Hard Work Takes the Prize Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn had gotten up and came over and hugged Carlotta. "When a guy is sending you to heaven, I guess you relax and enjoy it, don't you? That's what Alec's dad did to me. Still does."

I went to make sandwiches while they hugged and whispered.

When I came out with some wine for them, Carolyn was laughing her fool head off. Carlotta looked at me and said, "I told her about Mommy and Daddy and the twin daughters."

After lunch I cleared and started for the den to work on a problem set. I'd hardly sat down when the two of them, Carlotta now naked as well, were at my shoulder, taking my hand in theirs and leading me upstairs. In the bedroom, Carlotta unbuttoned me and freed my hardening cock.

"Your mom and I have decided it is time for some cock study. Lie down there and relax."

I did as instructed, on top of a large beach towel which Carolyn provided. Carlotta had a bottle of body oil and they were spreading it all over their fronts. These two had no worries about small tits. I was aching to get my hands on them. Carolyn nodded at Carlotta and said, "You first." She responded, "No, you first."

Mom spread herself over my chest and planted her tongue in my mouth. The tits were sliding back and forth and her pussy was caressing my rampant cock. I tried to say something but was instructed that study subjects were not to talk during the experiment. Carolyn was having a field day sliding around and making me harder and harder. Carlotta disappeared and then reappeared with her strapon harness in place, the dildo looking dark and dangerous. Mom couldn't see it, but I could. Carlotta took a firm hold of Carolyn's hips, urged her up momentarily and then planted her firmly on top of my erection. One more push and I was balls deep in my mother. She'd known what was going to happen, but still groaned at the intrustion and the shock of her son's big prick opening her up. She was even more shocked when Carlotta caressed her backside with a lubed up front, reaching around and pinching and twisting her tits. The final shock arrived when the black dildo went smoothly and deeply into her ass.

She screeched and cried out, "Carlotta, how could you! We didn't talk about my ass!"

We had her well sandwiched between us and started an easy rhythm. She continued to complain. "Owww. That hurts. I haven't been done back there in twenty years!"

We said nothing but just kept up the back and forth, the in and out. Groans turned to moans. "Alec, you feel so good in there. Don't stop."

"You're damn right he feels good in there. When he is in me, I'm just enjoying all those electric feelings and before I know it, I'm blasting out an orgasm. And more and more."

Carlotta's husky voice got to Carolyn. The moans turned to screams and she was coming on me. I don't think dad had been taking good care of her, because her whole body went a little crazy. Carlotta's plastic cock probably helped. For at least five minutes, we had a totally orgasmic female between us. Somewhere in there, an especially hard squeeze sent me off firehosing into her spasming cunt.

Carlotta withdrew and eased Carolyn onto her back. She knelt over her, cleaned the dildo carefully and plunged it into the cum filled pussy. She lay on mom, both of them kissing and whispering to each other. The dildo was gently reaming out a new path in Carolyn. I kissed both of them and tweaked nipples and told them how totally sexy and desirable they looked. Carlotta's tongue was very busy licking mom's face and dueling with her tongue.

I whispered a question to Carolyn, "How long since you have had girl-girl sex?"

She relaxed back on the pillow, enjoying Carlotta's busy thrusting. "My junior roommate was gay. She came back one night from study hall with her secret girlfriend and they stripped and got it on right in front of me. I was so shocked, but they were coming and coming and I knew something special was happening. When the girlfriend had to leave because of dorm hours, I told my roommate their sex was really hot. She climbed into my bed and kissed me. Stuffed her fingers in my pussy and got me off in no time at all. That weekend, she got us high on a few beers and showed me her strapon. She took me in the bathroom, made me watch us in the mirror, and shoved it into me. I liked it. Didn't feel like my ex-boyfriend's cock, but I liked it. Every Saturday night, if we weren't out on dates, we got fucked with that plastic cock."

The story got all three of us going, and Mom wailed out another orgasm, taking Carlotta and me with her.

We were lying there on the big towel, all fucked out, when the twins found us.

Alyssa said, "I thought only light sex was allowed in training camp, Carlotta?"

Christi went in the bathroom and came back with towels and washclothes to clean us up.

My eyes motioned to Alyssa to lose her clothes and get on the bed. Christi asked her, "What are you doing?"

