Harems can be a Pain

Story Info
Akira is captured and used by a group of jinkos.
15.6k words
4.46
32.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On request by RealityWarper.

This is the best Jinko fanfic I have ever seen. Please make one about a guy trapped in the Jinko Jungle where he is forced to be the husband of multiple Jinkos.

No, the femdom story is alright. In fact given how Jinkos are also martial artists on top of their incredible strength, it would be kinda hot if the guy tries to resist and they rough him up until he stops resisting, then he tries to escape after the rapings, but they just rough him up and take him back. He gets tired of getting his ass kicked everytime he tries to escape, so he decides the only way he is getting back to civilization is to win them over by becoming a good house husband and worshipping their muscles so he can convince them to go on a "honey moon" with him at the city which he plans to use to escape.

Thanks! I had in mind that he initially escapes in the "honeymoon" but goes back to them and allows himself to be recaptured as he realize he misses them and fell in love with them. But your idea is interesting too. Either is fine.

*****

Fetishes: femdom, facesitting, fighting, muscle worship

Tags: monster girl, jinko, monster girl encyclopedia, third-person

Akira shielded his eyes from the bright sunlight, his steady walk through the forest carrying him closer to his destination. The small axe at his belt bounced, it's distinctive click click click against the belt beating a steady rhythm with his pace.

Cutting firewood was a daily chore, and couldn't be shirked at all. It needed strong arms, legs, balance, and no fear of heights. Akira had two out of the four, and it had served him well enough.

Strength might not have been his forte, but Akira knew how to battle most people who thought he was a pushover. He was perfectly adept at fighting with weapons. The last group of bandits who cornered him and attempted to beat the shit out of him to get all his money. Akira knocked each and every one of them out with some skilful footwork and axe swinging, slamming the blunt end on their pates and threatening the last one with the sharp end until he agreed to hand over the group's cash, and each and every one of their hidey-holes. Akira had gone to each and every one of them and dug up all the gold they had, selling it for a vast fortune. He didn't want anyone to know about his newfound wealth, though, so he didn't make any changes in his lifestyle or appearance. He stayed exactly as he was, working and chopping wood for a living and to keep himself alive, warm and fed.

It did let ennui set in, but survival was the priority. Akira couldn't let the routine falter no matter what if he had to survive. It was survival of the skilled now.

He walked over to a suitable tree, ironically humming an Earth Day song. A slight scuffle made him spin around and hoist his bigger axe, about two feet long with a head made of manganese steel. The kind used in railways tracks. He saw nothing.

He gave a puzzled frown. It sounded like an animal's paws scuffling along the dirt - but there was nothing. No sign of stripes or spots disappearing. Whoever it was, it was a crafty predator. It could hide at a moment's notice.

'Come out, come out, wherever you are,' he murmured, lifting the axe and swinging it in a circle around his head. The motion looked like a video game character performing it, a bit like Rachel in Ninja Garden, but Akira had learned to spin around with the move twice or thrice, making it far more effective and deadly than any pixelated character. He hadn't seen it in a video game, of course, never having owned a computer or knowing what it was, but having to learn survival skills meant a lot more improvisation, and less sticking to established rules. He would fight in a very free-form, flexible manner, never sticking to one attack or defence pattern. If he struck with the blade, he might defend with the handle, and then drive it into his opponent's solar plexus, winding them. It was quite impossible to figure out his moves before he would strike a blow to your ear and discombobulate you, leaving you with cauliflower ear and a strange ringing which lasted for days.

There was no response. No other voice spoke up, and no one else moved or shuffled. Akira stared around, trying to check for camouflaged predators. No one around. Well, anyway, of course he couldn't keep waiting for someone to show up. He walked back to the tree and reached a hand up, gripping the trunk. He had to get started with his quota of wood for the day.

Akira swung himself up onto the tree, his fingers gripping the branches and lifting himself up. He grabbed the trunk and balanced himself, and then went up another branch, He continued on this way, climbing about halfway up the tree, using each branch as a supporting limb. When he reached there, he heaved the bigger axe in his hands. He swung it downwards, and in one clean blow, a part of the branch he intended to use as firewood flew to the ground below.

