Harem Sisters Pt. 03

Story Info
Jason learns his sister wants to share.
13.7k words
4.8
214.5k
449

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,621 Followers

Authors note. Thanks to everyone who rated and commented on Harem sisters part 2. It's been a pleasure writing this series so far and I can't wait to bring more of Jason, Tori and Vicky, as well as bringing the other girls into the fold.

As for comments on proof reading, I have someone doing that for me and I am happy with his work, but things will always slip by—I am an amateur writer after all. My writing will never be perfect and as this is only my second story submitted ever, I think it's getting better with each part. (Seriously, go read unbreakable bonds and you'll see the difference. That's being removed and re-done when I'm finished with Harem sisters)

Anyway, that's enough from me. I hope you enjoy Part 3 of Harem Sisters, comment and rate please.

If you'd like to submit an idea, feel free to send me some feedback with an email and we can chat.

Ciao.

Part 3

Chapter 7

Tori moaned as I entered her from behind, slipping in much easier than I had the first time we fucked. I slammed myself deep inside my baby sister and grabbed at her hips as I started pumping my cock into her sweet tunnel. We'd spent the last few days confined to the apartment, exploring each other's bodies and fucking in every position we could think of—we'd even watched porn together to get some inspiration. We'd also chosen to fuck in every room of the apartment while our parents were still away, and right now I had my baby sister bent over the kitchen counter. I'd woken up this morning to find the bed empty of my gorgeous sibling, I'd gone into the kitchen to see Tori making breakfast for us both. She was wearing one of my T-shirts and it hung past her cute little butt. I simply walked up behind her, pushed her flat against the smooth counter-top and lifted her shirt. She was naked under the shirt and I was already incredibly hard—something that was quite normal around my sister now. She accepted me willingly and I found her to be wet and ready as I slipped in.

This too was quite normal for us over the last few days, one of us would randomly assault the other when they least expected it, leading to some more amazing sex. But we'd both done it so much that we both expected and welcomed such an attack.

The height of the kitchen counter made it tricky to fuck her steadily, and our own height difference added to the challenge. After a few minutes I pulled out—causing my little sister to whimper at the loss of my dick—and grabbed her hips, guiding her to one of the stools next to the counter. I sat Tori's lovely ass on the stool, not before giving her a spank, and all but tore the T-shirt off her gorgeous body. I wasted no time and plunged my throbbing cock into my little sister's vagina again, we moaned in unison. I grabbed hold of Tori's thighs and she held onto the barstool, before long I was pounding my sister like a madman. We'd made love, licked, sucked and touched every part of one another. We'd been covered in so much sweat and mixture of cum we didn't know what came from who, and we didn't care. This morning was one of our animalistic rutting sessions, both of us pushing hard and fast to our respective climaxes while making sure to match the other's pace and before too long my sister was spraying my stomach and pelvis with her juices. As her muscles clenched and I felt the wetness spread, I pulled my cock from her warm embrace—jerked it half a dozen times—then shot my load directly onto her gushing sex. We both shook as our orgasms rippled through our bodies, and I grinded my still oozing cock up and down her immensely slick folds.

"Holy shit. I'll never get tired of this," I said through heavy breaths.

"You and me both," Tori replied. Her chest was covered in sweat and rose with her own heavy breathing. I was still hard, and it was early in the day, so I slipped my cock back inside my little sister, causing her to gasp. I met her eyes as I slowly rocked my hips against her, enjoying the slower pace after such frantic fucking. I ran my hand up her tight stomach—slick with sweat and her own juices—and groped at her ample breasts. She bit her lip and ran her hand up my arm while sliding the other between her legs to rub her clit. Tori moaned as her fingers gently rubbed at herself, stimulating her small cluster of highly sensitive nerves. But our leisurely love making session was cut short by the apartments intercom buzzing. I pulled back—my dick slipping free of its loving home—and turned to face the door. For a moment I feared someone was going to walk in, then started to relax when my brain caught onto what the sound was. Tori was on her feet in a split second, and my ego swelled when I saw her a little wobbly on her feet. She crossed the distance quickly and answered the intercom, still breathing heavily.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey girl, lemme in." replied the familiar voice of Tori's best friend Vicky.

