Hard Work Takes the Prize Pt. 01

Story Info
Two girls on a mission.
8.7k words
4.7
23.1k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 09/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my nose in a math textbook at a table on the patio of the student union. It was a warm, sunny spring day and the latte tasted great. I was grinding out this week's problem set, but noticed a couple of cute girls on the stone wall over at the edge of the patio. They were chatting and swinging their legs. But after I looked up a couple of times to give them the once over, I noticed that they were keeping an eye on people who came up to the poster in the corner advertising the mini-triathlon held in May every year for campus charities.

Since I was doing math homework, my limited function brain began putting numbers together. The race required three person coed teams. I was looking at two females, who needed a male if they wanted to enter. They looked on the young side. Maybe frosh without a lot of jock friends.

By the time I finished my homework, the girls had checked out and apparently rejected several males who approached the poster. Hmmm. I needed to try my thesis. Gathering up books and laptop, I sauntered over to the poster, not paying any attention to the onlookers. By the time I was leaning over, reading the fine print at the bottom, there was a body on each side of me.

"Thinking about entering?" a soft voice asked me. I straightened up and gazed into not one but two sets of blue eyed captivating faces.

"Well, uh, I'm a crew person, so these aren't exactly my sports."

The eyes were checking me out. Big shoulders, big biceps, impressive thighs. I was eyeballing their trim bodies as well. Hard to say what they did, jockwise.

"We're varsity gymnasts, but the rumor is that the Greeks think they own this event, and don't train much for it. We might have a chance. Are you interested in entering with us?"

The stares I was getting were strong and direct. A bit of challenge in them.

"I'd be willing to talk about it some more. I'm in a dorm on campus, but my folk's house is a few miles from here and right now I'm housesitting my mother's cats. Would you like to have dinner with me and see what kind of team we might put together?

Eyes looked at me and looked at each other and nodded. "Yes, but we don't have wheels."

"My last class is over at three. We can go out there any time after that. There's a pool. You could bring your suits and a change of clothes for when it gets cool. I'll bring you back whenever you want."

There was a short side conversation. "Pick us up at our dorm at three-thirty. We want you to let us help with dinner. By the way, I'm Christi and this is Alyssa, we're sophomores."

"I'm Alec. Alec Jameson. Nice to meet you."

I went off to class wondering what test I had passed to get asked to join their team.

Mom's BMW convertible was an instant hit. The guy in the fancy convertible with the blondes got admiring glances going down the street. The two of them had squeezed their tight bodies into the passenger seat and were wiggling around in an interesting way.

"I don't get to drive my mom's car very often, and I definitely do not get two gorgeous blondes in it at all!"

Giggles and then one leaned over, fooled with my hair, and kissed the side of my face. Cat calls from the sidewalk.

"If we do this race thing, am I going to get teased all the time?"

"That depends how teasable you are. Do you have secrets we can discover and blackmail you?"

Looking at the bare midriffs, I wondered how ticklish they were. This could be fun if I didn't get knocked down and tied up.

By the time we went up our driveway and around to the garage at the back, the conversation was easy.

"Why don't the two of you check the fridge, and then we'll make a grocery run? I'll deal with the cats."

The cats were instantly more interested in Christi and Alyssa than in me. The girls were entranced by fluffy, pure white Clementine, and black, short haired Alexander. Even after I put out some food and freshened up their water, the cats were busy jumping up on and walking all over my new friends.

"Looks like you should be cat sitting, not me."

"Lyssa, why don't we give Alec the grocery list? While he's gone, we can swim and look out for the cats."

I looked at four sets of eyes and knew I had already lost. All I could think of was training and racing with these two fireballs, with supervision by mom's cats.

When I got back with two large bags of groceries, Christi and Alyssa were face down on the loungers. Each one had a cat lounging on her naked bum. It was hard to decide who was protecting whom.

"I'm sure glad the cats are safe. How about some of my special punch?"

"Alyssa smiled up at me. "Sure, but take it easy on the booze, we're done with competition for this year, but still working out."

Kristi added, "The cats showed us how to use the pool. You sit at the shallow end and dip your feet in. Carefully."

The cats responded to this by walking up the curvy backs and licking faces.

