Hardest Choice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! It feels so good," she moaned, her stimulating finger moving in small circles at a medium speed while her other hand pulled the dildo in and out. Brad was frozen, totally consumed by the sight. The speed of the small circles increased, and Stella continued moaning, squealing, yelping, and whimpering loudly. Her hips began to buck, and the small circles turned into fast hard flicks. Having seen a girl orgasm, Brad recognized that his little sister was very close.

"Stella, stop." She did so, with an unsatisfied groan.

"This better be good," she said, glaring at him.

"Oh, it is. Little sister, how would you like to find out what sex is really like?" Her eyes went wide.

"Oh, really? Brad, would you?" she asked eagerly.

"Sure," he said. "Come here." And he pulled her into his arms, feeling her breasts pressed against his chest, kissing her hard. She returned the fast, intense kiss, rubbing her body up and down his slightly. He groaned into her mouth when her crotch found his dick, and wriggled up against it.

She broke the kiss, just to pull off his boxers quickly. Then, with a young girl's natural curiosity, she put her hand around his hard on and squeezed gently. Her other hand made its way to his balls, which she caressed.

He didn't want her to jerk him off, he wanted to fuck her. So he grabbed her, laid her down on the bed, on top of the satin sheets. He gazed at her slit. It was so smooth, and he could see juices from her arousal and her masturbation that he'd interrupted. He ran a finger over her lips, reveling in the feeling of a hairless cunt. Exploring, he slipped the finger inside. Stella automatically tensed, gripping his finger. He couldn't take anymore and neither could she.

"Brad, fuck me," she pleaded, and he needed no further persuasion. He pulled his finger out, giving a little wriggle on the way, which made her gasp. He straddled her body, a knee on each side of her. Slowly and gently, he guided his head inside her. She moaned and closed her eyes. He kept going, slowly, gently, and it was a torment to him. He wanted to ram her, to fuck her so hard her head hit the headboard. But he needed to go easy on her, so he did. He continued pushing as lightly as he could, and soon he was up against her hymen. She whimpered a little, anticipating pain. With one smooth easy push, he popped her cherry. She cried out, grabbed him, and he stopped. For a second, she had to get used to it, then she said, again, "Fuck me."

A little more firmly than before, Brad pushed the rest of himself in. She was the tightest thing he'd ever felt, so hot and wet, and she kept clenching up on him. He pushed until he could go no further, then stopped, his head against the wall inside her.


"Again," she moaned. So he pulled out, leaving only his head inside her, then eased back in. She yelped and her hips bucked when his cock bottomed out again. Slowly, he increased the speed and intensity of his thrusts. As he stroked harder and faster, Stella went wild. She brought her cut up to meet each thrust and yelled every time he got all the way in. This excited Brad even more, so he fucked her faster and harder, until he was slamming into her, balls slapping against her, her bed practically rocking off the floor.

He was so close, but determined that she would cum first. So he kept on stroking, holding back, grunting the whole time in the effort of it. He felt her body tremor, and he knew it was the beginning of her orgasm, so he let himself go. With one last might thrust, a load of hot cum shot into Stella, who screamed and came, her hips bucking madly into Brad as she shook and clenched. They came with each other for a few seconds, him spurting, her convulsing. Her tight grasping cunt milked his dick for all it had.

Brad pulled out of her, his wilting cock covered in a mixture of their fluids. They fell asleep together, spooning, his chest to her back and her ass pressed into his crotch.

They awoke a few hours later, still alone in the house.

"Mmmm," Stella murmured lustily, "that was a good way to start my day." She gave a little wriggle with her ass. Brad mumbled an agreement and pressed his groin further into her ass. She kept wriggling, squirming, and rubbing, until she felt him stiffen and enlarge between her butt cheeks.

"Big brother, you want some more already?" she teased him.

"Fuck yes," he growled. He got off the bed and then asked, "Baby sister, what do you think of anal?" For an answer, she took her index finger, slowly slid it up her ass, and ground her ass on it, moaning.

"Alright," he said, then ordered her, "get on your elbows and knees, hold onto the headboard, and close your eyes." She did so, sticking her ass out at him. He did as she had done, taking one finger and pushing it in her. Her ass was even tighter than her cunt. He slid another finger in, and she squirmed and moaned. He wriggled the two fingers, spread them in different directions, and flicked them around. He forced a third in and continued. Her moans got louder, more desperate.

He pulled out his fingers. He spied a bottle of lotion and slathered some on his thick long hard rod. He also took a dollop and placed it on her hole, making her shiver in delight and anticipation.

Brad placed his hands on her hips, to hold her still. Then he pushed his way in. Stella squealed when his head forced itself inside, and the rest of his dick slipped in. He paused for a second, feeling the incredibly tight walls around him, and the even tighter ring around his base. He could've stayed right there, perfectly still, basking in the bliss that was her ass, for a wile, but Stella got impatient. He held still, enjoying her, then she suddenly ground into him, shoving her ass back and gyrating it against him. He gasped at the feeling of the tightness around him that shook, and clenched, and rubbed, and pressed.

He took the hint and began to fuck her ass. He pulled out, and she was so tight that it almost felt as if she were trying to hold onto him. The friction of his thickness pulling out of such a narrow tunnel rubbed on his hard on in a way that drove him crazy. He pushed himself back in, and now most of the lubrication was gone, so he could feel the tight hotness on him even better. Her squeals of delight and little squirms fueled his lust, and it overcame him. He had to fuck her ass hard. So without warning he rammed her ass, his cock taken in as far as possible, pushing her entire body forward, making her scream out in pleasure. He pulled out fast and hard, the friction almost causing him to cum right then, but he controlled himself. He continued ramming her ass as hard as he could, and she screamed every stroke. His thrusts pushed her body forward but his hands held her as still as he could. His balls slapped against her butt and she pushed her ass out even further for him. He kept going, until her scream went wild and high pitched, and her ass suddenly clenched him, and she bucked back into him, her hips thrusting backwards wildly. He let out a deep grunt and pulled her body into his, hard, then collapsed on top of her, cumming hard and hot. He filled her ass and laid there for a few minutes. He pulled out and watched his cum start to dribble out of her when she rolled over to face him.

She pulled him down on top of her again and kissed him slowly, leisurely. They stayed there for about an hour, kissing and dozing, admiring each other. Then they heard a car pull in the driveway, and Brad grabbed his boxers and bolted into his room.

12