"Okay, gimme a minute." Tori dashed away from the intercom and into my arms. I wrapped her up in a hug and we kissed deeply for a minute before we separated. I hated letting her naked body go but we had both decided it was best for everyone if we kept our relationship a secret. Now I just had to find a reason to not fuck Vicky when she would undoubtably try to seduce me again. It felt strange knowing without a doubt that such a gorgeous woman would throw herself at me, but life was a little strange these days. I felt bad for her, I didn't not like Vicky—she was gorgeous, and the sex was amazing—but I loved Tori. I had to be faithful to her even though what we were doing was viewed as morally wrong by today's society. Tori an I hadn't spoken about Vicky since we'd started sleeping together—she knew about me and the blonde beach babe but didn't say a word apart from that she knew. I decided it best to just play it cool for now and not get myself in a situation where Vicky might try something, at least until I thought about what to do.

Tori had vanished after our kiss but reappeared quickly—she'd cleaned herself up and dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top—and ushered me down the hallway to the guest room which had been mine—not that I'd slept in there the last few days. I grabbed some fresh clothes and headed to the bathroom. I knew this was a precarious place to be with Vicky coming over; our first sexual encounter was in this very bathroom. I locked the door and turned the water on, the hot spray was relaxing but I wished my little sister was in here with me. Yesterday morning she'd surprised me in the shower, and we fucked like animals. We got so caught up in each other we hadn't realised we'd been in there for over an hour, my pale skin was nice and red after that. I subconsciously started stroking my still-hard dick, thoughts of my naked, wet sister getting me more than a little horny, especially since we'd been interrupted while I was inside her. I stopped stroking myself and quickly washed any evidence of the morning's sex from my body. Once I finished, I dried off and dressed in my usual jeans and t-shirt. My dick had settled down, but I knew it wouldn't take much to get him rearing his bulbous head again, demanding attention from one or other of the sexy girls who waited outside the bathroom. I steeled myself and exited to the hallway.

I made a quick stop in my room to grab my boots and a pair of socks, slipping the socks on before carrying my boots into the living room. There I was greeted by my sister sitting on the couch with her sexy blonde friend. Vicky bounded to her feet and dashed over to me, her tits bouncing wildly in her—far too small—white top. She threw her arms around my neck and pressed her amazing body into mine, and I circled her waist with my arms and hugged her back—my dick woke up and said hello, pressing into her flat stomach.

"Good to see you again," I said, flashing the gorgeous blonde a smile.

"You too stud," Vicky replied, then kissed me on the lips. Her tongue pushed its way into my mouth and before I knew it, I was returning her kiss. It only lasted a moment and the affectionate babe was bounding back to her seat beside my sister.

I stood there for a moment, stunned. I looked to my sister and she was trying to suppress a grin as Vicky all but ignored me now, chatting about something I didn't pay attention too. My dick was now trying to break free from my jeans, and I saw Tori eye my bulge and bite her lip, but she said nothing.

After a couple of minutes, I headed into the kitchen and sat at the barstool my sister had been getting fucked on only ten minutes ago and pulled my boots on. I listened to the girls yammering away as I tied my laces. Vicky was now talking about a hot guy she seen yesterday. A pang of jealousy shot through me. I knew I shouldn't care—especially since I was thinking of a way to break it off with her because of Tori—but I did care, I wanted to make sure Vicky was looked after and well taken care of, inside and outside the bedroom, and I knew I could do that for her. Thoughts of guys like Leon came to mind and I wondered why such amazing girls ended up with douchebags like them. I quashed that thought quickly, last thing I wanted was to be one of those fedora wearing 'nice guys' by shitting on any guy who was lucky enough to land a beautiful girl. If Vicky liked a guy, I would support and respect her choice.

"I'm gonna head out for a while, I just feel like going for a drive." I said to the girls. They both stood up and looked like they wanted to stop me, but neither did.

"Okay, have fun," Tori said with a smile.

"Later stud," Vicky replied while eyeing my crotch.

