Harem Mode - ON Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oddly, Chester had been something of a rising talent lately. Helpful too. The boy even offered to get special feed for Charlie.

Still, despite Algernon's intense desire to go home and water his flowers and sleep on his comfy bed of aspen shavings, he still had a class to conduct. "Does anyone have any questions? No?"

"Alright then, everyone, group up with your partners again."

Chet approached his partner with a mix of excitement and nervousness.

ANNA YOUNG

AGE 19

STATUS: SINGLE

RELATIONSHIP TO YOU: 69/100

INTENSE INFATUATION!!

That was two more exclamation marks than he remembered seeing yesterday, at her house. Things were accelerating at a breakneck pace, and it all started so innocently.

She turned around at the sound of his approaching feet, her wide green eyes filling with the black of her expanding pupils. A closed smile quickly grew across her pouty black lips, larger than had ever been seen before, at least in this classroom. Her black eyeliner was also less splotchy than usual, as if more care was spent in its application. Or that the same care was applied to create a different effect with the makeup.

"Hey," she said warmly.

"Wassup. You ready to assemble the frames together?"

"Yeah."

The two of them spent yesterday's workshop assembling wooden walls and frames and threading together walls of metal wire. Algernon said the best mouse cage would get extra credit and actually be used to house Charlie, the class mouse.

Chet was fumbling with the wire at the beginning. So much so that Anna thought he was a dum-dum. But then his fingers started working with such amazing dexterity, it was like he flipped a switch in his mind. They finished before everyone else.

She held an 8" by 6" frame up to the fluorescent lighting. The wires were so straight that if Mr. Algernon hadn't seen them build it themselves, he would have flunked them for cheating.

She fingered the little hole 'door' to the mouse's sleeping quarters. The little house that rested on top of the raised platform was so cute she couldn't help but admire it openly. As a tomboy with a goth streak, that wasn't something she did regularly.

Chet watched Anna's angular face make a thoughtful expression as she held his handiwork aloft with her black fingernails. In turn, he examined the black and white skull tattoo on her left arm.

I guess it's not as ugly as I thought it was, he admitted to himself.

He used his power drill to connect one half of the frame to the side of another while she held them at right angles.

"You're good at this. Do you think you can build me a skateboard? After all, you kind of owe a new one," Anna teased.

Chet frowned, remembering how he failed a nose grind yesterday using her board. He had landed the grind, but couldn't pop out at the last second, and fell off the ledge unceremoniously. She was on her knees laughing as he sprawled over her backyard concrete.

Which was kind of dark, as most girls would have asked him if he were okay first. He decided to let her have that one.

No point trying to be good at everything.

He also didn't want to spend experience points for a do-over, since he impressed her enough with the attempt.

"It's cool, dude. Not a lot of guys could even clear the height. Guess you're gonna have to practice at home, sk8er boi," Chet remembered both her condescension and Avril Lavigne reference.

Chet's mind returned to the present, and realized she was looking at him.

"Spacing out again? Or were you thinking about how you bit the dust?" She teased again, throwing a little extra salt.

Chet took it in stride, especially since he knew she had a crush on him, and didn't know he knew. Now he only needed an opportunity to tease her back.

"I want my board painted black, with a skull on it. And it has to have a viking helmet on."

"Didn't I already do you a favor by helping you with your math homework yesterday? Or was that just an excuse to invite me into your house?"

Anna made a shocked scoff before regaining composure. Her pale skin, unfortunately, was bad at hiding blushes.

"Well, you invited yourself into my room."

She smiled as she reminded herself that he had shown interest of his own yesterday.

"I wanted to get comfortable. Plus, your brother's band shit was all over the place downstairs."

She smiled again, knowing his denial was futile. He was definitely ogling her when she changed into an oversized T-shirt and short shorts. She normally never wore those when she wasn't alone, but he didn't know she didn't. And that was enough justification to change into them.

It was definitely worth seeing him at a loss for words after that string of perfect words and actions he had impressed her with yesterday. It was reassuring to know there were limits to his coolness.