There was a slight scuffling noise again as the branch thudded to the ground. Akira's sharp ears caught it, and he immediately whipped his head around, searching for the noisemaker. No one. There wasn't even a sign of a paw or a damn face. What was going on?

Akira gave up trying to figure out the mystery of the sounds and looked around for the next branch. He spotted one two branches higher up. Clambering up the branches to the one he wanted, he grabbed it and hauled himself up. He raised his axe and swiped it through the branch, sending it and a pile of leaves below. The branch hit the ground, throwing up some dust and sending a layer over the leaves fluttering to the ground.

Akira reached up to a branch which was within reach of the one he was standing on, and cut the whole of it off in one smooth motion. As it flew to the ground as well, he prepared to go back to terra firm. He looked down, checked his balance and let himself drop to a limb of the tree parallel to the one he had jumped off from, then leaped from it directly to the ground, spreading the force of his fall with a roll and coming up on his feet in a squat. He stood up and brushed his clothes of dust and lint, and then lifted his axe over his shoulder. He began to walk to the fallen branches.

No point wasting time clambering down a tree when you had acrobatic skills and were lightweight enough.

Akira reached the chopped limbs of the tree and inspected them. One was the right length, the other had become longer than what was required, and one shorter. Well, at least it balanced itself out. Good. He gathered the branches in his arms, and turned around to begin walking back home.

He walked through the forest, finding the straightest and shortest path home. He knew a few hundred ways to get back, all with varying times, but it was important to go back home in the shortest possible time that day.

He was pretty sure he was being watched. The sensation of eyes near him and an unknown being stalking him remained. He couldn't shake it off. They appeared to be able to keep up with his not insubstantial pace. But no matter how many times he paused and checked his surroundings, he couldn't see one goddamned thing. This irritated him more than anything. He believed he knew the forest better than anyone since he had been going in there to collect wood, fruits and medicines since he was ten, and yet he couldn't sniff out the location of one little stalker animal.

Akira reached the fork in the road which led to his home. He walked along it, looking out for any strange or suspicious activity. There was none. He was quite sure they hadn't lost track of him though, he could still feel eyes watching him. It didn't make sense. Maybe he was getting the jitters, but surely his guts were correct. They'd never alarmed him so much before.

Akira reached the path to his home and starting walking purposefully to the door. He gazed around the bushes and trees nearby, scrutinising them for any potential threats. Everything seemed to be turning up blanks, though. He didn't get it, and it was seriously starting to bug him.

He put his key inside the keyhole of the door, and turned it. The door creaked open, and a thud sounded from somewhere behind him.

Akira instantly slammed the door closed, turned the key, shoved it in his pocket, and whipped around with his larger axe in hand. All done in the blink of an eye. Living alone and having a fear of being attacked does sharpen your reflexes. Ten years of remaining under fear of attack does an even better job.

He gaped at the sight in front of him.

A six-foot tall woman was standing behind him. But she wasn't the classic woman, having an overactive pituitary gland. She had a tiger's paws for hands and feet, striped and marked. They extended all the way up to her elbows, her upper arms and shoulders having soft human skin, but bulging with muscle like a female bodybuilder. Her tiger's feet extended up to the middle of her upper thighs, which looked sinewy and powerful. The main focus of his gaze was her abs. No woman, or even most men, at least the human ones, had such clearly marked and defined abs as she did. They looked harder than steel, and yet there was something about them which was so sexy he couldn't move his gaze to the rest of her. They somehow suited her. No human, even a male, could look that confident with those kind of rip-roaring muscles sticking out of their stomachs. Or hot.

He saw something waving around behind her, and realised it was her tail. The same kind of striped tail a tiger would have. It was waving around in excitement. She had a tiny strip of cloth barely covering her breasts, which were easily in the F-cup range. A female bodybuilder generally developed pecs like a man, but this one didn't. They were perfectly perky and womanly, without showing a sign of sagging or drooping.

