Harmless Flirting Turns into More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and nodded eagerly. "Yes," I said. "Make me yours Ernesto." Then, ever so gently and slowly he lowered me onto his cock. He knew he was wide and he knew I hadn't been on a date in three years. So he figured I'd be tight, like a virgin, so he took it slow. I gasped with both a bit of pain and lots of pleasure as his cock entered my pussy. I closed my eyes, threw my head back and got lost in the pleasure of it all. Soon he was all the way in, and he stayed there for a few moments, letting me adjust to his size. When I looked at him again, with a smile, and kissed him, he started to move, slowly, in and out of me. I moaned and let him fuck me to his heart's content while I enjoyed every second of it and could feel my orgasm building fast.

My moans seemed to encourage him, that or he was just as eager as I was for release, because he started to fuck me faster and harder. It was wonderful! The best sex I had had in a very long time. My moans started to become cries of pleasure, but he quickly muffled them with his mouth, kissing me to keep me quiet so that no one would discover what we were doing at work. My back pressed to the wall, my legs around his waist, he went on and on, filling my pussy with his cock and really making it last. Finally, I could take no more. My orgasm hit me and hit me hard. I clenched my teeth and pursed my lips together in an attempt to stay quiet, but as the orgasm washed over me, my body shook and my pussy spasmed around his cock, what would have been a very loud cry of desire, was still loud but muffled at the same time. When he felt the walls of my pussy clench his manhood he growled and thrust all the harder. Then, he exploded inside of me and let out another growl in equal volume to the cry I had just let out.

Ernesto leaned against me, holding me against the wall as he emptied his load into me. We were both breathing hard and sweating. It had been intense and there were no words to describe what we were both feeling right then. Eventually, his cock began to lose its hardness and he slipped it out of my pussy and gently lowered me to my feet. I clung to him, my knees weak as a tiny bit of our combined juices leaked out of my pussy and down my inner thigh. Ernesto smiled down at me and kissed me tenderly, holding me close. He murmured my name as he buried his face in my hair and I held onto him, running my fingers through his thick black hair.

We didn't see each other for a few days after that fateful night because our work schedules differed somewhat. As the days went on and I thought about what we had done, how we had risked getting caught and losing our jobs, I wondered if I had made the right choice. Ernesto was a great guy. Kind and funny and I had always been attracted to him. But was getting in a relationship with him the best thing right now? If anyone discovered that we had done as we did, we'd likely both lose our jobs. I couldn't afford to lose mine. It was all I had and I was hanging on a ledge by the tips of my fingers, struggling to make ends meet. I had to rely on my parents for a lot of things and they were almost always giving me money to help me pay my bills. No, I couldn't risk losing my only job. I had a life to maintain and I couldn't throw it all away because a nice man had noticed me and given me a wonderful, mind blowing night of passion and lust.

So when I did see Ernesto again at work, I felt a little awkward. He smiled at me and said hi, and I smiled back and said hello as well. I was nervous, so I didn't say anything more to him and I tried to avoid him. But he started flirting with me again and I found myself enjoying it despite my reservations. So I flirted back and tried to keep it as harmless as possible. That night, he got off of work around nine and I still had an hour to go. When my time to leave came, I figured he was already gone and thought only of going home and getting a good night's sleep. When I reached my car I found him standing there, bundled up in a bulky black coat, his hands in his pockets, waiting for me. I smiled and walked up to him.

"You seemed a little nervous in there tonight," he said as I approached him. "Is everything alright?"

I knew I needed to end things with him before they got out of hand. It couldn't be more than just a onetime thing. So I took a breath and started to say, "Ernesto. What we did a few nights ago...it was wonderful. Magical, intense, and something so full of pleasure it was beyond imagination. But we could have gotten caught and we could both lose our jobs. I don't know about you, but I can't afford to lose this job. I..."

