Hardesty Co. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men's laughter boomed out at her wantonness. "Have you tried to fist her yet?"

"I only managed to get four fingers up her, and that was a stretch," Mr. Hardesty laughed.

Phil shoved a third finger into her cunt and started working them in and out as fast as he could, making sure to bump her G-spot everytime. Allison was almost at her peak when he withdrew his fingers.

"Noooo!" she cried. "Put them back! I'm so close! Fuck me please!"

Allison was horny beyond comprehension. All she could think about was climaxing. Her pussy needed something to fill it.

"She's not very well trained, Ian."

She felt a breath on her ear, then Mr. Hardesty's lowered voice, "You will control yourself. Do you want this man to think you are just a cunt? That all you need is something between your legs? You're such a filthy pervert. Look how you degrade yourself with your behavior, slut."

He was right, she thought. I am disgusting and perverted and dirty. What kind of person can get off on this? She felt tears well in her eyes. They spilled down her cheeks. Mr. Hardesty caught one with his thumb.

Speaking low again so only she could hear, "Tears don't change what you are, slut."

He ran a caressing hand over her face, before returning to his desk.

"Now, Phil, about the Brooks account..."

12