Hardstorm Ahead Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s53mith
s53mith
37 Followers

"Trav!" Sarah shouted as she jumped into his arms and gave him a kiss. "Don't make me worry about you like that again."

"Don't worry about me," Travis said as he reluctantly put her down his hands had been squeezing her ass. "We just ran into a little trouble on the way there and were more careful on the way back."

"Like hell it was a little trouble!" Sam butted into the conversation, "they nearly killed us if it wasn't for Trav, he reminded me of what he did in the war..."

"That's enough Sam." Mayor David Johnson joined the group. "We have to make sure everyone is more careful after this, even if it is just going into town. For that matter I think I should stay here tonight rather than risk the roads."

Later

Sarah and Travis excused themselves for the night. They both did not have a guard shift that night and Sarah had planed to take advantage of it. Telling Travis she had a surprise for him, she made him stand outside the bedroom until she was ready. She had stopped back at her apartment to pickup some more things while telling Amanda that she had to get more clothes making her wait in the car.

A few minutes later he entered to find Sarah lying on his bed dressed in a black teddy and skimpy thong. She had lit candles around the room and her auburn hair fell down one side of her face. The flickering candlelight made the contrast on her fair skin striking and Travis caught his breath as he closed the door behind him.

When Travis got next to the side of the bed Sarah stood and they embraced, kissing gently before she pulled backwards. She looked up at his dark eyes and started to unbutton his shirt. Travis let the beautiful red head undress him as he stood watching her exquisite body move. His pants and boxers were pushed down at once over his quickly hardening cock. Almost as a repeat in the morning Sarah reached for his cock and moved to engulf it into his mouth, but Travis quickly grabbed her hand and had her stand up.

"It's my time to do something for you." He said in a hushed voice. With her hand still in his, he took her to the bed and had her lie down on her back. Kneeling beside her he took his time kissing Sarah again. Their tongues touched briefly and Travis kissed back to her ears and down her neck torturing her slowly.

Sarah squirmed and reached for his cock finding it hard and she began squeezing it and letting it go as he kissed her again. This time the kiss was lustful and wet. His hand gently caressed her breast through the fabric of her teddy and Sarah moaned into the kiss.

After breaking their kiss a second time Travis moved down her body taking the time to kiss her above her 36 C breasts, and down her stomach. His hands wandered before his mouth and she felt him squeeze her thighs as he pulled away from her hand and settled between her legs. Licking his lips, he slowly pulled off Sarah's thong and tossed it to the side of the bed.

Sarah kept her thighs spread welcoming his tongue as he started at her pussy and took several long licks up to her clit. His hands parted her lips and his tongue darted into her sex briefly with each lick working Sarah up quickly. Her hands pinched her stiff nipples through her teddy and she arched her back moaning in pleasure. Travis smiled to himself upon hearing her reaction. He slipped a finger into her sex as he pressed his tongue hard against her clit and moved it fast from side to side, forward and back.

"Oh, Trav." Sarah moaned over and over. Her legs shook as she had her first orgasm and Travis eagerly licked her added wetness.

Opening her eyes she looked at Trav like a predator does at prey. Travis stood little chance to stop Sarah as she grabbed his wrists by her thighs and pulled him up to kiss her again. She tasted herself on him and moaned at the thought of it. She rolled over on top of him quickly finding his cock with her left hand and guided the tip to her sex and she impaled herself with one quick thrust to mutual cries of lust.

Pausing with her eyes closed, her hands wandered his muscled chest while breathing deeply trying to adjust to the large intruder. Opening her eyes she took her teddy off and settled into a slow rocking motion. Her clit rubbing on his pelvis sent shocks of pleasure to her mind. Travis reached up and grabbed her perky breasts gently pinching her nipples on each downward rock.

Minutes later Sarah picked up her pace, her orgasm approaching fast. Travis pinched her nipples hard not letting loose this time as Sarah thrust backwards one last time, her orgasm adding more wetness to his member. She looked down at him again and smiled as she leaned forward to kiss him again.

As they kissed Travis reached around her back and held her to him. Then he started thrusting his hips, working his cock in and out of Sarah quickly. Her eyes shot open and a steady moan escaped her lips. Her arms wrapped around what they could and she grabbed onto his shoulders.

"Oh my god, yes, yes, yes..." Sarah was in ecstasy as she was being hammered from below. "Yes baby, yes, fuck me!"

She squeezed his shoulders hard and he held her to him harder. They were both panting as Travis thrust into her one last time and came. The pulsing of his cock and the warm cum filling her sent Sarah into her most intense orgasm of the night and her body shook as every movement sent after shocks into her clit.

They stayed embraced until they both stopped panting. Sarah rolled off of the top of him and to the side as she cuddled up next to him. "That was really intense baby." She said as she kissed him. They both smiled as they looked at each other and kissed before cuddling up and falling asleep.

**********

Next time, what really happened in the Third Iraq War, and Hardstorm faces its first challenge.

s53mith
s53mith
37 Followers
12