Harmless Flirting - Ending 03

Story Info
Booty shaking sends Will to extremes.
8.9k words
4.12
29.2k
23

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz51
fritz51
888 Followers

Forward

If you have not read my "Harmless Flirting" story already, I strongly recommended that you do so, BEFORE reading any of the three endings. I was very torn over how to end this one so I decided to offer a variety. I will be interested in the acceptance of each ending and am uploading them one at a time to allow the reader to digest an ending before rushing to the next offering.

Note: In each of the 3 endings, Donna's character is tweaked slightly to fit that ending.

fritz51

**************************************

In the same vein as TV shows who include at the beginning: "Last time on ... "

When we left off, Donna found a ride home with Jack and came in the house while Will was watching video clips of dancing: he and Chrissy plus Donna and whoever. After some discussion Will had decided not to discuss things further until the next day, when everyone was sober, and directs Donna to the master bedroom, he elects the spare room.

We begin with both of them awake and Donna pouring two coffees in the kitchen, while Will boots up his laptop.

**************************************

"Will, I don't really need to see these clips again; I get your point. Besides, I think that you went further with Chrissy, than I ever did while dancing with anyone." She then headed to the bathroom and Will heard her phone ring and from what he could make out it was Cindy. The phone call lasted a good 20 minutes, Will finished getting the lap top ready and waited.

When she came back into the kitchen he said, "Actually, I think we both need to look at them at least one more time through stone cold sober eyes." He then started the clips in a loop, same as the previous night.

Donna agreed by nodding her head and sat down. She looked as though she had been crying, rather than being furious as Will had anticipated.

The video was started, and Will was watching Donna more than paying attention to the TV. He had seen these shots several times, what he wanted to see now, and was intently interested in, was her reaction to what she was looking at. Several times she cringed, other clips caused her to break down in tears. These reactions were to both scenes of her own dancing, as well as shots of Chrissy and Will, which made it hard for him to read what her take was on what she was watching.

When the exhibition had shown all of the dancing clips, he hit pause, and looked to Donna, to give her first chance to speak.

She began, "Many things have been exposed, and I guess if there is any chance for us to move forward, we are going to have to get everything out in the open. You cannot imagine how shocked, and then hurt I was when you showed up last night with what by all appearances was a date with another woman."

Will started to say something but Donna put up her hand stopping him, "Please allow me to finish. I need to say several things to you and it will be very difficult for me, but you may change how you want to respond after I'm finished."

He gestured for her to continue, "I hadn't noticed when you came in the club, nor when you started dancing. Jack pointed you out to me and the very first thing I noticed was how much your dancing ability had improved. This confused me because I was unaware that you were seeking help. The two of you looked so good together, and then I realized that you were there with her, not just a woman that you asked to dance, but WITH her." Will kept quiet.

"That revelation rocked me to my core, but I had to know for sure, so I attempted to get you to myself and ask what was going on. When you totally trashed me for interrupting your 'dance planning' and literally told me to go back to my table indicating that the two of you wanted to be alone, I was furious. But after I got to the table, and started ripping on you, Jack mentioned that I wasn't in a very good position to bitch. When I asked him, 'And why not?' he pointed out that I was here with him and the other girls, having lied to you about where I was going, with who, and why.

One of the girls suggested that you had taken Chrissy out to get even with me and that maybe I should pick out some stud to get back at you. Another one of the girls said yeah, that's what I'd do, but I not only didn't want some stud, I didn't even feel much like dancing anymore. I decided to try to get you to at least have the last dance with me but when I approached, the two of you were grinding your prick into her ass, and then she allowed you to feel up her tits, which you did and even played with her nipples."

Donna was getting very emotional now, then said, "As you felt her up, I could see it in her eyes that she would fuck you in a heartbeat. I'll bet anything she was willing to screw you at her place when you took her home."

Will tried to respond, but she wasn't finished yet.