I brought two drinks and went to work lighting the barbeque. "You should have seen my mom last summer. She took some cat treats with her and climbed on the pool float. From about three feet out, she told them to jump to her to get a treat. That is easy for them and they did it. Only problem was that when they landed, their claws punctured the float. The three of them sat there, sinking. The cats were really unhappy, meowing and climbing on her shoulders. But she just lay back, letting the whole thing go under. The cats had to swim for it, and wouldn't talk to her for a week."

I took them each a cat comb. "You can build friendship with some combing. They like that a lot."

Looking straight at me, Christi and Alyssa stood up and picked up a swim cover. Before the covers came down over their heads, they made sure I got a complete view of their naked charms.

We ate on the patio. The cats wrestled on the lawn, and we wolfed down great burgers and green salad. The special punch was making us mellow.

The girls insisted on doing the dishes and then asked me if they could use my Internet computer. I fired it up and turned it over to them.

"Don't go away, Alec, we have something we need to show you."

What came on the screen was a home page for a campus course called, "Dynamics of Gender Identity." Taught by Carlotta James, adjunct professor of clinical psychology.

I asked, "Are you two taking that?"

"Yeah, we are. Read the course abstract."

I looked at the screen. "Explore the complexities of gender identity through case studies and self-assessment. Restricted to partners in a continuing relationship."

Oh oh. I was looking at two blond heads, which had turned and were looking at me, blue eyes wide open. "Um, you two are partners?" Talk about awkward moments.

"In a way, yes. And in a way, no. That's why we're taking the course, trying to figure things out. We have a favor to ask. Would you take a few minutes to talk to us about this?"

God, they were pretty. "Well, I don't know squat about gender stuff. But if I can help, I will."

This earned me kisses from both of them.

There were preliminaries. I was to bring some wine for sipping. We had to take our clothes off and get into my bed, sitting back on pillows against the headboard. The cats had to have a spot on either side of our legs.

I kissed a cheek on either side of me and said, "You know, this is not all bad." Two warm naked female bodies tucked up against me? I was getting hard, and he had nowhere to hide. Very nice problem to have, under the circumstances.

Alyssa began, "We've been doing gymnastics for a long time. We talked about going to different colleges, but when we got scholarship offers for gymnastics here, we didn't wait to accept them. College is different. A lot of choices and a lot of freedom. We've been rooming together and trying to work things out."

I was gently massaging neck and shoulder muscles, which were very tense.

"Maybe you should show him our latest homework assignment," said Christi.

Alyssa reached over for some papers. "Before you read this, we should tell you that Carlotta is a really great teacher. The first morning, she came in, announced she was completely bi, would talk publicly or privately about any part of gender identity and sex. She said she was going to use the street names for everything to do with sex and gender, and that if we were offended by that, we probably should not take the class. Our first homework was to put in writing what our reasons for taking the course were and bring it to a private session with her."

Christi added, "We told her we liked each other, liked sex with each other, but didn't know whether we were really lesbian. She said she needed to think about that before our next meeting. Yesterday, she gave us this homework assignment."

"Alyssa and Christi:

First, let me say you are two great women and I'm excited to have you in my class this term. I hope we can work out some of your gender issues together. I've been thinking about your dilemma. Neither of you has ever had a live male cock in you, so you don't have a basis for comparing that to what you do together. You could read romance novels forever, but there is no substitute for the real thing. Your homework assignment, to be completed any time in the next two weeks, is to find a heterosexual male and get fucked. I don't have any great suggestions for how to do that, and it is probably better if you figure it out yourselves. The ideal situation is if you find a handsome, sexy, well hung guy and convince him to help with your problem. Good luck. - Carlotta."

I looked up at them, not sure whether to smile or not.

"You're handsome."

"You're sexy." They were ping ponging me.

"You're well hung." A hand was squeezing my erection, which was very hard.

I said, "So, the race business was all a joke?"

The two allegedly titless bodies were straddled across my thighs, rubbing their pussies hard on me.

"No! We want to do that with you."

The other one added, "But we would really appreciate your helping with our other problem."

