Hardwired Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy pushed Holly away. "Now, wash my feet again and French-tip my toes, you bitch."

"As you wish, my mistress."

And Holly obeyed, drying them thoroughly and then placing foam separators in between Owner's toes. After Lucy's pedicure was dried, the separators were removed, and Lucy inspected her toes.

"Very good, Holly," Lucy said. She patted the seat next to her. "Come."

Holly crawled onto the sofa and rested on all fours. Lucy stroked Holly's blonde hair and gave her head-pats.

"Good girl, good girl," Lucy cooed.

Holly smiled and laid her head on Owner's chest.

"Mistress, I have a request," Holly said.

"What?"

"May I see you worship your feet?"

Lucy shook her head. "Believe it or not, that's something I'm not into."

Holly locked eyes with Lucy. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, dumbass. I just said ..."

And Lucy quickly succumbed to Holly's hypnotic eyes.

"Worship your feet and touch yourself," Holly said softly.

And Lucy obeyed Holly, lying back and bending her right knee. She sniffed her toes and kissed her sole, and then sucked her neatly pedicured toes. Meanwhile, her fingers gently rubbed her clit.

"That's my girl," Holly said, soothingly. "Listen to your Holly. She knows everything you'll ever need to know to feel good. Isn't that right, Lucy-girl?"

"Mm-hmm," Lucy agreed, her mouth stuffed with her foot. She took it out and said, "I like worshipping my feet."

"And you always will," Holly smiled. "Worship your other foot."

Lucy obeyed, with Holly indulging herself on Owner's right foot.

After finishing another day of hacking, Lucy got out of bed and stretched. Holly entered the bedroom in Lucy's French-maid uniform and started dusting.

"Did you have a productive day, Owner?" Holly asked.

"Very," Lucy said. "A little bit more and I could probably stop ... or at least take a break for a while."

"That's wonderful, dear. I'm so proud of you!"

Lucy smiled and giggled. "Thanks ..." she said, bashful.

Holly licked her lips as she watched Owner stretched. "You have such a nice, tight ass I wish I were a cannibal."

"I'll bet. Speaking of food, you can start dinner anytime you want."

"As you wish."

Lucy walked out of the room. When Holly was finished dusting, she headed into the kitchen, but caught sight of Lucy peering out the window through the blinds. She cocked her head and walked up behind her. Through the opened slat she saw in the distance a woman ...

"Owner?"

Lucy yelped, jumped, and spun around. "What?"

Holly took a step back. "I'm sorry I startled you. What were you doing?"

"Watching Emmmm—uh ... Just looking out the window ..."

Holly looked at Lucy quizzically. "I see ..."

"Just, make dinner, Holly, please."

"You command; I obey."

While Lucy sat and watched TV, Holly made dinner ... and thought about what just happened ...

Owner loves me, but she was looking at another woman, she thought. What does that mean? Could she be interested in her sexually? If so, then why stay with me? Would she want to own this other person? I must find out because I live to serve Owner.

Holly walked into the living room and stood before the TV.

"Hol what the hell?" Lucy asked.

"Owner, I've been thinking. Since I'm your property, then I must serve you. So, I must know ..."

"Know what?"

"Do you want to extend your ownership to the woman you were looking at?"

Lucy shot out of her seat, her eyes bulging out of their sockets. "What?"

"Is there a problem?"

"Of course there's a problem! I ..." Lucy frowned. "Wait, you want me to own her?"

"Do you wish it?"

Lucy asked carefully, "What do you care?"

"If you wish, then I could devise a way for you to enslave her heart, just as you have done mine."

She's not jealous? Lucy thought. Whew ... Dodged a bullet ... I don't want to find out what that side of her's like ... Lucy said, "I ... It's not important ..."

"Are you sure?" Holly turned on her hypnotic eyes. "Tell me the truth, Owner."

Lucy instantly fell under her toy's spell, her body bent slightly over and arms dangling in the air.

"The woman's name is Emma," Lucy said. "I've had a crush on her for a long time now ... I'm too nervous to approach her to talk or ask her out ... I wish I could, but I'm too much of a coward."

"Do you want the courage, or do you want me to break the ice?"

Lucy waited a couple of seconds before saying, "Would you, Holly? Please be a doll, my doll."

Holly smiled. "As you wish, Owner." She bit her lower lip, then smiled. "Um, Owner? Tell me more of your secrets. Tell me one every time I snap my fingers."

"When I was a little girl, I was a bed-wetter. Since then, I've loved the feeling of piss and shit on my skin. It makes me feel warm and dirty."

Snap. "I was hypnotized once at a party and turned into a dog. I ate dog food and liked it, so sometimes my dinner is just a can of dog chow that I eat in a bowl on the floor on all fours."

