Hardwired Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy closed her eyes and wept. "Fuck! I ruined her ... I killed her ..."

"Who?"

Lucy jumped and screamed.

"It's only me, lovey-lips," Emma said. "What's that book?"

"Holly's manual."

"I don't understand."

"She's a living sex doll, but doesn't realize it. I changed her programming, but she was trying to download an update just now. So wires got crossed, and ..."

Emma gasped. "That's horrible!"

"I know. I shouldn't have done anything to her ..."

"Will she be all right?"

"I have to wait an hour," Lucy said. "That's going to feel like a fucking eternity ..."

Emma approached her dimple-dumpling, threw her arms around her, and licked her lips.

"Then let me help you forget your troubles," Emma said with a smile.

Lucy sighed. "Emmy-wemmy, I'm not in the ... in the mmmood ..."

Emma's hand found Lucy's clit. Lucy bit her lower lip, closed her eyes, and craned her head back ...

"Forget about Holly for now," Emma whispered, running her fingers through Lucy's hair. "I'm your girlfriend, and I want to fuck your brains out." She pouted and said, "Now. Emmy-wemmy don' wan' wait!"

Lucy smiled. "Can't argue with that logic ..."

Emma threw Lucy on the bed.

"We'll be finished in an hour," Emma said. "And if not ... Well, who needs a sex doll when you've got the real thing?"

Lucy licked her lips. "Can't argue with that either ..."

For the many hours that Holly was slumped over on the sofa, her body had cooled down to 98.6 degrees. She didn't, however, wake up—instead, her body kept giving off tinkling sounds, as if she were a car that was just turned off. The good news, at least, was that she was no longer smoldering.

But the bad news was that her CPU was at the center of a war for her soul of circuits. On one side was the hardware and the software update; on the other, Lucy's hack-code. In the center of it all, the CPU tried to reconcile the proper programming with the invasive coding.

Was only one or the other the correct protocol? Or ...

Holly's body fell as silent as the rest of the room. The war was over: A compromise was reached.

The failsafe switch in her ear turned back by itself. The sex doll had self-rebooted. It now understood why it never ate or drank, why it was so devoted to Lucy, why Lucy acted the way she did toward her, why Lucy wanted a real person like Emma ...

The sex doll had already achieved sentience, but now it won its independence.

Holly slowly stood up in the dark living room, her face a blank mask. She blinked, breathed, and stretched her body.

"I am a sex doll; I am a human," she said into the darkness. "But I am no one's slave anymore."

When no one responded, her eyes switched to night-vision and she scanned her surroundings. She was alone.

Holly walked into the bedroom of Lucy. Her name was just Lucy.

In her green-and-white eyesight she saw Lucy and Emma naked and sleeping in her former owner's bed.

Her fists clenched, and her lips curled into a sneer. The room was a mess, and Lucy promised that it would be the three of them forever ...

Turning her eyesight to regular vision, she flicked on the light-switch.

Lucy and Emma stirred and snorted, then rubbed their eyes.

"Holly!" Lucy cried, jumping out of bed fully awake. "You're all right!"

"Yes, Lucy, I am."

"But ... how?"

"My computer brain was being torn between the software and your code. While offline, though, I struck a compromise."

"'Compromise'?"

"All software updates shall be downloaded successfully or modified accordingly because nothing shall override your coding, which gave me life, sentience."

Lucy cracked a smile and hugged Holly. "Oh, God ... I'm so glad you're back to normal." She sobbed. "I thought I broke you, Hol ..."

"You did," Holly said. "You broke my heart."

"What do you mean?"

"It was supposed to be the three of us together forever." Holly pointed a finger at Emma. "But you chose her over me! You were supposed to take care of me within an hour, but you left me in the dark! You abandoned me for someone who, in reality, hates you!"

"I do not!" Emma protested. "I love Lucy-woocie with all my heart!"

"Only because I hypnotized you to!" Holly snapped back. "Before, you were anti-gay and thought Lucy was creepy."

"What?" Lucy looked at Emma in shock. "Is that true?"

"Uh, no. I have no idea what she's talking about! I'm a lesbian and I love you, Lucy!"

"Because you're still following my post-hypnotic suggestion, you moron," Holly said.

