Hardwired Holly

Story Info
When a woman's sex doll gains sentience, who will own who?
10.1k words
3.8
9.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JFGargiulo
JFGargiulo
18 Followers

Disclaimer:

This story contains various fetish scenes and concepts, especially foot, age-play, and scatological.

Hardwired Holly

by J. F. Gargiulo

Lucy stared out the window by peeking through the blinds. She watched Emma, her neighbor, who lived opposite from her on the second floor of their apartment complex. Emma was so pretty: blonde hair, blue eyes, a bright smile, and cheeks any woman would want to pinch.

"She's so hot," Lucy said, reaching down her pants and lightly stroking her clit.

Emma searched for her keys in her purse, found them, and unlocked her door. She stopped, hesitated, and turned around in the direction of Lucy's apartment.

Lucy immediately backed away. Did Emma see her? Maybe she should actually talk to her ...

No, I have to get back to work, Lucy thought.

Dressed in a black shirt and ripped jeans, the lanky woman ran her fingers through her long, straight black hair. She walked through her unlit apartment to her bedroom. She slogged through a pile of dirty clothes and boxes of sex toys, wires, sockets, plugs, cords, and various mechanical and electronic pieces. Lucy plopped herself on the bed and sat up.

Typing away on her laptop, which was perched on a tray, she crossed her bare feet at the ankles. The glow of the screen reflected off of her unblinking brown eyes as she studied the code that she had written. She was going to use it to penetrate a Swiss bank's firewall.

After a half hour, she successfully hacked into it and transferred a handsome sum into various accounts till it was untraceable. Then she put it into her account.

"Who needs a 'real' job?" she asked.

Her work done for the day, she decided to have some fun. While checking out the latest PornHub clip of fucking lesbians, Lucy rubbed her flat chest ... her mouth hung open ... her breathing gradually increased ... her hand rubbed and patted her clit ...

"Yeah, c'mon, bitch—you ride her! Ride her!" she screamed. "Oh! Almost there! ... Almost ... there—"

Ding-dong

"Fuck!" Lucy seethed. Then she gasped, her eyes wide in realization. "Wait! Maybe it's—"

She rushed out of bed and raced to the door, a great smile on her face as she unlocked and opened it. On the other side was a deliveryman with a large, rectangular cardboard box standing vertically.

After signing for it, Lucy dragged the box into her apartment and closed and locked the door. Putting the light on—and waiting for her eyes to adjust—she cut the tape, opened the flaps—

Wait: the video! She rushed back into the bedroom and got in the mood again, sticking her hand down there and stroking till she squirted. She tilted her head back and sighed ...

Okay, now she was ready. After cleaning herself, she returned to the box and brushed away the foam beans. Then she came face to face with Hardwired Holly, a life-sized sex doll. It was in a black box, its blank, unblinking face staring out of a round hole covered in plastic.

She took the doll out of its box and held it, staring into its lifeless eyes, brushing its strands aside.

"You're so beautiful," Lucy said.

The hacker swayed to a tune in her head as she danced with Hardwired Holly around the living room.

••

It's healthy for people to indulge in fantasies. What's unhealthy, however, is cutting yourself off from the real world. The Internet and sex toys are no substitute for a real job or being loved in return.

Such is the case with Lucy, a young woman who'd rather steal money than make it and get off on watching people have sex than have it ... or just watch people, for that matter. For the longest time, her only sexual gratification came from her own hand or vibrator and online porn.

But now, Lucy is the proud owner of a Hardwired Holly, her first sex doll. What she doesn't realize, however, is that the doll is another first—her first step into a strange, new world called ...

The Erogenous Zone ...

••

As Lucy danced to the pretty waltz playing in her mind, she gazed into Hardwired Holly's eyes and looked over her new prize.

The doll stood a little over 5 feet, just like Lucy. Its eyes were blue; its hair blonde and in pigtails. Its body was svelte, chest busty, and legs long. It had Size 8 feet, milky-white skin, and dainty hands. Its nails were unpainted and lips uncolored—that was the owner's job. There was a weight to the doll, but nothing that Lucy couldn't handle easily. Hardwired Holly was also completely naked, and her skin was so soft and smooth.

Lucy ended her dance by dipping her new toy. Then she lied it on the sofa and soon joined her new pet with the instruction manual. Lucy wrapped her arm around Hardwired Holly and began reviewing the booklet.

It read: "Down in the dumps over your latest breakup? Want a significant other who'll cater to your every need and want, desire and fetish? Need a shoulder to cry on ... and later kiss and massage? Then Hardwired Holly is the girl for you!

"The most advanced sex doll ever made, once you turn her on, she'll never turn off! That's because the more you interact with her, the more her AI will develop into a real human: from thoughts and feelings to sexual functions and bodily fluids. Why spend time and money on dating sites or matchmakers when you have a date living right with you?

