Hard Worker Ch. 03

Story Info
Young horny male exhibtionist showing off.
1.6k words
4.31
31.6k
4

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 05/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tzael2003
tzael2003
174 Followers

The next day is Saturday and I get up early with a huge morning boner. It is about 5:30 am and the apartment house is silent.

I wonder to myself if anyone else is up? I put on my boots and walk over to my door with my hard on leading the way, and open the door. I neither hear nor seen anyone. I decide it is time to do a garbage run. I take the contents from my bathroom garbage can and step out my door, leaving my door away to allow for a quick retreat. My cock is tingling; once again, I am excited, and nervous, with the idea of being caught.

I step down the hall completely naked, round the corner and walk quickly down the hall toward the garbage chute at the far end. I get there with no peep from anyone; I turn around, and head back. Then I hear a door open behind me.

What door? Oh, shit! I'm going to be caught bare assed naked. My mind scrambles with an excuse as I turn.

"Oh the nude dude," His voice is deep and conspiratorially quiet.

I check him out as he does me. He is a black male, slightly under six feet and solidly bulky. He is dressed in the uniform that I recognize as being another of the security cops for the building.

"Sam told me about you and showed me your performance on the stairs. That was really fucking hot." He says.

"She was supposed to keep this a secret," I say.

"Yeah, so she told me. She was right; you got a nice ass, and a really nice dick. I hope she was also right about the thick cum loads."

"What are you doing up here?" I ask, trying to act cool now that I am caught. I enjoy being looked at.

"I went up to catch a smoke." I did notice the smell of a joint now that he mentions it.

"Up? Where is up?"

"The roof. That door back there is the stairway to the roof, I got the key. It's always locked. No one's suppose to be up there except for worker guys."

"How's the view up there?" I ask.

"Come on up and see for yourself." He unlocks the door and gestures to me, "After you."

I walk up the stairs knowing that he is staring at my ass all the way up.

I step onto the roof and its view is fantastic. I can see across the city. The light of the sun is just beginning to rise in the sky and so it is not quite warm. It is too early in the morning; but it is exciting and stimulating to be naked outside.

"Nice, ain't it." He says.

"Yeah."

"How would you like to do some naked sun bathing up here?"

"Wow. That would be sweet!"

"I could be persuaded to let you up here, this one time."

"For some service I take it?"

"Yeah. Like you did for Sam, something like that."

"Okay, you got a deal. I figure it will be warm enough around 10 or 11."

"Okay, I have a lunch break, so I will take it early so I will see you at 11, then for my payment. Deal?"

"Deal."

We walk down stairs all the while I'm enjoying him staring at my ass. I return to my apartment all excited at how this morning's naked stroll turned out.

I start to plan. I gather beach towels, go out, buy sun tan lotion, some very high protection and a moderate protection level, I figured I would be out nude sun bathing most of the day. I buy lunch and snacks so I can picnic up there. Lastly, I bring my I-Pad and my bag of toys. By the time I get all of this together, strip down again, make my lunch, it was 11am. I gather everything together put it in a bag, put on my boots, my short kimono, grab the beach towel and head down the hall. No one else is about, which is good, didn't want anyone to see my having access to the roof.

The black security guy is waiting for me.

"Hi, hope you haven't been waiting long," I say.

"No. I opened the door up already. Now you will have access to the roof but when I close the door it will be locked. So when you come down you won't be able to get back up there."

"That's okay. Oh yea, what's your name? I'm Jean."

"I'm Luke," He scans the halls and doesn't see anyone. "No one is around but us, so why don't you take that robe off, I figure you're naked underneath, right?

"Yes, I am." I take off the robe. I'm standing naked in the hallway as Luke opens the door and gestures me to take the lead up the stairs. Luke really likes looking at my ass.

On the roof, the sun is bright and the air is warm. I really do like how it feels to be naked in the open air. I set my blanket down and look around. I can see all around me taller buildings with clear views of this rooftop. I start to get a rise out of my cock with the idea that there could be someone in those buildings at this moment looking down at me.

"So," I ask, "How do I repay you for letting me have access to this place?"

"Well to begin with, let me put lotion on that bod of yours."

"Sure."

I hand him the bottle of sunscreen.

I step close to him while he puts a glob on his hands; then he coats my back and my chest with the lotion.

"I'll start at the top and work my way down to the good parts," Luke says.

He spreads the lotion over me, taking time to tweak my nipples as he covers them. He works it into my shoulders and arms, getting more lotion, as he needs it. He works his way down my back and chest, getting closer to the good parts. The feel of the sun and his hands on my body is turning me on and I get a full hard on.

"Nice," He comments seeing my erect dick.

He gets more lotion and begins to work on my dick and balls. He carefully massages my balls with the lotion. He coats my cock shaft and head repeatedly, giving me a nice hand job for the next few minutes. Then he starts to work on my ass. I spread my legs and he uses both hands to coat my ass checks fully, pinching and playing with them. He then starts to work some lotion into my ass crack and plays with my asshole. I can't see what he's doing but I soon feel a well-greased finger probing my asshole and sliding in. With one hand, he strokes my cock, and with the other, he pumps me in the ass. It feels good. As he works my ass and cock, I close my eyes and just moan with pleasure.

Then he stops and finishes covering my legs, taking off my boots.

"You know," Luke says, "I normally go get something for lunch but I won't have the chance to do that with all the time I'm spending helping you out. So, you won't might if I grab a liquid lunch will you?"

I think I know what he means and my cock starts to twitch with anticipation if I do understand what he is suggesting.

"Sure, help your self. Is that payment for letting me up here?"

"Yeah, that will do."

He settles down on his knees in front of me, grabs my cock, opens his mouth and begins to suck on my cock head. Wow! So this is what it feels like to get a blowjob. Fantastic!

He licks my cock up and down with his tongue, occasionally swallowing whole one of my balls in his mouth. He takes my whole cock head, tongues it, and then does some serious sucking. As he sucks on my cock, I put my hands on my ass and rock my hips; slowly pumping my cock in and out of his mouth. The pleasure and excitement of it all is overwhelming; and I feel flushed. I never felt anything like this before. My cock pulses in his mouth and I can feel the hot liquid building in my balls and making its way up my shaft. I hear myself groaning with pleasure as he works his mouth magic on my cock.

"Oh god......I'm going to cummmmm...." I moan as it builds to a crescendo.

I feel my cock spurting out into his mouth. He swallows my load of cum.

"Oh my god, I'm going to spurt out another one......"

I start to spurt out a second one, even bigger than the first. It bursts out, starts to bubble out of his mouth, and runs down his chin. He uses his hands to get the cum that drips down. He licks his mouth, and sucks on his hands and fingers to lick and swallow all my hot cream.

I'm weak in the knees and satiated with pleasure. He grabs me and prevents me from falling over.

"Steady there, Jean. You okay? Maybe you should sit down."

"I think I better."

"Well that was great. Thanks for the lunch. We'll have to do this again. I'm off to work."

"Bye."

"Another time dude." He says as he leaves the roof.

I roll over onto my stomach on my beach towel and start drifting out into blissful sleep, hoping that people could see me get my first blowjob and stare at my bare assed naked body.

tzael2003
tzael2003
174 Followers