Hard Worker Ch. 04

Story Info
Young horny male exhibtionist showing off.
1.7k words
4.06
28k
1

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 05/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tzael2003
tzael2003
173 Followers

I wake up hungry and horny. I sure hope my wireless connection works up here.

I get my i-pad and fire it up. Low and behold I get a wireless connection! I eat my sandwich as I get on line and check emails. Then I get an idea and post a notice on 'The list'. I call it exhibitionist on rooftop and give my location in the city.

I get a hit and find out that there are people who can see me. I stand up and wave my cock at them, and they tell me they can see me!

Two of them have binoculars, another a telescope, a third and a fourth have telephoto camera lens. I start stroking my prick and they all love it. I can't tell if they are guys or gals or maybe couples, but who cares, I got an audience.

One sends me a photo of myself from his camera. Cool. I reach out to my bag of toys and lay them out. I have bottles of lotions, two sizes of butt plugs, two sizes of dildos, a flesh light and a bright pink plastic cock tube. I take out my small butt plug to get started. I lotion it up and then slide it in my ass. My audience likes that. I pull it in and out of my ass to get it use to having something in it.

Then I take out my smaller starter plug and slip in my wider and longer one. I sit down on my ass with it firmly entrenched inside of me. I rock my hips and ass as I respond to my audience on line. I get a bunch of photos of me putting in and playing with my butt plugs.

I get some emails saying they wish they could see me close up. I get cocky and reply back saying sure, if their willing to pay for the pleasure. Ha! I didn't think anyone would take me seriously. But one guys sends me an email.

>Hey I have to go into the office to work on this project, a massive copy, collate and file project and it will be really boring. Would love to have you come by, relieve the boredom, and add some spice to this project.

I reply: So from your office you can see me?

>No. I can see you from my apartment. Want you to come with me to my office to work.

I reply: You're willing to pay me?

>Yes. I am willing to pay you to work naked with me.

I reply: I work naked and you are clothed, correct?

>Yes. Is that okay?

I reply: Yes. Sounds like a fun gig. Bring your toys.

We work out the details of pay and where I am to meet him. I pack up my stuff, put on my kimono and boots and carry all my stuff down stairs to my apartment.

I dress in a red thong, tight black cut offs, my boots and a tee shirt. I also bring my small bag of toys and lotions as well. I meet him in front of his office building and he gets me into the building's garage. He is a 40 something white guy and married, I see his simple gold wedding ring on his hand, he's around 5' 6" about 150 lbs, with a slight belly and short honey blonde hair. He's dressed in slacks and white shirt and tie, office attire. He asks as he checks me out, looking approvingly of my body, if I do this often and I lie, say I done these kind of gigs before.

We get into the office. It's a suite with lots of private offices off the main room. He shuts and locks the wooden doors behind us as we enter.

"Now as I said, no one else is scheduled to be here this weekend. So we have the place to ourselves," he says a bit nervously.

"Great," I say as I take of my tee shirt and then unbutton my jean cut offs. He is silent and fixates on me. I don't think he really believe I would strip for him. When I pull down the jeans to reveal my red thong, he lets out a whistle.

"Nice. You like wearing those things?"

"Yes," I reply as I let the cut offs fall to the floor and step out of them.

"I would think it would bother you to have that fabric between your ass checks."

"I like the feel of it in my ass under my pants or cut offs." I pull the thong slowly off and let it fall to the floor as well. Now I'm naked except for my cowboy boots.

"Is it okay if I leave the boots on?"

"Sure."

He stares at my cock and then checks out the rest of my naked body. I mention to him the fifty percent up-front pay, he gets cash out and he gives it to me. He's paying me an hourly rate and we figured at least 3 hours of work.

"So," Dave says, "I'll do some things but if you can help with the grunt work of copying and collating that would be great."

"That's cool," I say.

