Hardesty Co.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, clearly you enjoy this. How about taking a fourth one?" He chuckled when Allison quickly shook her head no. "Oh, but I think you would." Allison gasped as he forced his fourth digit into her pussy. She felt her walls stretching around his fingers. She had never felt so full before.

"Allison, your hole is very tight. This pleases me greatly." While talking, he reached his left hand up and began pinching her nipples roughly. He started thrusting his fingers harder, in and out, and in and out. "I can feel your juices through the glove. You're such a dirty girl, Allison, getting off on your bosses fingers."

Allison's breathing was labored. She was so close. She could feel her orgasm building. His naughty words weren't humiliating her; they were making her even hornier!

"Allison, I want you to cum when I tell you to. Not before then, or I'll have to punish you. Do you understand?" When she didn't respond right away, he used his left hand to smack her tits. "Answer me!"

In her befuddled state, she must not have answered quickly enough, because he continued to slap at her breasts. "Yes, Sir! I understand, Sir! I won't cum until you say!" It was going to be a challenge though, she thought as she fought to control her orgasm.

Mr. Hardesty was apparently satisfied. He stopped smacking her breasts, but he wasn't quite through with her yet. He quickly took his left hand and scooped up some of the lube from the tool tray. He unceremoniously shot two fingers up her ass.

Allison howled. At first it was painful, then the sensations started building, and she was thrusting up and back trying to meet the thrusts of his fingers in her pussy and ass.

"You're such a naughty slut, Allison. You're ass is so tight and warm around my fingers."

Allison was finding it more and more difficult to maintain her control.

"I know you're getting close, but you better not cum, slut."

Hearing his words pushed Allison over the edge. She tried to stop her orgasm but she couldn't! Her juices ran over his fingers as they fucked her holes. She felt her body clenching and unclenching around his fingers. Her entire body was shaking in spasms of pleasure.

When she began to calm, Mr. Hardesty removed his fingers. He stalked over to the wastebasket and tore off his gloves before throwing them inside. He walked back over to her, his face grim.

"Look at you, lying there naked and spread like some trashy whore." His gray gaze raked over her body.

His words penetrated Allison's post-orgasm haze. Belatedly, she realized he was right! Oh my God, what did I do, was her first thought. She felt a blush coming up her cheeks. She frantically closed her legs and tried to cover her breasts with hands. She couldn't believe she had let her boss do these things to her!

"No, don't cover up. Lay back and open your legs again." Allison looked at him incredulously. There was no way she was doing that!

He reached over and forced his hands between her thighs. He gripped her clit and began pinching and twisting it. Allison writhed in pain.

"You will obey me. Now lay back and open up." Allison relented and did as he commanded. "That's better. Now play with yourself." She hesitated and he quickly began tormenting her clit again. She hastily slid her hands down her body.

"Use your hands to pinch your nipples. Harder! Now tug them. I want to see you lift those heavy breasts up by them." When her breasts were at a sufficient height he continued, "Now bounce them around by your nipples." He made her do this for probably thirty seconds or so.

Allison's breasts hurt her so badly. This guy is a madman! She couldn't believe she was doing this though! And she started feeling herself get turned on again.

"That's enough, now I want you to slide your hands down to your pussy. Spread your lips for me. I want to see that clit." Mr. Hardesty stood between her legs and enjoyed the view for another minute or so. "Pinch your clit hard with your left hand. Use your right hand and jam three fingers into your cunt. I want you to fuck yourself with your fingers. Imagine they're my cock. Tell me how it feels."

Reluctantly, but fearing further torment, Allison did as he asked. "Your cock feels so good, Sir. I can feel it stretching me open. I can feel the wetness of my juices coating your cock. Oh, Sir, faster!" she moaned. Allison's hand was moving at light speed now, pistoning in and out of her pussy. She pinched her clit harder drawing a gasp from her lips. She could feel another orgasm building as he watched her ministrations. She was so close!

"Stop!" At first Allison didn't hear him. He started slapping her breasts again, and she quickly removed her fingers from her pussy. After another few slaps, he stopped. "You will not come again. I am very disappointed in you! You have not even been in my employ two hours and you have disobeyed me already!"

He was angry? But this made no sense. What had she done?

"Don't look so meek, slut," he bit off angrily. His eyes were once again hard and cold. "You know what you did. You deliberately disobeyed me. You will apologize at once."

Confused, but not wanting to anger him further, Allison began, "Yes, Sir. I am sorry! It won't happen again, Sir!"

"You're sorry for what?"

For the life of her she couldn't figure out what she had done wrong! Her answer wasn't fast enough for her and he once again started beating her breasts. They were turning a bright red from his abuse, when it dawned on her.

"I am sorry, Sir, for cumming without your permission. I will never cum without your permission again," she said with tears in her eyes. He stopped slapping her.

"That's better. However you will have to be punished. You will report back to my office tomorrow at seven sharp. From now on you will address me only as Sir. I will address you as 'slut' in all non business situations. Is this understood?"

Why was she taking this, she wondered. She could not deny that his treatment of her was arousing her though. She contemplated before saying, "Yes, Sir."

"That's settled then. Now get dressed, slut, and go home. You will not cum or touch yourself before tomorrow. Tomorrow, you will be punished..."

He walked out the door, leaving her to quickly gather her clothing.

12