Hard Work

Story Info
While she's working, he's watching.
1.5k words
4.04
27.3k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She worked hard, spent a great deal of time managing the inventory, balancing the books, and moving freight. It wasn't a dream job, but it paid very well, and she controlled everything. It hadn't started that way. She lived out of her car and applied wherever anyone was hiring. She kept under the radar as much as possible and finally found someone looking for anyone. She was fit and strong and could lift a couple hundred pounds if necessary. She got the job.

After a month she found the owner in a rage throwing papers everywhere. She talked to him, very familiar with people in a certain mood. Eventually found out his book keeper screwed him big time. Instead of flaking, knowing she wouldn't get paid for a few weeks she offered to fix it. After that she became plant manager/book keeper. She did the job of three so her boss saw fit to pay her as three. $30 an hour for a sixty hour week, hell yes she'd take it.

She stayed living out of her car though, she was careful not to spend too much and saved almost everything. She may not have had a life but she would retire at 38 with a great deal of cash. She went out with friends from work on Fridays and sometimes Saturday, but always only had one drink. Todd, a salesman who pushed their product, always tried to get her to stay, or go out to dinner, but she always took her leave to sleep in her car after her drink. He kept trying, but she could just sense his desire to control everything and knew that would include her.

Wednesday afternoon she finished moving freight with the fork lift and headed to the stock room to get a start on Friday's inventory. The stock room was a small concrete room with a barely working bulb hanging in the middle. After 9 years it had become a beacon of the weekend. She danced to the radio blaring through her smart phone as she took inventory of supplies. Since she began she had halted all stealing without firing a single person and helped her staff improve their lives and every week it repaid her with legit perfect reports. She was feeling quite proud of herself when the leather gloved hand wrapped around her face. She instinctively threw back an elbow that caused her attacker to groan, but didn't slow him much. He grabbed the arm and twisted it high behind her back.

"Your going to do what I say, or this is going to hurt." The knife pressed against her soft throat.

"Fuck you." If he thought death scared her he had another thing coming.

The knife pressed deeper, "Oh, I like a girl that fights, but I already knew you would."

With that she threw her head back connecting with his nose. He pulled back and slammed her against the wall. She didn't buckle at all, pain was a friend she hadn't seen in a long time. She wrenched her hand out of his through his thumb and threw he elbow further and harder. He evaded it easily, but still couldn't catch her. She finally got a look at him, but it told her nothing. He was wearing all black, with a ski mask. His eyes looked like Todd, but she couldn't be sure. She raised her fists for the fight and he actually smiled. This couldn't be Todd, he was built like this man, but not the type to fight.

She struck first, second, and third, connecting with every blow, but he was still stronger and faster as she dashed over him for the door. His hand wrapped around her air born ankle and she hit the concrete floor hard. It knocked the wind out of her and he was on her in a second. He wrapped a scarf around her arms and the steel shelving, knotting it securely before she could regain her composure. She kicked at him, but couldn't land a blow. Within 30 seconds he had her legs pinned beneath his.

She was stuck, and alone, no one was here, she had sent them home 30 minutes prior. And even if screaming would help, she'd rather die. She wasn't giving him anything.

"You always carry ladies scarves?"

"Only when I know I'll need them." He smiled again. Wow he did have a nice smile, if it wasn't so sadistic. He leaned his weight onto a thigh, she clenched her teeth to hold it in and attempted to knee him with the other leg. As if he expected it he grabbed her free leg and tied another scarf to her thrashing ankle. He pulled it tight and forced her knee to her chest tying the scarf to the same shelving. He sat on her remaining leg as he pulled down the tight khakis covering her. With a great deal of struggle he got them off on leg and pressed his solid member into her thigh. He rubbed her already soaking pussy. "I knew you'd be ready for me."

"Fuck you asshole." He took a glove off and shoved it in her mouth. He held it there while he took his shirt off and wrapped it around her head holding the glove in place. With his last scarf and some fighting he tied her remaining ankle to the opposite end of the steel rack. She was now completely immobile with legs spread. His body was absolutely ripped with muscle, this man had no issue getting girls yet he was here raping her. What the fuck was all she could think. Yeah she looked good, model face, solid body, six pack abs, curved hips, solid legs, and 34 dd to top the package, but she hid it well, what the fuck was this guy's problem.

"Holy fuck, I knew you'd be hot, but damn, this is an 11." He ran his hands over her chest and down her sides. He lifted her shirt and pulled each breast from the minimizing bra. she wished she could ignore it but every touch spoke to her clit turning her on against her will. He massaged her breasts as he released his throbbing manhood. He suckled the undersides and her eyes rolled back in her head. She looked down at him and wished she hadn't, he was huge. At least 10 inches with girth she'd never seen before, not even in porn. The only man she'd been with before had only been 6 inches and skinny at that. She couldn't helped but stare.

"See something you like?" Now he was laughing at her. "fffk ooo." was all that made it through the gag.

"Oh baby, I'm going to fuck you right, don't worry." His lips moved to her pussy along with one hand. The other continued to massage her breast. He began licking and sucking on her clit as his fingers slipped insider her pushing on the exact right spot. She bucked her hips towards him, she couldn't help it. The pressure built inside her and she struggled to keep her ass on the cold floor to no avail. In a minute he had her coming. She bit down on the leather glove to keep from screaming. He felt her contract around his fingers, she was so tight he didn't know if she could take him.

"Yeah baby, that's what I thought." He kept rubbing a moment longer until he positioned himself in front of her entrance. She closed her eyes and tried to remove her mind from the situation. It was pointless, she was so hot when his engorged head rubbed her folds she bucked her hips into him. He entered her slowly, her tight muscles refusing him entrance, "Oh fuck baby." He grabbed her hips and pushed his thumbs into them. Like the perfect key to her lock she relaxed moaning, taking him to the hilt. He began to pump into her slowly, then quickening his pace. The pressure in her body built until he was hammering into her, pushing his thumbs into the sweet spots on her hips making her come again and again. Her contracting muscles forced his orgasm as he spilled inside her unable to stop himself. He held her ass to the ground trying to recover as his thick member began to soften and let her tight pussy push him out and lose the fullness he made her feel.

When she finally stopped climaxing she settled to the cold concrete he'd been holding her down to.

A sheen of sweat covered them both as he pulled his black jeans back on. He looked down at her and felt his dick jump at the sight. She was tied, completely immobile, flushed from the encounter and staring at him with hatred it those emerald green eyes. "Don't worry baby, next time I'm going fuck you even better than that. And don't try to tell me you didn't love it." He leaned down and kissed her as he undid her bindings so she could untie herself. Making a quick exit she couldn't follow no matter how fast she undid her legs. She didn't even try, she redressed and leaned against the cold metal shelving trying to get a hold of herself. She was angry, but so satisfied, more so than she had ever accomplished herself. "Next time asshole, I'll be ready for you." She said a loud to no one.