Harley Rain - The Boathouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the water washed over her she slipped into her thoughts. She had given up some of her control, she had gone skinny dipping and had mind blowing sex in the water, she teased him, sucked him and stroked him, she'd given in to her inner whore and been ravaged on the boat. She had enjoyed it all. She noticed that the water wasn't the only thing that was warm and wet in the bathroom.

Her nipples grazed his chest as he moved towards the water and they immediately responded, hardened and stood erect. They matched his cock perfectly.

He languished in the steamy water, unsure of his next move. He wanted her, and he knew she would respond but... his eyes closed as his head hit the water stream.

Looking at his slick body she moved towards him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled into his erection, hard against her middle. She kissed him. A long lazy kiss, full of passion. His hands reached around her to hold her in place and he returned the kiss. The soapy water ran between their bodies, threatening in vain, to separate them. Time seemed to stand still.

He hands moved slowly over her body, sliding easily over every curve. He broke the kiss and bowed his head low so he could suck on her nipples. She leaned her head back and enjoyed the sensations of his hot mouth and the warm water. Slowly he circled her nipples with his tongue and then his fingers and her longing swelled inside. His lips kissed her chest, her neck and her face, always followed by a gentle touch of his hands and she sighed.

She ran her hands across his chest, the water creating a slick barrier between her flesh and his. Her weakness was his kiss and she wanted more of it. She reached her hand to the side of his face and directed her mouth onto his. Her hand slowly circled his cock and she was pleased to feel him rock hard in her grasp. She stroked slowly, varying the pressure with each upward motion.

"God!" he whispered.

She broke the kiss and slowly slithered down his body so she could take him into her mouth. Squatting below him she gave him a perfect view of her swallowing his cock, again and again. Her other hand grab his ass cheek and he groaned. Her liquid mouth engulfed him, her tongue massaging his shaft and she moaned.

He lifted her head and pulled her from her position and he shut off the water.

"I want you!"

Maybe neither of them said it, maybe both of them did. It didn't matter.

Leaving wet footprints on the floor they headed for a bedroom. He reached for a single bedside lamp and turned it on. The soft glow hit her face and shadowed the rest of her. He pulled her onto the bed with him and he lay on top of her, kissing her. His cock hard, her pussy wet. She spread her legs and bent her knees ready for him. He raised himself onto his arms and slowly entered her. He melted into her sex, filling her. His hips dipped back and forth with a lazy intensity, content to prolong the moment. She raised her arms over her head

"I love the feel of you inside me." she purred.

In answer, he mounted her further, driving deeper into her. She was so wet, so willing. She raised her legs to rest on his shoulders allowing him to enter her deeper still. He didn't change the slow pace, choosing instead to enjoy each thrust. Over and over he penetrated her bringing her to the brink of climax and then stopping just short. He was good, very good. Her fingers reached his back, pulling him closer to her and digging her nails in ever so slightly.

He moaned.

She wanted to straddle him, ride his cock and come with inside her. She nudged his shoulder, he understood. They rolled and she ended on top of him, straddling him. She ground her hips and raised herself up, plunging his shaft deep into her and out again.

They locked eyes. She leaned back so she was upright on him, his hands reached for her tits. The fiction on his shaft was bringing him closer to climax and he tweaked her nipples. Again and again she raised herself and ground herself down. Her pace quickened as she neared her climax.

"Cum with me" she whispered

"I will!" he answered.

She closed her eyes and gave into the rhythm of their sex. He felt so good in her. His hands reached her hips and he guided her lower on his shaft.

"Fuck!" he said, your pussy feels good.

She braced her hands on the bed behind her changing the angle slightly and groaned with pleasure.

She was so close.

She felt him grow harder still and she knew it was time. She let go, gave in and with a final plunge she came, hard. She exploded on his cock, her pussy gripping it after wave after wave of shock coursed through her. The spasms were enough to drive him over the edge. She felt him empty his cock deep inside her. His pleasure was evident on his face.

As their bodies began to relax he leaned forward and kissed him again. Slowly, lingering on his bottom lip, his warm breathe mingled with hers.

There was no need for words, there was nothing to say.

Slowly her pussy released him and he slid from her. She rolled off him and lay stunned for a moment. It seemed like hours before anyone took a breath.

When she moved again it was to get up and collect her clothes. Finding herself without a shirt she walked to the master bedroom and removed a crisp white business shirt from a hanger. As she put it on, she breathed in his sent. She pulled on her jeans and grabbed a drink from the fridge before returned to him in the other room.

"What's your name now?" he asked slyly

"Mistress" she said. She grabbed her keys, kissed him one more time and strode out the door.

12