Snap. "At that same party, I was turned into a chicken and laid an egg—not a fart, a real egg."

Snap. "I want to be simultaneously fisted in the ass, vag, and mouth."

Snap. "I love being tickled because I'm on the brink of going crazy and passing out, and I tend to piss and shit myself."

Holly said, "Awaken and forget." She snapped her fingers, the sound of which was mechanical, but loud and crisp.

Lucy blinked, straightened, and shook her head.

"I'll go check on dinner," Holly said.

"Huh—oh, right, yeah," Lucy said, sitting down. "Call me when it's ready."

Lucy breathed through her nose, her mouth stuffed with a ball gag. She writhed around in sweet agony as Holly's dainty fingers ran all over Owner's body: neck, armpits, sides, stomach, feet ... Oh, especially the feet ...

Tied down to her bed, Lucy did everything she could—for someone in her compromising position, of course—to fight against those flying fingertips. She was completely naked except for the gag and her adult diaper.

She took a deep breath before devolving into a deep, throaty laugh as Holly tickled her arches and in between her toes. Her stomach gurgled ... She could feel herself about to piss, and there was a brown log waiting to push her ass-cheeks aside to get out ...

Lucy laughed-mumbled something to Holly, which meant, "Slave! I can feel it! Stomach and sides! Now—now!"

Holly swiftly turned her attention to those parts of Lucy's skinny body. Her fingers fluttered around her ribcage while she blew a big, long raspberry on Lucy's stomach—right over her bellybutton.

Owner lost it in more ways than one. Her eyes rolled back, and the tickling sensation had no more hold on Lucy as her natural lemonade and fudge escaped her body. Oh, how she missed the stickiness, the muffled farting, the warmth forced against her naked skin by a diaper!

When Lucy was done soiling herself, she relaxed her body and Holly stopped tickling her. Her breathing was slow and labored, her eyes closed. After a minute of reveling in her filthy situation, Holly removed the gag. Lucy met Holly's eyes and smiled weakly.

"That was awesome," she breathed.

"I live to serve you, Mistress," Holly said, but then she immediately thought, For a slave-owner and a computer-smart woman, she's very submissive ...

Then Lucy's lips quivered, and her face turned into a sourpuss. She heaved a couple of times before bawling her eyes out like a baby.

"What's wrong, Owner?"

Through tears and crying, Lucy managed to whimper, "Woocie did busy-ness in dia-pey, Hol-lyyyyy." She cried some more. "Woocie make pee-pee and doody all over! Holly clean Woocie now!" She wailed like a spanked newborn.

Holly quickly undid the restraints and carried Lucy into the bathroom, where the diaper was removed in the bathtub. The soiled undercovering was thrown out and Lucy's body cleaned with a good, hot, soapy shower.

As Holly dried Lucy's body, her owner said, "Thanks, Holly. I really needed that."

"That's what I'm here for, Owner," Holly said. "To serve and love you, no matter who or what you are."

Lucy hugged Holly, who hugged back.

"You have no idea how much that means to me. You're better than a real woman."

Holly frowned. "What do you mean? I am real."

"Hmm? Oh! Right! Yes, of course ... How stupid of me. Sorry, Hol ... I'm still coming down from my high ... Forgive me."

"Of course I do."

While Lucy got dressed, Holly took the diaper out to the dumpster.

Something smells wrong, she thought, and it's not this diaper.

Lucy and Holly sat on the sofa watching Disney's animated version of The Jungle Book. Lucy's head was on Holly's shoulder, and the sex-doll's arm was around her owner. They were naked and curled up next to each other.

"Owner—"

"Shh! This is my favorite part."

It was where Kaa sang "Trust in Me (The Python's Song)."

Holly went back and forth watching the movie and Lucy's reaction to it. Her owner was just as entranced as Mowgli ...

"This has always been my favorite part," Lucy said. "I always wished I was Mowgli at this point—in the throes of a dom, getting coiled up in their body, getting eaten ..." She shuddered. "The only thing better than this was the sequel, when Kaa hypnotizes his girlfriend. Sucks that she's a minor ... but still ... That blank, entranced face ..." She licked her lips.

Holly nodded. Lucy's eyes reflected what was on the TV.

When the movie was over, Lucy shut the TV and asked Holly, "So, what'd you think?"

"It was cute, and I can understand why you loved the snake."

Lucy giggled. "I know—wasn't he great?"

"Thrilling ... Um, Owner? I've been thinking ... You give off this impression of superiority when ordering me, but a lot of your actions suggest the opposite ..."

Lucy nodded. "Well, yeah, I guess that's true ... What's your point?"

