Hardcore Headquarters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,870 Followers

I slowly opened the door to the men's room. First just a crack, then a little more. I found the hallway empty, so I lowered my backpack over my groin and slipped outside. The floor was cold and felt dusty against my bare feet. I crept down the hallway toward the office little by little, feeling my heart thumping in my chest. I began to feel the fear and regret. I told myself it wasn't too late to back out. I could be proud of myself for taking it this far at least, even if I ultimately failed.

All of a sudden I heard another door cracking open. I almost jumped out of my skin, then turned my head and looked over my shoulder. The door to the women's room was slightly ajar and Alexis was peeking out.

"Oh, shit!" she exclaimed seeing me. She was looking straight at my bare ass as my back faced her.

"Oh man, you scared the shit out of me," I said.

I could see Alexis leaning slightly to peek through the door. Her eyes sparkled with excitement almost as brightly as the shiny stud in her nose. She was without a doubt, naked, but had one arm covering her breasts.

"I'm totally staring at your naked butt," she said matter-of-factly.

I chuckled and turned around, knowing that I had the backpack securely in place in front of my privates. It had just registered that due to being caught, there was simply no way I could back out now.

"Are you coming? I don't want to do this alone," I said, smirking back at her. I realized that I felt much better having someone to walk out there with, rather than doing it myself. Not to mention the fact that this was absolute confirmation that I wasn't the only one doing it at all.

"Okay..." she said, breathing in deeply.

I grew excited at the fact that Alexis was about to walk out of the bathroom with no clothes on. My heart thumped painfully in my chest as Alexis swung the door open. She still had her arm across her chest, and the other one held a bag over her crotch. It was intensely erotic seeing her standing there, fully nude and covering up her private parts, as if I had accidentally walked in on her in her bathroom after a shower. But I knew that of all people, Alexis couldn't really have been all that embarrassed.

Smirking, she strolled further into the hallway with a sexy walk, as if doing a striptease. After taking a few steps toward me, she stopped, flung her arms out to the side, and exposed her naked body, just like that.

"Tada!" she said, standing there with a mischievous grin.

I was taken aback at the sudden exposure. I first noticed her round, petite breasts release from the pressure of her arm, wiggle for a moment, and then settle into place. I blinked for a second at the sight of her bright, pink nipples. Then at the tattoo of deer antlers midway down her chest, diving between her cleavage. I had seen the top of it countless times, and always wondered what the rest of it looked like.

I gazed down her thin, fit body, over her bellybutton, and stopped squarely between her legs. There I stood, taking in the sight of my female coworker's perfectly bare vulva. The two puffy, distinct lips of her bald pussy instantly made me tremble with excitement.

"Whattaya think?!" she said, growing impatient.

"Oh, uh-- nice!" I said. She laughed. "Um... what about me?" I added, nervously. She looked at me with a perplexed expression. I didn't understand. She widened her eyes and shook her head. "What?" I said finally.

"Uh... I can't see anything yet.." she said, pointing to the backpack I was still clinging to. "Let's see the goods!" she laughed.

"Oh, right!" I said. I could feel myself shaking, and feared that Alexis could too. I pulled the backpack forward a little and looked down between my legs. I couldn't seem to get up the nerve to move it to the side.

"Well?" she said, obviously amused at my embarrassment.

I took in a deep breath. "Okay, here goes," I said.

I yanked the backpack out to the side and stood there with my arms apart, presenting myself fully naked to Alexis. I felt the cool air flow over my exposed genitals and felt a rush of fear and adrenaline surge through my body. She paused for a moment, looking down between my legs, with her wide grin still frozen in place. I glanced down self-consciously to see what she was seeing. There, the long, slightly aroused shaft of my penis hung down from the little brown mass of pubic hair, in front of my dangling testicles.

"Oooo-kay!" she exclaimed. She glanced up at me, then back down between my legs. "So! ... Okay. That's your penis," Alexis said, as if trying to calm herself. I was squirming. She knew it, and appeared to be enjoying it. She cocked her head. "Your... uh... surprisingly big penis."

I laughed and said, "Yup. There it is. And, uh... there's your vagina..." We both stood there in silence for a moment, blinking in disbelief at each other's naked body.

"Well... um. This isn't awkward at all, is it?" she said sarcastically.

"Nope, not at all. This isn't awkward one bit," I joked.

"Okay-- well. Shall we go give everyone else a show?"

"Do we have to?" I replied.

She chuckled. "Yeah, you kinda gotta do it now."

"Okay," I sighed.

