Harem Country Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, my lord!" Seth spoke up. "Remember what happened last time!"

"I know what not to do now." Dotan reassured.

"If we need information from her..." the mortal replied.

"I have to practice."

"My lord..."

"Trust me!"

Seth didn't look sure, but he held up his hands.

"You're my god and ruler, you can do what you want." the mortal said in a warning tone. "If you mess her up..."

"I won't!" Dotan said, sounding defensive. Roshina look terrified. She didn't know what they were talking about, but it sounded terrible. She started to bite into Dotan's hand. He didn't even notice. "Time to make you a little more...malleable."

Dotan's hand lit up. Roshina croaked and began twitching. Her eyes rolled as Dotan poked around in her brain. Finally, he lifted his hand and dropped her onto the ground. There was now a magic symbol burned into her forehead. After a few moments, Roshina began to sit up. Her legs appeared like they were working again. The dark elf turned to Dotan and opened her mouth. Nothing came out. She reached up and grabbed her throat, but still there were no words.

"Can you not talk?" Dotan asked, sounding serious for the first time. Roshina furiously shook her head. "Weeeeeeelllllll...I guess that part of the brain was important after all."

"My lord." Seth said in a stern voice.

"It's better!" Dotan defended.

"You can't do this to every woman I bring you, my lord!" Seth said. "We'd have a nations of drooling idiots!"

"She's better!" Dotan said. "She's not a complete brain-dead whore!"

"Uh...may have spoke too soon!" the mortal said, pointing. The god gazed down to see Roshina panting desperately. She was on her side, with her legs fidgeting. Her hands were between her thighs, kneading furiously.

"I did say malleable." Dotan defended. "Now we just have to sexually torture her and she can tell us all the information we need!"

Seth gave his god a very stiff glare. He crossed his arms and began looking legitimately angry.

"She can't tell us anything." Seth barked. "She can't talk!"

Dotan glanced between the two mortals for a few moments before gazing up at the roof of the arena.

"Ohhhh...that's a problem." Dotan said. Seth rubbed his forehead with his hand. "Oh! She could write it down!"

"Assuming she can write." Seth shot back. Dotan threw him a brief glare before squatting down beside the now-horny elf.

"If you assist us, I'll alleviate your pain." The god said in a reassuring voice. "You'll never be satisfied with your own fingers, I saw to that. Only a man can alleviate your pain. I'm more than happy to provide you with one, all you have to do is write "yes" in the sand."

Roshina shot him a death stare, which probably would have been far more effective if she wasn't masturbaiting furiously. With a shaking hand, the elf reached out and wrote "NO" in the sand.

"I thought that might be the case." Dotan stated, shaking his head. "Well, there's nothing for it. You're going to have to be broken in. I'd probably break you in half. Fortunately for my high priest back there, I'm still holding out for something better."

"Huh? What?" Seth said, his eyes brightening.

"I figured that would get your attention." Dotan replied. The god turned, took a few steps, and leaped up on the wall surrounding the arena. He sat calmly on the edge, his head in his hands. "Have fun. I made her horny for everything."

Seth licked his lips excitedly. He gets to fuck an elf. An elf! A simple night guard gets his hands on a stuck-up, self-righteous elf! He could feel desire beginning to burn inside of him. He was more into buxom women truthfully...but her bronze skin, beautiful face, and pointed ears...they were all so exotic. He marched over to where she was lying in the sand. Roshina was trying to crawl away but found she didn't have the strength. She also couldn't stop her fingers. Seth grabbed her ankles and pulled her back. He got on his knees and spread her legs.

Roshina shrieked and attempted to cover her nethers with her hands. Seth only chuckled. He put his head and shoulders in between her legs so she couldn't close them. He then pried her tiny hands away from her folds. Seth could feel his dick throb at the sight. There was a tiny patch of hair above her folds, but apart from that they were smooth. Her lower lips were red and inflamed, with juices practically dripping out of them. Roshina attempted to squirm free but it did her no good. Seth picked her up by her hips. Because of her tiny frame her entire lower body lifted off the ground so that only her shoulders were in the sand. Seth licked his lips before leaning forward and shoving his tongue into her pussy.