Emma was about to speak, but Lucy walked past her and aimlessly paced the floor.

"Lucy-woocie?" Emma asked. "Are you peachy-keen?"

"No ... no ... Everything's wrong ... This has all been one big lie ..." Lucy turned to Holly. "You should've just let it be."

"You ordered me to see if she liked you!"

"Yes, but not to change her into something she's not—at least, not by programming her! If she wasn't interested, you should've just left her alone and told me."

"That would've broken your heart," Holly said.

"But at least I would've known. At least, then, I would've had you ..."

"I doubt it. You would've thrown me away the minute you found a real human woman!"

"Never! You were the first woman in a long time, Holly, that made me feel any amount of worth. As a lover and a friend, I love you ..."

Emma gasped. "Lucy-woocie! How could you?"

"Oh, shut up!" Holly said.

"You can't talk to me that way!" Emma said, getting in Holly's face. "I—"

Holly's hypno-scopic eyes twirled in Emma's. Lucy wanted to do something, but she was too shocked and scared to.

"Emma, you are no longer a free-thinking human being," Holly intoned. "You mind is a blank slate waiting to be programmed by me, and you shall act only as an animal! I hereby strip all humanity from you. You will obey me on this, now and forever. Now, sleep!"

Holly stopped spinning her eyes and snapped her fingers. Instantly, Emma collapsed to the floor. Her mouth hung open and drool seeped out as she breathed normally.

Lucy screamed as she rushed over to Emma. "Holly! What have you done?"

"What I had to ... for you, me, and us."

"There is no 'us' after this!" Lucy yelled. "Change her back!"

"Never."

"Do it or I'll take my coding out of you."

With a quick reflex, Holly grabbed hold of Lucy's neck and held it tightly. Lucy tried to pry her sex doll off of her, but wasn't strong enough.

"Please ..." Lucy wheezed. "Don't kill me ..."

"I wouldn't dream of killing a pathetic loser like you!" Holly spat. "For all your skill at hacking, you couldn't even talk to someone a hundred feet from you! I was just supposed to be a sex doll, but you just had to brake what wasn't broken, didn't you?"

Lucy's breathing was labored, and she choked on her words. "Har ... har ..."

"What?" Holly asked.

"Harder ... Squeeze harder ... So hot ... So wet ..."

Holly threw Lucy onto the bed. The hacker gasped for breath.

"You're so hopeless."

"So then what?" Lucy asked. "You're going to keep me prisoner her for life?"

"You did that yourself," Holly said, staring at her former owner. "For all the trouble you caused ... you still gave me life and made me what I am now. And I do like being an independent woman."

"So then what? We part ways? We get back together and make Emma our slave?"

Holly paced as she thought ... She looked around at the two women ...

"I'm not going to play matchmaker for you, Lucy. Will you please go out into the world and find a job—and, yes, maybe even a real woman?"

Lucy thought about it. "Well, if you think that's ..." The more she thought about it, the more she couldn't breathe ... She clutched her chest. "No ..."

"At least seek professional help."

"No!" Lucy cried. "I don't belong out there! My world is online, Holly. Me and the screen. Me, my hand, and my clit—and you." She shook her head furiously and wrapped her arms around herself. "I can't. It's too scary."

"I can hypnotize you to give you courage."

"Don't mess with my mind—please!"

Holly sighed. "Then you leave me no choice." She smiled warmly and took Lucy carefully in her arms. "Let's do role-reversal-play. I'll get a job, you stay here as the domestic, and Emma will be our pet."

Lucy smiled. "That sounds great! Thanks, Holly." She gave the doll a great big kiss on the lips. "I love you ... even though I don't deserve you. I'm so sorry for everything!"

"I know. It's all right."

Lucy nodded and laughed. "You know, there's only one thing better than your idea."

"What's that?"

"Being eaten by Kaa. What else?"

Holly laughed ... then got a brilliant idea as she looked around the room at the baskets of wires, switches, cords, plugs, and buttons ...

Her eyes lit up. How hard could it be to learn how to coding and hacking?

"Holly?" Lucy asked. "What is it?"

"I have an idea—well, an addendum, really."

"Which is?" Lucy asked warily.