Alexis walked toward me. The moment she started moving again, the tension knot in my stomach began to grow again. I couldn't take my sight off her wiggling boobs as she walked, and I was terrified of getting an erection in front of my coworkers. I almost wanted her to take gentler steps. She continued past me, toward the office doors, until she stooped and turned to look over her shoulder at me.

"Here goes nothin'!" she said, swinging them open. She stepped inside.

I knew in that moment that Rachel was turning to see Alexis, with her face no doubt breaking into an expression of shock. Sure enough, I heard Rachel saying, "Oh wow. You actually did it!" With my heart still thumping in my chest, I followed behind Alexis, and walked into the room. I took three steps onto the office floor, feeling the firm carpeting against my bare feet, and then heard Rachel's voice trail off.

I looked up. There she was, sitting at her desk, frozen in place with her mouth hanging half open. Rachel's eyes were glued squarely upon my penis. She looked up at me, her mouth slowly opening more, as if trying to squeeze out a word or two. When we made eye contact, a huge smile formed on her face. She put her hands in her lap.

"Okay. Wow," she simply said, glancing back and forth at my body and into my eyes. Alexis started giggling. "That's... okay. Wow," Rachel continued, dumbfounded at the sight of my nudity. This was the first time I'd ever seen her speechless.

"Well, I'm gonna go now, while you work on putting your eyeballs back in your head," Alexis told Rachel.

She walked off into the room. I quickly followed, not wanting to stand awkwardly in front of Rachel a minute longer. I could feel her eyes glued to my ass as I hurried after Alexis. Then it dawned on me that I was about to walk right out in front of Alyshah and Isabel. It was too late to process this. Before I knew it, there we were. Alexis stopped and waved at them proudly.

"Hi guys! We're naked!" she laughed.

Alyshah and Isabel looked up suddenly. My heart stopped. Isabel almost spit out a sip of coffee she had just taken, as her eyes grew three sizes larger. Alyshah threw her head back and howled with laughter.

"Oh - my - god!" Alyshah squealed, holding her hand up to block the view. She turned to face Isabel with a look of embarrassment. "I can't believe I just saw Taylor's penis!" Isabel didn't know how to react and just remained frozen. Alyshah finally mumbled to herself, "Okay, don't lose it Alyshah." She jumped up and ran to the other side of the desk, then looked us both up and down.

"That's hi-larious!" she exclaimed. "I can't believe you guys fucking did it!" Alyshah turned to face Alexis. "Well, I can believe YOU did it." Then she turned to face me. "But wow! Taylor!" she added, grinning. Alyshah was talking a mile a minute. She continued to look me up and down. "Very nice!" she said, finally looking me in the eyes with a smirk. "Is it scary?" Alyshah asked.

"Terrifying," I said.

She laughed. I looked over at Isabel. She said nothing. Her eyes were burning holes in my body.

"Amazing, right?" Alyshah asked her.

"... Yeah. I can't believe you did it, either," Isabel said to me, her quivering mouth finally cracking into a small smile.

"Me neither," I said, anxiously studying her gaze. I didn't know what to do. Isabel just sat there, staring at my naked body. I couldn't get over the fact that she of all people, my secret crush, was now facing my penis and testicles.

I couldn't stand it any more. I had to sit down and collect myself. I just revealed my cock to four female coworkers. It was impossibly thrilling and anxiety-inducing at the same time. I quickly made my way to the seat at my workstation, and Alexis soon settled into hers. I opened my usual browser tabs and clicked about, unable to concentrate.

"Oh lord!" I heard Alexis shout.

"What?" Alyshah called out.

"My bare ass is sticking to the leather. Not fun!" she moaned.

I heard laughter from Alyshah, Isabel, and Rachel. I chuckled, realizing that this was going to require some adjustment in a variety of ways. I pulled my phone out of my bag and found I had missed a text from Darrell.

"Help! This is crazy. Where are you?" I texted him.

"Stripping in the bathroom! Are you inside?"

"Yeah."

"Did everyone see you butt naked?"

"Yeah!"

"LOL"

After a few minutes I heard the office doors swing open. Darrell strolled in nude with a silly grin on his face. I gawked at the thick, veiny shlong swinging from between his legs.

"Watch out! Naked black guy!" he shouted.

Rachel swung around and covered her mouth, suppressing laughter. He put his fists on his waist and puffed out his chest, doing his best Superman impression. I instantly wished I was as comfortable in my skin as he was.

"Oh my god, I gotta see this!" said Alyshah, leaping out of her seat. Isabel cast me a smirk, then got up and followed. Alexis hurried passed my desk and I followed her.