However, his intelligence definitely was impressive. Though it was weird how he couldn't explain how to do the problems before he had already solved them. It was almost as if his hand knew how to do math before his brain did.

The two of them spent what felt like hours in this awkward and inefficient method of tutoring. Neither minded, however, as it was the first time either had spent so much one-on-one time with a classmate of the opposite gender. It was exhilarating to have a boy notice her sexually for the first time, and Anna unknowingly found herself leaning over the desk to give him glimpses of her cleavage. And despite everything that happened with Kayla, Chet was unused to having big goth tiddies so close to his face. Well, they were actually apple-sized, but they looked big on her skinny frame. Plus, he enjoyed the meme.

With the door shut and windows closed, the room soon got very hot. Neither could bare to look at the other's face directly for too long without darting their eyes away. Anna pretended to be fixated on her math problems while Chet stared at the side of her face, scrutinizing her sharp features. He imagined himself as a Norse chieftain, with his shield-maiden bride. While she wasn't the most voluptuously feminine girl around, she had good hips and could probably give him a run for his money during some rough play-wrestling.

The piercings on her septum and bottom lip gave off an adventurous, and possibly kinky, vibe. Normally, Chet had hard limits to his teasing, afraid of offending a girl by saying too much. But on the contrary, his numbers with her kept going up with each little escalation.

"Want to borrow some of my AXE, Anna? We can't keep sitting this close if you're gonna have stinky armpits."

"You asshole!"

Chet took some really hard punches to the arm that day.

The climax of the whole day came when Anna left to bring the two of them some ice water. The draft that came in through the open door betrayed just how hot and muggy the room had become, and the two were positively steaming.

When she returned with the glasses, Chet paused a while before realizing he should take one of them from her hands. He was too busy staring at the optical illusion created by her oversized T-shirt covering her pants. Even though he KNEW she was wearing something underneath the shirt, his eyes kept trying to convince him she wasn't.

It became impossible to think about anything else afterwards as the two sat down to resume their work. Math was long finished, and the two of them were now scribbling silently on their own separate coursework. His erection was painfully tenting against his tight pants, and he could only adjust it once under the desk without getting caught.

With how noticeably heavy his breathing was, Chet was trapped next to a girl who was getting cuter by the minute. Every time he looked over to her side of the large table they were sharing, a new detail caught his attention that made him realize he had over-looked a great number of feminine features. How long her eyelashes were. How neat her handwriting was. How long and narrow her pale neck was and how erotic that black choker looked on it. How slim her profile was, even against her big T-shirt. Even her headphones were cute.

He had to do something, before it was too late.

"Hey, uh...I'm going to go downstairs to get another glass of water."

"Alright. Go ahead," Anna said as she nonchalantly lifted up a headphone. A savory guitar riff from System of a Down leaked out. She hoped she came off as calm.

"And I'm gonna take one of those little sandwiches in the fridge."

"Umm, okay?"

"Actually, I'm gonna take two. That's fine with you, right? I mean, I did help you, after all."

"Okay, yeah! Fine! Go ahead, help yourself, mooch!"

Chet quickly sprinted out of the room and downstairs into the kitchen. He shut the door on his way out. His eyes quickly scanned all the windows and the front door to the house, making sure no one was coming in. Anna had told him earlier that her mom was out of the city for a business trip, and that her brother usually didn't come home until midnight.

"Oh, god, why am I doing this? Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid," Chet quietly chanted as he barreled down the stairs. He unzipped his fly and started to loosen his erect penis.

He noisily placed the empty glass on the kitchen counter so Anna could hear he was indeed getting water from the sink. Little did she know his cock was firmly in his other hand, hovering in the air.

There was no special filter for drinking water, so he just turned the squeaky knob for the main tap water spigot. He paced over to the freezer once he mostly filled his glass, then took some cubes from a half-filled ice tray.

The ice crackled and hissed as it interacted with the cool water, slightly melting and re-settling in the glass.

Cool, delicious, refreshing water soon cascaded down Chet's gullet. The ice cubes in his glass clinked around as the cold water was drained out by his taut, panicked lips. He let out a sigh of relief while furiously yanking his pud as fast as he could so as to not draw suspicion. The sandwich thing was just a ruse to buy more time for himself.

