Hard Work Takes the Prize Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, all right. Let's have some lunch before you kill me."

A run to the store retrieved deli sandwiches and dinner makings for Carlotta's visit. After lunch, there was more tanning time, more tumbling, and even some serious homework accomplished by me.

"Don't you two ever pay any attention to your course work?"

I was escorted with firm hands to the computer. A few seconds of clicking showed that they were two weeks ahead in homework in four different courses.

"Ok, I apologize. I'm sorry. After all, I'm just handsome, sexy and well hung. That may not be good enough for two brilliant jocks like you."

I turned to leave, but a stern voice commanded me to stay where I was and drop my shorts. A hand brought my almost erect cock forward between their bodies, pressing against the tiny boobs.

"Now you just stand there like a good boy. We will take care of you. We know you are anxious about your course work."

While one of them cruised porn sites looking for something, the other leaned down and took me into her mouth. Pretty soon, we were watching an energetic cock-sucking being performed on the screen, and on me at the same time. The guy on the screen was making a lot of noise, so I decided to add some of my own. "Ah, please no. I can't stand it. Oh, don't stop, please don't stop. I pulled at their hair and moaned. They traded mouths. The new mouth applied some gentle teeth to my tender cock skin. "Oh, it's too much." Moan, moan, moan.

A sudden stop. "Hey, we can't let him come. What if Carlotta needs some of this fine cock?"

They stood up and sandwiched me. I only had a couple inches on their 5-7. Their attentions were hard to take. Pulling hair, sliding fingers into my front crotch and my back crotch. I was twitching and jerking.

"Behave. We are just trying to be nice to you. We appreciate what you've done for us, and more importantly, what you still have to do for us. First, you are to be very nice and hospitable to Carlotta tonight. She is a faculty member and a guest in your parent's home. If it turns out she needs some assistance in our gender identity discussions, you will provide it without complaint. Second, you are to coordinate the training plan for the race and arrange that the three of us do our workouts every day without fail."

They were easing us around and into the depths of the down sofa. The wet pussies were sliding on my thigh muscles again. The mouths were kissing and tonguing me.

"Alec, are you paying attention?" My cock got a hard squeeze. I gave a weak, low moan.

"I don't think I can take much more punishment like this." My head lolled back.

One giggle. Two giggles. Three giggles. Bodies on the floor laughing and rolling around.

A voice from the doorway said, "If that's punishment, I wouldn't mind some myself."

Heads with surprised faces popping up. "Carlotta!"

As we scrambled to our feet, she said, "Well, you did invite me to come early for a swim."

The girls rushed her and made an instant sandwich. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. But not before she checked out my hard cock. Which was getting rapidly less hard.

I walked over and tried to shake hands. She pulled me into the embrace and gave me a wet lip kiss.

"You must be Alec?"

Christi's perky voice said, "Isn't he nice? You told us to try to find a heterosexual male who was handsome, sexy and well hung. What do you think?"

Before she could answer, Lyssa said, "Sorry we're naked, but Alec told us we needed to do something about our tan lines." She did a neat pirouette. "Do you need any tan line help? The patio is amazing and wait until you meet the cats!"

Carlotta had her arm around me and whispered, "Is there this much energy all the time?"

I kissed her ear and said, "I guess that homework assignment lit some kind of fuze." She turned and kissed me on the lips again. And then again.

"Hmmm. You sure kiss nicely for a college guy." She gave my cock a quick tug. "Where do I put my stuff?"

The girls took her to the bedroom and I went to make some drinks.

I was on the patio when they came back. Carlotta was in an incredible pale yellow bikini which showed off her olive complexion beautifully. The girls stood to either side and said, "How about this, Alec?"

"All that, and she has a fine mind too?"

I told them, "The women in my family have a joke that goes back generations. If a young girl gets accidentally knocked up, the proper response is, "And she had such a fine mind!"

All three glared at me. "That's incredibly sexist."

I put my hands up. "Hey, I'm just reporting what the WOMEN in my family used to say."

Alyssa said, "I think we will have to punish you later for even repeating that." The odds were now three against one instead of two against one. Bad day at Black Rock.

"Stand still, Carlotta, we have to put tanning lotion on you." Christi had a handful of goo and Alyssa was untying the straps of the top.