"Alec wants us on the bed, naked."

"I guess we better follow instructions or we might get spanked. He doesn't like disobedient daughters."

Mom looked shocked and the girls giggled at her. They noticed the body oil and launched themselves onto the two fronts and sloshed around.

They saw I was hard again and climbed over to me. Christi pointed me straight up and slid herself smoothly down. Alyssa got across my chest, facing Christi, and dropped her dripping pussy in my face.

They hugged and kissed each other and didn't take long to have nice hard orgasms. I pushed them down on their backs and used the body oil to massage the tits that were claimed to be getting bigger.

I whispered to them, "Repeat after..." which made them giggle and chant, "He likes our tits, he likes our tits."

I motioned to Carlotta and Carolyn to join in, "We like their tits, we like their tits."

We collapsed in a tangle of arms and legs. I said to Carolyn, "I discovered these two gymnasts had a complex about their tits, and we have been working on therapy. When you get a chance, attack these jewels and reinforce the idea that small tits can be an asset."

"At least when you are around Alec," they giggled again. I pulled them in tight and kissed wherever I could.

When I looked up, Carlotta and Carolyn were asleep. The girls and I tiptoed out and I whispered, "Let's go for an easy jog. It's really nice out."

We were moving up the road at a good pace and feeling good. "What did you do to Carlotta and Carolyn?"

"I was trying to get to my homework when they dragged me upstairs and attacked me. Said they had to have some cock study."

Christi said, "You are kidding us. Both of them?"

"Yup. Carlotta got Carolyn all worked up and jammed me into her. Then she got the strapon and took her in the ass."

"Oh my god. Your own mother doubleteamed?"

"She squealed a lot and came a zillion times. I think Carlotta decided if there was going to be a little incest, there might as well be a lot of incest."

"Did you feel funny doing that?"

"Before last week, I probably would, yeah. But with you two putting the daughter make on me, I just had this nice urge to do her because she was hot and needed sex. And I could make her happy that way."

"She definitely needed sex. That was a terrific orgasm she had out by the shower last night."

"So what about you? If you went home and were alone with a sexy brother, would you get it on?"

Christi said, "Hmmm. There IS a difference between pretending and the real thing. Fortunately, I don't have a brother, much less a hot, sexy brother, so there is no temptation."

Alyssa added, "My brother is older, he is deployed with the Marines, and he has a fiance who is really terrific. I would never think of making a move on him.

"Alec, you know that space over the garage? Do you think your mom would consider letting us rent that for our housing next term?"

I was so shocked, I stopped running. "Let's turn around. I have to think about that. You're serious about being around me after all this is over?"

"We've been talking about it, and we have a list of reasons why it is a good idea."

"Try me. Pretend I'm Carolyn."

"Here goes. Mrs. Jameson, we'd like to rent your apartment over the garage next term as student housing. We think it would be good for several reasons. First, you would have builtin cat sitters. Second, we would be around to help you control Alec, who can get out of hand from time to time. Third, we would volunteer to replace the pool service to help cover costs. Fourth, we could dress up in maid outfits and serve at your parties. Fifth, we like you a lot and it would be nice to be around you."

"I don't know. She can be awful persnickity. Sometimes, she doesn't even let me stay here. But if we win Sunday, she is going to be very vulnerable. That's the time to put the arm on her."

After all the sex Wednesday afternoon, dinner, study hall and bedtime were very quiet. And we were worrying about Thursday's final hard training session.

Carolyn was last getting into bed again, and this time, she squeezed down between Carlotta and me. But her arm went around Carlotta and her back was to me. One of the twins clutched me to her and I was gone. When the alarm went off, I fleetingly realized I was hard, and I was poking Mom in her backside. Before I could get away, she gave me a hard squeeze and said, "Run fast."

All three of us were beat as we stumbled up to the shower after the hard session. Carlotta said, "I'll figure the times in the kitchen and we can talk about them in there."

We stood under the shower, arms across shoulders and let the hot water blast us. Then the hot got turned off and we jumped around as the cold chased us out. I pulled them close and asked, "What do you think?"

Their tongues were in my ears and their knees in my crotch. "Do we get a good screw before the race? That's supposed to help, isn't it?"