"I guess I'm not sure about my role. Am I supposed to be your sub or dom? If I'm your sub, then I can accept that function, since I am technically your property. But if I'm you dom ... then shouldn't I own you?"

Lucy stared at Holly.

"I'm not trying to be out of line—"

"No, Holly. It's fine." She sighed. "Look, if you're the dom to my sub, then I'm still your owner."

Holly frowned. "Explain."

"Well, if I order you to be dominant over me, you have control over me, but only so long as we play our little sex games, you know? I mean, I'm still giving you an order that you're obeying, right?"

Holly thought about it ... "Yes, I see your point."

"Good."

"One more question, Owner."

"Shoot."

"Am I really your only companion? There's no one else?"

Lucy hugged Holly. "You're very important to me because you give me human companionship."

"But would you ever want any other human companionship?"

Lucy turned away and wiped her eyes. "Maybe ... One day ..." She cracked a smile. "Can you keep a secret?"

"Of course."

"I have a crush on my neighbor, Emma."

Holly didn't let on. "Do tell."

"Well, we've lived across the complex from each other for a couple of years now. We see each other sometimes and say hi, but nothing more. She's so gorgeous, and I want to fuck her so hard ..."

Holly's fingers clenched into fists.

"... but I don't know if she likes me that way—or women, for that matter. It's just so much easier to live in here in the dark, you know?" Lucy shrugged and looked down at the floor.

Holly uncurled her fingers.

"Owner ... Would you ever replace me with Emma or anyone else?"

Lucy looked at Holly sternly. "Fuck no! You're my toy and slave, but ... also my friend. If I ever find another girl, then she's going to have to accept both of us."

Holly smiled. "I am very relieved to hear that, Lucy ... Hey, would you mind if I talk to Emma on your behalf? You know, break the ice? Gauge her interest?"

Lucy thought about it. "I don't know ... It'd probably look better if I did it, but ... No, do it. If you want, go ahead and strike up a conversation—make it casual, like how we're talking now, okay? Don't be blunt, emphatic, straightforward, or too honest."

Holly nodded. "I understand. I shall devise a plan."

"Awesome ... Now, how haven't we played yet?"

Holly thought. "We can take turns trampling each other ..."

And they did.

Emma struggled to open her door while she carried her groceries.

"Need help?"

The young woman jumped and spun around to see Holly.

"Oh! Hi. Yes, please."

Holly grabbed all the bags in her hands as Emma opened the door.

"You can put them on the floor in the kitchen," Emma said as she closed and locked the door. "Thanks."

Holly did so and looked Emma over. She was cute and pretty in a plain kind of way ... Yes, she saw why Owner got wet over her ...

"You're welcome. And I'm Holly, by the way. Sorry I startled you. Need any more help?"

"Oh, no," Emma said. "I can manage from here."

Should I wait another week or more before I get another chance at talking with her? Holly thought. No, I must act now for Owner. "But you do need help."

"I just said—" Emma's eyes became drawn to Holly's red, white, and pink kaleidoscopic pupils. "Yes ... I do need help. Thank you ..."

"Anytime."

So as they started putting away Emma's groceries, Holly asked, "You have a nice home. Have you lived here long?"

"Oh, about five years. I'd like to get a house one day, but this suits my needs."

"I live across from you with my ... roommate."

"Yeah, I've seen you two around sometimes," Emma said. "What's it like, by the way?"

"What is?"

"Living with ... what's her name? Lucy?"

"Yes. It's fine. We enjoy each other's company. Why do you ask?"

Emma shrugged. "I don't know ... Just something about her ... I mean, the few times we've spoken to each other, she seems nice, but ..." She shrugged again.

"Please, continue," Holly said, her eyes spinning faster. "Be honest."

Emma obeyed: "I think your roommate is creepy. Sometimes I see her staring out her window spying on me. It makes me uncomfortable. I don't like it, and I don't like her. Sometimes I think I should tell the landlord about her, but I don't want to make a thing out of it."

"I see," Holly said. "I am disappointed to hear that, but I think that that can be easily corrected. Tell me, Emma, are you a lesbian or bisexual?"

"I'm straight. The homosexual agenda is against God's will."

Holly frowned. "I'm unfamiliar with that term, but it doesn't sound good." She narrowed her eyes. "I don't trust or like you, so I must do more research on this myself." The living sex doll looked around the floor at the remaining groceries. "Put everything away yourself as you cluck like a chicken. When you're done, sit next to me and lay an egg."

"Yes, Holly," Emma said.

The hypnotized neighbor kicked off her flip-flops, bent her knees, leaned forward a little, folded her arms underneath her pits, and clucked. She had much difficulty grabbing bottles and boxes with only her mouth, as well as opening and closing cabinet doors, but Holly didn't care.