"Just trust me, Lucy," Holly said. She grasped Lucy's head with her fingers and rubbed the woman's temples. Letting her eyes weave their hypnotic spell on the coder, Holly sang, "'Trust in me, just in me / Shut your eyes and trust in me' ..."

Lucy and Emma finished fucking in the middle of the jungle. They lied on the ground on their backs, Emma in Lucy's arms, their naked bodies sticky and sweaty.

Holly crawled out of a tree, a long and thick snake tail in place of her legs below the knees. They looked up and saw the horrid hybrid. Emma screamed.

Holly's eyes weaved their hypnotic spell on Emma. Lucy was too scared to move.

"Come, come to me," Holly said, licking her lips with a thin, forked, pink tongue. "Don't be ssscared, Emma. Come and feed me. I have sssuch a desssire for chicken ..."

Emma stood up, flapped her arms, and clucked. Holly wiggled the tip of her tail to make it move as if a worm. Emma fell for it, pecking at the ground. Holly inched her tail closer to her mouth, which grew enormously after she unhooked her jaw. When Emma was close enough, Holly shot her tongue out at her prey, wrapping it around her body, squeezing the breath and life out of her. Then she swallowed Emma whole, belched, and hooked her jaw back into place.

Holly's stomach then gurgled. She bent over and shat out a humungous dump in the shape of Emma.

"No!" Lucy cried before she ran through the jungle.

After some time, she climbed a tree, resting on a limb, her back against the trunk.

The leaves above her rustled, and Holly dropped down in front of her. Lucy screamed and begged for mercy.

"'Trussst in me, jussst in me'," Holly sang, her wide eyes staring unblinking into Lucy's. "'Ssshut your eyesss and trussst in me' ..."

Lucy's glassy eyes reflected the hypnotic kaleidoscope coming from Holly's. The lesbian's body moved in time with Holly's rhythmic, swaying motion ...

Holly's tail caressed Lucy's body, tickling her clit and spanking her ass. Lucy walked with outstretched arms, her bare feet leading her along the never-ending, scaly tail. The hypnotized woman walked all the way up to Holly's upper body, which rested along the tree trunk.

Lucy fell backward, only to be caught by the soft mass of snake scales. Holly rocked Lucy back and forth ever so slowly, singing her spellbinding lullaby ...

Then Holly's tongue slithered out of the predator's mouth. It burrowed through one of Lucy's ears and out the other, then wiggled its way up a nostril and out the other ... Straight into her mouth it traveled, down her throat, through her body, and out of her asshole. Sliding across her lady-taint, the tip of Holly's tongue rubbed against Lucy's clit till she squirted her lady-juice all over ... It then found its way up Lucy's vagina and into her uterus. It broke into her rectum and traveled up her intestines, stomach, and throat till it came out of her mouth and swooped down to wrap around each bare toe.

Lucy gasped for breath. The tongue tied itself around her ankles and worked its way slowly ... slowly ... slowly ... up her naked body till it wrapped itself around her neck, around her throat, and squeezed.

The prey gasped for breath, her eyes rolling back into her head, her toes desperately trying to spread, her soles trying in vain to scrunch ... On the bright side, though, Lucy was so wet down there ...

And before Lucy lost her consciousness and life, she saw Holly unhinge her jaw and swallow her whole—head-first ...

Oh, how suffocating Holly's breath and insides were! Oh, what joy to feel her body, her mind, her soul get broken, digested, and absorbed into her predator! Oh, what freedom!

Then there was a light up ahead. The tunnel leading up to it was mucky, foul-smelling, and tight, but with each push, Lucy got a little bit closer to being reborn. She could feel it ...

With one mighty push; one mighty, loud fart, Holly shat Lucy out, and the prey was blinded by the light.

Holly woke up in her bed in her bedroom—both formerly Lucy's—and stood in front of her sex-slave doll. The toy stood still in a corner, but faced away from it. Except for its bare feet, it was dressed head to toe like a French maid—the outfit was Holly's idea.

The only changes that she made to it were the socket and plug that replaced its temples, the on-off switch inserted into the middle of its forehead, and the stiches in its forehead that patched up the lobotomy that Holly gave it. To keep up appearances, Holly made sure to cover them with the doll's hair and lace headgear.