"Hardwired Holly: The only friend—and then some—you'll ever need or want!"

Lucy smiled to herself and kissed Hardwired Holly's forehead. "Best money I ever spent."

The rest of the manual was devoted to how to set up Hardwired Holly: charging her battery, downloading initial programs, what cosmetics were best to use on her, and so forth.

But the last page caught her attention: "WARNING: Hardwired Holly will alert you of any available program updates, which will be automatically downloaded wirelessly. Hardwired Holly is designed to work with only officially designated and licensed software and updates. Failure to keep Hardwired Holly regularly updated, hacking her programming, or both will result in damage, destruction, or worse."

Lucy raised an eyebrow. "'Or worse'? They're kidding, right?" She rolled her eyes and sat up with a devilish smile. "Well, good thing I know how to write code ..."

She bent down and kissed Hardwired Holly's lips ever so lightly.

"But first, let's get you up and running."

First, the doll had to be powered up. Following the instructions, Lucy sat the doll in a chair and inserted the packaged power cords into Hardwired Holly's mouth, vagina, and butthole. The other ends all plugged into a complimentary dildo, which immediately turned on. The only way to charge up the doll was for Lucy to ride the phallic toy.

And ride it she did. On her knees, she slid it in and out of her lady-hole, all the while thinking of how awesome it'd be to finally have someone to fuck, tickle, and love. The more she thought that way, the more Lucy got off and quicker the doll looked as if it were alive.

It then beeped, signaling that its battery was at 100% ... which was the exact moment that Lucy squirted her cum on the floor. Coming down naturally, she pulled the dildo out of her vagina.

Then, using the company website, Lucy customized and then downloaded Hardwire Holly's startup package via Wi-Fi: basic intelligence, voice tone, social cues, language, etiquette, sexual norms and deviations, and so forth.

When that was complete, Lucy immediately got to work on writing a special code for her precious Hardwired Holly, programming her to be a live-in maid, be devoted to her, and have hypnotic eyes, among other specialties not offered on the official website. She then downloaded her special instructions into Hardwired Holly via the same wireless connection.

Lucy was so pleased with herself that she stared longingly at Hardwired Holly—

Wait. Lucy sniffed the air ... Was something burning?

She felt the dildo, which was really hot ... She put her hand to Hardwired Holly's forehead, which was burning up ...

And Hardwired Holly shorted out. Sparks flashed from her three holes. Lucy carefully but quickly removed the cords from the doll's three holes. Wispy smoke emanated from Hardwired Holly's mouth, anus, and vagina, and the burning smell was now very acrid.

"Damn it!" Lucy said, stamping her foot. "This is some bullshit!"

She carefully examined the doll. Everything seemed to be in order ... though Hardwired Holly's forehead was still hot ...

Lucy let the doll cool down naturally, deciding that she'd come back to it tomorrow. She looked at the blank face, stroked Hardwired Holly's hair, and kissed her cheek.

"I'm sorry, baby," Lucy said. "I'll figure something out. You just rest, now. Love you ..."

Lucy spent the rest of the day watching TV, fooling around online, eating lunch and dinner, watching for Emma—you know, the usual ... She ended the day by changing into her pajamas and falling asleep on the couch with the TV on.

As Lucy slept and snored, Hardwired Holly sat motionless, but once she cooled down to 98.6 degrees ... her eyes blinked ...

Lucy rolled over in her sleep and fell of the sofa, the fall waking her up.

"Ow! Fuck ..."

She carefully stood up, stretched, and yawned. She scratched her head, her hair an uncombed mess of tangles. Lucy frowned: Wait, wasn't the TV on?

"Owner, is that you?" came a voice from the bedroom.

"Yeah, I just woke—wait, what? Who's there?"

Hardwired Holly walked out of the bedroom and smiled. "Good morning, Owner! Did you sleep well?"

Lucy froze and stared at her sex doll, dumbfounded. "Holly?"

"Yes, Owner, it's me." She cocked her head and frowned. "Is something wrong?"

Lucy shook her head and rubbed her eyes. She carefully walked up to her doll and looked her over. "You're okay?"

"Of course I'm okay, silly Owner! Why wouldn't I be?"

Lucy narrowed her eyes. "So everything's in working order? You're circuits aren't fried?"

"Circuits?" Holly put her hands on her hips. "Now what's all this talk about circuits? I swear, Owner, you make it sound as if I'm a robot!"

"So ... then what do you think you are?"

"A person. Just like you. What else would I be?"

Lucy was at a loss for words. When she didn't answer, Holly laughed.