Now the pillows were pulled out and I was on my back. The stiff nipples with just a little breast tissue behind them were drilling into my chest. Tongues were at work on me. The cats walked up on the backs of their new friends, looking at me and asking what was going on.

We had to get some ground rules going here. I flipped them over on their backs and said I would be right back. I took a piss and looked in the drawers for some lubricant. Ah, success.

As I walked back into the bedroom, I said, "Close your eyes, take the sheet off of you, and do not say a single word until I say you can."

Both pussies were nice and wet. I nudged the legs apart, and squirted the slippery stuff where it needed to go. One finger found a clit while two others checked out the cunt that went with it. Nice sensitive clit, whose owner jumped around as I tweaked it. Tight muscular cunt with no hymen in evidence. My equipment could get in there just fine. The other body checked out the same. These were two very fuckable women. I pondered how to get them in the mood to have good sex and not just a lab experiment.

I put the stuff down on the table and climbed back in with them. There was no way they could ignore the big hard cock rubbing on whichever thigh was closest to me.

"Ok, you can talk now."

"What do you think? Did you like that down there?"

Christi said in a low sexy voice, "Did we pass the fuckable test?"

I got above them, with a knee in each crotch. My tongue invaded each pouty mouth alternately. Taking my weight on one arm, I used the other hand to pinch nipples.

"I'm trying to figure out how to convert this from a lab test into a hot threesome. Are you sleeping in this bed with me tonight?"

Two small screams. "Oh my god, he's going to do it. He's making us sleep with him!"

A bout of excited nude wrestling started. The cats leaped away as arms and legs flew. The girls were giving my cock a lot of attention. You might say they were cock starved, but Carlotta would call that a sexist remark.

I didn't have much in the way of tits to grab, but gave the nipples a workout.

When things calmed down, I took them into a tight embrace and in a low, evil voice said, "Yes, you've foolishly fallen into my clutches. I have you for the entire weekend. Are you going to behave, or do I tie you up?"

I laughed and fell over on my side. They looked at me. The cats looked at me.

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm not much of a sex maniac."

Very quickly, one was sucking on me, and the other was on my chest with her delectable wet pussy lips getting closer and closer to my mouth.

I didn't waste any time, but pulled the pussy to me. My tongue explored the folds and uncovered the clit hiding under its hood. The twitching of her pelvis told me I had found lots of nerves.

"Oh god, Christi, he's doing me, I'm going to come, yes, right now I'm coming. Ah, ah, ah."

Christi, all on her own, decided to get a certain chore over. While her partner was still shaking in front of her, Christi was sliding her very tight cunt right down over my thrusting wet cock.

Holding Alyssa's hips tightly, I lifted her up and turned her around to face Christi.

"Oh no! You're on him, he's in you!" They embraced, rocking back and forth. Alyssa said, "Say something. What is it like? Don't just sit there and smile at me!"

This time I lay Alyssa to one side and rocked Christi and me back so I was on top. I'm not sure she knew it, but her insides were clutching and squeezing me. She needed to know what the male did when treated like that. I pulled back and gave a long, hard full stroke with our pubic bones banging each other.

"Oh fuck, that's nice. Please keep going. I think I'm going to come."

The young thing who had never had a live cock in her before produced a hard, grunting, gasping orgasm in no time at all.

I dumped her off and turned my attention to the other luscious female who needed her first fuck.

The two of them looked a lot alike physically, but they didn't fuck the same. Alyssa wanted to duel with my cock. Every thrust had to have a pelvic thrust in return. She wanted that orgasm and she wanted it now. And she wanted it dirty. "You good for nothing bastard, taking a poor girl's virtue! Where do you get off, just stabbing into me? There, right there, harder..." And them a high scream trailing off as she came, pulsing and shaking and crying.

I pulled the sheet up and motioned the cats over. They were on top of two different bookcases, pretty blase about the doings on the bed. But they walked up the sheet covered bodies and licked behind the ear. This started giggles into their pillows.

Alyssa said, "Oh shit, I guess I'm not a lesbian, I already want to do that again."

Christi poked her and said, "You're ruining our relationship. What if I didn't like that?" More giggles.

Alyssa said, "Alec, you have my permission to tie her up and punish her for that."

"I have a better idea. You take one side and I'll take the other."

