Harmless Flirting - Ending 01

Story Info
Did her booty shaking destroy marriage?
3.9k words
4.1
55.1k
54

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz51
fritz51
887 Followers

Forward

If you have not read my "Harmless Flirting" story already, I strongly recommended that you do so, BEFORE reading any of the three endings. I was very torn over how to end this one so I decided to offer a variety. I will be interested in the acceptance of each ending and am uploading them one at a time to allow the reader to digest an ending before rushing to the next offering.

Note: In each of the 3 endings, Donna's character is tweaked slightly to fit that ending.

fritz51

************************

In the same vein as TV shows who include at the beginning: "Last time on..."

When we left Donna and Will she had caught a ride home with Jack. She came in the house while Will was watching video clips of dancing: he and Chrissy, plus Donna and whoever. After some discussion, Will decides to not talk anymore till the next day when they both are sober, he directed Donna to the master bedroom and he elected the spare room.

I'll resume the tale the following morning, with both of them awake, Donna pouring two coffees, while Will boots up his laptop, so that they can view the video clips that were being played the night before.

************************

Chrissy spoke first, "Will, I don't really need to see these clips again; I get your point. Besides I think that you went further with Chrissy, than I ever did with anyone."

"Actually, I think we both need to look at them at least one more time through stone cold sober eyes," Will asserted and started the clips in a loop, same as the previous night.

As the clips played, Will compared the similarities of his and Chrissy's moves, to what Donna did with her various dance partners. The likeness of one to the other was striking, but not unexpected since Will and Chrissy had patterned their moves by watching videos of Donna.

In truth, Will had gone a little further feeling up Chrissy's tits than any of Donna's recordings had showed her allowing. To be completely fair however, considering most of Donna's dances were not recorded, a high likelihood existed that equally unacceptable touching had taken place during Donna's dancing, but just wasn't recorded. Further, Will would not have done this at all, were it not for his perceived need to try and shock Donna into understanding the hurt and disrespect she had been bestowing on him.

As a clip of Donna grinding on some guy played, she began to sob. She didn't even know this guy's name, yet she was allowing him to hold her hips, while she humped her ass back at him. Watching her own actions through sober eyes, matching Will and Chrissy's nearly identical moves, were forcing her to come to terms with the truth of her own behavior.

Another clip of Will and Chrissy started, even with the knowledge that this had all been staged, Donna still felt the pangs of jealousy and hurt, as her husband seemed to enjoy the intimacy of another woman.

Will noticed her struggling to watch Chrissy and him, then said, "The hurt that you are feeling now is what I've been feeling for a long time, while you insisted that it was only 'harmless flirting,' and that I should be OK with it."

Donna answered, "Last night, after you left, Cindy came up to me and said, 'How does it feel?' I was trying to tell you last night that Cindy had really read me the riot act. She shoved everything up in my face, my flirting, my dancing, my drinking, and how she warned me that my actions would lead to trouble. But most of all, that she was disgusted with me for what I was putting you through."

She then made an attempt at getting an, 'I am so sorry' out, but the words caught in her throat.

Will took the lead, "Donna you have hurt me more than I can adequately describe. Watching you, my wife, my soul mate, the love of my life behaving with other men as if you are disgusted, bored or full of distain and disrespect for me, just because I couldn't dance well enough to suit you has injured me. Injured, perhaps beyond repair the way I feel about you, and about us. Right now, I'm of the belief that no matter how well I danced, you would have still sot out other men to have hot dances with. At least your philandering is contained to dancing, I think, but truthfully, I'm not sure if it is. At this point your lying causes me to doubt all that you say."

Donna tried again, "Oh Will, I love you so much and I am so sorry that I have done this to you, causing you to doubt my love for you, and my faithfulness. I have never, ever, had sex with anyone since the day we met, please believe me. You are my one and only." She wanted to continue but tears and sobbing caused her to pause.

He declared, "There is only one path for me. I cannot condone the disrespect, the lying and the playful interaction with other men that you seem to think is OK, or how you put it: 'Harmless flirting,' and so, considering what I expect of a wife, I think I need to move on, without you."

This brought a shriek from Donna, and nonstop begging for Will to reconsider. She pleaded that the events of the previous night had truly opened her eyes. "Seeing you dance like that with Chrissy, and the unmistakable look in her eyes, that she would give herself to you, had me so jealous and angry I wanted to lash out. But after Cindy reamed me, I had to face some ugly truth about myself. When I came home last night, I admit that I was still trying to defend my actions, but through sober eyes I see that I have no defense. Nor do you have any guilt."

She continued, "I swear, if you'll stay, I'll make you so glad you did. I will never, ever, hurt, lie, or disrespect you again. Please give me the chance, I'll do anything, anything at all."

"Donna, how do I wash my mind of these images? If I reach out to caress your butt, the image of all of those guys feeling up your ass, with your consent springs into my mind, ending whatever love I was feeling. If I move up behind you, scenes of you being held by the hips as some random guy grinds his dick in your ass crack, while you enthusiastically push back, destroys any tender moment. My mind is full of these kinds of conflicts. How can you fix that?"

The mental images that Will was describing to her, reflected his mind's exaggerated interpretation of what had actually taken place. Her actions were not as lewd as what stuck in Will's memory, but what she had actually done, was not defensible. So, Donna was stuck with not being able to counter his claims.

She attempted an explanation, "Until I saw the videos of my dancing, particularly ones taken after I had a few drinks, I would have called anyone a liar that accused me of doing what the video clearly showed me doing. I couldn't see it, before.

Cindy, during her reaming of my butt said it was clear that I needed to quit drinking, that it affected my judgement. She confessed to me that she was a recovering alcoholic and that she was highly familiar with the destructive possibilities of drink. She also said that you knew, about her, in fact it was you that saved her and Dave from ruin. That if you hadn't intervened and got her started at AA they probably would be divorced.

I'll make no attempt to hide my disgusting behavior behind alcohol, I must own up to the truth and take responsibility. But, I will quit all drinking for you."

"I have no comment about Cindy, that was a long time ago, her and Dave are good, Will continued, "But then, there's the lying. You made a deliberate, sober decision to lie to my face. What could possibly convince me that you would never again scheme to deceive me? How could I ever believe you without some doubt?"

"Will, I can't defend the lying. I can only explain why, that I felt you had no right to prevent me from doing something that I wanted to do. I knew in my soul that you would not be ok with me going dancing, so I justified betraying your trust, to get what I thought was my right. Now, I realize how wrong I was. Even if I was right about an issue, lying to you in order to avoid having the confrontation was wrong. I was so wrong, about so many things. Please, I'm begging you, please allow me the chance to prove that I'll never again betray your trust or your love."

Donna makes her final plea, "Will, I swear, I swear to you on my life, I love you and I am willing to do anything to keep us together; I will never, ever, lie to you again; I will quit drinking; quit dancing; anything that you require of me if you'll allow me to remain your wife."

Will realized that he hadn't connected her drinking directly to the dancing. Sure, he, like everyone noticed that as the night wore on, her dancing changed from slightly unacceptable to slutty. Normally, she didn't drink enough to be what would normally considered drunk, so her actions while dancing didn't seem to be a direct result of the booze. Instead, it appeared to many that she just got more wound up as the night went on, like a child does while playing; upping the activity until the parent blows a gasket. Will had to pause and wonder if the alcohol played a bigger part in this that anyone realized, except maybe Cindy.

This new info was giving him pause. In his mind he laid out the facts and options, "I do love her. Is it possible that she could keep these promises? If I give her the chance, and she did come through, wouldn't that be my first choice of an outcome? I do love her. If I leave her, I'm going to be miserable. Miserable, because of what I've lost and because of walking away from a chance to be happy. If she messes up again, will I be in any worse shape than I am now? I don't think I could feel worse, but can I trust her now? I want to, but the most I could offer is to try, no guarantee."

Donna had pled her case for reconciliation as best as she could, it was up to him now.