"Fuuuck," the reckless dummy groaned in regret. He had to pull his balls out and cup them with his other hand. For some reason, that helped him get there faster.

This is so fucking stupid. Why am I so goddamn weak? She'll think I'm an insane person, just jacking off in her kitchen like this. Fuck! I think I can get arrested for this, if people find out!

Chet wished there were an option to void out his addiction to masturbation, or at least control his sexual tension. The whole week was so fraught with it that if he worried he might commit a crime if he didn't relieve himself. Images of Anna and Kayla popped up in his mind, though biased towards Kayla since he actually saw her naked. Chet honed in on the mental image of Kayla's erotically exposed vagina and her full bush nestled between her thick, golden thighs.

Chet found himself rising rapidly. Random digits started floating around in his head, until they started swarming around as he projected powerful erotic energy at Kayla's image.

Chet opened his eyes again, took in the unfamiliar surroundings and suddenly realized that he was at the point of no return without a receptacle for his seed.

Oh shit! What am I going to do now?

Chet panicked as his eyes searched vainly for a paper towel, loose napkin, or even dishrag to jazz in. There were none to be found.

I'm too close! I gotta sink this one!

Chet arched his feet onto his tiptoes, until his dick fully cleared the kitchen counter. Angling his erection down into the drain, he let out rope after rope of pent-up cum.

When it was all done, he quickly tidied himself up first, tucking his limp dick into his boxer briefs, then flushed his load down the sink with water, hoping it wouldn't cause a noticeable odor.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Chet groaned.

...

What the fuck is wrong with me? Anna groaned, as soon as Chet closed the door to her room. The pacing of his heavy footsteps grew more faint. She could hear the clinking of his glass and the sound of water rushing through the pipes of the house when he turned the sink on.

She turned her chair around to face the closed door, hoping to avoid being caught off-guard by a surprise ingress. Confident that he was far away and occupied, Anna rolled her T-shirt up her lithe body, revealing that she was completely naked underneath.

She had taken the short shorts off when she was downstairs getting water, acting completely off of an instinct that just popped into her head out of nowhere. Anna had never gotten such strong tingling sensations down there before, and she decided to throw caution to the wind and follow her instincts.


She was originally going to keep her bra and panties on, but then she thought she might as well go all the way. She hastily stripped naked except for her T-shirt and mismatching knee-high socks, then stuffed her clothes into a drawer by the sink.

Oh, what will I do if he finds those? I'm so fuuuuucked...

Her pale green eyes rolled backwards into her head as the thrill of getting caught, either directly or indirectly, overcame her final shred of logical resistance. Her right hand dove into her gaping pussy, the perfect black nails carefully mining her G-spot.

Her pale thighs spread apart 90 degrees, and she almost tipped over her chair as she leaned back for a good rub. She jerked back forward, and the sensation of her nail scraping juuust a little too hard shocked her into a miniature orgasm.

Too many thrills...

She switched hands and tactics, bringing her left hand down for more conventional clit-rubbing as she sucked on the sullied fingers of her right to savor her own flavor. It wasn't good or bad, but it was hers, and if anything got Anna off, it was being as filthy as possible.

The digits of her left hand ran back and forth over her shaved mound. She wanted to get a tattoo that ran down her outer labia, but didn't know what she wanted yet, or where to get it done. So for now, her pussy was "clean". She liked the smoothness, and fantasized a lot about an older guy going down on it with prickly beard stubble. Chet was a bit smooth-faced for now, but she had a LOT of different fantasies, so it was impossible for him to fit all of them.

Licked clean, the fingers of her right hand were now free to roam her chest, pinching stiff nipple and barbell piercing alike. She wondered what Chet would think if he saw her nipple and belly piercings. Would he want to play with them? Would he take them between his teeth and yank on her flesh? Would he suck on her tits? Or just smack them with the palm of his hand?

A small jet of liquid squirted from her womanhood onto the metal seat of her chair. The bottom of her T-shirt kept falling down, so she took it off, REALLY hoping that Chet was eating those sandwiches like he promised.