I chuckled and headed out the door, into the elevator and down to the garage. I wasn't sure when my parents were getting back so I wanted to make the most of Dad's car while I could since I sure as hell wouldn't get a chance to drive it when he got home. I started up the BMW and pulled out of the parking garage, into the streets of Sydney. I drove aimlessly, thoughts of my parents returning making me think about the relationship between Tori and me. Could we maintain what we had under our parents' noses, especially while we were both living in their home? Would Tori even want to keep what we had? Maybe she would want a normal relationship. I was still struggling with my thoughts when I pulled into the parking garage of a big shopping mall to look for some food. It was still mid-morning, but I'd skipped breakfast, choosing to fuck my little sister over eating breakfast—a choice I did not regret at all.

I wandered the mall for a while, looking around the different retailers, most of them seemed to be beauty salons, cafes, and department stores. I wasn't really one for shopping, preferring to get in and get out with the essentials. I'd decided enough time had been wasted so I headed for the food court.

The choices were astounding; there were six different Asian takeaway shops that all seemed to sell the same dishes of western Chinese food. None of that interested me. Then I spotted an old favourite: Hungry Jack's. The food was bad for you, and I knew it, but this was always my preferred fast food joint when I indulged myself. I waited patiently in line and ordered my meal. As I stood waiting to collect my order, I felt a tap on my shoulder and realized someone had been calling my name.

I turned around to see Hayley standing there, a brown paper bag from Subway in one hand. The curly-haired brunette gave me a wide smile.

"Hayley, nice to see you," I said in a friendly tone.

"You too Jason," she replied, stepping in closer to give me a hug which I happily returned. All of Tori's friends were incredibly attractive but apart from Vicky's open sexual interest in me the other girls were a little hard to read. Liz was obviously uncomfortable around me, and Lucy always looked like she was deciding if I was worth her time to talk to—except that time she openly gawked at my dick.

But Hayley was different, she'd showed an interest in her eyes from the moment we met. On the day at the beach, she'd openly admired me even before my impromptu stride of pride. The resting bitch face I saw the first day we met was mostly gone—sure it still stuck around but she had a twinkle in her eye when she looked at me. After enjoying both Vicky and Tori this week and spending a lot more time around beautiful women, I was able to read their signs a little better. I could tell Hayley was more than a little interested in me.

I returned her hug, wrapping my arms around her slim waist. We embraced for a modest amount of time and separated, Hayley resting a hand on my forearm as she spoke.

"What are you up too? Is Tori about?" She asked.

"Just lunch," I replied. "Vicky came over, so I decided to go for a drive," I added.

"She getting on your nerves already?" Hayley commented with a raised eyebrow and a sly, knowing smile.

"You know?" I asked with a sigh. Hayley let out a soft laugh, and I swear I felt her thumb rub on my forearm.

"Of course, Vicky was always one to kiss and tell," Hayley said. She glanced to her hand and hesitated for a moment before removing it.

"Of course," I said with a chuckle. "She's cool, I just felt like a drive." Hayley smiled and nodded, as if filing that information away. She had an incredible intelligence in her eyes, like she could study someone for a moment and know everything about them.

My order was called, and I collected my bag of fast food goodness, I was eager to get to it, but I didn't want to brush Hayley off. So, I did what I never would have done a week ago.

"Wanna eat lunch with me?" I asked the beautiful brunette.

"Sure," She said with a smile—only a slight upwards curve of her purple stained lips but it was incredibly sexy.

We found a mostly secluded area of the food court and set into our meals. We made comfortable small talk and before long we were both done eating. Hayley checked her watch a few times and I guessed she needed to head to work or something.

"Gotta run?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll be late if I don't," she replied, and got to her feet.

I walked her back to her work, which ended up being a beauty salon. She definitely knew her craft well.

"Hey. Why don't you and Tori come out tonight?" She asked as we stopped outside her work.

"I'm not really the going out type," I replied with a chuckle.

"Come on, it'll be so much fun," Hayley added.

"I'll ask Tori," I added to placate the gorgeous brunette.

"Awesome! I'll text Tori later." Hayley hugged me again—which I gladly returned—and we said our goodbyes. The curly haired beauty looked over her shoulder as she entered her shop and flashed me a wide smile. I'd have to be careful—these girls were going to give me a big head.