Roshina screamed and jerked. This time it wasn't out of fear. Seth's tongue wiggled in her inner flesh, sending waves of pleasure down her body, all the way to her head. Roshina's hips bucked as stars exploded in her eyes. She had never felt pleasure like this before, and it was far from over. Seth lapped at the juices practically gushing from inside of her. The fluids tasted exotic, almosted spicy. The guard's nose was thick with her womanly scent, flowing into his brain. His dick throbbed painfully again. His tongue trailed upwards from her slit and found her button, which was poking out and begging for attention. He happily obliged. His tongue flicked across the nub of flesh roughly. Roshina practically went into convulsions. A surge of pleasure went through her and threatened to overflow into a powerful orgasm...but it stopped. Roshina began whining and gyrating her hips. She couldn't climax, no matter how much pleasure Seth's tongue gave to her. Her body always stopped short, unable to reach the final moment. It was driving her insane. Seth wrapped his lips around her button and sucked on it. Roshina screamed and her back arched. She could feel the throbbing of an orgasm beginning, but it quickly died down. The dark elf's hands clawed at the sand futilely. Seth lifted his head and cackled. He dropped her slender butt onto the sand and crawled on top of her. He began fiddling with his belt.

"Didn't you hear the god?" Seth asked with a smile. "You will never be satisfied unless you have a man. And what makes a man is..." He pulled his pants down. His large erection was hovering above Roshina. She gawked at it's size. It looked big enough to split her in half, nevermind the god. The dark elf squirmed nervously, but Seth was done waiting. He lifted her ankles to her shoulders. He put his body over the back of her legs, preventing any movement from her. The elf whined, but didn't resist. Seth excitedly guided the head of his dick to her oozing folds. He gave Roshina a wide grin...and shoved his entire shaft inside of her.

Roshina screamed and tilted her head back. Her eyes rolled as pleasure overwhelmed her again. This time, there was no stopping it. Her body convulsed as juices gushed out of her. Her legs twitched under his bulk as her climax rocketed through her. She could feel her brain turn to mush as she lost control of her body. Seth cackled loudly.

"You lose your virginity and gush all over the place?" he asked through his laughing. "What a little whore you are." Without waiting for her to be finished, he began thrusting into her. Roshina screamed and drooled as pleasure continued to wrack her entire body. Now it was Seth's turn to begin to moan. What he thought was her canal clamping down on him due to her climax, was revealed to be her natural tightness. It felt as if she were trying to crush his dick. It was as if his erection were in heaven. He reached under her body and seized her small hips. He began greedily pounding into her tiny snatch, enjoying the crushing tightness. Roshina clawed at the dirt again. She shook her head back and forth uselessly as her moans were sounding more like gurgling through her tongue. Seth chuckled at the sight and continued to pound into her. He leaned forward and took one of her nipples in his mouth. His tongue swirled around her flat chest, tasting the sweat on her skin. It was as exotic as her fluids. Roshina was caught in a whirlwind of carnal lust. Waves of pleasure overwhelmed her from her chest to her pussy.

She felt another climax rocket through her, sending her twitching. Even more of her fluids gushed around Seth's shaft, squeezing him even tighter. Seth grit his teeth, not believing what he was feeling. It was like her pussy was literally milking him, doing everything in it's power to pull his seed out of him. Her pussy wouldn't have to wait much longer. Seth could feel his balls twitch and his legs begin to tingle. Trying to get a better angle, he shifted his position. Roshina's legs came free, but far from trying to kick her way free, she wrapped them around his waist. She hooked her feet together behind him. Her arms shot up and seized around his shoulders. Now free to move on her own, the dark elf met his thrusts with her own. With the way she was clinging to him and grinding against him, Seth couldn't hold it any longer. He mashed his lips against hers. Their tongues coiled against each other's as Seth began moaning against her mouth. With one final, powerful thrust, Roshina could feel his dick swell inside of her. Then it erupted like a fountain. Seth's hips quivered as powerful gushes of his seed filled the tiny elf underneath him. Roshina's eyes rolled as she felt something warm fill her to the brim in a matter of seconds. Seth's semen overflowed her tiny snatch and practically gushed around his shaft. They shook and shuddered against each other for several moments.

Finally, Seth's orgasm subsided. He pulled his lips away from her mouth, as plenty of drool from both of them was left behind. With a large smile, Seth slowly pulled himself free from her fleshy vice. The moment the head of his dick popped out, a gush of his seed erupted out of her. It was a ridiculously copious amount, just like with Johanna. Perhaps Dotan did know what he was doing. Seeing the dark elf twitch and leak his fluids was quickly making Seth aroused again. He just couldn't get enough of what his god was offering him. The guard reached over and smacked Roshina's face a few times, just hard enough to get her attention. The dark elf snapped out of her stupor and looked at him.