We descended on Christi's body. I said to Alyssa, "If she doesn't like straight sex, why is she gushing on my finger? Why is she pulling my head down for more kisses? Why is she coming just because I'm sucking and biting her nipples?"

Alyssa was kissing Christi with full tongue, keeping the orgasm going.

The two of them lay back, panting and moaning quietly.

They looked at me, a laughing 'oh my god I've been fucked' look.

"That sure wasn't a lab experiment."

More laughter.

I arranged us back to front and turned out the light.

"He's actually keeping us here. Good thing we signed out."

"How did you know I would go along with your crazy girl scheme?"

"Because you are handsome, sexy and well hung." A duo of dying giggles.

In the morning, my well hungness was pretty stiff. The rump in front of it was wiggling around.

I climbed out to find the bathroom to lonesome noises from behind me.

"Don't go, we want more."

The shower felt good and I decided to shampoo my hair. Both bodies were suddenly rubbing on me, and several hands were working in the suds. My hands found the titless chests and liked what was there. What's wrong with an A cup with a nice nipple on it. The owner was jumping around and taking my hand to her soapy bottom.

A whisper in my ear, "You made me sore. That's only supposed to happen to virgin brides on their wedding night."

A whisper back. "Honey, I think you skipped over that part."

A louder voice, "God, he not only fucks, he makes us laugh."

In the kitchen, we sat at the counter, chomping on cinnamon toast and nursing our coffee. The sunshine slanting in the windows felt good. I examined the naked bodies sitting on their towels.

"You need to do something about your tan lines."

They looked at my tanned body and then at theirs. Too much white flesh around the boobs and crotch.

"Do we declare this a nude holiday?" Eyes sparkled at me.

"Now that you've found one guy whose cock makes you come, do you want me to find you some more?"

"No! Absolutely not!"

"First, we have to win that relay race. Then we have to make sure you have cleared up our gender identity problem. I don't think one experience is enough."

I was standing behind them, massaging boobs and tweaking nipples.

"Good thing we're on towels, he's making me gush."

"Me too. Hey, I have an idea. Why don't we invite Carlotta over for dinner and talk about our 'cure' with her. I think she would like to meet Alec. We could ask her to check out his qualifications."

Laughter, lots of laughter. I leaned them together and kissed the ears and necks.

"If we don't do something serious, we are going to end up back in bed. " Alyssa stood up and said, "You get the race papers and I'll call Carlotta."

I grabbed the tanning sunscreen and herded them out onto the patio. The cats were asleep on the chair cushions. The new arrivals didn't deserve special attention, they decided.

It turned out that Carlotta would love to come to dinner at a big place out in the country with a pool.

"Come early and get some sun."

The race rules were complicated. I applied lotion to all surfaces as we talked.

To level the competition, each team member had to do one segment of each sport.

I told them that my folks would be happy to have us use the pool for swim training. And the quiet road leading up the valley to the west would work for biking. Maybe for running as well.

There were three weeks to race day. Train every day, we agreed. The innocent wide eyed looks I got suggested training would have some extracurricular events.

"Come on, I'll show you the weight room."

We did a short round of the machines. The slender bodies did well. I wasn't up to normal because they teased me and rubbed on me, and even sucked me while I was doing my bench presses. Then they asked if they could take some of the floor mats outside and do some tumbling.

They had wonderful moves and just flew through the air as if that was a natural state of things. I was enlisted to do some spotting when they got more ambitious. Christi tried a forward twisting somersault and didn't quite come out of it. I got a sweaty, squirmy body landing in my arms and sending us both to the ground. When Alyssa saw her partner squirming on me, I had two squirmy bodies on top, with both of them tongueing me eagerly.

"Maybe he can coach summer gymnastics too. Would that help with our identity problem?"

My shorts were off and a juicy twat was sliding down my bigger than ever dick.

"Are we going to have to ration that? Won't two of us destroy the poor thing?"

I threw one of them off before anything happened, but the other took her place. This was very distracting. Yesterday, they were curious virgins. Today, it was hard to tell except that all their sex parts were getting, as they say, a good workout. Maybe I should write a poem about how training was such sweet sorrow.