Harmony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LillaBerndt
LillaBerndt
54 Followers

"It's my aunt's. She's in Europe and she's renting it to me for a ridiculously reasonable price. What are you doing here?"

"So you do have some money in the family. Interesting."

"I'm not going to ask you again, Liam. Tell me what you're doing here or get out."

"I came to talk about the kiss." Liam looked casually over at Ava. "I figure we should just get it out of the way."

Ava finally closed the door. "Good, I agree. Obviously that can never-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Liam had crossed the room in two quick strides and silenced her with his mouth on hers. This kiss wasn't as rough, but there was still force behind it. This time though, Ava didn't kiss Liam back. She pulled away from him, her breathing having increased quite a bit. She knew her heart rate had gone up, and she knew she was now slightly damp. It seemed her better judgment was put on hold when he kissed her.

He looked at her expectantly. He probably knew this would end in one of two ways: either she would kick him out or she would give in and sleep with him. He seemed to be waiting for her to make her decision. When she didn't say or do anything, he stepped closer to her again. Ava's mind was racing. She knew she had to make up her mind. Her brain was screaming at her to ask him to leave, to just open the door and gesture him out. The problem was that her brain was quickly being drowned out by her body. Her eyes roved over Liam's abs, his shoulders, his arms, back to his face and those dazzling blue eyes. What if, just this once, she allowed her common sense to be overruled? What if she just told her brain to shut up and took the plunge? He took another step toward her, bringing them face to face. She tried to step back, but she found herself up against a wall. He leaned in slowly, and she made her decision.

She brought her lips up to meet his. He quickly responded, wrapping one hand in her damp hair and using the other to reach down and grab her ass. His kissing quickly went from slow to fast, soft to hard. He wanted her, and she reciprocated. She wanted him badly. She practically tore his shirt off in her haste.

"Whoa there, Berry. Those shirts aren't cheap," he said, smiling.

Ava pulled back briefly. "Shut up. If we're going to do this, we're going to do it knowing what it is. This is just fucking. We're not friends, we don't joke, we don't even talk unless it's directly related to what we're doing. There's no snuggling after. Also, no one knows what we're doing here. If you can live with that, we can keep going. If not, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."

He kissed her hard as a reply. She responded, reaching down with her hand to feel the bulge of his dick. She gave him a good grab, causing him to jump a little.

He lifted her up with ease, briefly startling Ava. She wasn't used to men being able to do that, but she recovered in time to wrap her legs around Liam's waist. He carried her over to the kitchen counter and plopped her down without ceremony. She reached down and started to undo his belt, quickly dispatching it and opening his fly. Liam meanwhile was kissing and biting up and down her collarbone, making his way down to her breast. The robe she was wearing made access to her body easy. He grabbed her round tit in one hand and kissed a nipple, sucking it into his mouth roughly. He started using his teeth, making Ava lean back on the counter and moan.

Then Ava felt him play with her pussy lips, using the tips of his fingers to find the opening to her snatch. As soon as he found it, he had his cock out and lined up. He didn't even bother to take his pants all the way off, or to untie her robe. He produced a condom out of what seemed like nowhere, and had it on in no time. He rammed his dick into her pussy without preamble. It was bigger than she had been expecting and she let out a yelp, but he didn't stop or slow down. Now wet with her juices, he kept slamming his large shaft into her tunnel, over and over again.

For her part, Ava was pushing her pelvis onto Liam with all of her strength. She wanted to make sure every inch of him was inside of her. Oh my God, he felt so good. All of that hate, that intense loathing was being channeled into the sex and it was fantastic. They took turns biting and grabbing at each other, neither taking any sort of care to be gentle. She sat up straight and ran her fingers through Liam's carefully styled hair, tousling it and pulling him close.