The jinko purred and walked over to him, her wide hips swaying and shaking like hazelnuts on a tree in the wind; just with more rhythm. He recalled their name from when someone had mentioned that some strange anthropomorphic creatures who were coming in from the Chief God knows where and overrunning all the villages and capturing all the men. He called them 'monster girls', whoever they were. Well, at least he knew what one looked like.

Akira raised his axe and prepared to battle. The jinko merely grinned, and he felt several shadows pass over his head and several thuds on the ground. More jinkos appeared, all very similar to the first, landing on the ground in a martial artist's position with their bodies hunched over, fists touching the ground.

One of the jinkos, standing a foot taller than the others, stepped forward. There were perhaps twelve of them, and they were between six to six and a half feet tall. This was was easily over seven feet. She loomed over Akira's (comparatively) tiny figure, standing at five foot eight, hands on hips.

'Do you really believe fighting us is the answer to this?' she spoke up, her voice deep, rich, and sultry. It washed over Akira, making him give her the dazed, mesmerised look of a teenager in love.

'W-What?' he moaned, his eyes fixated on her body. She was built like a tank. Her biceps and thighs were bigger and thicker than any woman, or even man, he'd seen. All the jinkos had abs, at least a six-pack. This one had an eight-pack carved out of marble, each distinctive muscle of her abs as prominent as writing on paper. The ridges and depression in her muscles were deep enough to make his mouth water. Akira had once watched a group of muscular women in the village washing themselves in the river by accident one day, since he took the path home which went by the river one morning. The sight of all those muscular arms, legs, biceps, abs, and thick, large buttocks glistening with water and foam had given him wet dreams for almost a year afterwards.

'We're jinkos, as you've guessed. I can tell from the look in your eyes,' said the lead jinko. 'We've got no problem with you checking us out, but I'm afraid -' her face took on a much more seductive, needy look - 'we're here to claim you after observing you for months so you can't look at anyone but us. We believe you're the kind of man we need for siring our next cubs. What do you think?'

Akira blinked. This had to be a joke. Someone else from the village could've given these women stilts or very high heels and told them to tempt him into believing he'd have sex with them. Then when they reached a common meeting point, they'd laugh at him for believing he had any chance. He was used to being the target of harmless pranks from the village since he lived alone, but ever since the village chief's daughter had pretended to show interest in him for a day or two and then said she simply wanted her father to think that she was looking for a man. He had wanted her to produce heirs for the next lineage of chiefs, since leading the village was hereditary and no elections took place. Since then, he'd lost any trust he had for the village members or heads.

'This is a joke, right?' he said. 'Someone else sent you to play mind games with me. You can take off those damn costumes and high heels now. In the name of the Chief God, you lot have played enough tricks with me. Show me your real selves.'

The lead jinko stepped forward until she was looming right over him, her enormous breasts in his face. She easily had an H-cup, and the measurements around her breasts and waist would be around one and half times more than her subordinates. With her appearance, no one else could be the leader. He swallowed hard and tried to back away, but her paw shot out and grabbed his shoulder, keeping him in place. She leaned forward and licked his face with a rough, cat-like tongue. He gave an involuntary shudder, turning his face away and trying to step back - but his body couldn't move because of the powerful paw gripping his shoulder.

'You believe we're messing with you, do you?' sighed the jinko. 'Well, here's a tip.'

She took Akira's free hand, laying it on her paw. His hand squeezed it, feeling the soft fur and toned muscles on her lower arm. It didn't feel attached at all. He tried pulling her skin and fur towards himself to check if they were part of a cosplay. The lead jinko hissed and tried to move her paw, but his hands finally found part of the bare human skin which he was thinking about. He started rubbing it absent-mindedly, wondering what kind of a nonhuman entity could be so smoothly joined together in this half-woman, half-human hybrid.

Even stranger, he realised that it wasn't a trick. Those furry gauntlets should have come off with one pull, but they felt natural and attached. How could anyone be a crossbeed and survive without creating mutant species which would die out soon? He would need to ask them.

'Also',.. said the jinko, 'No human girl can do this.'

