Harmonic Convergence

Story Info
He wanted to wait, but she wanted much more.
2k words
4.08
14.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otzchiim
Otzchiim
40 Followers

Allan Heatherton had talked to Mary Trent, certainly, and he found that he liked doing so - as she evidently liked talking to him. They had run on together a few months before, after helping a friend set up a party. Both had shown up early to help, and found that things went so well that they had a good half-hour left, more or less alone, before others showed up.

And at another party, he went out on the unheated porch to get a can of soda and found her there, and when he reached around her, Mary half-seriously backed into his arms and they kissed for a moment. She softly said, "Now you could certainly keep someone warm at night," but she pulled away laughing when he tried to put an arm around her. When she had a party herself, though, he was feeling sick; and when there was one at the house he shared with two other men he was out of town and only got home in time to see her leave.

When she moved from an apartment into a house where she was going to live with another young woman, he helped her but could not stay around much afterward. She seemed nice, and looked good, but since he knew that she was just coming off the breakup of a long relationship, he thought it better not to get too serious with her. Besides, she lived an hour away.

Which was no barrier to Kathy Lydick asking him to get a 16mm movie print from his local library for a party she was holding on a Saturday. He could do that easily enough and deliver it, but then he had to miss the party because of a family thing. When he knocked on Kathy's door at noon on Sunday, there was no answer.

He reflected. Kathy lived only a few blocks from the house that Mary Trent shared with Elaine Cunningham. Maybe Kathy was down there.

Allan found a pay telephone and - rather more difficult - found the slip with the telephone number of Mary's new home. Mary answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello. This is Allan Heatherton. I was trying to get back from Kathy Lydick the movie that I got hold of for her party, but there was no answer when I knocked. Would you have any iodea where she might be?"

"No, not really." A quick conversation over her shoulder. "Elaine says that Kathy said she was going to spend today with her parents."

"Um. I guess there is no real hope then. I'll just have to go home and call her once in a while and then drive back over when I get an answer. I really would like to be able to drop off the movie from work at lunch tomorrow, or the library will charge me."

"Oh. Well, you are certainly welcome to come over here and spend some time. You can at least save the two hours of driving back and forth."

"I thank you for the offer, but I had better pass on it. I'm not in very attractive shape for socializing."

"I don't understand."

"Oh, well, I spent last night on a couch at my sister's, so I still have yesterday's clothes on. Some wine got spilled on my shirt last night. And I really could use a shower, since the wine got on me too, though I tried to wash off. For the ten seconds of collecting the movie before going home, I didn't think it would matter, but it would be impolite to spend the day with you like that."

"That doesn't matter. The Sunday paper doesn't have much in it that's interesting; I've finished it already. If you don't come over I'll just read a book, or more likely watch television, and I'd much rather talk to you than watch television. Or read nearly any book, really."

"You have made a very tempting offer."

"Good! You are just the sort that I like to tempt! I'll see if I can do something for the shirt, too."

"My sister did that already. The stain is gone, there's just a smell. I'll see you soon, then."

The door was opened, and he was greeted by Mary Trent, wearing a paisley-patterned cotton shift, bunny slippers, and, five and a half feet in the other direction, blur eyes and reddish-blond hair. Also a charming smile.

He smiled back at her, smiled and nodded to Elaine, and settled down to talk and wait. Elaine disappeared soon to go upstairs and type, and Allan found himself chatting more cozily than he had expected by a considerable margin.

Mary looked at his shirt and said, "There's at least one spot that your sister missed." She led him by the hand up to her bedroom, where she handed him a bathrobe and told him to take off the shirt.

"I wouldn't mind having you running around half-naked myself, but it might scandalize Elaine," - there was a snort from the next room -"and I don't trust the neighbors not to spy on us."

So they stood for a while and talked in the basement while his shirt was washed, and sat again while it dried.

He called Kathy every couple of hours, but there was never an answer.

The evening arrived, and Mary, with Elaine reinforcing, told Allan that he was staying for dinner. He tried to protest, and worked a compromise where he walked with Mary to a local grocery and paid for a few things they might need, then washing dishes afterward.

The conversation got more personal, and both began talking about their past relationships (though in general terms) and present ones (none in both cases), what they would want in that direction, and...

At fifteen of ten in the evening, Kathy's phone answered. "Oh, Charley Kandel took the movie with him when he left." Charley was one of the other two men in Allan's house.

