Harley's Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
He repays wife with another Fantasy.
10.6k words
4.15
59.3k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess it is true, fantasies do come true sometimes, as my sexy wife Rachel proved to me last weekend! After the wild night of sex we had engaged in, fulfilling my fantasy of having my wife fuck another woman, not to mention all the added benefits thrown in, trying to work this week was pure hell.

My performance at work slacked off greatly as my mind kept wandering back to that sex-filled night. My supervisor, if he noticed, never mentioned it, but I’m sure he must have been aware of my daydreaming. After what seemed like an eternity, Friday finally arrived and I wasted no time in rushing home. Little did Rachel know, but I had plans to give her a night she would never forget.

Rachel had hidden the tape we had made last weekend and I’m sure she thought that watching it together tonight ,and reliving all the fun, was all I had in store for her. She didn’t imagine I would repay her for her frenzied sexual present to me…at least, not quite so soon.

After dinner and two mind blowing joints, I suggested we watch our newly made sex movie that she had kept hidden all week, but, instead of watching it in our bedroom that we make a pallet in the living room where we could view it on our fifty-two inch big screen t.v.. “That way” I said, “ It will be like going to a theater and watching an XXX rated movie.” Rachel agreed and told me where to find our movie. “While you fix the blankets and get the tape ready, I’ll finish up the dishes and we will be all set.” said Rachel smiling, “ I know you’re dying to see who those other women were ,and all the nasty things we did to each other, aren’t you?” she asked ,smiling wickedly at me as she left the room.

I quickly moved the sofa against a far wall, leaving us a large area in the room for our playtime on the blankets. I found the tape and put it in the VCR, then without telling Rachel, quietly went outdoors to set up just one of many surprises for the evening.

I had opened the curtains on one window that faced the rear of the house and, just outside that opening, I hurriedly set up our video camera. I returned to the living room and found an inconspicuous location for the remote control.

By the time Rachel had finished the kitchen chores, I had everything set up to my liking. I had dimmed the lights, but lit plenty of candles and three, well placed oil lamps that added to the mood, but still provided enough light, allowing me to get a good picture on the video camera.

Rachel went upstairs to change into something sexy and I eagerly shucked my clothes and got ready to start the fun. Upon returning, she informed me that all she had thought about that day was how excited she was , just waiting for this time to come. This promised to be another wild night of sex if her choice of clothing was any indication. She had returned wearing nothing but a fish net body stocking that left nothing to the imagination.

Her breasts, which were a nice 34 C, stood up full, firm, and proud, with her nipples erect and peeking thru the fishnet material. The tight fitting garment showed off her firm, well rounded ass and I felt my dick start to grow just looking at that hot, sexy body.

When she had made herself comfortable on our makeshift bed atop the plush shag carpet, I started the film we had made. Rachel was firing up another doobie so I used this opportunity to hit the record button on my remote for the video camera, as unknowingly, she became a participant in our second homemade fuck movie!

As our movie started, we both agreed that, until we had watched it all the way through, we would refrain from all out fucking. We knew that once we got at it hot and heavy we wouldn’t ever see the whole movie.

Seeing ourselves almost life size on the giant T.V. screen was like watching other people. As Rachel watched herself undressing and taking out her huge dildo, she started to breath a little harder and spread her long, tanned legs wide enough to slip one hand down to massage her aching pussy.

When she saw herself starting to fuck her hot, wet cunt, she moaned louder, and as I tore my eyes away from the video to look at her , I saw she was spread-eagled on the blanket, furiously rubbing her soaked pussy with one hand while sticking two fingers deep in her dripping box.

I couldn’t keep track of my thoughts, as I watched my horny wife fucking on T.V. and in person at the same time. My dick had grown to it’s full 8” length and demanded my attention also. Watching me tie her up and blindfold her on the movie , we both got hotter than hell, but when I stuck the slim line vibrator in her ass and she started sucking my cock, Rachel nearly lost her mind

Rachel begged me to pause the movie for just two minutes in order to retrieve her fuck toys from the bedroom, because, as she informed me , things were fixing to heat up drastically when my turn in the movie came on, and she wanted to be ready for anything.