We settle into the work, I'm working the copy machine and him filing. After a half hour of this I decide Dave asks if I could spice this up a bit.

"So, boss man, what were you thinking," I ask.

"I was wondering if it's okay if you could wear your butt plug?" he asks. "You did bring those toys with you in the bag?" He says all excited.

"Yup."

"Wow. Great. Ah, I was wondering..."

"Yes?"

"Can I putt that thing up your ass?"

"Sure, you're the boss, I hear and obey."

I hand him my purple plastic butt plug and I bend over, spread my legs wide, then spread my ass checks so that he can easily see my crack and my hole.

"Get the aloe jell in my bag, squeeze out a line of it all around the top potion of the shaft of the plug really well, then aim and push gently and firmly in. It should slide in me without to much resistance."

He drops the plug once as he greases it up. He's all excited and nervous. I stand there with my ass exposed waiting and finally feel his fingers on my ass guiding the plug in. It slides in easily and he pushes it all the way in. I squeeze my ass and feel it snugly in there.

"Thanks," I say.

"That was fun." He laughs a bit.

"Well back to work right boss," I say.

"Ah right. Yeah, back to work." He says all authoritatively and demanding.

I had him insert one of my small butt plugs in first, to get my ass use to having something in it once again. After about 15 minutes or so I ask him if he could take this plug out and insert my bigger one inside me. It is blue, bulbous and longer. It gets in deeper and the bulb shapes enable it to stay more snugly in my ass.

He comes over to me, slides the first one out and puts it in my bag, lotions up the blue one and inserts that one in my ass.

"I see you're getting the hang of this, you didn't drop it this time."

"Yeah, getting to be a real pro with these things," he jokes back.

I can be a fast worker and so I finish all the copying.

"Hey boss man, can this office drone take a break? I have something that needs attention."

"Ahh......what do you mean?"

I show him my cock and start to fondle it.

"Would it be okay if I stroke out a load?" I ask

"Ah...sure, would love to see that."

I get the lotion out and put some in my hands. I then turn my cut off inside out and lay them out on a desk top in front of me to catch my cum. I position myself so that he can watch me as I stroke. I then begin to work my cock.

"Ohhhh...that feels so nice. I needed to work my cock.....got some hot cum that needs releasing....."

As I get into stroking my now hot and throbbing dick I see that Dave has started rubbing his own hard on underneath the fabric of his pants. I lose track of time and place. Just focus on my own pleasure and on the pleasure and lust it instills in my audience.

I vaguely hear the door to the office open, but I'm too far gone into my stroking to care. I realize that someone has stepped into the office and is also enjoying the show.

"Uhhh.....I'm going to cummmmmm." I aim my throbbing dick at my cut offs lying of the desktop. I feel the hot gush of cum rushing out of my prick and splatter into a thick creamy pool on the fabric. I keep pumping my dick and shoot off a second load.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck........"

Dave has been playing with his cock underneath the fabric of his pants and there is a big stain from his own cum.

"That was quite a performance," a deep and commanding male voice says.

We both now focus on the man who entered the office. He is a tall man solidly muscular black man, immaculately dressed in a three-piece navy suit. He is bald with a gray goatee; he looks commanding, sort of Yul Brennan-ish.

"I hope you are nearly finished with the filing project Mr. Stevens," he says to Dave.

"Yes sir, we are, I mean, I am...I ..."

"Excellent. As soon as you finish it then come into my office I want to talk to you alone."

He strides across the office and as he walks by me his hands reaches out and cups the curve of my ass.

"Nice," he says, "I approve," He squeezes my ass and then walks into his office.

I look at Dave, he shrugs, and we then go about finishing the filing. When we are done, I sit my bare ass on the edge of the desk and wait while Dave goes into his boss's office.

"Shut the door Dave," his boss says.

I wait while they talk. Finally, they finish and Dave walks up to me.

"My boss wants to talk to you now."

tzael2003
tzael2003
173 Followers