Harems of Elites Ep. 02 Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha-what? Whoa! Dude, I'm still fit, but I haven't been in the ring in ages!"

"Come on! I know you still got it. Here, I'll leave you my card. By the way...remember Sally?"

Nathan does. She was Raphael's girlfriend during their college years. Him and Sally transferred to another college though and they weren't able to get back in touch. Especially nowadays when social networking sites still can't be trusted.

Sally was also Raphael's half-sister.

"Yeah, I remember her. How is she?"

"She's good. We're still together. We're gonna have to make it official now, though."

"You mean-?"

"We're getting married! She's actually pregnant now!"

"Again, congrats dude! Glad to see you're doing fantastic! Where'd you get your treatment from?"

"Some people from Armondale gave us a test treatment." Nathan's eyes briefly twitched at the name 'Armondale.' "It worked. The baby we're having won't have any problems whatsoever because of it."

Nathan saw his friend shed little tears. He knew how hard they wanted to have children and get married ever since.

"Fantastic, dude! It's crazy to run into you here," Nathan said.

"Yeah. And to think if I didn't take the company's invitation here, we wouldn't have talked."

"..Invitation?"

"Yeah, Armondale & Co. invited us out of the blue."

"...Huh. What are the odds?"

"Exactly! You got my number, alright?"

"Yeah," Nathan held the business card up and returned it to his pocket.

"Be seeing you, Nathan!" Raphael bid his farewell.

"You too, Raph!" They shook hands and hugged. Nathan smiled as Raphael went to the elevator hall, leaving him alone with more questions and paranoia.

He knew Raphael being invited here was not a coincidence.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

T o _ b e _ c o n t i n u e d . . .

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *