Harley Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you feel, Savanna?"

"Wonderful, take me home to bed, I need to love you."

"You have a party to go to tomorrow."

"Really, where?"

"At my place, it is a coming out party for you, here is something I want you to think about."

He handed me a small box. I opened it, it contained the most beautiful engagement ring I had ever seen."

I looked at him in wonder, "is this an engagement ring for me?"

"Yes."

"Are you asking me to marry you?"

"Yes, I am."

"Oh! Yes! I will, I will."

"I invited the whole motorcycle gang tomorrow. They all want to see you. They all love you too you know."

"I want to see them too. They have been so good to me. I think I am about ready to ride with them again, but only if I ride behind you, Jonas."

"Sounds good to me, when do you want to get married?"

"OH! I have so many things to plan for. Many things to do, dresses, everything for a wedding. I can't possibly be ready before tomorrow."

"Are you kidding, You want to make our engagement party a wedding?"

"Why not, big guy, you want a long engagement?"

"Hell, no. I will take care of it. We can go down in the morning and get our blood tests and the license."

"Do you have the wedding ring to go with this?"

"I sure do."

"Then put this ring on my finger and kiss me, lover."

Gosh it felt good to have lips to kiss with.

The next afternoon I took real pains with my hair and make up I was wearing a white dress, just knee length, It was beautiful. Not really a wedding dress but I was happy with it. It showed off my new figure, showing a lot of cleavage. I had gone to a beauty shop and had my hair styled. It was done in braids that wound around my head like a crown. I loved the way I looked. I wore a pearl necklace that belonged to Jonas' mother. It gave me a rather regal look. I was trying to get used to high heels again. Hadn't worn them in ten tears. I posed in front of the mirror. Wow! Was that me. I couldn't wait much longer, I looked out the window and saw the crowd on the patio. It was about ten feet lower than the house. Wow! There was a crowd there now. I opened the door to the master bedroom and walked through the living room. Someone gave a low whistle behind me, I turned and saw a huge grin on Mike's face. Tears were in his eyes as I gave him a long sweet kiss on the lips. He hugged me tight and I loved it. He whispered, "S'vanna, you are gorgeous. You look like you did when you were just a pup. I gotta hand it to yer man, he is damned good, I never thought you would look like this. How does it feel?"

"Oh! Mike, I feel wonderful, I love him so much. I have never been so happy in my life."

"Girl, we better go on out. I am supposed to give you away. I would rather just keep ya, but I guess I have to give ya away."

We walked out the door and I saw my handsome Jonas standing tall and straight waiting for me. A loud voice yelled, "God Damn Savanna, look at you, You are beautiful."

Soon everyone was yelling and clapping and screaming. I started crying and couldn't stop. I felt strong arms hold me and I looked up into those blue eyes, Jonas handed me a hanky and I dabbed at my eyes trying not to ruin my makeup.

Mike quieted down the crowd and Jonas and I finally stood before the JP and we pledged our love for each other, we were man and wife. I never dreamed it would happen to me. We walked down into the crowd and I thought I would wear out my new lips kissing huge men. There were a number of Jonas' friends there too. Someone tapped me on my shoulder and I turned and thought I was looking a mirror. Maryann! She had tears running from her eyes and she hugged me tight. I didn't know what to think. She pulled back and looked at me with a grin on her face. Jonas held my arm, "Savanna, Maryann is the person who sent me to you. She told me all about your accident and I faked breaking down. She told me how she cried for hours whenever she saw you. Mike reported to her regularly about you. She came to my office every day for a week to be measured so we would get you right" I reached out and hugged Maryann to me. She whispered in my ear, "He wasn't supposed to fall in love with you, I wanted him." She stepped back and had me turn so she could see all of me. "Wow! Look at those tities, I want some of those." "Me too!" said a half a dozen guys.

Jonas said, "I didn't do those, my friend Bill here did them, they are delicious."

At ten o'clock Jonas picked me up and told everyone we would see them in about a week. He carried me down to his car and put me in the front seat. "Maryann went through your stuff and got what she thought you would need. We will have fun buying you a whole new wardrobe. You need everything new."

"Jonas, I can get by with a lot of my old stuff. We don't have to spend all your money." He grinned as he backed out of the garage, "Sweetheart, you never have to worry about money again. I have more than we can ever spend." I leaned over and kissed his cheek. Then I ran my tongue in his ear and wiggled it. I thought he would run off the road. I said "I hope we are not going too far. The closest motel will do."

"I already have a suite at the Sheridan, about two miles from here."

"We could have stayed at the Bide-a-While Motel we just passed, and not wasted all this time."

"You are hot to trot tonight."

"Wet too! This is the only wedding night I will ever have, I need you now."

"No Dear, we will have one every Saturday, OK?"