I toweled their heads and pulled their hair. "We've gotten awfully serious about something you two started as mostly a joke. I thought I was doing a number on you and you thought you were doing a number on me. Then Carlotta gets involved and she doesn't start what she can't finish. And Carolyn has joined the support team, in more ways than one." They buried their heads in my shoulder and giggled. I toweled harder and pulled back on hair so I could kiss their lips gently.

"I'm feeling good about us. What about you?" I leaned over and licked four nipples.

Alyssa said, "Are you having race jitters, Alec? Or just perving on us innocent coeds?"

They came into the kitchen riding on my hips and laughing hard.

Carlotta looked up and said, "What's going on? Are you three losing it?"

We hugged and looked at them and said, together, "Definitely."

"Well, sit down and eat your breakfast. Your times this morning were 12% better than yesterday. Congratulations."

Euphoria was in the air. The cats sensed the excitement and paced around the counter. Carolyn started to say, "Bad cats," but realized this was a special moment, and kissed us instead. Clemmie came up and licked her and got gathered up in Carolyn's arms.

I counseled myself about false optimism and ran off to class with the girls.

Friday and Saturday were a blur. Luckily, midterms were behind us, so school was on the back burner. Carlotta and Carolyn and the twins went shopping and came back with race clothes. Because of the swimming and the warm weather, I wasn't going to wear a top. The girls had a quandary. All of the available sports bras had bigger cups than they had boobs. With a lot of giggles and joking, they accepted small pads. I insisted on checking them out and said the increased wind resistance probably wouldn't hurt their times too much. Which got me punched and knocked around. The shorts were black with a crimson stripe. Very tight fitting boyshorts for Christi and Alyssa. We went around about compression unders. They helped the biking, but weren't much use running or swimming. Some people like to change, but with the requirement for each of us to do all three segments, the race was really a series of sprints, none of which was more than fifteen minutes at the pace we hoped to maintain. No compression, we decided.

There was much study and memorization of the course and the change points. A bad change could lose you the race. We weren't allowed on the course to practice, so Carlotta and Carolyn set up some test changes on the road behind the house. To avoid total chaos and injuries, the bikers were allowed a support person to grab the bike while the rider dashed to slap the hand of the next racer. The segment rotation meant the team members needed help to get to the start of their next segment. Carlotta set up a fantastic graph sheet that showed who went where when and who was providing transportation.

The twins' gymnastics was a great help. They literally leaped in the air to make the handoff. Nothing was going to get in their way on race day.

The record for three person teams doing nine segments was a little under two hours. Last year, second place was 2:15 and third place was 2:21. Carlotta did some figuring based on our best pace times and came up with a range of 2:06 to 2:23.

She looked at us. "Well?"

The girls and I went into a huddle, whispering. Christi announced, "Two even or better."

Carlotta squinted at us and said, "Go for it!"

The three of us were lying on the lawn in a heap. The girls and I had to decide the order of segments we would take. There was nervous chitchat about who should run first and who should run last. The order of segments was swim, bike, run. They both ran, full out, faster than I did. But I had an advantage on the bike. Alyssa spoke up. "I think Alex should take the last segment of all, even though it is a run, because he has more reserve than you and I do. If we are close to the front, he can suck it up and then die at the finish like that Greek runner way back when."

"Lyssa, that's not even funny. We have plans for Alec that do not include losing him in a silly race."

"Hmmm. I guess you are right." She leaned over with a wet kiss to ask forgiveness.

From bottom of the pile, I asked, "May I make a suggestion? If Christi starts with the second segment on the bike, and rotates in the sequence, she will have a four segment rest before she does segment nine, the final run. She has better times than I do in the run, and with the long rest, she'll kill the opposition. I will be doing segment eight on the bike just before her, and can play catchup if need be in my best event."

Silence. Wheels turning. Segments being counted. Christi mounted my front and rubbed on me. "I hate to admit it, sis, but I think he is right about the segment thing."

They both sat on me and smiled, threatening indecencies. Carlotta came out from the kitchen, "Hey, knock off the grabass. Save that energy for tomorrow. You'll need it."

Ever since I started competing, I thought the inevitable advice to get a good night's sleep before a race was a lot of bull. After a while, I gave up worrying and decided restless nights before a race went with the territory. As it was, the three of us slept by ourselves in the big bed, and the body warmth on either side was very nice.