That was when he cut me off by grabbing me by the waist and pulling me up against him. He devoured my lips and held me tightly to him, his hands wandering my back and squeezing my ass. It was a demanding kiss and left me breathless even as he broke it and gazed into my eyes while we stood beneath the light in the parking lot by my car. "You liked it. Didn't you," he asked. When I nodded he smiled and said, "Good. Because I really enjoyed it. Christine, you complete me in so many ways. I don't want what we did to be just a onetime thing. I want you to be my girlfriend. Give me a chance to show you just what kind of man I can be. Don't end this now. Not after we shared something so magical." I lowered my head and eyes only to have him lift my chin with a finger to bring my eyes back up to his face. He smiled, kissed me lightly and said, "Please be mine Christine. I want to make you happy. You deserve to be happy."

My eyes watered as I gazed up into his, while we stood in the parking lot by my car, a lone light shining down on us, spotlighting us and the decision I was about to make. It had been three long years since I had last had a man in my life and I had been getting lonely despite concentrating on work for the most part. But could I really risk losing my only job, especially in such a crappy economy where every person and their grandmother were all competing for the same job? It was a big risk, but my heart and my body said to go for it, even as my mind screamed a resounding, no. He said he could make me happy. Could he really do that? My ex-husband and all of my other exes hadn't been able to make me happy. Or rather they couldn't keep me happy. How did I know that Ernesto could make and keep me happy? It was a gamble, a big one, and I wasn't a gambler. But the look of love I saw in his chocolate brown eyes made me want to take the chance. And so even as he caressed my cheek, I knew what my answer would be.

It seemed like an eternity of time had passed while I thought on his offer, but he didn't get impatient with me. He just continued to hold me, helping me stay warm as snow fell softly around us. Finally, I smiled up at him and nodded. "Ok," I said. "But we need to try and keep this away from work. I can't lose my job. I don't have anywhere else to go." His smile was broad and he started to laugh. Wrapping his arms more tightly around me, he picked me up and swung me around in a circle before setting me back down again and devouring my lips with his own. I chuckled softly, pleased at his reaction to my answer. He was happy, I could tell and I had a feeling that things would be okay no matter what.

As the days and the weeks passed us by and the year 2012 came roaring in, Ernesto and I continued what was proving to be a wonderful relationship. At work, we were low key. He still flirted with me and I flirted back because it was all in innocent fun and no one seemed to notice or care. But we never again made love in the little closet of the break room. It was too risky, especially with video cameras almost all over the store. Yet sometimes, at night when I would walk out to my car, he'd be waiting for me and we'd make out in my car as it warmed up and the frost and snow melted off of my windshield from both the heat of the defrost and the heat of our bodies as we explored each other and discussed things that interested us.

We went on dates to the movies, the park, he even took me roller skating once, which proved to be a mistake as I could not keep my balance and fell, twisting my ankle. He was totally supportive. He had picked me up from the smooth floor of the skating rink and carried me over to the benches off to the side. Carefully he removed my skate and probed my ankle to see if I had broken it. A worker at the rink brought over an ice pack and Ernesto held it to my ankle and we talked, laughing somewhat about my lack of coordination and balance and just enjoying ourselves.

We made love almost as often as we went out on dates and worked together. It was always amazing. He seemed to be able to find every spot on and inside of me that would just set me off and give me such intense orgasms. We tried different positions, toys, lubricants and even some role play scenarios. Our love life was never ordinary. He always came up with some way to keep the spice and the excitement going. I was on cloud nine. I may not have found a second job to help supplement my income, and I was still struggling financially, but my love life was perfect. I couldn't have asked for it to be any better. There was no way it could have been any better. I had found a man that was willing and able to please me in every way, physically, sexually, mentally and any other way you could think of. Ernesto and I were a perfect match. A match made in heaven.

He made sure to make my birthday and Valentine's Day extra special for me. With my birthday being the day before Valentine's Day and that day being one of my two favorite holidays, he knew this and wanted to do something special for me. Neither of us had much money and we both had to work that night, but when we ended up getting off of work at the same time, he met me back in the break room with a little surprise. As I was zipping up my coat and he his, he said to me, "I know it's your birthday and you didn't want to work tonight, that you wanted to spend it exclusively with me..." which I did. I had confessed as much to him earlier in the week when we got our work schedules. He went on as I turned to face him and listen to him. "I don't have much, but I do have a surprise for you."