Then she said, "After you left, I felt lost and didn't know what to do. If, when I came home, you were doing her in our bed, I couldn't have handled that. It was time to leave the club, but I was having trouble deciding where to go. I finally decided to come home. Jack was being very accommodating, saying he'd hang as long as I needed."

Will couldn't contain himself any longer and jumped in whether she liked it or not, and said, "I'll just bet he was accommodating as hell, he probably figured that this was his chance to close the deal on your pussy, if he hasn't ALREADY tapped it."

For a moment the sadness left her eyes and anger shot out, "You fucking moron, Jack is gay. That's why I get him to dance with me so often, he's safe, and we've been friends since childhood, so I can't get into trouble with him."

Built up anger was pouring out of Will also, he shot back, "Ok, maybe Jack is gay, but gay or not your actions with him piss me off. All of those other guys, many on that video you just watched are not gay, and every one of those swinging dicks wants to fuck you. The way you dance with them sure as shit sends signals that they might succeed in getting into your panties, assuming that you are still wearing any by the end of the night."

That shot scored, as Donna couldn't respond for several minutes. When she did recover, she side stepped his last statement. He believed that she couldn't produce an answer that justified her behavior. Finally, she responded, "I guess I deserve that."

Then she continued, "That was Cindy on the phone a minute ago. She really ripped into me, calling me out for dragging her into my lies and doing things on the dance floor with other men. She really likes you a lot, told me that you were the best husband a girl could ever hope to have. She felt that you wouldn't succumb to Chrissy's temptations, but even if you did, that it was my own fucking fault."

Donna kept going, "Yesterday I would have never admitted that I had done wrong while dancing, but having Cindy, my best friend, ream me like that and then to watch the video evidence, I have to admit that I have a lot to atone for. Cindy also told me that instead of getting mad at you for showing up with another woman, I should be thankful. I should appreciate it that you went to a hell of a lot of trouble to rub my nose in shit, trying to get me to understand what I've been doing to you. Also, that I must be stupid to think that you showed up at Gleason's with a date by accident."

"Watching that video, I have to admit, that the behavior by you and Chrissy that I was so distressed over, is nearly identical to what I have done, when dancing with other men after getting a little drunk. Last night, I saw the heat exchanged between the two of you, and I wondered if you were going to have sex with her. Now I realize, that you were likely having those same kinds of thoughts about me. I am sorry I've hurt you..." her apology was interrupted.

Just as she was completing her concession, Will's phone was buzzing, indicating he had received a text. The sender was important enough to him that he held up his hand to Donna and said, "I need a minute," and left the room.

When he walked back into the room it seemed as though the temperature dropped 20 degrees. His eyes no longer held promise of forgiveness, but instead were filled with hate fueled by something he must have just found out. Donna could only speculate at what had just taken place, what had caused his shift in demeanor. She silently wondered, "Oh my God, does he know? What am I going to do?

Will challenged her, "I had thought we had placed all of the cards on the table, but now it seems as though there is more to this. Do you have anything else you need to add, or any statements that you wish to clarify?"

"No, I don't think I want to clarify anything. Who was that on your phone? What was said? Was it Chrissy, trying to turn you farther away from me?" Donna said, while hoping that it wasn't what she was the most afraid of, that someone had revealed her secret to Will.

"No, it wasn't Chrissy," Will said, showing infuriation with her evasiveness, "Seems somebody feels that you haven't told me everything about your adventures. Someone from the club last night sent me a little something. You have one more chance to come clean, is there anything else you need to confess?"

She gave a deep sigh, she knew that she would have to tell him everything now, even though it would tear his heart out. She had hoped to avoid revealing this, partly to spare him hurt, but worst of all, she realized her chance of remaining Will's wife would diminish greatly when her secret was outed.

Then she devastated him, "Will this is the most difficult thing I've ever had to say, I had honestly hoped to spare you this, but I now realize that if I don't tell you the whole truth now, and it comes out later, we would be finished. So, I'm going to pray that you can find it in your heart to forgive me. That we can start with a clean slate."