"Hey, I didn't say you could strip your professor. Aren't there any standards around here?" Her eyes were laughing. Her gorgeous tits were getting a once over and stood up proud in the sunlight. The girls put her arms around them and stuck out their chests.

"Alec, come over here and check this out." I was all hard again from staring at three naked fronts on three very pretty women.

"Look, I think he appreciates us."

I walked slowly around them, my hands on shoulders and necks and gently pulling hair. Carlotta was an inch shorter than the gymnasts and a good twenty pounds heavier. But the twenty pounds was in all the right places. Broad muscular shoulders and arms. Thighs and ass that had been worked hard. Incredible breasts that were close to 36 D. High cheekbones, full lips, strong nose. Elegant neck. Black bush between her legs trimmed well.

I slipped my hands around from her back and caressed the tits. Super firm and super stiff. My cock brushed against her as I leaned up to her ear. "There's got to be a guy involved with this chick. I wouldn't have a chance. Besides, Carlotta, these two have taken me over. Since breakfast, all I've gotten is orders."

Giggles, lots of giggles. Carlotta pushed her bottoms off and dove in the pool. I grabbed my race partners and hugged them.

"She is something else. Is she really unattached? There's not some rich guy ready to kidnap her?"

We dove in too and swam over to her.

"Carlotta, he's stuck on you already."

She took hold of my hair and pulled me to her chest. "Alec, you are a really nice guy. But it's Saturday and I only do girls on Saturday. She pushed me away and got the girls in a headlock.

There was a little more swimming and a lot more grabass and then we got out to relax on the loungers.

Carlotta lay back with her eyes closed and asked, "Are we going to talk about your homework now, or later? Do you want him around, or should we send him on an errand?"

I was preparing to be banished when Christi said, "Let him stay. Maybe he can give the male side."

I wondered what the male side had to say about helping two eager bisexual virgins discover they liked cocks.

I went and fixed a pitcher of margaritas. Some relaxing alcohol was needed.

Carlotta resumed. "So tell me how it went. Did you cry?"

Christi couldn't help herself. "God no. We laughed more than anything. He is funny. A funny fucker." She laughed.

Alyssa added, "We got him off on this race business and he asked us out here to talk about entering a team. We told him about the course and showed him your homework assignment. He wasn't crude or anything. He had us get in his bed naked and then he made us close our eyes and not talk while he used some stuff to get us slippery and he used his fingers to check us out and then we started making out and all of a sudden he was in us and we were coming like crazy."

"Just like that?"

I refreshed Carlotta's drink and gave her a long wet kiss with some tongue. "I don't think you need to be exclusive with girls today." My fingers gently pinched her nipple. The eyes were still closed. "You're blocking my sun."

"He's hitting on you, Carlotta. Be careful, he is very sexy, just like you ordered."

The girls were on their knees on the other side of Carlotta, licking her boob and running their fingers through her hair. I was out of her sun on my knees too, my fingers slowly dancing down her flat belly. She flexed her abs and I punched them lightly. Alyssa said, "She's got a marvelous body. Where did the muscles come from, Carlotta? You wear those floppy clothes to class and we don't see how tough you are."

"I was raised on a farm in Brazil. My brother came to the States and got me in on a student visa. I kept staying in school and getting degrees. I was being hit on by both sexes but afraid of any attachments that might screw up my immigration status."

She leaned up and kissed all three of us. "Hmm. This is nice, very nice."

After another mouthful of drink, she continued, "I was going to be a biologist, but I had an affair with my senior roommate and my head was swimming with all kinds of emotions. I was dreaming about her in Portugese. It was all screwed up and I decided to change to psychology to see if that helped me figure life out."

I kissed her again and rubbed my finger in her wet cleft. "Stop that, you are getting me all hot and bothered." Her hips flipped up at me. The gymnasts were smirking at me. When her eyes were closed again, they mouthed, "Go for it."

I asked, "We haven't got to your instructions to your students now that they have completed the homework." My finger rubbed very gently on her clit. Her toes were wiggling. I nodded at the lotion and at her legs. The girls went to work. I fed Carlotta another gulp of drink.

"The sun feels nice, doesn't it?" I said.

"Your finger feels nicer. If I tell you to fuck me, what will the girls think? Not exactly class protocol, is it?"