Rachel wasted no time in going to get the sex toys and I noticed she had stripped off her slinky body suit. She had also thought to bring along a dark blue ,silk scarf to use as a blindfold. I restarted the movie, and as we settled in to watch, I lit up another joint of the killer skunk weed. We were already well stoned from the three we had smoked earlier, but I figured we may as well go all out and do this right.

Rachel laid down and positioned a pillow under each leg, up under each of her knees, and a small one under her sweet ass. With the pillows propping up her legs, which were spread as wide as possible, and her ass jutting up in the middle, her shaved, glistening pussy and eager asshole were totally exposed, and thoroughly hot.

We had reached the part of the movie where it was my turn to be tied up and blindfolded and Rachel was stroking her swollen clit, occasionally slipping a couple of fingers into her pussy. She was making it very hard to watch the movie, but I kept looking back and forth, not wanting to miss any of our flick, nor what she was doing right now.

While I watched myself being tied up and the blindfold being applied on the large screen, Rachel started sliding the smaller vibrator in and out of her mouth, sucking it like a real dick. Her other hand still massaged her swollen cunt and I stroked up and down on my throbbing erection as I watched Rachel, live in front of me, and Rachel on film, slowly jacking me off while telling me I was going to be her slave.

I knew she was getting hornier by the minute, waiting for my reaction when I saw the two other unknown women who helped her fuck me senseless. As she worked over her cunt, harder and harder, she took the wet dildo from her mouth and inserted the full 5” of it into her quivering, puckered asshole.

I began to give her perky breasts some attention, then stuck my engorged dick deep into that hot, sucking mouth of hers. After two back to back orgasms, Rachel greedily took the entire length of my cock deep in her throat and I exploded with a sudden rush.

After swallowing my entire load of hot, sticky cum, she expertly licked the entire length of my swollen, red cock until it was totally cleaned of any remaining drops. Smiling at me sweetly, she suggested we take a short break to catch our breath and enjoy the buzz we had going, and I readily agreed. I knew what was yet to come, but unknown to Rachel, we had only just began.

After a short breather, I told Rachel that I would like to tie her up while we watched the rest of our movie. She readily agreed and I quickly bound each of her hands to a leg of the sofa and each of her ankles to a leg of our large, overstuffed, antique chairs.

I positioned the chairs far enough apart that Rachel was spread-eagle with her hot, glistening, shaved pussy and tight puckered asshole totally exposed. She had no idea that the video camera outside had a perfect, straight on view of her exposed cunt and ass. Restarting our film, Rachel was getting wetter and hotter by the minute watching it. We reached the part where she had answered the door totally naked and we both knew I would soon see the two mystery women who had joined our little sex fantasy. As we watched the movie , my dick grew to it’s full erect length, so I untied Rachel’s right hand and told her to lightly tease my balls and asshole with the smaller vibrator while I jacked off for her.

Slowly stroking my aching cock, we watched as our bedroom door opened and I got my first view of the other women. One was a beautiful redhead with nice sized tits and an ass that looked good enough to eat. The other woman was a brunette with smaller, perky breasts, nice butt and a shaved pussy like my wife’s.

I had never seen these women before and wondered where Rachel had found them, but as we watched them join us on the bed and the brunette started stroking my chest, I figured I would find out later. Right now we were both so turned on we didn’t even care about conversation.

By now I was feverishly stroking up and down on my massive, pulsing erection. Rachel begged me to untie her other hand, and when I did, she immediately grabbed her large black dildo and started fucking her dripping cunt. We both watched as Rachel and the redhead took turns sucking me off and playing with my balls, then saw my horny wife spread the redhead’s legs wide and begin to lick and suck at her wet pussy.

Rachel was fucking her cunt harder and faster now and as we both watched excitedly, she suddenly rammed the slim 5” vibrating toy deep in my ass, while simultaneously, on the T.V. screen, we saw the brunette inserting the same toy up my asshole.

I went over the brink with ecstasy at this and shot a load of hot, thick, white cum all over Rachel’s breasts and belly, while at the same time she exploded violently herself , heaving and writhing on the floor.

Once again, we paused the movie and cleaned ourselves up, took a short break to regain our composure and readied ourselves for another go around. I had just retied Rachel’s hands when we heard a knock on our back door. I took the silk scarf and tied it over Rachel’s eyes as I told her that it was payback time for last week, when she had left me in the same position to answer the door.

Leaving her bound and blindfolded, I went to the door, naked like she had done, and let my invited guests in, telling them to stay totally quiet and strip down there in the kitchen, then silently come into our little surprise party. I told them to get comfortable and watch for awhile to get as hot and in the mood as we were, and let Rachel think no one had returned with me. I said they could then join in whenever they wanted, as long as they gave me a few minutes to get her worked up again.

When I returned to the living room, Rachel immediately asked who had knocked on our backdoor and if anyone had returned to the room with me. I informed her that she would have to wait and find out, just like I had done only last week. This brought a low sexual moan from her and as I untied one of her hands, I told her that, just like I had been, she was now my slave and would do whatever she was told.

I restarted our movie and she asked me to remove the blindfold so she could finish watching it , but I bluntly informed her to keep quiet and listen to the sounds of passion while I watched the remainder of the movie. “ I’m going to watch you fuck and suck those two women and see them fucking you and eating your cunt. You may relive the memory of all the fun we had and use your vibrators as you listen. If you are a good slave and do as you are told we will see what happens after that!”

This seemed to arouse Rachel to new heights, and when I started the movie again ,my guests all focused their attention on the big screen. I had invited two men from work that I had known for about twenty years, and a lady friend that I had been involved with several years before I met Rachel.

Saul and Eric and I had often talked about the crazy sexual things people did, but like myself up until last week, they had only had sex with one girl at a time. Seeing my wife tied up and blindfolded with her cunt spread wide open just begging to be fucked had immediately caused their dicks to swell and jut straight out. This was beyond their wildest dreams, I knew, and it was getting kinkier by the minute!

Roxy , the only other female, looked like she had a orgasm on the spot, just at the site of Rachel’s predicament, but as she watched what Rachel and the other two women had done to each other and to me last week, she became so aroused I thought she might faint.

I instructed Rachel to start fucking her exposed ,hairless pussy with the large black toy and sat back to watch the show begin. Saul couldn’t take his eyes off the TV screen, but Eric and Roxy divided their attention between the movie and my bound, enslaved wife. Roxy had large breasts with very elongated nipples, which I noticed were stiff and jutting out proudly. She sat down in front of me, and spreading her legs wide, began rubbing her clit with one hand while thrusting two fingers deep into her swollen, bushy cunt, watching intently as Rachel inserted the massive toy.

Rachel again asked if anyone was with us but I didn’t respond and just let her wonder. No one had spoken yet, so I let her imagination work over time as she lay there thinking about it. By now, Saul had grabbed hold of his throbbing dick and was jacking off furiously. I motioned for Eric to kneel down in front of my wife and signaled him to not speak, just start sucking and licking Rachel’s pussy as she thrust the huge, realistic toy in and out of her steaming cunt hole.

As the movie was coming to an end, Saul shuddered and shot his load of sticky sperm on the blanket next to him, and turned to see the orgy going on, live, in front of his unbelieving eyes.

I motioned for him to join in and he moved up close to Rachel’s head and started massaging her excited tits and rolling and lightly pinching her erect nipples. She moaned and thrashed about wildly, realizing there were at least two people playing with her breasts and pussy as she was roughly shoving the full twelve inches of vibrating rubber dick in and out of her red, swollen pussy! Coming violently and explosively, Rachel moaned louder and longer and continued her actions, never slowing down for an instant.

Saul and Eric were excited beyond belief, and Roxy’s eyes were glazed over with a wild, frenzied look to them. Still fingering her own hot pussy, Roxy dropped her head to my erect penis and started to suck me off.

Continuing to play with Rachel’s tits, I watched as Saul stuck his now hard again cock to my wife’s lips and saw her eagerly engulf it, taking his full eight inches of prick deep in her throat, all the way down to his balls. Watching this inspired Eric, who took his own swollen member, which had to be a good nine inches and slowly started sliding it into Rachel’s tight, pink asshole.