I smiled at him and asked, "What's the surprise?"

"Do you remember back several months ago, to the time when we first got together?" he asked me.

I nodded. "Yes, it was a cold, snowy night and you were waiting for me at my car after I got off of work," I answered, not realizing he meant a different night.

He shook his head and took my hand. "Not that night," he said. "Before that. The very first night, when we went totally crazy and gave ourselves to each other right over there, in that tiny little closet and risked getting caught and losing our jobs."

"How could I forget," I asked sheepishly. "I guess I misunderstood your question."

"That's alright," he said as he turned me towards the shut door of the tiny little closet. "Open it," he whispered in my ear.

Puzzled, but intrigued, I reached out and put my hand on the handle, twisting it and pulling the door open. Inside, on the chair where I had sat on his lap and felt his cock pressing into my ass, was a beautiful and exquisite bouquet of red roses, a bottle of my favorite kind of vodka that had a red ribbon tied around its neck, and a darling little stuffed dog that looked exactly like my dog Tillie, only on a smaller scale.

My heart melted and I turned to face him with a smile on my face. "I love it," I said sincerely. "Thank you so much. You are so considerate and I love you so much." He pulled me into his arms and kissed me sweetly. When the kiss was finished he said, "I'm glad you like it. Happy birthday Christine. Thank you, for making me the happiest man in the world." That night, we left work together and went back to his place where we consummated the celebration of my birthday with a night of passion just as intense and as wonderful as our very first time.

The months continued to go by, we both continued to work at McDonalds, and with every date and with every coupling, our relationship only grew stronger. There were a few times we had minor disagreements about something, but nothing too serious that we couldn't talk out and make right in the end. No one at work knew we were dating or that we were having sex, though a few of the girls had asked me if there was anything going on between me and Ernesto. I always laughed and changed the subject when they brought it up, as of course, I didn't want to risk losing my job and they usually would let the subject drop.

Though my life had changed quite considerably that night back in 2011 when we first made love, little did I know that it was about to change once again, this time, into something even more intense and something that would prove to be quite the challenge on both Ernesto and myself and our relationship.

It was a warm, summer night in mid July and I was at work. Ernesto wasn't there. He had the night off. My co-workers and I joked around while we stocked things, took orders and handed out food. It was a pleasant night full of laughter and great camaraderie between myself and my co-workers. I had been feeling a little queasy most of the day, but had simply tried to ignore it, thinking that perhaps I didn't eat enough at lunch, or that I had eaten something that didn't agree with me. I pushed the queasiness aside and continued to work. It was while I was taking an order for a family of four that the feeling got to be quite intense. I felt my stomach lurch and was a little light headed and dizzy. Fighting the sensations, I kept a smile on my face and confirmed with the family that I had their order correct. As I reached out to take their money my stomach lurched again and I knew I was about to hurl. With a frightened look in my eyes, I quickly said excuse me, covered my mouth and dashed to the back of the store where a large trash can sat in a place where customers could not see it. I barely made it in time. Just as I reached it and leaned over the side, up came everything I had eaten that day. Over and over again. It just wouldn't stop and it was the worst feeling in the world. When it had all come up, I continued to dry heave as if there was more to come. Reaching for a paper towel, I groaned and wiped my mouth as I straightened. When I looked up, my manager was standing there beside me with a concerned look on his face. I was sweating slightly and was pale, my body was trembling and I felt like I was going to throw up again.

"Are you alright Christine," he asked. "You don't look so good. I noticed it when you first walked in tonight."

Taking a deep breath and fighting the urge to retch again, I slowly nodded my head. "I'm fine," I said. "I think I just may have eaten something that didn't agree with me. Or it's the heat. I'm not used to these high temperatures so late in the evening."