Will realized that Donna had thrown it all out there, complete disclosure, however he had not, and felt he needed to come clean with her. "Donna, there's something that I haven't told you and it may alter how you feel. At the completion of my dance training Chrissy kissed me passionately and I didn't resist. I enjoyed it and returned her passion. After, I felt guilty. When I took her home after the dance, she offered herself to me, I declined, but I kissed her one more time with passion. You may want to reevaluate your offer."

"I knew she wanted you, I could see it in her eyes. Considering what I have put you through those two kisses are canceled out by you turning her down. That you did, makes me very happy. I am glad you told me, but my feelings are unchanged. Will, I promise you no one ever made me feel passion as much as you. I don't want any other man, only you, and I need you desperately."

Donna approached Will and took ahold of his shirt with both hands to draw him near and to steady herself, "Will, do you love me?" He nodded yes, as emotion was preventing speech.

Donna's next words came out piece by broken piece as she was having trouble asking for what she knew would be Will's final answer, "Will, I lo...ve you...plea...se ta...ke me ...back, I will do anything...that it takes." Then she stood silent, staring up at him, eyes full of tears and waited.

As the old folks say, "It was rug cuttin' time." A decision was needed and that choice was solely Will's to make.

He was overcome, too much to use words. He reached his arms around her and pulled her tight against him and kissed her hard. It was decided. A marriage was to be saved.

After minutes of desperate kissing Donna pulled back and said, "I need you to take me, punish me and take me again. You know what I mean, you did it before. I need this, we, need this. I'll be ready in our bedroom in a few minutes. Have a drink, then come up and take what is yours."

Will cracked open a beer and as he drank his hand shook from the knowledge of how close he and Donna had come to disaster. His nerves were also on edge because he knew this thing wasn't behind them yet, and the road to trust and total forgiveness was going to be a long one. He did feel that he made the right decision, that it was worth the chance, to give her the opportunity to prove she would never again hurt him.

Having finished his beer, Will went up the steps to the bedroom, found Donna naked and standing with her back to the door, facing the bed. When she heard him enter, she bent forward and placed her palms flat on the bed, separated her legs some and waited. Will stripped off his clothes, slower this time, his sexual urge being more under control this time than the previous episode, when he first punished her, prior to their marriage.

Will eased up behind her and placed his left hand on her hip and said, "Baby, you really hurt me."

"I know and I am eternally sorry my love, do what you must."

Will realized that she was giving him permission to actually hurt her, but he couldn't do that. He was incapable of actually hurting any woman, definitely not this woman, the one that he loved. However, a reddened ass cheek was something he COULD live with, so could she, and she was expecting no less.

Will started his right hand back and just as he was starting the forward motion an image of her allowing some guy to grope her ass flashed through his mind. This sudden image triggered an adrenalin reaction, his hand increased in speed and landed with a "crack," louder and more painful than any she had ever had. Donna sucked in a breath and whimpered as it landed followed by a small moan, but she held her position. His left hand was in motion before she had a chance to prepare herself, and the force that was being applied was also enhanced by an image of her dancing, and landed on her bare left cheek with an equal "crack," causing a bigger gasp for air, but she held fast.

During the last time Will had softened at this point, but not this time. As an image of her shoving her ass back against some guy's cock filled his mind, his right hand was propelled to deliver the most intense smack yet. That one really made Donna squirm, her ass was stinging, this wasn't playful spanking, this was real. Before she got herself under control his left hand slammed home, an image of a guy's hand caressing her breast in his mind, and she yelped, louder that time.

"We're not done here," Will stated more like a quartermaster dealing out lashes to a wayward sailor, than a loving husband.

"I know lover, do what you must," was the reply, spoken through sniveling and pain."

"But we are done for now." Will said as he dropped to his knees while spreading her legs wider with his hands. There was an audible sigh from Donna as she realized that her punishment was over for now, her husband was going to fuck her, and she smiled with tears dripping off of her face.

Will licked her pussy as though being possessed, while she moaned out, "Yes my love. Take what is yours. Yes, yesss, oh fuckkkkkk," she exclaimed, as she came like gangbusters.

He didn't wait for her to recoup, he slid his cock into her from behind and forced her head down onto a pillow with her ass still high, her cunt maxed out on his dick.