"Oh, Owner! What an imagination you have ... Come, sit at the table and relax while I make you your breakfast. What would you like?"

Lucy took a seat and rubbed her temples. "Hmm? Oh, uh, pancakes would be good ... fried eggs ... crispy bacon ... and golden toast. And pour me some nice, cold milk."

Holly smiled. "Anything for you, sweet Owner."

So Holly flitted about the kitchen setting the table, gathering the ingredients, heating the stove, and making the food. She not only served Lucy, but cut up her food and fed her. Every time Lucy swallowed, she'd get a head pat and be called a good girl.

Lucy licked her lips and breathed heavily. "I really like it when you do that and call me that, Holly. It makes me feel good and special."

"Well, I'm happy to oblige you, Owner." She wiped Lucy's mouth with a napkin and showed Lucy her empty plate. "After all ... you made all-gone! Yay!" She repeatedly patted Lucy's head and said, "That's my good girl! How's my good girl?"

Lucy curled up into Holly's arms. The sex doll stroked Owner's hair and kissed Owner's forehead.

"Then again," Holly said, "I spent the whole night cleaning your room." She squeezed Lucy's cheeks so that the hacker had nowhere to look but into the doll's blue eyes. "It was a disgusting mess, and very unladylike. Not only that, but you left the TV on! It's a good thing I turned it off, or else the electric bill would've been high."

She released her hold on Lucy's face and, without warning, smacked Owner's cheek with a decidedly loud slap. "Strip, cunt!"

Lucy obeyed, her heart racing. Oh ... it's happening! she thought. It's actually happening!

Quicker than Lucy could react, Holly grabbed her owner's hair and dragged her to the sofa.

"You fucking dirty hoe-bag!" Holly said. "How dare you act like a filthy little pig!"

"Please, Mistress Holly! Be gentle! I'm so fragile!"

"The hell you are!" Holly said, sitting and putting Lucy over her knee.

"No! I have such a tender little bottom!" Lucy said, feigning fear while holding her hands up to her cheeks.

"Good."

Holly stuffed a hand into Lucy's mouth while, with her free hand, slapped tight white-girl ass in a quick rhythm. Lucy squirmed in agony as she fought to breath. Her butt cheeks went from white to pink to red to purple in less than five minutes.

Holly took her hand out of Lucy's mouth, wiping it dry on Owner's face before pinching her nose. Lucy, forced to breath out of her wide, open mouth, dripped saliva onto her carpet. Then Holly caressed Lucy's bum, lightly squeezing her tender rump. She burrowed her index finger slowly down her owner's butt-crack, and took her time fingering her tight, wrinkled butthole.

"Oh, oh Mistress Holly!" Lucy said, her voice quavering, her eyes tearing up. "Please ... it's been so long ... so long since someone touched me in my nasty little doody hole!"

Holly burrowed her finger inside, sliding it in and out as slowly as possible. Lucy, meanwhile, clasped her hands together tightly as if in prayer. She wanted so desperately to scream in pained pleasure, but any sound got stuck in her throat and failed to pass her wide O of a mouth. Her eyes, though, bulged and rarely blinked.

After ... well, neither kept track ... Holly flung Lucy against the sofa and washed her hands. Then she ordered Lucy to lie down as she massaged her owner's bare feet.

"Oh, wow, this is the life ..." Lucy said. "That feels so good ..."

"Whatever makes my Owner happy," Holly said.

Lucy's fingers found their way to her clit and had such fun with it. "My toes—do my toes ..."

"Of course, dear."

Holly lightly kissed the tip of each one and licked in between them.

"Oh, yes ... More ... more ..." Lucy moaned through clenched teeth.

Holly licked Lucy's soles and showered them with kisses before she bit them.

It was then that Lucy cummed like a geyser. "Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Holly obeyed till Owner collapsed from exhaustion.

"Good girl!" Holly cooed. "Now, to clean my girl."

So Holly carried Lucy into the bathroom, wet a towel with soap and water, and washed Lucy's body.

"Feel better?"

Lucy wiped tears from her eyes. "So much. So good."

"I'm pleased to hear that, Owner. Now, let's get you dressed for work."

The hacker didn't have to lift a finger as Holly dressed her owner, who explained her job to her doll. Lucy locked herself in her bedroom and couldn't get over how neat and organized all of her belongings were. Lucy spent the rest of the morning in her room coding and hacking, coming out only for lunch, dinner, and an occasional quickie.

At the end of the day, owner and doll sat on the sofa and watched TV.

"Owner, it's 11," Holly said. "What say we get you to bed?"

"'Kay. Carry me to bed, Holly."

"Aw, does Owner want Mama Holly to tuck you in, too?" She presented Lucy one of her tits. "How about a nightcap first?"