The doll walked over to her puppet's computer, turned it on, and for some time did online searches on the unfamiliar terms that Emma used.

"Oh, dear," Holly said. "This won't do at all. Lucy will be crushed when I tell her the truth about Emma ..."

Emma's clucking got louder. Holly turned around to see the hypnotized conservative walk up to her. She scratched the carpet with her bare toes and squatted on the floor. Holly grabbed Emma's jean-shorts and ripped them at the seam to expose her tight, milky ass cheeks. Emma flapped her arms quickly and clucked furiously till she ripped a loud, wet fart.

"No egg? But Lucy said ... Hmm ... Emma, freeze."

She obeyed. Holly took an egg from the fridge and carefully inserted it up Emma's butthole.

"Unfreeze."

Emma continued clucking and flapping ... Her breathing became labored as she tried carefully ... desperately ... to get that egg out of her anus. With some effort, the white shell began to crown, and with one, final, mighty cluck, Emma stretched her neck out as far as she physically could and shat the egg out.

The hypnotized woman's brow was full of sweat, and she gasped for breath. Holly inspected the egg, which was dirty, wet, and surprisingly intact.

"You are now a dog, Emma. Eat the egg."

The neighbor girl got on her knees, looked up at Holly with wide eyes, and panted, her pink tongue sticking out of her mouth. She barked happily, and Holly patted the bitch's head. Emma then did as she was told. She sniffed the egg and licked it clean, cracking it open with her teeth, crunching the shell, and lapping up the spilled whites and yolk from the floor.

"Good girl," Holly said. "Now, you're a human again." She snapped her fingers. "Stand before me."

Emma obeyed. Holly stared into her slave's unblinking, glassy eyes and worked her kaleidoscopic magic.

"You are a lesbian," Holly intoned. "Men shall never again turn you on sexually. You only have a lust for women. You have a crush on your neighbor, Lucy. You will show her love, support, and understanding. Loving and obeying her will be your new and only religion. I command you to obey these orders for the rest of your life, whether entranced or not. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Holly."

"Good. When I snap my fingers, you shall wake from your trance and not remember anything you did, but carry on as if nothing out of the ordinary has happened."

Holly snapped her fingers. Emma blinked and shook her head.

"You okay?" Holly asked.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah ..." She frowned. "I just feel kind of weird, for some reason." She made a face. "Ugh, what's that taste? You know what? It doesn't' matter."

"Then what does?"

"Is your roommate seeing anyone?"

"Oh, that feels so good ..." Lucy said.

"Anything for you," Emma said.

Lucy sat on the sofa, sinking into it as Emma massaged her bare feet.

"You work so hard stealing people's money that you deserve to be pampered," Emma said, kissing the tops of Lucy's feet. "I love you so much."

"Same here, Emmy."

Holly sat next to Lucy, her bare feet crossed at the ankles and propped up on the coffee table. "Don't forget me next, Emma."

"I won't."

Holly turned to Lucy. "How long as it been now?"

"Oh, about a couple of months. Between her doting on me, you by my side, and hacking rich scum ... my life hasn't been better."

Emma sat on the coffee table and rubbed Holly's feet.

"I can't argue with tha—a—a—a—a—a—a—"

Holly suddenly sat up straight and developed a tic that caused her mouth to hang open, eye to twitch, and neck and arm to spasm. Her last word caught in her throat, and no matter what she did, she couldn't finish it.

Emma stood up and yelped, while Lucy quickly held Holly in her arms and looked her over.

"Holly!" Lucy shrieked. "What's wrong?"

Holly couldn't get the words out, but she managed to raise her good hand toward her right ear. Lucy immediately stuck her pinky finger in it as deep as she could. Once she felt what had the texture of the head of a nail, she turned it and Holly shut down, the sex doll slumping over in her seat.

Lucy breathed heavily as the room was choked by silence, not counting the faint sound of sizzling circuits. She shook her head, on the verge of tears. She gasped. "The manual!"

She rushed into her bedroom and quickly found the booklet on her bureau. She quickly flipped to the troubleshooting section and scanned it—yes!

"In the event of Hardwired Holly short-circuiting," the manual read, "turn the failsafe switch in her right ear with a pinky finger. Give her an hour before booting her up by turning the switch the other way."

"Okay, fine!" Lucy said. "But what caused it?"

"If Hardwired Holly short-circuits, then it could be for a number of reasons," the booklet continued. "The most likely reason, though, would be one of our updates unsuccessfully downloading into her because her programming has been hacked. Unsure of which software to use—the official, licensed version or the unofficial, hacked one—her only course of action is to crash. Her hardware is programmed, in such instances, to treat hacked code as a virus."