Will could not contain his urgency any longer, and repeatedly slammed his cock into her as deep as it could possibly go, the speed of the thrusts also red-lining. With four final lunges, he pressed into her forceful enough to lift her feet off of the floor, the last one holding her bottom in midair, as he emptied his seed into her womb.

Donna had been moaning loudly, and calling for her husband to pound her hard. She cupped her breasts and teased her nipples as he held her back end in midair filling her pussy with cum, while she came again. Donna never stopped smiling. She was his again.

Epilogue

Five years have passed since their reconciliation. Will and Donna have been doing well, having no more fidelity or disrespect issues. Regaining trust is a long road though, and while Will is 90% there, that remaining 10% may take a few more years. Donna confided in Cindy about her punishments, and Cindy was a little shocked that Donna was a willing participant. Donna told Cindy that if a spanking could alleviate an ounce of the pain she had caused her husband, she would bend over daily. Cindy then nodded, and said, "You did deserve it."

The spankings have become few, but occasionally something sparks memories in Will's mind. When Donna notices, she goes to the bedroom, strips and calls Will to come do his duty. His need to smack her ass as hard has diminished, but the sex remains as intense, which is a delight to both of them. For Will, a session like that helps purge the poison out of his haunted soul and give him piece. For Donna, she is delighted that she is able to give her husband comfort, particularly because she was the cause of his distress. The other reason a session like that delights her is, well, she just flat out loves for her husband to take her hard that way once in a while.

Donna had started going to AA meetings with Cindy, but unlike a true alcoholic giving up drink was easy for her. She still goes, more to support Cindy, but also uses the meetings to rededicate herself to never again disrespect her husband.

Will became a sot after fill-in drummer for several bands around Memphis and gets asked to sit in for a gig about once a month or so. When he plays Donna, Cindy, and sometimes Dave and Jack go also, to have fun and dance. Donna will not drink alcohol at these occasions, her decision. Will doesn't object to her dancing with their friends while he's playing, and doesn't expect her to just sit there and watch him all night, though she does do a large amount of just that. It might be she intends to make sure the little cuties running around know Will is not in play. She and Will go out dancing occasionally and use his new found skills, but the "dirtiest dancing" is reserved for when they are at home, and usually ends in sex.

On gigs where their friends are unable to go, Donna usually stays home to avoid the inevitable situation of being asked to dance by a stranger. She and Will realize that there will be occasions, weddings, parties and the like, where she will be asked to dance. Him forbidding her to dance with any other man ever, is not a reasonable stance for Will to take and he knows it. Even though Donna would accept this prohibition, he cannot claim to trust her once again and impose such a rule.

So, Donna uses her own judgement whether to accept invitations as they arise, with an agreement between her and Will of what acceptable dancing is. If a gentleman requests a dance with her, and she is inclined to accept, she sets outs some ground rules, BEFORE they hit the floor.

He is informed that she is very married, that her husband is ex-special forces (a gross exaggeration of his military training), his hands are to be in proper places at all times, and all dance moves reflect respect. Any other activity will cause her to leave him standing alone on the floor. Any attempt to touch her in a sexual way will result in a slap in the face, as hard as she is able, and that she can't be responsible for what her husband does after that.

After this speech about half of the guys just walk away. Those that still want the dance usually don't ask for a second. The guys that agree to her guidelines are able to escort her to the floor and enjoy a moment with a beautiful woman. Donna is aware that the sight of her on the floor with a stranger, no matter how proper, is possibly going to cause Will stress, and a "session" that evening may be needed. She hates that even proper behavior can cause her husband distress, but absolutely loves the remedy.

Oh yes, and "that" Jack, who in the aftermath of the "dirty dancing fiasco," came to Will to "clear the air," regarding his friendship with Donna. Jack invited Will out for drinks, and apologized repeatedly for his part in the difficulties concerning Donna. Jack then tried to reassure Will concerning his friendship with Donna, confessing that he was, in fact, gay. Will told him that he wasn't made aware of that, until after the shit had hit the fan, to which Jack asked, "You couldn't tell before that?" They both had a good laugh that Will hadn't figured it out much earlier.

fritz51
fritz51
887 Followers
12