I failed to keep the grin from my face as I headed to the carpark and my dad's car.

I drove around for another half an hour before heading back to the apartment. Once back I steeled myself for the inevitable conversation I was going to have with Vicky. No matter what, I had to stay true to Tori.

I entered the apartment to find Vicky in the main kitchen area by herself. She had headphones on and was dancing about in her skimpy bikini. I stopped in the doorway to admire her curves and the way her movements made her ass and tits jiggle—she really was sexy as all hell. She spun and spotted me staring, a huge smile spread across her face when she saw me.

"Hey stud," She said, pulling out her earphones and bounding over to me. She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me into a rough kiss, her body pressed into mine and she ground her crotch against my leg. Instinctively I grabbed her hips and kissed her back, grinding my instant boner against her stomach, causing her to moan into my mouth. After a few seconds I pushed her away, trying to gather my thoughts. This girl was great at scrambling my brain.

"Where's Tori?" I asked.

"Showering. We just got back from the beach," Vicky replied, her hand groping my dick through my jeans.

"Vicky. We need to have a talk," I said. The words stung as they reminded me of so many times they'd been used on me. Vicky's hand fell away from my erection and she took a step back.

"No. This isn't about to happen," she replied. Suddenly looking pissed off. "Give me one god damn reason why we need to have a talk," She added.

I scratched my head for a minute, giving myself time to think. I probably should have thought about what I was going to say a bit more before blurting out such a cliché line.

"Look. You're amazing, gorgeous and I love spending time with you." I watched as Vicky folded her arms across her generous breasts, I couldn't believe I was about to turn this goddess of a woman away.

"But?" She added with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't feel I should be seeing one of my sister's friends, it could get awkward." It was a shitty excuse, but the only one I could think of. I could have told her I was seeing someone else but then she'd want to know who, and why they never came over to visit. The truth was out of the question.

"Bullshit. Tori doesn't care, she said so herself." As if summoned by her name, my little sister rounded the corner from the bathroom. She was wrapped in a towel and her hair hung wet about her shoulders.

"Someone say my name?" She asked with a playful smile. Vicky's body language visibly showed something was wrong and her smile dropped. "What's up with you two?"

"Your brother seems to think it will be too awkward to sleep with me anymore, because you and I are friends." Vicky had uncrossed her arms and planted her hands on her perfect hips, giving me a fantastic display of her breasts—the display stunned me for a few seconds, like a deer in headlights.

"Well. It could get awkward; don't you think Tori?" I turned to my sister for support.

"No," She said plainly.

I looked at her—a little shocked—then back to Vicky. The blonde girl has a satisfied smile on her face, and I could tell my sister was suppressing one.

"Oh, okay. Well I guess that's great news. Nothing to be worried about." What had happened since I left this morning? Was my sister really okay with me sleeping with another girl? Would Vicky be okay if she knew I was sleeping with someone else? Probably not if she knew it was Tori.

"My turn to shower," Vicky said, then bounded over to me, kissed me roughly on the lips and pranced off to the bathroom, her ass jiggling with each step.

I turned to face Tori, unsure of what to expect. She was actually smiling.

"Sooo. What's that all about?" I asked my younger sibling.

Without replying, my little sister closed the distance between us and stood on her toes to kiss me. My arms encircled her waist and I returned her affections. We kissed for about a minute before she lowered herself down.

"My dearest brother. You are amazing, I can't describe how great you make me feel." Tori pressed herself into my chest. "You also make Vicky feel great about herself. She never gets hung up on a guy like she has for you."

I could feel my ego swelling as quickly as my dick had earlier.

"But I'm not really doing anything special," I replied.

"But you being you is what's special. You make me feel amazing and you do the same for her. I can't deny her your affections just because I want you, and I can't deny you what you want either."

"I want you," I said. I hated picking, but I would always pick my sister.

"You can have us both," Tori replied. If my dick wasn't already hard enough to hammer nails, it would have been after that comment.

I'd gone from being cheated on by my girlfriend—with my best friend—and having no hope of ever scoring a girl as gorgeous as either Tori or Vicky to having both, and my little sister being okay with sharing me.

Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,621 Followers