"Maybe tomorrow, Holly, I ..."

Lucy frowned as she stared into Holly's eyes. Her blue pupils turned ... fast ... faster ... till they formed a kaleidoscopic pattern. They brightened into red, pink, and white flashes that captivated Lucy's eyes and mind ...

Owner's face was blank, her body limp.

"Sit up straight, young lady."

Lucy obeyed, her mouth agape and seeping spittle ... but not once did she ever break eye contact ... Holly stretched out her arms again ... and Lucy complied.

Holly draped Lucy over her arms and said, "Now, Owner needs to take the titty in her mouth and drink her good milk."

"Okay, Mama Holly ..." Lucy said, in a high-pitched voice.

Lucy licked Holly's tit before engulfing it with her lips. She sucked Holly's milk as she was carried into her bedroom. Standing before Lucy's bed, Holly swayed her owner back and forth. She sang a sweet lullaby as her eyes continued weaving their hypnotic spell over her owner.

After taking her lips off of Holly's breast, Lucy said, "Mama Holly, I'm full."

Holly wiped Lucy's mouth with Lucy's hair and sat on the bed. She repositioned Owner so that the hypnotized woman's head rested in the nook of her shoulder. Holly patted Lucy's back, and Lucy belched—loud, deep, and wet.

"Good girl!" Holly said.

Lucy giggled. "Tummy feel better now, Mama Holly ..."

"Of course it does, dear," Holly said, laying Lucy down in her bed.

Holly got an adult diaper out of the closet and placed it on Lucy, who got tucked in while sucking her thumb. Holly brushed Lucy's hair and said, "Sleep."

Lucy's eyes rolled back in her head and her eyelids sealed shut. Holly kissed Lucy's forehead and lied next to her, whispering "I love you, Owner" over and over into the human's ear ...

Lucy woke up and shuffled into the kitchen, her nose and ears following the scent and sound of frying eggs and sizzling bacon.

Holly stood at the stove, cooking the hearty breakfast. "Morning, sleepyhead. How do you feel?"

"Fine." She kissed Holly on the cheek. "I love you."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, I ... I don't know. It just feels right."

Holly smiled. "I can imagine. Now sit. Everything's ready."

Lucy took her seat while Holly quickly set the table and plated Owner's food. She a napkin around Lucy's neck, cut up Lucy's food, and fed her.

"You're spoiling me, Holly."

Holly kissed the top of Lucy's head. "That's the idea."

Taking a forkful of bacon and eggs, Holly said, "Open wide! Here comes the airplane!" She even imitated an engine ... which sounded unsettlingly real ...

Lucy obliged. "Mm ... So good!" She swallowed.

After feeding Lucy a few more times, Holly took a bite, chewed, and locked lips with Lucy. The two lovers exchanged food and saliva, and then licked each other's lips. They finished breakfast this way.

After Lucy washed up and got dressed, Holly pampered her owner with a foot massage and pedicure. Lucy sat back on her couch while Holly knelt before her. She laid a towel on the floor, and on top of that a bowl of warm water.

She cracked Owner's toes and smoothed her soles with a pumice stone. She kneaded and scrunched Lucy's soles and soaked them in the bowl. After drying them, Holly rubbed Lucy's feet with lavender-scented lotion. Then, she showered them with kisses.

"What color do you want your pretty little piggies, Lucy-girl?" Holly asked.

Lucy reclined, her eyes shut and lips curled in a smile. She sighed and shrugged. "I don't care. Whatever color you like best."

Holly kissed the tops of Lucy's feet. "How about a nice French tip?"

"Ooh, how fancy!" Lucy wiggled her toes and caressed Holly's smooth face with her feet. "Do they smell, my fucking, piece of shit slave?"

Holly took a big whiff. "Oh, so good ... so sweet." She licked her lips. "Me want taste."

Lucy opened her eyes and shoved a foot into Holly's mouth. The doll's mouth expanded to fit half of Lucy's foot, but once she started gagging and saliva seeped out, Holly pulled away. Lucy, however, was having none of it, so she held Holly's head in place with her other foot and pushed against the back of her neck.

"Oh, yeah, you fucking dirty doll—you get that foot all wet!" Lucy said.

She wiggled it in Holly's mouth for a few more seconds, then she quickly took it out. Holly gasped for breath, but Lucy caressed and washed Holly's face with her wet, bare sole ... and, of course, smacked her with it.

"How much did you love that?" Lucy asked.

"Thank you, my mistress, I'm such a dirty little hoe-bag," Holly said.

"Good girl." Lucy rubbed both feet on Holly's face, the doll's tongue indulging in their softness, the doll's nose rejoicing in the mixed scent of saliva and lavender ...

JFGargiulo
JFGargiulo
18 Followers