"Fuck me harder, harder!" Ava whispered into Liam's ear. She gave it a little bite while she was there. He moved her ass right to the edge of the counter, allowing him to make sure that when they connected, it was practically bone against bone. He at no point stopped or slowed down. It actually hurt a little when he was in all of the way, but Ava loved it. She ran her hands over his well-defined abs, sliding her hands under his waistband to grab his ass and pull him in. She knew it was futile, he was already as close as absolutely possible, but the need was almost primal. She wanted to hurt him and be hurt by him. She wanted to possess him.

He seemed to feel the same. He had a handful of her hair in his fist, and she wasn't sure if he was even aware of how hard he was pulling it. It didn't matter. He dipped his head and bit her nipple. She cried out, and was rewarded with his mouth back on hers, quieting her cries with a rough kiss. He was still burying his cock in her, but he seemed content to leave it deep inside of her for longer. She reached around and raked her nails down his back. He arched his back and grunted a bit at the pain, but Ava saw a smile play at the corners of his mouth. He kissed and bit his way down her collarbone. She knew there would be marks there tomorrow.

"Lie on your back and rub your clit for me," Liam commanded. Ava did as she was told. As soon as she had her back on the counter, Liam was able to use her bent legs as leverage. Over and over again he stuffed his dick inside of her. Ava was amazed by his stamina. She had never fucked someone this hard for so long, and she was beginning to ache. She knew that it was going to be difficult to walk tomorrow. Still, she started to feel the familiar sensation of an oncoming orgasm. Her fingers were flying over her clit, and she gave herself over to the sensations now climbing from her pussy.

"Scream for me, baby. I want to hear you come," Liam said, himself speeding up to match her intensity.

Ava arched her back as the orgasm reached its crest. "Oh, fuck! Fuck yes, Liam!"

Moments later, Liam's balls contracted as he reached his own climax. He pushed his cock absolutely as far as it would go into Ava, leaving it there as he swelled and finished inside of her. They were still for a few moments, then Liam pulled out and Ava sat up.

Not a word was spoken as Ava retied her robe and Liam did up his pants. Ava had to admit that he looked damn sexy, with his hair tousled and that post sex blood rush around his body. He was almost at the door when Ava said, "Don't forget your shirt," as she held it out to him. He smirked as he took it from her hands, and with a wink, he was gone.

Ava stood alone in her apartment. Holy shit, she thought. What the hell did I just do? Her scalp was raw where he had pulled her hair, and her hips were stiff from having been spread apart for so long. Not to mention the pounding her pussy had taken. Literally. She knew that Liam had left with a few injuries of his own, from the nail marks on his back to the bite marks on his chest. That reminded her...

She went to the bathroom mirror and gasped. Her neck and chest were covered in red marks. Some of them had actually started to bruise. She hadn't really felt it at the time, but now that the endorphins were wearing off, they were starting to sting. In spite of all of this, Ava smiled at her reflection. She had been right. Liam was a good fuck. She thought about having to face him tomorrow at the lesson, and decided to just go about like business as usual. She was the one that said they were just fucking, so why should she change the way she acted? He was still an entitled asshole. He just happened to be an entitled asshole that was fantastic in the bedroom. Well, not quite bedroom, Ava smiled to herself. She gave the counter a quick cleaning, and went to bed.

When she woke up the next morning, her suspicions were confirmed. Her legs were immediately angry with her for having moved, and she very gingerly got up and walked to the bathroom. When she looked in the mirror, she knew it was going to be a scarf-wearing kind of day. She had bruises and red marks all over. She even had finger bruises on her thighs where Liam had grabbed her legs to use as leverage. She assessed the damage and smiled. It had been fun. She found her mood was better. It was amazing how much better getting laid could make one feel.

She threw on a dress and a light scarf to cover all of the evidence of the previous night's activities and ran out the door. When she got to the lesson that morning, Liam was already there.

"Wow, you're on time. Has Hell frozen over?"

"I just couldn't wait to see you, Berry."

"I'm sure. It must be the sparkling conversation."

