Hard Work Ch. 03

Story Info
Now she has three men to contend with.
2.4k words
4.02
13.6k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya stared at the three of them. They simply looked back, no one moved. They had just forced their way into her suite and stood against her and a very upset small black lion(a Himalayan).

"Well cher, it seems you've already figured it out." That drawl did something to her insides she couldn't begin to understand. He stood locking eyes with her waiting.

"Why?" Was all she could muster. He could have any girl, why her.

"That may seem like a good question to you, but it's obvious to us."

"Us," she asked, "What the fuck, this is all of you in on it?" She couldn't understand, why her.

"Yes, cher. We've all been thinking about this for a few years now. Yesterday, when I saw you all alone, I just couldn't help myself. And you can't tell me you didn't love it." She really couldn't, she had loved it, the fight, the bondage, the orgasm, it had been amazing.

"I'm not just going to lay down and be your whore." She was trying to amp herself up for the fight, but knew deep down she wanted him to overtake her. He strode slowly toward her stopping at the cat to calm it. Holding his hand out to the beast while talking in a calm voice to her, "Good, I like the fight in you, I'm hard now thinking about it. But make no mistake, you're not going to be anyone's whore, you will simply be ours." T'Challa rubbed his head on the cajun's hand.

"I belong to no one." She bit out.

"O cont-rare, love, you have been ours for awhile, we're just claiming our prize now." The youngest of the three added.

"Fuck you Ricky," she threw daggers with her eyes, "Are you all completely deranged!?"

"Maybe," the older one added, "but we've been running losers away from you for awhile, and now we're going to have you." Adam, Ricky, and Jack; men she'd known for years now were about to take her against her will, and she felt herself get wet. They were all well built men that had chiseled faces with similar, but oh so different features.

"You don't have to make this difficult love, but if you do we'd enjoy it." His slight Puerto Rican accent was calming but at the same time infuriating coupled with his words.

"I'm not just going to make it difficult, I'm going to make it fucking impossible." She drew her weapon and slung it out to it's full 42 inches. At the same time Ricky and Jack rushed her while Adam snatched the cat up by the back of the neck. He earned several scratches hauling the feline to the bathroom and slamming the door. Anya took Jack down rolling him up as she struck Ricky hard in the femur. Jack was strong enough to throw her off, which earned him a hard kick to the chest. Adam joined the fight gripping her weapon yielding arm, only for her to pull down between his thumb and fore finger. As one arm freed Ricky was on the other trying to pull a classic cop move. She rolled his direction, face to face she head butt him in the nose and brought a knee up to his groin, only striking his thigh again. She tried to keep moving but Jack on the floor grabbed and ankle and pulled hard. She hit the floor and rolled out so Adam wouldn't land on her like he planned. With the baton folded behind her arm she struck him in the ribs hard. Ricky scrambled to catch her arm and hold it down. He knelt on her arm to hold it in place, Jack got her legs before she could kick him in the face and Adam focused on the other arm. She used the baton for leverage and let Ricky's weight inflict the injury to his shin. He cursed and lost his balance. She got another hit on Adam before Ricky was able to grab her arm with both hands and disarm her. She was pinned and helpless, but so were they. If even one of them moved off her she'd have range to fight. She laid under them breathing hard and giving them all the go to hell look.

"Jack," Adam called, "You still wear that old cloth belt?" His labored breathing made his cajun accent even sexier.

"Yeah, I got you." She could hear the belt clearing loops, then her feet were securely fastened together. She kicked out at him with both feet only catching air. She heard him open the door and return dropping a duffle bag next to her.

Jack went to work quickly putting leather cuffs around her wrist. The guys flipped her over while she squirmed and fought in vain. The cuffs were attached behind her back with a leather strap wrapped around her forearms and then across her torso. She finally devolved to biting and was rewarded with a phallic gag that nearly touched the back of her throat. She was forced to feel the realistic veins and mushroom shaped head. She could feel herself getting even wetter. I don't want this, she told herself. Her body didn't seem to care. Adam threw her over his muscled shoulder and carried her into the unused bedroom. The bag and other two firemen followed.

Adam forced her to kneel on the bed and attached a strap from her feet to her neck, so if she moved she'd suffocate herself. They cut off her tank top, sports bra, and shorts. She hadn't bothered with panties, and thankfully so, all of hers were expensive.

"Holy shit, you weren't kidding she's perfect." Jack told Adam. She looked away for the first time. She knew she had a rockin body and was quite content with it, but to feel them judging it made her suddenly shy. Adam grabbed her chin as Jack secured a black satin blindfold.

"That should take some fight out of you cher, hard to hit what you can't see." He kissed her cheek, but pulled away before she could throw her head into his. Not that it was a good idea, head butting Adam yesterday and Ricky today was causing a migraine. She heard clothes being thrown aside until she was sure they were all naked, and most definitely hard.

The first hands kneaded her breast while a second set settle on her hips behind her. She fell back a little as the bed sunk from the big mans weight. She could feel his hard body against her back. Heat flooded through her body and went straight to her sex. "Now cher, I'd be willing to bet my house on you being slick as an oil spill." He ran his fingers between her folds. "Mmmm, I told you so." She heard a soft sucking sound like he'd put his fingers in his mouth. The hands on her breast moved to her rib cage and gently pressed her back into the man behind her. As her body folded she felt hot steel become wedged between her back and the mans chest. From what she could feel he was well endowed and ready. He held her against him taking up the massage of her chest while soft lips pressed on her clit. His tongue ran along her folds as he alternated licking and sucking her tight bud into his mouth. He flicked his tongue over her clit and her body bucked toward him tightening the strap around her neck. Before she knew it she couldn't stop the building of her climax. It started small and continue to get stronger and stronger. She lost her control when he slipped two fingers inside her tight channel and began rubbing that perfect place. She came clenching his fingers, refusing to let them go as he lapped up all her juices.

Before she could come down completely a large knob was at her entrance. He probed for a moment rubbing her juices from her clit to her ass. Her knee was hiked over his and the pair of hands behind her lifted her ass for the probing cock to bury himself to the hilt. She let out a small cry that was muffled by the gag.

"That's right cher, take him." So it was Adam behind her, holding her ass up for one of the others. The one now sliding in and out of her pulled her knee up further tightening the strap around her throat further. The lack of oxygen was bringing a second orgasm quickly.

"Oh, shit, baby, your so tight. I'm not going to last long." That was definitely Jacks voice. It was his massive cock bringing her to orgasm for a second time. He began pumping into her fiercely. He pulled the strap tight completely cutting her oxygen sending her over the edge and milking his cock for all it was worth. He stilled and climaxed with her delivery stream after stream of his seed into her.

When she regained her bearings there was a different man in front of her with one thigh under one of her folded legs and entering her. She knew it was Adam, she had been feeling him for the last 24 hours and knew it was him. He took her weight as another hand behind her began massaging her anal entrance. His finger was slick with lube as he gently entered her ass while Adam slowly drove into her.

She'd barely had sex before and now these men were going to be inside her at the same time. She didn't have a lot of options, but really wanted to know what it felt like and relaxed to let him do as he wished.

His finger hurt at first, then began to enhance what the cock inside her was doing and she felt herself close to a third orgasm. She ran her tongue all over the gag in her mouth wanting it to be real, but entirely too stubborn to admit it. Soon the finger was replaced with a probing head. They took it very slow, letting the man behind her enter her ass. She bit down on the gag not wanting to show any pain. The orgasm was fading, but so was the pain as he slowing drove into her further while the man in her pussy rubbed her clit. The combination of pain and pleasure brought back the building climax in earnest and she began grinding back on him. Soon she felt nothing but pleasure with two men filling her completely. They began a rhythm, one in one out, one in one out. Over and over again until a third orgasm took her. She clamped down on the guys so hard they couldn't pull out and both came with her jetting their cum into her. Her body rocked with orgasm for what she could only assume was minutes. When she finally came down she was seeing stars behind the blindfold and both men were breathing heavily.

"Fuck," Ricky breathed behind her, "I think we're going to need a minute doll."

They're now soft members slipped from her body. She felt her legs being released and herself being pulled onto Ricky's hard body. He pulled the blindfold off, the lights had been turned out as to not hurt her eyes. She was more satisfied than she'd ever felt in her life. Adam laid next to her absently running his hands over her body while Jack laid below with her legs across him.

They lay like that for awhile before anyone spoke. "Cher, where did you get this scar." He rubbed his hand over a still jagged scar on her lower abdomen. He unbuckled the gag so she could answer, tossing it aside.

"None of your business." She meant to sound defiant, but it came out more sleepy than anything.

"Your body is ours now, and I want to know, so unless you want me to drag out a flogger you'll tell me." Damn him and that insanely sexy accent. In reality she was too tired to fight him, and it wasn't really a big secret. Well kind of, only because no one could ever prosecute the asshole.

"My step-father."

Adams hand clenched, and the other guys tensed up quickly. "Explain darlin, otherwise I may track him down and kill him."

"If I explain, you'll just want to kill him more." She sighed, what did it matter anyway, "But I will." She adjusted herself, still bound was a little uncomfortable. Ricky set her up a little and undid her bonds. She settled back in between the guys with her eyes still closed. "My mom married him when I was a baby, my biological father died Libya on a mission that officially didn't exist. At first he was great, but by the time I was ten it was apparent he married her for citizenship. He would drink and snort coke, then beat up on her for whatever. If I tried to intervene he'd knock me down too. Every time I got in the middle it hurt my mom more than it ever hurt me so I stopped. Eventually my mom drank herself to death. After that I was all he had to blame. Mom was smart though, she set her fortune into a trust for me managed by a very good lawyer. When I was 17 I had graduated and started psychology. Advanced classes, overloaded on work, I was going to have a masters in 6 years. One night he was at my apartment, mad as hell. He rambled a bit, blamed me for everything then tried to hit me. When I defended myself he got even more pissed. We rolled around like drunks in a bar until he grabbed an old antique letter opener and stabbed me. Fortunately I was found before I bled out, but I did code twice on the table. Since then I don't hold a residence, I keep my profile low and moved 2000 miles away. I don't think he's coming back for more, but I don't see any reason to chance it. I'm completely free."

"Well doll, you might be free, but we own your body now." Ricky smiled at her as she opened her eyes to glare at him, "As long as you'll have us anyway." Jack squeezed her thigh as agreement to Ricky.

"Cher, we knew the only man that would have you would be one that could tame you, but we need you to want us too."

"It's ok, you guys were right. I can't yield to weak men. I think I'll keep you around for awhile." She fell asleep in their arms thinking of round two.