"On all fours. Now." Seth ordered, just as he had Johanna. Roshina hesitated for a second, but quickly gave in. With great effort she managed to turn over and then with shaking legs, she got on her hands and knees, her ass facing Seth. "Spread yourself open." Roshina put her chest onto the sand and reached back with her hands. Unlike Johanna, who spread her thighs apart, the dark elf grabbed her petite ass cheeks and pulled them apart. Seth could feel desire burning inside of him again. He could see his seed still leaking out of her folds and dribbling down her legs. He could see the area between her cheeks. It was completely smooth, with a tiny asshole sitting inside of it. Another wicked desire welled up inside of him...one he was intent on filling.

The guard stood up and gripped his erection. He approached Roshina, who wagged her ass back and forth in anticipation. The dark elf waited eagerly for the head of his dick against her folds...but that wasn't what she felt. Instead she felt pressure against her anus, alarming her. She jerked her head around to see Seth's slick shaft pressing against her back hole. Roshina shrieked and tried to reach back to stop him, but Seth was far stronger. He seized her small hips and pulled her back onto him as he thrust forward. Roshina screamed against her teeth as the head of his dick popped inside of her ass. He shoved both of her arms into the dirt as he forced the girth of his shaft into her tiny, puckered hole. If he thought her pussy was tight, it was nothing compared to her ass. Seth grit his teeth as he felt as if she was literally trying to squeeze his dick off. He continued pushing himself inside until he felt his balls against her ass. He was fully inside of her. Roshina twitched and let out tiny squeaks, as if someone were electrocuting her. Seth put his mouth against one of her pointed ears.

"Don't lie to me." he whispered. "You love it. You love being treated like this." He pulled his dick backwards before ramming it back inside of her. Roshina screamed, her entire body jerking forward. Seth laughed as he began setting up a steady rhythm. Every single thrust into the tiny hole was pure heaven. It sent a shuddering pleasure down his entire body. Roshina was desperately trying not to feel anything, but was losing. There was some initial pain, but it quickly faded into a numbing heat. After only a few thrusts, a tingling began to wash over her with his every movement. She began to moan every time their hips slapped together. All the pleasure continued to rocket into her brain, completely numbing any thoughts she had. Her tongue began to loll free and drool poured out of her mouth.

Seth could feel her go limp, so he sat back up. He seized onto her hips again and began ramming into her tight hole as hard as he could. Roshina moaned like a whore as his large shaft pierced her tiny asshole. A short time ago she would have found such an act an abomination, now she was screaming in pleasure as her filthy orifice was ravaged. Seth growled as his balls smacked against her ass. The inside of her anus was incredibly soft and hot, but her sphincter was incredibly tight, almost crushingly so. The stimulation to the sensitive head of the dick felt amazing to the guard, alternating between tightness and softness. With the dark elf limp, to Seth it felt as if he were simply fucking a doll, a lifeless thing only meant for his pleasure. The very thought of it was riling him up. He began to greedily fuck her ass, as if it were nothing more than a sleeve for his lusts. Roshina gurgled and moaned uselessly. She could feel the pleasure well up inside of her, but could do nothing about it. With a few final thrusts, her pleasure exploded yet again. She moaned and drooled as her body twitched slightly. A mix of her juices and Seth's sperm gushed out of her folds. Her anus clamped down on Seth's dick incredibly tightly. The guard grit his teeth. His dick swelled and he stabbed himself as deep as he could inside of the dark elf. He let out loud moans as he gushed inside of her. They both shuddered helplessly against each other, each trying to extend their pleasure. Finally, they both slumped onto the ground.

After a few moments, Seth pulled himself free from her ass. The moment the head was pulled free, a stream of his sperm followed. He gawked at seeing his white seed running down her bronze skin. It was incredibly hot. It was like she had been marked by him. She was his property, and he had marked her with his seed.

"Are you finished?" Dotan asked. Seth snapped out of his stupor and gazed up at the wall around the arena.

"Oh, um, yes my lord." Seth replied. He quickly got to his feet and began putting his clothes back on.

"Feeling a little more gracious to your lord now, are you?" Dotan asked again, referring to Seth doubting the god's abilities before.

"Yes sir, thank you sir. I'll follow you to hell and back, sir." Seth stated. In all honesty, if Dotan kept giving Seth such good women to fuck, he really would do all that. The god rolled his eyes and leapt from the wall. He landed easily on his feet and walked over to the elf. Roshina was unresponsive. She was covered in sweat, her eyes were rolled into her head, and she was twitching. Seth finally had all his clothes back on and stood beside his god and king.

"I bet you'll be more receptive now." Dotan stated. He held out his hand. A bolt of electricity shot out of his hand and zapped Roshina. The elf shrieked and instantly came out of her stupor. She jerked her head around to see a sneering god. She considered trying to run...but her body wouldn't respond at all. Seth had sapped all her strength from her.

"Awake now?" Dotan asked. "Did you enjoy being dominated? Being submissive to masculinity? That's your lot in life as a woman. Submission is your ultimate pleasure." The god motioned with his hand. Roshina was jerked onto her feet like a puppet. She stood on the sands with her legs spread. The dark elf whined in shame, feeling fluids trickle down her legs out of her ass and pussy. She wanted to cover herself, but her arms wouldn't move. The god approached and stood over her. He leered down at her, making her feel tiny.

"Admit it." he ordered. "You enjoyed every second of that. You've never felt pleasure like that in your life. You want to feel it again, all day, everyday. You want to be this man's slave just to feel it. Admit it."

Roshina screwed her eyes shut. She couldn't...or wouldn't answer. She shuddered in shame, as tears streamed down her eyes. Dotan sighed and shook his head.

"Well, as you wish." he said. The god's hand reached in between her legs. Roshina shrieked and cringed, expecting someone to torture her with pleasure again. Instead, she briefly felt the god's fingers...and then nothing. The dark elf opened her eyes and looked down. The area between her legs was glowing yellow. The god took his hand away and the yellow light faded. He grinned an evil smile.

"Your barrier is back...only stronger." he said with a small laugh. "You can't even touch yourself down there now, no one can. Only a god can break it. Good luck!" The god waved his hand. Roshina collapsed back onto the ground. She stared at Dotan, confused. Then she reached between her legs. She couldn't touch her folds. It was like she hit a wall. The god had sealed the area between her legs completely! As horrified as Roshina was...something even worse began to creep up inside of her. Her nethers began to burn again. The pleasure from before had completely subsided, and now her blind desire had returned, and she didn't know how to stop it. The dark elf whined and tried to reach between her legs, but found that she couldn't. The desire and burning steadily increased, with no way to stop it.

"Oh dear, do you have a problem?" Dotan asked.

"Your brain is wired differently now." Seth explained, sounding smug. "You don't just want pleasure, you need it."

"Oh well, you wouldn't play ball." Dotan continued. "Now you'll have to live your entire life without feeling satisfied ever again. I hope you enjoy it."

Roshina whined and her legs began fidgeting. She desperately tried to reach her pussy, to no avail. No matter how hard she pushed, the barrier wouldn't give. Meanwhile, the burning in her folds was reaching a fever pitch. There was a powerful throbbing as her body begged her for relief.

"Have fun." Dotan said. He turned and began walking away, Seth behind him. Roshina shrieked and clawed at the dirt, crawling after them. Dotan turned back around, a wide grin on his face. "Oh? Do you have something to say?"

Roshina whined as she beat on the ground. Her entire body was burning all over, desperate to get relief. She put her hands in a begging position and got on her knees. The god chuckled and walked back over. He reached down and grabbed the dark elf's chin. He slowly lifted her to her feet. Her dark eyes were burning with desire, but his amber ones were cold.

"Willing to deal now?" he asked. "I'll take that barrier off. Hell, I'll even make it so that you can at least satisfy yourself with fingers, albeit not as much as with a man. There's just one thing you have to do." He grinned widely. "You have to help me overthrow Zophiel. You do that, and I will release your from this burden."

Roshina's eyes darted back and forth desperately. Her brain was in a terrible conflict. Her unshakable loyalty had begun to crumble. How could she betray the most wonderful being in the world? Yet, her body continued to well with desire. Her legs were beginning to quake as the throbbing inside of her increased to an unbearable degree. Dotan was not like Zophiel. He was not merciful. He was not forgiving. He would leave her like this for the rest of her life, and wouldn't care an ounce about it. Roshina couldn't live her life like this! She had to get relief for this burning inside of her! The dark elf closed her eyes and tears leaked out of her again. Her heart twisted painfully as she could feel a terrible feeling well up inside of her. Roshina finally nodded vigorously. She would help Dotan.