Hardly Working and Working Hard Ch. 02

Story Info
A young poc college student and his lover play some more.
1.2k words
4
12.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still can't believe Oliver and I got away with that. It was so close but so hot. I'm still working on packing and I'm mostly done. I've packed all the clothes I want to take home and am laying out my winter crap to store when a knock arrives at my door.

"Come in!" I quip.

"Last night..." I look up and see Sir Oliver. Lol reminds me of game of thrones. It's so cool. Damn, this boy is fine.

"Yes." I respond.? What the fuck kind of response is that.

We stare at each other with bashfully awkward smirks on our faces. Wow, those shorts. Again? Black and just as shiny, they nestle a thickening cock. I walk over to him and place my hands on his hips. I look up at him smiling fully before I lower myself to my knees. He places his hands on my shoulders shyly and bites his lower lip and he exhales softly.

I grip the side of his shorts with one hand and rub the palm of the other across his form. I gently stroke it over his shorts and take its qualities with my hand: the thickness, the length, the shape. I grip his shorts with both of my hand and pull just so the waistband of his shorts rests above his knees. His thick thighs not only tell me he still dances but probably plays rugby or something too. Damn, this boy.

His cock fills out his boxer briefs in a cute and sexy way. I kiss his cotton covered shaft and notice a little wet spot has begun to form. Hungry (thirsty?), I pull down his briefs by the waistband. His beautiful dick pops to attention. The protruding veins tell me he's ready at any moment. But, not yet.

I slowly lick the base of his dick between his balls and shaft and make my way to the tip. Mostly sweet with the right amount of salt. I hear him exhale through pursed lips. I reach up with one hand and grab his off my shoulder to wrap his fingers in mine. With my other hand, I move his foreskin back and move my lips passed the head before taking in about three quarters of his dick. I move my head in and out on his dick slowly for a few strokes moving my tongue around his dick as I do. Then, I hold his head in my mouth while I flick and caress it with my tongue. He squeezes my hand in approval. I begin to move faster on his cock as my mouth salivates more and I become more accustomed to having cock in my mouth. He manages to muffle some moans as I eat up this delicious part of him. As I go harder, he holds me back on an out motion.

He exhales. "Stop." In one swift motion, his lifts me off my knees, sits me on top of the pile of jackets on my bed, and pulls down my boxers. No hesitation, he starts licking the wetness off my pussy all the way up to my dick. I moan in response. He takes my dick and rolls it around in his mouth. Sliding off of my dick, his tongue travels back to my pussy. Gently, he glides his tongue into me. He eats me out until I quiver uncontrollably. Upon which, he slides two fingers into my pussy while he goes back to my dick. My toes curl, my hips raise, and my back arches. I grip the jackets on my bed.

Oliver stands up and leans over to kiss me while my eyes are still closed. I wrap my arms around him. Still rock hard, his cock is rubbing up against mine as he kisses me. He continues to push and our hips move in tandem, our cocks dancing together. My wetness and his mix as he explores my mouth with his tongue and I with his. While we're still kissing, I reach over the edge of my bed and grab a rubber out of my condom box. It's just a box my friend made me decorated with my name and images she liked and thought were relevant to me. It's perfect.

I slide the condom into his hand. He stands up, opens the wrapper, and rolls it down his shaft. With one hand on the base of his cock, he caresses my pussy with his head. Softly, he pushes into me. I feel myself open up to him, and the walls of my pussy relax and tighten around him.

"Mmm..." I let out.

As I relax more, he moves faster. Placing his hands on either of side of me he leans over and we smile at each other indulgently. I pull him back closer to me and kiss him all over: his lips, his nose, his neck. And hold him on top of me as plows into me, his balls calling out our complete entanglement each time they smack against me.

He pulls himself off from and motions for me to flip over. I roll over and get on my knees. Oliver climbs onto the bed and kneels behind me. Pushing into me again, he grips my waist for stability and pumps harder than he did before. His falling hair brushes my neck and I swallow my saliva before I exhale in euphoria. Oliver leans his weight into me each time he thrusts so I fall to my stomach, as I can no longer hold myself up any longer. Flat on my front side, my legs spread apart, Oliver pumps his hot slippery cock into me. The eager beaver he seems to be, his shorts are still on him, though only at the base of his ankles. My insides are singing and I grunt every time he thrusts into me. Still on my stomach, I lift up my hips slightly and spread my cheeks for a freer sensation. I then feel a wet finger rubbing my asshole. I moan audibly at the combined sensations. The moment I finish the sound, 3 knocks resonate from my door.

In that split second before my door swings open, I sit at my desk facing the door. My pants less half obscured by the front of the desk. Sitting on my bed with a jacket over his lap, Oliver's shorts are already pulled up.

In the doorway is Riley, another crush of mine. She also has long dark hair (because duh), is shorter than me, with a smaller frame, and melanin of course.

"Hey guys! Haha your room looks like shit," she scoffed. "I can't believe you're still packing. Anyway, Garrett, I brought you that book on Farsi I told you about. You should review it over break and when we get back, I'll see where you're at."

She hands me the book and I lean forward to grab it so she doesn't have room to look over the desk.

"Bye Oliver..." she smirks and gives me a knowing side eye and she leaves the room, door open behind her.

As both of our eyes return from the door to each other, Oliver sighs:

"We have to stop getting interrupted."

***

This one is much shorter because I stopped working on it when I was in school. Please let me know what else you would like!