The look on his face was one of concern and he put his hand on my shoulder. "Why don't you go sit down for fifteen minutes or so? Take some time to collect yourself and gather your strength. Would you like me to bring you something to drink so you can get that taste out of your mouth, or perhaps something to settle your stomach?"

I smiled at him in thanks. He was one of my favorite managers at that store and I worked all of the same shifts he did just because he was funny, kind, caring, but firm and a stellar manager. "I think perhaps just some water would be appreciated," I told him. "I'm really afraid that the grease in the food here would only upset my stomach more."

"Alright," he said. "You go have a seat in the break room and I'll bring you some water." I did that and he brought me the water as promised before going back up front to continue what he had been working on. As I sat there, sipping the water and just trying to collect myself, a co-worker would come in every now and again to see how I was doing. I told them all I was fine, that it was probably just some stomach bug and that I'd be back up front in a little bit. And sure enough, after a short fifteen minute rest and a bit of water, I was ready to go again. My stomach still didn't feel the greatest, but I had more control over it now, that I had rested.

Over the next several nights of work, I continued to throw up on almost a regular basis. It was strange for me. I don't get sick often and very, very rarely do I throw up when I'm sick. So this was quite new to me. A couple of nights the manager on duty would send me home early to get some rest and though I didn't want to go, they insisted. Ernesto had been working some of the overnight shifts and so I hadn't gotten to see much of him lately, but word had gotten around that I was feeling ill and throwing up a lot. On a Saturday, I had the day off and was resting at home. I had plans to go into town and see a girlfriend of mine that night and was quite excited about it. But I was also worried. What if I really was sick, like maybe I had the flu or something? If that was the case I didn't want to get my girlfriend sick. When I called her to talk about our plans for that evening and told her how I had been feeling, she said that it would be okay. That I should just stay home, eat some soup and get better. Though I was disappointed about not getting to see her that night, what she had said, made sense and so I stayed home.

That night, Ernesto surprised me by showing up at my house. Rarely did he come to my house, mainly because I lived out in the country with my parents and it was a twenty-eight mile drive just to get from town to where I lived. When I opened the door and saw him standing there, I smiled and greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. I was wearing my plaid pajama bottoms and an old university t-shirt, wasn't wearing a bra and my hair was a little messy. But he had seen me in a much worse state one time when I was sick before and he had not minded then and still told me I was the most beautiful woman in the world. "Hi love," I said. "What brings you by?"

He smirked a little and stepped inside, closing the door behind him. Tillie came up and sniffed him in greeting and he reached down to pet her as he said, "Do I really need a reason to come and see my beautiful girlfriend on her day off?"

Chuckling, I pushed at him playfully and went to curl up on the sofa. "Of course you don't. I just wasn't expecting you. How are things at your other job?" I asked as he curled up next to me and pulled me into his arms.

"They are great actually. They offered me a position as an assistant manager. The pay is better and I'll get benefits. I'm considering taking them up on their offer, but at the same time, I'm reluctant. It's a big responsibility and something I've never done before. I don't know if I'm up to the challenge."

I rolled my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder. "They wouldn't have offered you the position if they didn't think you could do it," I told him. "You have to have faith in yourself and your abilities. You are a great worker and you are excellent at managing people, things and time. This is a wonderful opportunity for you. You should take it," I encouraged him.

He kissed my head and rubbed my arm as he held me while Tillie snoozed at our feet. "You've always been so encouraging with me when it comes to my work. I think, perhaps I'll take your advice. Maybe I can do this, and it'd be great experience to put on my resume."

"See?" I said, looking up at him. "You just have to have faith in yourself. And don't worry, if you ever lack faith, I'll simply remind you over and over again how great you are and you'll perk right back up."

Ernesto chuckled but then his face grew serious. "I've been hearing things at McDonalds lately," he began. I looked up at him curiously but he went on before I could say anything. "I've heard you've been getting sick at work and that they've sent you home early a couple of times. Is everything okay? How do you feel now?"