Hardest Choice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Saturday rolled around. That afternoon, Brad's mom had decided to have a good family lunch, which meant Laële was included. As they ate, Brad looked around the table at all the beautiful women he'd been with. He stiffened as memories of sexy bodies, feelings, noises, and sights filled his mind.

Dinner ended, and not a moment too soon for Brad, who longed to escape to his room and jerk off wildly. But his mom insisted that everyone come into the living room. Brad rolled his eyes and went in. It was probably going to be some serious discussion about family values or sticking together or something she got off of Lifetime. Although he shouldn't assume the conference would be boring; he might actually be able to be entertained by thoughts of being close to his family now. Just as he began day dreaming, his mom started to talk.

"I'm going to jump right into this. Brad, you've had sex with all of us, haven't you?"

He was floored. Guilt flooded him, but none of the girls looked angry, jealous, hurt, or disgusted. Actually, they all looked very interested. He stammered for a minutes, then realized that none of the girls minded him being with all of them. His curiosity was piqued; where was his mom going with this? But she'd asked the question. He glanced at Tasha and shook his head.

"For our purposes, the twins count as one," said his mom.

'What purposes?' wondered Brad. He nodded, and said, "Yeah," to answer her question again.

"Well, Brad, the girls and I want to do something with your help. We agree that we are all very attractive but can never decide who is the most. So we want to have a little contest, with you as our judge. The rules are these.

"One: until you have made your decision, none of us are allowed to touch you. Two: if you touch any girl in the contest sexually, she automatically becomes the one you've chosen. Three: once you've made your decision, you must call a family meeting to tell the rest of us who you think is the sexiest.

"Is this acceptable?"

"Why can't we touch each other?" asked Brad. He didn't relish the idea of being celibate until he finished made his mind up about such a tough decision. It could take a little while, and he didn't want to go any length of time without sex, now that he'd experienced it.

"The idea of being sexy is that you can be sexy without having sex," his mom answered. "That does not mean, however, that we cannot use sexual . . . behaviors to try to seduce you, because we all are going to be striving to win."

They were going to be sexual in front of him, but he couldn't touch them?

"Do you agree to the rules?"

Brad thought quickly. Maybe this was the only reason they'd all fucked him. Maybe the only way he'd ever be able to have sex with any of them again was if he agreed to this. Life would be a little awkward if he agreed to this, but if he didn't, it'd be extremely uncomfortable, because he could tell they wanted him to do it.

"Sure, I'll do it," he said, trying to sound casual. Stella and the twins clapped excitedly. His mom looked pleased. But Laële just looked serene and otherworldly, as always. Brad wondered why Laële was doing this, if she wasn't really into it, as she seemed not to be.

"Wonderful," said his mom. "The contest begins right now. Choose carefully, Brad. We'll take your judgment seriously. Family meeting adjourned."

Stella danced out of the room, young and lithe and hopeful. The twins followed, whispering to each other, plotting how to win, no doubt. His mom was next, looking experienced and organized and mature. He and Laële were left alone. They sat in silence, much like that day in the car, not two weeks before.

"What're you thinking of?" Brad finally asked, partly out of curiosity, partly to break the silence.

"Mom asked me to live here until the contest is over, to make things fairer. I was thinking about moving my things into the guest bedroom," she said, in that rich voice, so quiet. He could hardly imagine her voice would ever make those noises he'd heard in her car.

"Oh. Cool," he said, totally surprised and glad to hear that she'd be around.

"Yes," she said. "I think it'll be nice. Good night, Brad." And she left. He watched her go, then went to his own room.

********

How could he ever choose just one? If he picked a tie, all would be mad at him and he'd get nothing. If he picked one, he'd get only them, because the rest would likely resent it. But it was better than nothing. So which should he pick?

Well, if he picked the twins, he could have a two-for-one deal. His mom, though, gave an amazing blow job and had the biggest boobs, and didn't even seem physically old. And Stella was the only one to show an interest in anal and toys, a major plus for her. Plus, he'd taken her virginity! But Laële . . . she was the most beautiful in his opinion, and she had been his first. And, he had to admit, she was the most intriguing, because she seemed almost mysterious to him. What a decision.

But he didn't have to choose right that second. So he feel asleep, and dreamt about sharing one big bed with all five of the women. And of course he woke up Sunday morning with a huge throbbing hard on. He headed to the bathroom, thinking he'd jack off in the shower, and save himself a mess.

The bathroom door was locked, the light on, and the shower already running. He went back to his room, resigned to waiting, when all of a sudden it struck him: all the girls were trying to seduce him. Why shouldn't he walk in on one of them? He turned around and went back to the bathroom. Everyone in the house knew how to pick the bathroom door lock, but they all used it anyway, as an "occupied" sign. He picked it and opened the door.

Through the steam and the shower curtain, he couldn't really see who it was. He walked over and pulled the shower curtain back. The woman turned around. It was his mother, her body wet, glistening, dripping. Rivulets of water streamed down those big beautiful breasts. She looked at him steadily. He pulled off his boxers and put the seat of the toilet down, sitting on it like it was a chair, his hard on sticking up and out.

Standing underneath the flowing water, she ran her hands over her breasts. She squeezed them, rubbed them. She pinched her nipples, and they hardened. Then her hands slid down to her tummy, which was in shape but not really skinny. Her hands passed her stomach and went down, lower. Brad stared, pumping his dick, not too fast, in his hand. Her hand slipped between her legs. With her right index and middle finger, she spread her outer lips. She slipped the first finger of her left hand inside herself, and ground down upon it. Then the finger began moving in and out, slowly.

His mom pulled the finger out. It was covered in her liquids. She licked up and down her finger, sucked it clean. The she returned to her cunt, inserting two fingers this time. She used her thumb on her clit, and began gasping and moaning. He increased the speed of his stroking a little.

She leaned against the shower wall and began squirming on her own hand. As he watched, she added a third finger, filling herself up. Her hips were thrusting onto her hand wildly, and he was going fast now. Her thumb went faster, harder, pleasing her clit as much as she possible could. Her cries were loud and full of lust. He could feel himself getting close. She fucked herself with the three fingers as he stroked hard and fast. She cried out, her pleasure filled voice echoing and resounding in the room. The sound of her climax pushed him over the edge. He grunted, and a stream of hot cum flowed from his dick, falling on the floor, making a mess.

He leaned back, breathing, calming down. His mother leaned against the wall. She slipped her fingers out and looked steadily at him again. After a moment, she went back to washing herself. Brad went to the shower. Very deliberately, he made sure not to touch her while he cleaned off his hands. Stepping over the pool of his cum, he left the bathroom naked, carrying his boxers.

12