"Don't remember how we got to the rooms, but I know he carried me over the threshold. Our clothes were off in seconds and he picked me up and gently put me on the bed. He climbed on beside me and kissed me as I squirmed and tried to put him inside of me. He laughed, "Damn, you are really hot aren't you." He gave up and lay back, I climbed across him and guided him into my pussy. I know I screamed with joy, and he tried to hush me, but I yelped again as I felt him moving inside me. He laughed with happiness and joy and rubbed my nipples and tweaked them with his fingers. "I love you little Harley Girl. I always will." I was so full of happiness and ecstasy, I tried to scream again. He lifted up and pulled me down some and put his tongue in my mouth. All I got out was sort of a yip, not very loud either. I contented myself with sucking on his tongue while he slipped his cock in and out of me. It was heavenly. I felt as if he was going to cum so I raised up and twisted to put my mouth over his throbbing shaft, I tried as hard as I could to get all of it down my mouth. It was so big I was afraid I would tear my new lips, I had to settle for sliding up and down on the top half of it with my lips while I licked it with my tongue. I think I got it right, because he stiffened and flooded my mouth with his sperm. I swallowed every drop. He lay back and I lay beside him, well satisfied and content. He put his arms around me and I snuggled into him. I felt him pull the covers over us and I rested my eyes for a minute.

I woke with a start. Jonas was yelling, "No, Please Savanna, No." I sat up and shook him. He woke and shook his head. "Wow! What a nightmare." He lay back with his eyes open.

"Did you have a bad one Dear?" I asked.

"Yeah, I sure did. Terrible dream."

"What was it about, Jonas, you called my name."

"I dreamed that because you are now so beautiful that every man wants you. You told me you had found someone else and were leaving me because I am so ugly."

"Oh! Jonas, that could never happen. I love you with all my heart, I owe you my life, that could never happen."

"I was ugly too you know."

"You were."

"yes, when I was a kid, I was trying to light a gas grill when it blew up. Most of my face was gone. I wore a mask to school. I went through five years of operations. As a matter of fact I had one last operation a year ago to correct some small things around my eyes."

I cried like a baby to hear what my Jonas had been through. I knew how cruel children can be. I don't think I could have made it as a child. Now I knew why he wanted to be a plastic surgeon. I also knew why he identified so closely with me. I held him close to my breast and comforted him, telling him I was his as long as he wanted me, and that I would always be there for him. He looked up at me and said, "I know how it is to be able to look in a mirror and smile at what you see instead of crying. God, how I wanted that for you. I loved you from day one. I had to make you whole. Maryann was a big help."

"Was she really with three guys?"

"Yes, she was, I asked her one time what she liked in her men. She said, 'Groups.' I asked what she meant, she said, 'Groups, bunches, Two, four, six or eight. She was not ashamed, she said that was just the way she was, take it or leave it."

"I am not quite that way, you are only the second man I have ever been with. How about you?"

"I will not lie to you, bunches, but only one at a time. The last one was far and away the best, really hot stuff." I felt tears well up in my eyes, "Who was she?"

"You."

"You rat, you had me crying thinking you wanted someone else. I'll get you for that, no more loving for you tonight."

"Really?" He turned his head and sucked in a nipple and rolled it with his tongue, his hand slipped down and a finger traced my slit. Damn, I couldn't resist that, "No fair. You didn't ask first."

"Oh! Can I make mad love to you? Please, pretty please, with sugar on it."

"You know you can, any time you want, dear, any time, night or day. I belong to you." He got up and looked down at me. I could see in the dim light that he was fully erect. He reached down and picked me up and stood me on the bed in front of him as he stood on the floor. He held me tight for a minute then lifted me to his chest, he stepped back and lowered me down his chest. I felt his cock press against my slit. I put my legs around him and felt him pop into my hot pussy. Wow! Talk about a surprise. I was impaled on his rod like shaft. He moved me slowly up and down and I could feel his warmth and silky smooth skin inside me. I knew I was starting to flow. My orgasm started and I thought it was the most powerful I had ever felt. I wanted more of him inside me. I wanted to be a part of him. I wanted him to absorb me into his body. I felt him move faster and heard him breathing like a steam engine, he was grunting and puffing, pulling me tighter against him. He let out a long groan and I felt spurt after spurt of his love coat my insides making us slipperier and juicier. He held me tight and pressed his lips softly to mine. It was a kiss I will treasure always in my heart. He lifted me off his still hard penis and lay me back on the bed. He grinned at me. "Sweetie, that was a first for me. I came and came inside you, it felt so damned good I am still hard as a rock. Never happened like that before, but then, I have never been loving my beautiful wife before."

He sure knows how to make me cry for joy. I smiled softly at my man, "I am here for you."

12