Anna had half a mind to call his name, and invite him upstairs to eat something else.

Is it possible that he might have known I didn't have panties on? Fuck, I was wet the whole time. He could have smelled it.

Then she laughed.

Fat chance he knows what a pussy smells like.

The slutty goth girl wasn't yet finished with her session yet, and needed more mental fuel to keep the fire going. Two orgasms was hardly enough.

Maybe I can teach him, Anna thought as she got off the chair and onto her arms and knees to lick her cum off the seat. She was now facing the door with her ass. She spread her cheeks apart, presenting herself to the imaginary figure behind the door, knowing it was dangerously likely Chet could have been standing right outside it.

Okay... Last one.

Anna expedited the fantasy to its grand finale. She imagined Chet opening the door to find her on all fours, panting and rearing like a horny bitch in heat. Whatever shock that registered on his face would just be her guess, as she wouldn't have the chance to turn around and look at him before his cock was out and ready to go.

She wouldn't even be able to see his cock before he pushed it in. Her first acquaintance with its size would be the sensation of her tight wet walls being forced apart as his spongy tip would drive its way into her core.

A thumb or pointer finger would burrow its way into her little asshole, just like how she normally liked it (of course she wouldn't finger her butt right now with him in the house, that would be crazy).

She'd crawl away just a little bit, only to entice him into grabbing onto her so she couldn't escape. One arm around the chest, with a burly hand gripping a plump tit, and the other on her face, inserting a couple of fingers into her open, moaning mouth. It would all be a game of course, as her own bucking and reciprocating hips would give lie to even the pretense of trying to escape.

Her arms would then go weak and her face would plop into the shag carpet. A couple of stinging slaps would leave red hand-shaped imprints on her white ass.

As would be reasonable to expect, he would go on like this for about, say, two hours, give or take, before he finally floods her naive womb with his goopy cum. Maybe he could even pick her up by her feet and suspend her in the air like a rag doll for a standing 69. Then she could reward the aching dick that worked so hard with a considerate cleaning-up with her mouth.

The little goth slut climaxed with a spray of goth juice all over her bedroom door. If she had a blacklight to shine on it, it probably would have made a Rorschach painting two feet in diameter.

Then Anna heard the sound of sighing and plodding footsteps returning up the stairs.

Naked, wet, and red all over, Anna had only seconds to put her T-shirt back on, clean up her mess, put her chair back in place, open a window, and pretend she was still doing homework.

Oh shit! What am I going to do now?

...

"Snap out of it!" Chet said, waking Anna out of her memories of the day before. The last time he saw such a dazed look on her face was when he came back to the room after finishing one off in her sink. The window was wide open, but the room still had a faint ocean smell.

He hadn't noticed much else though, as he was eager to just sit down and put the past behind him.

"W-what?" Anna blinked in confusion.

"The mouse cage is all done. Fat help you were."

Anna turned her back on Chet and blushed. "Whatever."

===END OF DAY===

The sun never shone today, so the only thing that marked the evening was the gradual darkening of the sky.

Chet rode his bike quietly in thought. Moving further and further away from school and closer and closer to home pushed Kayla and Anna, and his recent history with them, out of his mind.

What replaced them was a lot less fun.

Chet took out the piece of paper with the winning Powerball numbers for the last time.

"I can't believe how selfish I was being. This whole time."

Chet scoffed at himself and his small-mindedness.

======

After coming home from Anna's place last night, he saw his mom passed out on the couch with the TV still running, using a jacket for a blanket. The man on the screen had just finished announcing the last winning combinations.

"Oh mom," Chet said to his sleeping mother, "Don't tell me you're actually desperate enough to buy one of those things? The chances of winning are so astronomically..."

"Huh."

"You know what? I could probably memorize one of these, and load up an earlier "save". It'd be like going back in time, only with this knowledge I could get fucking rich! Thanks, mom!"

After spending thirty minutes making sure he had a set of winning numbers, though not for the grand prize as that might draw too much attention, burned into his memory, Chet eagerly tried to fall asleep. Even the memory of seeing Kayla's naked vagina for the first time just a few hours ago paled in comparison.