Will recoiled at that statement, even though the text from his buddy at the bar, the one who had taken video for him, had prepared him somewhat. The text read, 'Will, after you guys left, I was in the head. There was discussion between a couple of guys that the 'Little cock tease was getting a dose of her own medicine.' Then, the other guy bragged that, 'he only needed a dash of "X" to get a BJ from that bitch. I'm pretty sure they were talking about your wife, sorry man.'

Will realized that info was unsubstantiated, but it fit. He had come back into the room intending to shock Donna into an admission. He had already been on the fence, trying to decide whether or not he wanted to try to save his marriage. He had already been questioning if he could live with her transgressions, the ones that were already known. Now, more gasoline was going to be poured on the fire.

Her disclosure continued, "You don't have pictures of it, but a guy got to do more than what you've seen. I'm ashamed that I allowed it. Everyone was right when they kept telling me that sooner or later something bad would happen if I kept tempting fate. I was too stupid to listen. Fate caught up with me, I'm so sorry. I need you to believe me when I tell you that I have never fucked another man, since I met you."

Will flinched, he was wondering, "Yeah, emphasis on saying that she never FUCKED another man. Here it comes."

Donna, seeing his mind racing, continued quickly, "About a month ago we, the GNO, picked a club on the other side of town and since I wasn't driving, I drank more than usual. A guy that I've seen around started dancing with me, and I let it get way out of hand. Jack and Cindy weren't there, so no one was there to slow me down and the other girls were egging me on.

He had been buying me drinks, I think he may have slipped something in one of them because I felt uninhibited quicker than could be accounted for from just three drinks. I knew I should stop it, but I was worked up from the dancing. With booze and possibly a drug in control of my morality, I allowed him to talk me into going out to the parking lot and look at his new truck.

It was an obvious ploy, but it didn't register that way in my jacked-up state of mind. He opened the door and as I looked in, he quickly trapped me up against the seat and began kissing me. We were standing with the truck door partly open, with him pressing me back against the seat. I realized the predicament I had placed myself in, but I was unable to summon the strength to fight off his advances.

He worked very fast, in my diminished state I realized that I needed to stop him, but I was too slow, and not forceful enough. Soon, he had bared my braless tits, had my skirt up, and panties down, exposing my pussy.

When he started fingering me, I protested, but when he also started licking my nipples, I was lost. He had me, and he knew it, my protests became anemic. I orgasmed while he fingered and licked me. For reasons that I can't explain, maybe influence of the drug, I don't know, I was willing to return the favor. We shifted so that he was able to lean back against the truck seat, I unzipped his jeans, pulled out his cock and started to jack him off."

Will put his face in his hands, and tears were beginning to form as he realized she was not finished.

"He said that wouldn't be good enough, and forced my head down. Maybe I could have fought harder, but I didn't. I opened my mouth and sucked him off, after which he held my head in place until I swallowed. I pushed myself away from him and the truck, the SOB jumped in, started up his truck and left without a word. I threw up right there in the parking lot, I couldn't bear to call you, so I called Jack; he came out and rescued me.

I confessed to Jack what I had done, he gave me a load of grief for going outside with the guy for any reason. It was the first time Jack ever called me 'stupid' and meant it. He made me promise to never go dancing without him again. He told me, 'I'll keep your secret this time, but you can't let anything like this happen again. If you can't have fun dancing and keep the fun on the floor, you'll lose your husband. You do this again and I'll tell Will, do you understand me? I will tell him everything.' That was the last time I went out to dance without Jack being there.

That's the entire ugly story, I've not left anything out, I know we need to start fresh, with no secrets. Everyone was right, and I was wrong. I always believed that I could absolutely keep it under control, but I didn't. I am so sorry to have to confess this to you. I love you so much. I hope there is some room in your heart to forgive me and allow me to earn your trust and love back. Will, do you still love me?"