Last week my innocent young wife had her first experience with women and pussy, now here she was, tied and blindfolded and taking on two men and a huge toy and loving every minute of it! This was turning out even better that I had envisioned, and we had only just begun our wild night of sexual lust and fun.

Saul, viewing Roxy on her hands and knees sucking my dick, withdrew his cock from Rachel’s mouth and knelt down behind Roxy. Slowly he penetrated Roxy’s wet pussy until she was totally filled, then he stared pumping his dick in and out, trying not to rush it and come again too soon. Eric pulled out of Rachel’s ass abruptly and shot a massive load of goo on her pussy, tits and face as she continued to fuck herself with her toy.

As Saul increased the speed of his strokes into Roxy’s pussy, I felt my own eruption start and filled Roxy’s hungry mouth full of cum. Roxy expertly swallowed every drop, and as she licked the last few remaining drops from my cock, Saul stiffened and shuddered wildly, as he came hard in Roxy’s pussy. I told everyone to take a break and rest up while we smoked some weed and think about all the possibilities that still were yet to come.

Rachel still didn’t know about Roxy’s presence, or who the two men that had made her come so hard were. When she asked who was here with us, I told her the same thing I had been told last week. Then I informed her that if she continued to obey me and please us all, I might let her know later. This seemed to satisfy her curiosity for now and she relaxed with us as we passed around the smoke.

During our rest time, I untied Rachel’s other hand and removed the ties from her ankles to allow her to stretch and move around, but I told her not to remove the blindfold for any reason or she would be punished. She wanted to see these people, or at least know their identity later, so she agreed. She was still so turned on by all this sex that she would have done anything I could have ever thought up, even in my wildest, kinkiest dreams!

None of my guests had been informed about the video camera hidden outside the window. I decided not to let them in on it until the evening had come to a close, then I would tell them and set up a time we could get together and view it, maybe even setting off another sex session as wild as this one was turning out to be. I excused myself from the group telling them I needed to check on something upstairs, then slipped out to put a new cassette in the video camera. I didn’t want to miss anything that went on tonight, so I was playing it safe.

Slipping quietly outside, so no one inside would hear me right outside the window, I eased around a large bush growing close to the open window. Much to my surprise, I saw our neighbors nine-teen year old daughter peering in the window directly beside the camera! Even more amazing was the fact that she was standing there with her blue jean shorts and panties down past her knees and she was urgently fingering her own young pussy! She had obviously seen us from her upstairs bedroom window and watched until she just had to come closer to see all the action.

Still naked myself, I felt my cock getting hard again, as I watched her from no more than three feet away. While passing slowly by the bush, I accidentally brushed against the branches, making a slight rustling sound. The horny teen, who’s name was Sherry, abruptly turned, wide-eyed and spotted me standing there naked, with a raging hard on gripped firmly in my hands. She look very scared, but didn’t yell or make any noise. I supposed she was too scared to make a sound, for which I was very thankful.

Putting a finger to my lips, I motioned for her to be quiet and follow me away from the window. She trailed obediently along behind me to the corner of the house ,where, in a soft voice, I asked her what she was doing and how long had she been watching. She replied that she had seen us from her room about thirty minutes earlier and got so wet between her legs that she couldn’t help herself. She just had to get a closer view of all this sex and somehow stop the aching in her own hot little pussy.

“Oh please, don’t tell on me.” she cried quietly. “My parents would kill me if they ever found out I had done this.” I told her not to worry, as her secret was safe with me. “In fact,” I told her, “You are welcome to join us if you want to. You can participate as much or as little as you wish.” At the thought of this she let out a slight gasp, turned slightly red in the cheeks, then shyly admitted she was so hot and horny that she would like to come in and play for a while. Her parents were away for the week-end so she decided to have a go at it and said she would stay as long as she felt comfortable with it.

As we were entering the back door, I explained about no one having knowledge of the camera and to not let it slip out accidentally. Sherry nodded in understanding and while passing thru the kitchen, spotted the other guest’s piles of clothing on a window seat. Shyly she asked “Should I leave my clothes here too?” “Yes,” I replied .“If you are comfortable doing that, or you can take them off in the other room, it is up to you.”