We were awake before the alarm, lying there quietly. I took a hand from each of them and kissed it. "Are we full of piss and vinegar and ready to kill them out there today?"

The two of them were jumping on the bed and on me, "Yeah, Yeah, kill 'em out there."

We took Dad's SUV to the start of the race, on the edge of campus. The organizers had set up ten lanes in two 25 meter pools, one for each team. The first segment was 400 meters or eight laps. At the end, the swimmer dashed across a lawn and slapped the hand of the first biker, who headed out for five miles before handing off to the first runner, who had to do a three mile dash back to the start and hand off to the second swimmer. And so on.

We got there a little after seven, which gave us almost an hour to stomp around, stretching and being nervous. Not as bad as getting a scull in the water and a crew ready to race. Looking at several sleek bodies lining up at the edge of the pool I felt musclebound from all the crew training in the gym. I lectured myself, "No cramps. Understand, no cramps this morning."

I had the first segment in the pool and realized I needed to ramp up the girls confidence. We got in a huddle and I told them, "We've worked hard for this and we are going to do well. Don't worry if you get behind in a segment. There are nine segments and the changes that go with. That gives the others lots of chances to screw up. Concentrate and run hard!"

Christi went over to her bike at the edge of the lawn, and Alyssa jumped in the car with Carlotta to go out to the change point from bike to run.

The gun went off and I just swam for it with everything I had. Going across the lawn, gasping for breath, I was third, but only by a few yards. Christi disappeared rapidly in the distance. Carolyn draped a towel around me and said, "I'll take you out to the beginning of the run for your next segment as soon as we see Alyssa come back here on her run and hand off to Christi.

Anxious minutes later, Carlotta delivered Christi back to the start so she could get ready for segment four. "I was fourth at the handoff, by a few yards. We're with the leaders."

I was doing a final stretch for my segment six run when Alyssa appeared in the distance, peddling like mad and with only one rider ahead of her. OMG, I was hyperventilating. Calm down. This is just a simple 5K. You crank those out all the time. Your PR is fifteen flat. Carolyn caught the bike and she was running full tilt at me. A high five and off I went. Dead even with the other guy. And he looked bulkier than I did. Oh boy, two musclebound wannabe runners. Don't look at your watch, just stay ahead of the Greek jock. How could I be so out of breath. Shit, there went the 1 mile marker. Keep it up. A quick look showed I was opening up a little on the big guy. A little uphill here, conserve a little, you'll need it at the end. Two miles. Still opening. There is the start in the distance. I closed on Alyssa and handed off.

Running feet all around me. I got out of the way. Concentrate, you have to do your bike as soon as Alyssa gets out of the pool. Carlotta was holding for me and smiling. She gave me a quick hug and said, "You're on pace. I think you may be in first. Christi says watch the uphill at the end of the bike."

I hung over the bike handles taking deep breaths. Only a one segment break. Worth it to give Christi the long break. Here comes Alyssa, "Go Alec." A smile and a wet hand.

Ok. This is your event. Use those damn quads. Get this thing moving. You are in first by yards. Any one of these guys or girls can beat you. Probably got a hundred miler in here with me. Harder. Shift. Pay attention. A girl was overhauling me. Don't look at her. Concentrate. Breathe. Watch the curve and the uphill beyond. Can you sprint the rest of the way. Do it. She's even with you and standing up. This is where you win the race, Alec. I pulled back even and passed her. I could see the handoff coming at me really fast. I skidded in, launching the bike in Carlotta's direction, and ran for Christi's hand. "Go, go, go."

The two of us broke the speed laws getting back as quick as we could. I was still out of breath when we drove up. The finish line banner was raised. The crowd was shouting already but I couldn't see anyone. Carolyn and Alyssa ran over. We shouted, "She was first when she left!"

Anxious minutes. We pushed up near the finish. I angled around to look down the course. Three runners in the distance. Pretty close. OMG, Christi had ten yards on them but all three were sprinting desperately. Fifty yards. An unbelievable burst of speed from Christi and she broke the tape with more than ten yards. We rushed forward and held her up. She was crying, we were all crying. People were slapping our backs and shouting congratulations. Their gymnastics coach came rushing up and hugged the girls. "I'm so proud of you. Who would believe a couple of my gymnasts winning the triathlon!"