"I'm ready for another round of 'conversation' anytime, Berry. Anytime." Liam wiggled his eyebrows. Subtle, he wasn't. She shot him a very dirty look.

"I don't have the time to school you, Princess. Some of us work."

"Speaking of which..." Jolene interjected. "Seriously, you two. Just sleep with each other and get it over with."

Liam and Ava quickly locked eyes and looked away again. Ava could feel a blush rising. Liam recovered first. "Maybe later. I've got better things to do, like getting a root canal. Or a prostate exam."

Ava busied herself organizing her music. Fortunately Jolene let it drop and they got to work. They were getting closer to the event; it was only six weeks away. She felt comfortable with all of the songs, but it was always nice to get in as much practice time as possible.

Jolene held Ava back after the lesson ended. "I've noticed you've been pretty uptight the last few weeks, but it was nice to see you more relaxed today."

Ava swallowed and tried as much as possible to keep her face neutral. "Thanks, finally got a really good night's sleep last night. Works wonders."

"Yeah, it does. Great job today, you're going to do great."

"Thanks."

Ava left before Jo could dig deeper. She absolutely did not want anyone to know that she had slept with Liam, least of all Jolene. Actually, scratch that. Least of all, Phoebe. She could hear her laughter from here.

As she walked down the hall to the exit, a hand reached out of one of the doors and grabbed her. Before she had time to react, she was face to face with Liam. In a broom closet.

"What are you doing?" Ava asked in her iciest voice.

"I just want to..." Liam let his sentence trail off as he removed her scarf. "I just want to see if I left my mark."

"So these are the equivalent of peeing on me and marking me as your territory?"

Liam didn't respond. He was running his hand over her collarbone. It was giving her goosebumps, and she felt her pulse start to rise. Dammit. She in turn lifted his T-shirt, and he raised his arms to let it come off. She could see that she had done a pretty good job on him, too. She turned him around by his shoulders and had to stifle a giggle. A couple of the lines where she had run her nails down had become welts. She had apparently used more force than she thought. She lightly touched one of the lines with her fingertip, and felt a sharp intake of breath.

"I guess we both marked each other up. So who belongs to whom?" Ava wondered.

Liam turned around. They were very close (being in a closet and all), and Ava was suddenly aware that Liam was already half-naked. Her chest was rising and falling with her breathing, which she was trying to keep slow and steady. She was failing. Liam was just staring at her, those brilliant blue eyes fixed on hers. He leaned in and kissed her. She moaned softly. It was like lighting a spark in a room of gasoline.

He broke away, and spun her around. It was fast enough to disorient her. She heard the telltale crinkling sound of a condom wrapper and barely had enough time to wonder if he just kept a few in his pockets at all times before he had pushed her dress up and panties aside and was inside of her again.

He moved all of her hair to one side, allowing him unfettered access to her neck. He was biting at her again; using his hands to grope under the neckline of her dress. Soon he had one breast firmly in his grasp, with the other hand around her waist.

She lifted one leg onto a shelf full of cleaning supplies, trying to give him as much access as possible. It hurt to be penetrated so soon after the rough sex of last night, but the adrenaline was obviously masking some of the pain. It may also have been blocking a certain amount of her common sense. Sex with Liam already felt like a drug.

Soon Liam moved his hand from her waist to reach down and start rubbing her clit. It almost wasn't necessary. Ava had never been brought to the brink so quickly before. Liam's size didn't hurt in that department; she had guessed him to be between eight and nine inches. She really hadn't had a good look at his cock; she was going by how it felt inside of her. Right now, it definitely felt like nine inches.

The new angle with him behind her hit her right in her G-spot, and she was already panting pretty hard when he started to finger her clit. After only a few moments she knew she was about to come. She clamped her mouth shut so she wouldn't be loud enough to call attention. Her whole body tensed up and she pushed up against Liam. She moaned as quietly as she could as she came. Liam never let up on her clit, extending her orgasm as long as possible. When she was finally done, Liam pushed her over so she was bent almost ninety degrees over the shelf.