She raised her paw, and clenched it into a fist. She slammed her paw down on the earth, sending a huge cloud of dust up into the air, and leaving a mini-crater where her fist hit. Akira stared at it in amazement and looked up at the jinko, a mixture of fear and arousal on his face. Strong women had always turned him on, and now this one could make craters in the ground from her fists. This woman surely wasn't human. No human could make a crater like that in the ground with their fists, not even a martial artist. She was out of this world.

But that didn't mean he was going down (on her, or to her) without a fight.

'I'll be damned if I'll let you take me that easily,' he said, trying to sound cool and detached, though his voice shook a little. He'd never seen anyone like this. Such grace, skill and strength wrapped up into one striped package. He even harboured thoughts of being defeated in a wrestling competition by her and perhaps dragged backstage - but no. He couldn't just stand around and allow that, he had a life to live which didn't involve pandering to others.

The lead jinko sighed and stood up, brushing the dirt from her paws and knees. She stepped back and took a fighting pose. 'Whenever you're ready, dear.'

'Don't call me that!' Akira moved his left foot backwards, bending his knees and getting into his own fighting stance, based on the few martial arts movies he had seen at a friend's house. He had no chance of getting a TV or even a computer with no support and having to survive hand to mouth. But watching billboards and a few moves might be a benefit.

The jinko raised her paws in front of her chest. 'Ready.'

Akira sprung into action, charging forwards and swinging his axe at the jinko. The axe met air as she sidestepped. She took position behind him, an amused gaze on her face. He couldn't believe it. His speed generally took down an opponent with a crack to the skull, even though it didn't have much force, but this hybrid woman moved too quickly. If he was lightning, she was greased lightning.

Akira ran at her with a yell, swinging his axe downwards with the intention of slicing her in half. The jinko simply spun around, though, getting behind him, and kicked him in the back. He flew forward, landing in the dust with the axe under him.

Unbelievable. She was a lot quicker than his eye could follow. Maybe he needed to change tactics.

Akira stood up, dusting himself off, and tossed his axe from hand to hand. He walked forward and began circling the white jinko, looking for an opening or weak spot. She, however, didn't seem to care. She kept her arms folded and eyes on him, turning around on those foot-paws slowly to keep her face towards him, but without any signs of strain or stress. She already seemed to know she was in charge of the fight. Akira would have to catch her off-guard or take another hundred years becoming her equal. The choice was obvious.

Akira kept circling the jinko, looking left and right for options. If she could see him, he had no chance - but if he could strike her from behind after a distraction, it might actually work. He faked a swing with the axe, and the jinko flinched very slightly - just enough for him to notice. Good. That meant he could use the plan he had.

Akira circled her two more times, until the other jinkos got tired and began chanting, 'Fight! Fight! Fight! Bring the human down to earth and rape him! Show him who's the domme!'

The lead jinko rolled her eyes as inconspicuously as she could, but ignored them. It didn't seem she wanted to attack first. He would have to take the lead, it seemed. That was okay, as long as she went down and he was left in peace again.

Akira raised the hammer again and ran at her from one end of the circle the other jinkos had formed around him, to where she was standing in the middle. She smirked confidently and tensed her paws and biceps, preparing to avoid him again, when he unexpectedly tossed the axe at her.

The jinko's eyes widened in surprise. Her speed worked in her favour, though, and she leaned to the side, letting it fly past her. One of the other jinkos caught it and held it fast.

The jinko turned back to Akira, smirking, only to see another, smaller axe descending towards her head. She snarled and whipped her forearm in front of her, blocking the blow by stopping the axe at the handle. She grabbed it and held on to it, stopping him from moving it further down. Akira struggled, his lean frame straining against her muscles, trying to push her back. They pushed at each other, not giving way for a moment or two, and then the lead jinko ripped the axe from his hands and tosses it to one of her subordinates. As she did, Akira chose to grab the moment and started punching her with vertical fists like in wing chun. He hit her with rotating fists to her abs, moving around her body and circling to her back, slamming his fists into what he hoped were sensitive parts of her body. He punched her repeatedly in the spine, moved to her other side with rotating fists, and then came back to her front, hitting her twice in one breast. He finished with a roundhouse kick to her neck.