For the moment Will was unable to respond, he was trying to digest the new revelation that she had indeed done more than dance. He had felt all along that her flirty dancing had likely already caused her to give it up to some random man. As peculiar as it sounds, he was a little relieved that she hadn't actually fucked somebody. This meager amount of relief did not obscure the vision of her in some guy's truck with her top off, him sucking her tits with his fingers working her pussy and her rewarding him with a BJ. He was furious thinking of her doing these things and for the first time he felt he would never get over this betrayal.

This new revelation overloaded Will's already injured brain and he told Donna, "I can't deal with this now, I have to leave and do some thinking. I have to get away from you, right now I can't even look at you." He was out the door and driving away before Donna had the chance to plead for him to stay.

For the first time since he started planning his dancing charade, to shock Donna into reality, he wondered if he would be able to get past her transgressions. With a sincere apology, and evidence that she would halt the behavior that got them to that point, he knew his love for her was strong enough to overcome images of her dancing antics. This new admission would require more than, "I'm sorry Will," and the question became: can their life together be salvaged at all?

While he drove, he realized he had no destination. He needed consoling, he needed a friend, he needed someone to help him find his way and help him decide on what to do. As if by fate, he found that he was moments away from Chrissy's place. When she opened her door, he began apologizing for disrupting her morning but she responded by placing a finger on his lips and said, "I'll make a pot of coffee."

He only needed to relay the latest discovery, Chrissy already knew the rest. As he babbled out Donna's confession, Chrissy was thinking, "How could a woman be so stupid to treat her guy like this. If he were my guy ... my guy? I would give anything to make that happen, but I can't be the cause. If he decides to leave her it must be his decision. I wonder if he knows that I'm in love with him?"

As he finished his story Chrissy tried to calm him, "Baby, I know you are really hurting right now and looking for guidance, but the truth is, only you can decide what to do. You need to weigh the reasons to stay with Donna against the ones to leave. Write them out if that would help you get a handle on what you need, and can or can't live with."

Will responded to the suggestion, and asked for her help, she said, "I'll get you paper and pen, but I won't tell you what to write, you must lay out your own path."

Chrissy watched as a gamut of expressions were displayed on Will's face over the next two hours. The hurt, destroyed man was metamorphosing into a more focused, thought filled man that was forming a plan. A concern to Chrissy was that before he had reached any decision, a very enraged, almost violent, personality also appeared. To her relief, that seemed to dissipate when he pushed back from the table and crumpled the papers he had been writing on.

Will told Chrissy that it was time for him to go home and face Donna. He then shocked Chrissy when he asked her, "How do you feel about me? About us?"

She was unprepared to answer that, had no response ready that would be more or less honest, but not completely revealing as to her love for him. All she was able to put together was, "Will, I believe that I would do absolutely anything for you."

"I was hoping you would say that," Will said, and left her place to go home and confront Donna again.

When Will came through the door Donna stood in silence. She felt there was nothing else she could say, she had confessed, apologized, professed her love and begged for forgiveness.

Will began, "Up until this morning I thought that my love for you would allow me to forgive you, providing that you showed absolute acceptance that your behavior with other men was unacceptably hurtful, disrespectful and intolerable. I thought that if you could convince me that you didn't really need this interaction with these men, and would only seek that kind of attention from me, I could get past this.

The whole idea of dancing with Chrissy was to force you to look in the mirror and feel the hurt and disrespect that I've been feeling ever since we've met. I have long been afraid that your slutty behavior, mixed with a moral compass swimming in alcohol, would lead to you cheating on me. Which you have."

Donna broke in, "I didn't fuck him, he wanted to, but I wouldn't let him."

"Oh, so you're saying that, because you were so virtuous, that you only allowed him to suck your bare tits, finger your pussy, and then reward him by swallowing his cum, that I should be elated that you refused him intercourse?" he shot back, his words sharp as a doctor's scalpel.

"No, I'm not; not saying that. I was hoping that you would be able to focus on what I hadn't done, so that you might forgive me. I promise that I will never allow any other man touch me in any way. Please let me prove that to you," Donna said as she could feel her ability to convince Will to stay her husband slipping away.

fritz51
fritz51
888 Followers