"Oh... shit! More naked people," Darrell exclaimed as he saw Alexis walking toward him, completely naked. He threw his hand over his mouth. I could tell she was seductively wagging her ass as she approached him. He turned and saw me, then burst out laughing. "Right on buddy!" he exclaimed, offering me a high five.

We stood around carrying on for a few minutes. Though I was still extremely nervous, I started to calm down as everyone began to appreciate the humor of the situation. It was impossibly weird and exciting that Alexis, Darrell and I were standing around naked in the middle of the office, while the others giggled and pointed at us. I made it back to the safety of my seat as soon as I could.

The rest of the team trickled in. Each one having much the same reaction: shock and bewilderment, embarrassment, amusement, and then what appeared to be a mild terror at the idea of feeling pressured to join in. Yuke strolled in last and marched right up toward my workstation, which was situated next to hers.

"Hey Taylor. How's it--" she said, stopping short at the exact moment when she realized my shirt was off. "Wait... are you..." she continued.

Yuke turned to Ariel nearby. "Is he... naked?" Ariel smirked. Yuke, still in a state of disbelief, bent over and sarcastically peeked under my desk. "Oh shit!" she exclaimed, as if not expecting me to actually have nothing on. She stood back up with a look of shock. "You really are naked!" I nodded sheepishly. Yuke gawked me in in disbelief for a moment, then turned toward Ariel again, whispering, "I just... I totally just saw Taylor's junk."

Ariel giggled. "Darrell and Alexis are naked too," she said, grinning.

"Hell yeah!" Yuke said, as Alexis stood up at her workstation, doing a little dance to show off her nakedness. Yuke circled the desk to sit down at her computer. "That's bad-ass!" she added, giving me a high five like Darrell had.

"Thanks," I said, laughing.

I noticed Yuke sneak looks now and then out of the corner of my eye, since she had the best view of me sitting there in the office chair naked. Soon Karen strolled in, as nude as she had been the day before. I sat there naked in front of my naked boss, wondering how I managed to get into this situation.

"So did anyone accept the challenge? Where's Alexis?" she announced to the room, excitedly.

"Yes!" said Alexis, jumping out of her seat.

"All right!" exclaimed Karen, clapping her hands at the sight of Alexis' naked body walking across the carpet. "Anyone else?" Alexis pointed to me. I nervously stood up and circled around my desk. "Taylor! Okay!" Karen said in disbelief, briefly glancing down at my genitals and back, nonchalantly.

"And Darrell," I said, as he hesitantly made his way over to us. Karen turned and saw him approach. His massive cock was swinging between his legs.

"Wow, okay!" Karen said, enthusiastically. "You're the first three, then, right?" We nodded. "Don't let me forget to give you all that bonus before the end of the day."

The three of us grinned at each other. I wasn't yet sure if that made all this discomfort worth it, but what was done was done. Karen seemed to give our bodies another subtle scan out of the corner of her eye as she walked by my desk on the way to her office.

She called back to the rest of the group, "There's still plenty of time today for the rest of you, if you want to participate!"

I saw Alyshah and Isabel exchange secret, nervous looks. I wondered if Alyshah would get naked. I knew that I certainly wouldn't mind seeing what she had to offer. Isabel I had no hope for. She was just too innocent, quiet, and nervous. I felt a burning frustration in my stomach, finding it a total shame that I wouldn't have a chance to lay my eyes upon what were surely a pair of magnificent boobs.

The day went on, and I began to come to terms with the idea that Alexis, Darrell, and I would remain the only employees without any clothes on. However, to my surprise, the situation soon began to rapidly evolve.

I had gotten up to get something to drink at the office water cooler, which happened to also serve the stereotypical additional purpose. Throughout the day, when someone needed a break, it was often in the form of a chat with someone by the water cooler. As I approached, I saw that Ryan, Yuke, and Alyshah were already there. They immediately became alert, as anyone could be expected to do when a naked guy approached.

"Hey there," Yuke said, with a smirk. Hours later, there was still no shortage of surprise and amusement from the girls at the sight of my cock.

"Hey," I said, helping myself to some water.

"I gotta hand it to you man... I didn't think you'd do it. Darrell, maaaybe, but not you," Ryan said.

"Actually I'm the one that got Darrell to do it."

"Really?" said Alyshah.

"Yeah, I texted him and said I was thinking about it, and he agreed to join me when I said I'd do it."

"Wow."

"What made you do it?" asked Yuke, curiously.

