Hard Work Takes the Prize Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smirks and giggles. Carlotta frowned. "Didn't I read that serious training programs eliminate sex?"

The girls walked over and rubbed their fronts on her back. "Professor, we think perhaps you've remembered the wrong study. The definitive work on athletic performance, by Rabinowicz and Anderson, found that one, and preferably two, orgasms before bedtime enhanced performance the following day by eight to ten percent."

She reached up and pulled them into her lap. "What am I going to do with you two? First, you're all worried you like girl sex too much, and now you want cock every day!"

She looked up at me with dark passion in her eyes and mouthed, "I want you."

I could tell that training camp for me meant more than three marathon events. Do cocks wear out? Can you turn them in for a new model?

I fixed lunch in the kitchen while the X chromosomes worked on issues.

Afterwards, the girls and I went to their dorm to gather clothes and workout gear. Carlotta had a Sunday afternoon seminar that went through dinner, and said she would catch up with us by bedtime, which was now 9:30 pm.

I had the twins drop me at Carlotta's place and turned them loose in the BMW, saying I'd better not find them at the folks' house with a couple of guys they'd picked up when Carlotta and I got there.

I let myself into Carlotta's house with my lockpick. My uncle the locksmith taught me some of his tricks and gave me some handy tools when I helped him out last summer.

I sat down on the sofa to think about my mixed up emotions over the woman from Brazil. But sleep took me first.

The door slammed me awake and there she was, a frown on her face, looking sexier than ever.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in?"

I said nothing and stared back at her. She put down her sack, walked over and pulled me up. Her lips grazed my cheek. She sucked on my finger and pulled me to the kitchen. For some reason, she respected my silence. While I watched, she made a large drink for us to share, with lots of fruit juice and lots of tequila. She knew I wasn't allowed booze right now, but held the glass to my lips anyway. She tipped it up to make sure I got a good portion of it down my throat.

I followed her down the hall to her bedroom. More feminine than I would have thought. An antique vanity with bench and mirror. Across the room, a full length mirror on the closet door. She stopped in front of it and beckoned me forward with her eyes in the mirror.

I wrapped my arms around her and nestled my head on her shoulder. We stood there quietly, saying nothing. She pulled the sweater over her head and stretched her arms behind my neck. My hands went to her waist and undid the clasp on the patterned skirt that almost reached the floor. She stepped out of it and I carefully picked up and folded the beautiful fabric over a chair back. She was bare underneath.

Her fingers waved in the air, drawing me back. But the eyes wanted me naked too. I left them where they dropped. Guy clothes don't get a lot of respect.

This time her hands drew me to her elegant breasts. High and full, pink rather than brown, nipples modestly capping them.

She pushed back into me and finally said, "What does a young stud like you see in a crazy, chunky almost forty body like mine?" I nudged my hardening cock between her buttocks but said nothing.

"My mother was half native and short. My father was Norwegian and tall. I got some of both and you'll never see me on a runway."

My brown eyes looked almost black in the twilight. She knew we had to talk about the attraction that had seized us both in just two days. She stepped sideways so we both displayed in the mirror. A Hopper portrait without clothes. My penis was full length but still dangling down, the head pulsing gently. I willed it to stay that way.

She guided my hand to her vulva. My fingers came away wet. Very wet. She brought them to her mouth and licked quietly. There was a strange tranquil look in the dark eyes.

I was back behind her and my erection was pointing straight up her crack, hard as steel. She pushed at me and we swayed back and forth, staring at each other in the mirror with our black eyes.

Carlotta turned around and wrapped her arms around me. Her voice was a whisper in my ear. "I've never had a boyfriend in the States. First it was fear, then it was college lesbian life, then I guess it was just easier not to worry about dating and guys and their strange ways."

"Now you are wrecking my life. When you took me out there on those workout pads on the grass in the sunshine, my body was so liberated! Those orgasm tremors were shooting through me like electricity. I lay there afterwards and all I could think was how stupid could I be for missing that feeling for so long."

We stepped over to the bed and she pulled down the covers. Her hand on my butt urged me in, but she went in the other room and came back with her phone, then handed the drink to me, climbed in and made a call.

"Hi, he's with me. You must have dropped him off? Yes, he's dangerous, he broke in and was asleep on my sofa. He says we have issues, and I guess we do. We have to talk. Did you say we have to fuck? Well, probably we have to do that too. Yes, I know it is only a few hours before the alarm goes off and we have to train. Yes, I'm the coach and we are not starting off by missing the first day. We will be there. Have the coffee ready. No, I'm not in love with him, you two are. Oh? I'll have to think about that. Get some sleep."

She lay on me and licked my lips and made messes with her tongue. I pulled her wiry black hair, and pinched one of her stiff nipples.

She lay full out on me and I could feel her crying quietly.

"This is so damn silly. Lousy writers pump out lousy novels about academic affairs everyday! Full of cliches and cheap sentiment. And I'm lying here crying because I can't get enough of you! A big cocked undergraduate student has stolen my heart! How bad can it get?"

She sat up and grabbed me. She squeezed and said, "Say something."

"I was just thinking that you've said everything that needs saying. We can go to sleep now."

"What do you mean, sleep! Are you trying to wreck me worse than you already have? I'm crying on your shoulder and you want to sleep. Is that any way to treat your new girlfriend? The twins say I'm in love with you." The eyes were not happy.

"I'm glad to hear that, because I am madly in love with you. I didn't realize it until tonight. I don't give a damn that you are bi and have girlfriends. I don't give a damn that you are a professor and the world thinks we are a cliche. I do give a damn that both of us have two incredible women to warm our bed and have fun sex with us. I do give a damn that if we don't get some sleep, there's going to be hell to pay at 5 am."

(cont'd in Part 2 - Carlotta Cracks the Whip)