"I certainly could not say that this day has been wasted, Mary," he said to her, "since I spent it with you, but there is no reason to stay around here any more. So I will say good night to you and Elaine and go."

"I tempted you into coming here," Mary looked up at him and said. "I would like to tempt you to stay. That would be a VERY good night for me."

Allan was startled at this, if not stunned.

"For one thing, I can give you the shower you wanted. In fact, I want to join you in it."

"It won't upset Elaine?"

"Certainly not. She has done the same, and I talked to her about this when we made dinner. She thinks you would be good for me."

They went to her bedroom again, and this time he had nothing under the bathrobe. Mary shrugged into a smaller robe, which brought up the question of whom the original one had been bought for - but Allan was certainly not going to ask, or dwell on it. Quite enough had been brought up by seeing her strip to get into it, and he felt a bit embarrassed by that. Mary, on the other hand, smiled at it.

The pair went to the bathroom together and began running the shower. As he turned to her, both nude, he said, "This is probably the wrong time to mention this to you-"

"Yes?"

"Well, I didn't bring a condom."

"I did not expect that you would carry one on you when you visit your sister."

"True. But-"

"You don't seem the sort to have a venereal disease, at least not an untreated one."

"No, no, I don't, but-"

"From what you said earlier, you would not have caught one recently enough not to know about it yet."

"That's certainly true. But-"

"And I've been on birth-control pills for years. You don't think I'm dumb enough to not think about this in advance, do you?"

"Certainly not."

"Then quit worrying. The shower is ready."

So he quit worrying. Mary looked even better with careful study than she had in a quick glimpse while she put on her bathrobe. And as for how she felt... They got quite thoroughly clean, with the amount of time they spent in soaping each other, and rinsing, and touching.

His fingers found it very easy to make her wet quite independently of the shower, and hers were very skilful at maintaining his interest. When he held her to him and she stood a little on her toes, things got a little too good for them to stand easily, and they had to ease off, or they would not want to stand if it got any better.

As they dried off, they cooled off, which was probably a good thing. When the two put away their bathrobes, Allan realized for the first time that this was not an ordinary bed, but a waterbed. Well, he reflected this might be the chance to find out if they were any better than the usual kind - but for a fair comparison, he should use the other sort for this with Mary Trent sometime - which he had not given much thought to before today.

Mary explained when she saw his reaction to seeing the bed shimmer at his weight that she had injured her back a couple of years ago and found that a waterbed was easier to sleep on, and never went back. And besides, she said with a grin, things DID go better with it.

Allan got on the far side, by the window, since Mary was much more likely to need to get up during the night. They lay together nude under the covers and put their arms around each other. Both were suddenly a bit hesitant when it came down to, well, things. But soon they kissed.

That soon led to gently roving hands, which found many interesting things. Their mouths opened, and it was not long before, on his part, it was long again, and more than one part of her was excited and sensitive.

He bent over her and moved his lips and tongue over her rigid nipples while his hand spread her open below, splaying his fingers until it was almost painful for her, building her up and up.

"Any time you want," Mary whispered. "I have wanted you for a while, but more and more as this day had gone on. You are kind and gentle and intelligent, and I am sure that you will know just what to do to make me very happy."

"That is what I want to do," he replied.

He swung his body over hers, and with a little adjustment they made the best sort of contact in exactly the right place. Mary drew in her breath in a gasp of pleasure as Allan drew into her, and they began a slow eternal dance, which he prolonged as much as he could. But after a time the movements became more rapid, and finally urgent, until he exploded inside her, as deep inside her as she could ever imagine, it seemed.

"I am glad that I got to know you socially, but I sort of wish I had gotten to know you biblically before this," she whispered to him afterward. "I will have to say that there is more to you than I expected, though."

"I hope you are not saying that I am too big for you."

"No, no, not really. I will say that you have about as much as I could want there. But what I mean if that you are more generous than I would have thought."

"I don't -"

"I'm leaking, silly! I'll be back in a minute!"

And when she was, they slept very peacefully, wrapped in each other.

Allen left her early in the morning, went by home last enough to change, shaved at work, and was unusually cheerful all day. And after a telephone conversation that night. And, after a dozen more weekends, permanently, with a ceremony to follow.

Otzchiim
Otzchiim
40 Followers