"I dunno. I guess when I saw Alexis say she'd do it, I took it as a personal challenge?" I said.

"Cool."

I realized that the scenario I had hoped for might actually be working itself out. I'd impressed them with my ability to go balls-out naked in front of everyone. The question was... would anyone else follow our lead? I had to ask.

"What about you?" I asked Ryan. I really wanted to ask Alyshah, who was transparent as glass. Yuke was hard to read sometimes. But I figured it'd be safer to be indirect and avoid both of them.

"Ha! I dunno..." he said.

"Do I detect a note of bashfulness from Ryan O'Neill?" Alyshah said with a snicker.

Ryan rolled his eyes. "You should talk. It's not like you've taken anything off," he laughed.

Alyshah smirked at him. "If I did... would you?" Everyone stared at her.

"Seriously?" he asked.

"Maybe," she replied with a grin.

Yuke raised an eyebrow. "Really? Are you thinking about it?" she asked Alyshah.

"Maybe," Alyshah repeated with a laugh.

I watched this play out in disbelief. I barely had to say anything except introduce the topic. It dawned on me that maybe they were each secretly wanting to take the plunge, but afraid to be the first to admit it. It was as if they just needed a little prodding, and it would unravel all by itself.

"Okay, I dare you then," said Ryan, smiling at Alyshah. "If you do it, then I will."

She exchanged amused looks with Yuke. I could see Alyshah pondering this for a moment. She looked at me, at my naked body, then looked me directly in the eyes. I smiled at her expectantly.

"Okay, fine," she said.

"Haha, really?" said Ryan.

"Yep. So get ready, cuz you'll be next," Alyshah replied. I could see Ryan growing nervous at this. "So... uh... what do I do? Just, like, strip right here?" she continued, realizing she didn't know how to go through with it.

"Yeah, right here. While we all gather 'round and stare at you," chuckled Yuke.

Alyshah giggled. "Okay..." she said. I could see her gulp as she began to fumble with the button on her jeans. Once she popped it open, she sighed nervously. We all chuckled. "Ugh... okay, here we go," she added. After removing her shoes and socks, Alyshah slipped her jeans down, getting one foot stuck before kicking them off. She stood anxiously by the water cooler in a t-shirt and pink panties.

"This is gonna take all afternoon," joked Ryan, observing Alyshah's nervous hesitancy. We all laughed.

Alyshah continued. She pulled her t-shirt up and over her head, revealing a matching pink bra. I observed how the cups made her boobs bulge over the top of her bra, and I grew excited. Her body looked amazing. The contrast of the bright pink underwear against her dark skin was sexy, and I could see that we were about to be treated to something memorable. Alyshah tossed her t-shirt at Ryan's head where it landed and draped over his eyes. We chuckled as he yanked it off and tossed it onto the pile of clothes forming on the floor.

"Geez, I can't believe I'm really doing this," Alyshah said, stalling.

"You got this," Yuke said, enthusiastically. Alyshah gave another heavy sigh and reached around back to unclasp her bra.

"Oh man, I'm really gonna have to do this," muttered Ryan, accepting the fact that she was really going through with it.

Alyshah stuck her tongue out at him. I heard her bra unsnap and felt the butterflies start up again. Alyshah pulled her bra away quickly. Two medium-sized boobs popped out, with wide, brown nipples. No one said anything, they just stared in amazement. I could see Alyshah's chest moving quickly in and out, nervously aware that we were all staring at her boobs. Her hands were trembling slightly as she reached for the elastic waistband of her panties. She looked away for a second and gave a small sigh.

"Oh god, okay... Am I really about to take my panties off?" she mumbled. After a couple of moments, Alyshah abruptly slipped them down to her feet. She stepped out of them and kicked them into the pile as she stood up. All at once, we looked down at Alyshah's pussy. Like Alexis', it was completely bald. I gazed at the folds of her outer labia, like two dark, pursed lips, then up at the gorgeous boobs sloping outward from her chest. I felt a rush of excitement flowing up and down through my body upon seeing her completely naked.

Ryan whistled. Alyshah rolled her eyes. Yuke grinned at them both.

"Wow, okay. There we go... another one down," I said, grinning.

"Okay Ryan, let's see if you're all talk or not," Alyshah said, folding her arms. Her boobs rested and bulged on her forearms.

Ryan sighed, "Okay."

He began to undo his belt, as Alyshah and Yuke stared at him, captivated. It was arousing to watch their curiosity form, as he slowly began to remove one piece of clothing and then another. Soon he was down to his boxers.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,870 Followers