Hardship Troopers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max's whimpers grew more heated and strained, guttural and fierce, until she finally threw up her hips, jamming the dildo as deep as it would go. Her breathing stopped and her body stiffened up until she released a bellowing growl, the veins in her neck pulsing against her skin and her face flush with blood. She pulled out the dildo and her pussy spewed a gushing stream of fluid as it pulsed and contracted almost mechanically. Her entire body went through the motions, convulsing, helplessly assaulted by bliss.

After a minute or so, the contractions subsided and her breathing returned to normalcy, her body loosening still. She was still a rubbery, exerted mess, splayed out on the bed, uselessly glazed and spent. Max closed her eyes and rested a hand on her forehead, her chest rising and falling in the aftermath of the orgasm. The whole episode was so deliciously brutal that, for a moment, she feared she might suffer a heart attack or stroke. It was that good. The image of Cam snuck into her mind again, reminding her of what she'd done and why. It was as if her mind was taunting her now.

Exhausted, Max stood up, her entire body aching now. She took the dildo in her hand, realizing what she'd done. "Fuck." she muttered, tossing it to the floor.