Harleigh House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she hitched one knee up on the seat beside him—and one knee on the other side of him—and lowered herself down on that cock, engulfing him inside of her and holding him there, squeezing him.

Their heads fell back in mutual bliss as they were joined at last.

And then she began to ride. His hands moved instinctively to her hips, to hold her, to move her on him, to give his cock what it was demanding.

Her breasts were bouncing up and down inside the cups of her lacy white bra. She was running her hands over them feverishly, squeezing them, increasing her speed, lost in the primal pleasure of being filled.

"You're so tight, baby," Ryan whispered encouragingly, "so tight, so hot, so wet. It's so good. Don't slow down now. Give me everything you have. Ride me hard, baby. That's right. Take what you need. Work for it. Work for us, baby. Give your body what it needs." His hands tightened on her hips as he helped her ride. "Give me what I need."

Her moans were becoming shriller now, more frantic, as he, normally a very verbal lover, grew ever more silent, intent on her pleasure and his, overcome by the feel of her around him, over him, bouncing wildly on him.

"Come for me," he ground out from deep in his throat. "Come, Rose. Come hard."

Rose was nearly delirious when she felt his come begin to spurt up inside of her. It was that pulsing warmth which triggered her own orgasm—several of them, one right after the other, and she was thrashing on him, convulsing, felt outside of her own body, and the more he jerked his hot semen into her, the harder she came. She prolonged his orgasm, squeezing everything he had from him, folding around him, her arms around his back and her forehead in his neck, and she was shaking, shaking, shaking. He clutched her against him

She was perfect, he thought, in some shock.

"Were you designed to respond to my pleasure?" Rose heard his low demand in a hoarse whisper as she recovered, her muscles still clenching around him in aftershocks. "Do you come because I come?" At this his lips thinned, and she was startled to hear what sounded like jealousy in his tone. "Or would any man—any hard cock—do the same for you?"

She shook her head, her mind numb, in some bewilderment, never having had climaxes in such rapid succession before. "Only—only with you," she choked out, embarrassed. His eyes darkened.

"Again, then," was all he said, and then lowered her to the floor beside his pool table, and lifted her knees over his shoulders.

With a long, low moan she reached her hands into his hair, looked smoky-eyed into his searing gaze, and let him help her forget all about his wife and her job, for a little while longer.

*To be continued...*

12