I slipped two fingers into her and replaced the finger on her clit with my tongue. She was definitely twitching around now.

Christi said, "Lyssa, don't you think she could give us better advice if she felt what that wonderful cock can do?"

Lyssa leaned down to take a very stiff nipple into her mouth, massaged it around, and declared, "She definitely has to experience Alec's cock. After all, she told us we wouldn't know about our sexual identity until we'd been properly fucked." They both smiled at me.

I picked Carlotta up and walked over to the workout mats, which were warm in the sun. Seconds after she was down, I was all the way into her.

"Oof, doesn't a girl get any say about sex anymore?" Her eyes were closed but she was smiling and humping up at me.

I couldn't believe how good she felt. The girls were new and different and learning what sex was all about. Carlotta was smooth and practiced and looking for a partner as hot as she was. For the next ten minutes we put on a show, both of us reaching for new heights. She rolled on top of me and sat up. I made her cum in that position and then put her back down in missionary and hammered her to another climax. She screamed at me as I filled her with a load of my best stuff.

Suddenly, a garden hose was spraying us with cold water. Lyssa shouted, "We had to put out the fire. That was just too hot!"

We rushed them and carried them into the pool. Carlotta got me from behind and crushed my back against her generous boobs.

"Girls, maybe we should get him a teaching assistant appointment. I think that kind of therapy could solve a lot of identity problems!"

"Hey, hang out here. I'll bring your drinks over and work on the fire. We're having shish kebab," I said to Carlotta as I kissed her with both passion and tenderness.

Dinner was relaxed and full of laughs. It was cooler and the best skin was covered. I fixed some strawberries with Grand Marnier, and after serving went to find sweaters.

The gymnasts disappeared and returned with armfuls of pillows, duvets and even sheets.

"We are building a nest to watch the moon come up. We want the alpha male in here with us. Carlotta, Alex tells us it would be nice if you would sleep over too. Lyssa and I are not feeling territorial. Maybe we could cuddle with you too."

Carlotta stared at me. I stared at her and then at the girls. "Do you suppose we could talk Carlotta into being our race support person?"

Nesting activity began and I went to get some soda. I came back and was directed into the center of the nest, which was a delightful tangle of limbs and after shower fragrance. I asked myself what did I do to deserve this other than fall into the devious plan of two nymphs?

The optimum alignment turned out to be Carlotta and me on our backs, with Christi on Carlotta's front, and Lyssa on mine.

Carlotta was working her fingers in Christi's hair and sliding her hand up under a blouse to tweak a nipple. Looked like a good plan to me and I gave the same treatment to Lyssa.

Lyssa mumbled, "Christi and I haven't had a major cuddle like this in years."

I leaned over and licked Carlotta's ear and said, "I've never had a cuddle like this before. When does the moon come up? I'm not sure I can last."

Carlotta reached an arm around and got me in a headlock. "How come you got me to climax twice after you had already been hosing these two?"

Christi watched our lips come together and said, "Oh oh, I think Carlotta wants more, maybe we should get scarce, Lyssa."

"Carlotta said in her best husky sexy voice, "Don't worry, I am going to get more, from all three of you. But not now, this is too nice." She closed her eyes and said, "Wake me for the moon."

Christi fiddled with her phone and put it in my shirt pocket. "I set the timer, now we can all have a nice nap."

The alarm vibrated in my pocket. The orange moon was just poking above the horizon across the lawn and pool. I kissed and hugged Alyssa awake. We all propped ourselves up and sleepily watched the moon rise. Christi said, "Carlotta, why don't you and Alex be the parents, and Lyssa and I can be your daughters, and we'll be a happy family together." Carlotta mumbled, "You forgot the happy incestuous family."

I said, "Sounds good, count me in." And went back to sleep.

Sun directly in my eyes woke me up. The air was chilly, the duvets were dewy, and my hardness was poking Alyssa's backside. I had my arm over her and her hair was in my face. She pushed her butt back at me and turned her face up for a kiss. She mouthed at me, "Pee?"

I nodded and we slipped out and walked across the wet lawn in our bare feet, hand in hand. She pulled me into the bathroom with her and said, "Let's do this together. I'll sit down and you sit on my legs. Pretty soon there was a waterfall of pee going into the bowl, her arms were around my neck, and she was kissing me like a long lost lover. Afterwards, I soaped up a washcloth and cleaned between her legs. She took it and ministered to me, flopping him around and around. "That's fun," she giggled.

We had the coffee on, and were gathering ingredients for omelets when the other two came in, looking sleepy and lovey. A four way hug was necessary.

When Carlotta came back from the bathroom, I handed her a mug of hot black coffee. "How did you know?" she mouthed. I put my arm around her and whispered in her ear, "All girls from Brazil drink black coffee."

She bit my ear and said, "You are bad for me. I haven't had a fuck like that since I don't know. You make me think I could lie around and have sex with you, then with the girls, and get away with pretending that deadlines and priorities don't exist."

Lyssa peered over Christi's shoulder and joked, "Alex is leading us to fantasy land."

After breakfast, Carlotta and I sat while the girls cleaned up, not allowing us to help.

I said, "If you are the daughters in this fantasy family, can you be twins? I like calling you twins. You don't have to be identical, you know."

They looked at each other and quickly kissed. Finished with the dishes, they turned around and pulled their tops off.

Carlotta said, "Look like twins to me. Gotta be the same DNA to produce those, doesn't it?" She was smiling a very wide smile.

I got down and stood behind her, kissing the top of her head and removing the blouse. "Your Momma has generous tits that gave you a lot of milk. Daddy loves those tits." My hands were all over her front, squeezing and pinching. I bit down gently on the muscle of her neck. The twins came over and gave Momma more attention. Carlotta's hand reached behind her and found me very hard back there.

The temperature was rising fast.

In a very meek voice, I said, "I have a suggestion. Maybe we could work on training before today's lesson in gender studies?"

This was not popular. Carlotta was molesting the twins' boobs to great effect. Pupils were dilating and moans were developing. I myself was still pinching and pulling on Carlotta's pink nipples.

"Spoil sport. Slave driver. Arrogant SOB."

Reluctantly, hands went back where they belonged and shirts went on.

I got down on my knees and motioned to the twins. "All hail the new coach, all hail the coach." I leaned down and kissed her feet. Alyssa and Christi did a nice job of matching me. I knew Carlotta had more important things to do than play with us, but maybe she had enough fun yesterday to go along. We were probably going to need her help somewhere along the line.

She leaned down and pulled us up by the hair. "All right, you miserable wretches. God knows how I got stuck with training you for a triathlon. Let's get one thing straight right now. You are going to train. This is not a game. And if you don't win the race in your category, it's an automatic F in my course." She glared at us fiercely and then laughed loudly.

"Well, chickens, is that what you want from your coach?"

We rushed into her arms, crying yes, yes, yes.

"So what's the training program for this morning?"

I said, "There are bikes in the garage. What about an easy five miles on the bikes and an easy mile in the pool? After that, we can figure out something more organized and shop for the right gear."

The two who started all this were looking shell shocked, having just watched their two new race partners set up the morning activities.

I spoke too soon about the easy bike ride. The road was uphill going out and my thighs were killing me after a hundred yards. The hard, narrow seat was burning my ass, and the posture over the handlebars was no winner either. All of us were panting when Carlotta pointed to her odometer and said, "Turn around."

The mile in the twenty-five meter pool was a hell of a lot more laps than I remembered. I was slumped over the edge of the pool when Carlotta came up and cuffed me on the back of my head.

"No, coach. Please, I promise to do better tomorrow."

"You miserable wimp! You'd better or I'm going to whip that useless ass until it's bloody."

I turned around and gathered her into my arms. "My god, woman, is there anything you don't do well? I could almost feel those lashes."

The twins were there and all four of us laughed at the misery of our first training session.

After tossing our sweaty clothes in a bucket of soapy water and sluicing off in the outdoor shower, we sat in the sun drying off and constructing a training program. It appeared that we needed two to three hours a day, not counting cleanup afterwards.

Carlotta said, "I still have to make a living teaching two courses this term. When are we going to do this daily routine?"

Blank looks and confusion. Finally, I said, "My folks won't be home until just before the race. If we sleep out here and get some coffee into us before first light, we can be showered and headed to campus by around eight. Does that work?"

Christi gave me her best innocent young girl look and asked, "So, we'll be working on our gender studies homework after dinner?"