Hardcore Family Fuckers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,722 Followers

Most of mine ends up on mom's tits while Ben erupts over her face. Dad and Tom are equally adept as they send their copious amounts flying in Karen's direction, smothering her tits and especially her face, so much so that she is virtually unrecognisable. The amount of spunk there has been flying about to-day would have been enough to fill a pint pot.

At around nine p.m., just as dusk is falling and after our showers, Karen, Tom and I, with lots of hugs and kisses, have to finally take our leave of our family and head for home. Work tomorrow, alas. Karen is a nurse at a hospital in the city and is on an early shift the next morning while Tom is an IT Consultant somewhere or other while I work in a crummy insurance firm. I hate it but it pays well though I do not envisage staying there for the whole of my working life.

Plus, Tom also has his wife Kelly to think about whom, of course, knows nothing about her husband's special relationship with his family. I can't even start to imagine what tales Tom tells her every time he needs to escape to have some family fun with mom, dad, Karen, Ben and I.

As for me, I don't have to make any excuses since I am very much a free spirit. Mom said earlier that I have completed my sexual education but she doesn't know the half of it. I may have been inexperienced before and on my eighteenth birthday but, like I said earlier, I am a very quick learner.

I live on my own in the city where I trawl lots of bars, both gay and straight, and have quite a few close friends of both sexes with whom I enjoyalternative orgies - and by alternative I mean those of the non incestuous kind, straight, gay and bisexual - either at their homes or mine. I am a very happy man who loves sex in all its conflagrations, the world is my oyster and I am still only twenty-one years old with all my sex life in front of me, if you'll pardon the pun. I don't envisage myself ever getting married; indeed, I sometimes wonder why Tom did. He must have had a seriously mad moment though Kelly is a nice girl and, though I don't say anything to Tom, I do sometimes fantasise about what she is like in bed.

As Tom, Karen and I climb into our respective cars, now fully dressed, mom jokes that she doesn't recognise us with our clothes on. Our suck and fuck party has been a great success, as they always are, and I am still so horny as I make my way home that, while on the open road with no other traffic about, I drive with the head of my cock sticking out through the fly of my unzipped pants ...

6.

That's about it but just before I close this potted history of our family life, a week or so after our party Karen, Tom and I each receive separate phone calls from Ben, who is sounding very chirpy indeed.

"Oh, hi yer, Ben," I say, delighted to hear from him, "how you doing?"

"Don't you mean who am I doing?" he laughs and I laugh with him in return. As Ben tells me his latest news, it turns out he is doing really well, bubbling with joy as he tells us that he has been doing many threesomes with our parents and has just had his first gay fuck from dad.

"Nice one, Ben" I say, "did you enjoy it?"

"It hurt," he says to me, succinctly, "but once I'd relaxed and got used to it, it was great."

"That's the way, sunshine," I reply, excited beyond belief in the knowledge that Ben has at last taken cock up his virgin tight asshole and, furthermore, enjoyed it. "You'll get very used to it eventually and then you'll really love it."

"I'm sure I will, Matt" says Ben.

"Can't wait to see you get fucked, sunshine," I reply, "and if you like it, I'm sure Tom and I will be happy to fuck you, too. Have you fucked dad yet?"

"Not yet," Ben replies, "but I gave mom one this afternoon while dad was at work. She loved it."

The thought of my mother and youngest brother having a one-to-one that day while I was stuck in my stuffy office makes me very horny and I can feel my cock starting to swell in my pants. I have only just got home from work and haven't had a chance to undress yet. I always go nude indoors, even when on my own, in keeping with the lifestyle mom and dad taught me to enjoy. I shall have a shower soon and then won't bother dressing for the rest of the evening.

I smile as I bid Ben farewell and put the telephone down, really pleased that he has taken to our shenanigans like a duck to water. But with a family like ours, it's hardly surprising he has inherited an insatiable love for hot taboosex and is enjoying himself now with mom and dad which makes me sometimes wish that I still live at home.

But even though the incest parties with my family are fantastic to a fault, I would also miss my alternative sex life too much. I hope, though, that Ben makes the most of having mom and dad to himself before he is forced away from home when he finishes college ...

7.

Yesterday evening, I enjoyed a threesome with a couple of lady friends of mine, it felt great as it always does with Marcia and Suzanne in being the only man present, being sucked off by them and knowing it is my cock they are hungry for with no competition from other guys. Indeed, an exact copy of my early threesomes with mom and Karen which I mentioned earlier.

Thanks to my parents instilling in me the thrills of naked exhibitionism, I like being nude in front of women and showing my cock off to two or more of them at once with no other men present and having them watch me shoot, preferably over their tits and faces or in their cunts and I managed two orgasms for the benefit of their faces and a third in Marcia's cunt. By then I was exhausted so poor Suzanne will have to wait until the next time before I am able to give her a cuntful of cum but she doesn't mind, she knows she will be first in the firing line next time we have one of our frequent get-togethers, probably this weekend.

The night before Marcia and Suzanne visited, I got sucked and fucked by Ian, a gay pal of mine, before returning the compliment on him. Of course, like Tom's wife Kelly, my friends know nothing about my special relationship with my family as similarly my parents know nothing about my friends in the city. They realise that I have a sex life outside the family, of course, but I keep that side of things completely separate. I'm not sure why but that's the way it is. Dad would no doubt pick up on that and cite another Elvis song if he could hear my thoughts!

Tonight, however, I am having a quiet night in as I really do need to recharge my batteries though, later on, I shall have a look at the pictures of our party I have described herein which dad has sent me via email attachment and masturbate over them before I go to bed as I relive every moment. At the risk of sounding immodest, there are some great ones of me fucking mom and dad fucking me, real hardcore porn to say the least and, dare I say it, every bit as good as anything you see done professionally

I have also sent a copy of this account to mom and dad, leaving out the bits about Marcia, Suzanne and Ian and they were delighted with it, having had no idea I was confining all the events to memory to write up at my leisure, and dad is now very busy editing the text around the photos to make up another one of his pornographic albums and have a permanent record in words and pictures of one of our horniest ever suck and fuck parties

So, as you can see, we are a very happy group of hardcore family fuckers. I realise incest is one of society's last great taboos but we are not asking anybody else to get involved and as far as my family and I are concerned, it is all quite mutual and done in private, too. It is a lovely way of sticking two fingers up at convention and, in any case, what business is it of anyone else's? Everyone's sex life is their own and it is entirely up to us what we do. The rest of the world can go and hang itself.

On that happy note, I throw off my clothes and step naked into the kitchen to make myself a coffee and cheese sandwich, first stopping to cross off a date on the wall calendar, the date that the hardcore fuckers have decided on when we shall all be available for our next hot meeting of the family sex club.

THE END

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,722 Followers
12