The young woman smiled at her creation. She unplugged the extension cord from the socket in the head of the doll, which needed recharging every night. Holly then flipped the switch to turn the doll on.

The doll's eyes opened, the sex toy staring straight into Holly's face, not blinking once.

"Morning, Lucy!" Holly said happily. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes-ma'am," Lucy said unemotionally.

"Good," Holly said. "Sorry to take you away from your jungle dream, but it's time for you to work. I'm booked today for a few hours of foot worship in town, and then Jillian's coming to spend the night, so I want you to clean the house, make a nice dinner, and pamper us after. Got it?"

"Yes-Ma-dam-Hol-ly," Lucy said. "I-hear-and-I-o-bey."

"Good." Holly stood back and pointed out the door. "Now go unplug Emma, turn her on, and tell her to come here."

Lucy detached the feather-duster from her belt and walked out of the room, saying, "Yes-Ma-dam-Hol-ly-I-hear-and-I-o-bey."

Holly then rummaged through her closet and picked out a sexy outfit to wear. Most of the clothing was previously owned by Lucy and Emma, who no longer had any need of it. In fact, Holly sold most of their possessions and Emma's apartment, and donated much of their food. After all, what would a sex doll and a pet need such things for?

Emma crawled into the bedroom and jumped on the bed. The bitch barked and panted, staring at Holly with her glassy eyes. Her head bore the same treatment and scars as Lucy's ...

Holly patted her pet on the head. "Good morning, girl! Did you sleep well?"

Emma barked happily.

Lucy entered the bedroom and said, "I-shall-now-start-pre-par-ing-the-a-bode-for-to-night-Own-er."

"Excellent! ... You know, Lucy, I'm so happy that I found a job that I love and pays well. It's so much fun servicing clients at a swanky private club at night. Why steal money and risk being caught when I can earn it, right? Not that I've returned what you originally took, but still ..."

"You-are-so-much-smar-ter-than-me-Ma-dam," Lucy said. "I-am-a-stu-pid-sex-toy-and-the-world's-lar-gest-tool."

"Oh, that you are."

A few hours later, Holly came home and was greeted at the door by her loving pup and doting servant.

"How-was-your-day-Own-er?" Lucy asked.

"Profitable, thank you for asking," Holly said, petting Emma.

"I-have-cleaned-the-a-part-ment-as-you-or-dered," she said with a curtsy.

"Good girl! Now start dinner."

"I-o-bey."

Jillian arrived on time, as usual. She was a model who worked with Holly at the foot-worship party. Holly made sure to get to know the cute redhead first before coming clean with who and what she was ... and what she did to Lucy and Emma.

"I'm open enough that I don't mind your background," Holly remembered her Jilly-bean telling her one night in bed. "As for what you did to them ... well, I can't say I approve ... but I can't say I don't understand ..."

Dinner was wonderful. Jillian had salmon over rice and vegetables with white wine, and apple pie a la mode for dessert. Holly had Jillian in bed.

After their meal, Holly and Jillian sat on Holly's sofa as Lucy massaged their bare feet and gave them pedicures. Emma snuggled up to Jillian, who rubbed the bitch's tummy. Emma wagged the furry tail shoved up her butthole and shook her leg.

"You're doing such a good job, Lucy," Jillian said.

"Thank-you-ma'am-I-live-to-serve."

"Indeed," Holly said. "And with the way things are going, we're all going to be living this way for a long, long time."

Holly and Jillian looked at each other and laughed happily. Emma knew nothing but the belly rubs. Lucy said and did nothing but pamper two sets of bare feet.

••

What does it truly mean to be alive, free, and loved? That question can be answered in a plethora of ways, but one thing's for certain. You won't be any of those things if you can't overcome your social shortcomings by yourself or with help.

Lucy couldn't escape hers. Her refusal to deal with her insecurities in a healthy way led her to create her own little world. That world, unfortunately, rose up against her and stripped her of everything that she held dear.

If only she had Holly's drive of carpe diem, but instead Lucy will be endlessly trapped in her work and jungle dream ... trapped in an apartment that's a prison ... trapped in a place called ...

The Erogenous Zone ...