He kept ramming her with his cock until he also came, shuddering slightly as he released in her. He gave her ass a little slap as he withdrew. She turned around to face him, replacing her scarf as she did so.

"Thanks for the stress relief." Ava said, smirking.

"Oh, is that all I am to you? Just some kind of release?"

"Is that a problem? Do you want to go steady?"

He threw his shirt back on and gave her yet another wink. "Maybe some other time."

"You do know that your wink is possibly one of the most annoying things that you do, right?"

"Yup," Liam said as he left the closet. Ava was once again left alone in a post-coital haze. She hadn't really expected to fuck Liam again. She thought it was just going to be a one-time thing, maybe something they needed to get out of their system. Still, it was fun. She had never had sex in a public location like this, and it had definitely added to the excitement. She carefully opened the door and made sure no one was in the hallway before she exited.

The next day, Liam was waiting for her in that closet again when she left the lesson. He was also waiting for her the day after that. Later in the week, he popped by her apartment around 11 p.m. He seemed to be good at getting in to her building without needing her to buzz him in. The sex was amazing. They rarely spoke, Liam adhering to the rules that Ava had laid down, but it seemed so unnecessary to talk. The sex spoke for itself. The chemistry was incredible.

After a couple of weeks of this, Ava felt sure she was going to have to sanitize every piece of furniture in her apartment before her aunt came home. They had pretty much "christened" every seat in the place. It was all beginning to blur together, but Ava was pretty sure they hadn't gone more than one day without fucking since that first tryst on the kitchen counter. They seemed to have toned down the physical bruising, but every encounter seemed to brim with passion.

Waking late one morning, Ava decided to go for a coffee at the shop around the corner. She had a few hours before her lesson, and she liked the atmosphere of the shop. It was a locally owned place, the kind where hipsters and young college students like to brag about finding. Ava just enjoyed the quiet. The owners knew her by sight, so they would often have her favorite brew going by the time she made it to the counter. Today was no different. She smiled at the barista as she grabbed her coffee, then found a quiet corner where she could sip away and read her book. After a few moments though, she realized she was rereading the same page over and over. Her mind kept flitting back to last night when Liam came over.

Around 11:30, Ava had found herself falling asleep on the couch. She woke long enough to notice what time it was, and decided to go to bed. Slightly to her embarrassment, she had realized she had tried to stay up just in case Liam would come over. She also realized that she was disappointed that he hadn't. Oh well, she thought. There will be other times. She had riled herself up at work that afternoon though, and had hoped that Liam would come over so she could fuck him senseless.

She and her boss, David, had been flirting pretty brazenly during her shift. She was slightly amazed that guys seemed to sense when a woman was getting laid, and it seemed to make them more appealing. Maybe it was just the confidence that came with regular sex, at least that was Ava's theory. She felt very sexy when she knew a guy wanted her. In this case, she knew both Liam and David wanted her. She thought that maybe flirting with David was not the greatest idea, but she had done it anyway. She knew that he was interested in more than just sex with her, but she had written her actions off as harmless. Maybe this made her a bad person. If nothing else, watching David's eyes rove up and down her body sure made her horny. So it came as a bit of a bummer when Liam hadn't showed.

Just as she was putting her wine glass in the sink, she heard that telltale knock on her door. How did he always manage to get in? She smiled slightly as she headed to the door and swung it open. There Liam stood, looking extremely sexy in a white button down shirt and jeans. His hair was slightly tousled, as though he had almost fallen asleep himself but decided to make the trip over here at the last minute. Ava didn't care. She was just glad he was here.

She grabbed him by the shirt collar and pulled him in for a rough kiss. They barely had time to get the door closed before Liam had her robe off (rendering her completely naked) and was reaching into his pocket for that ever present condom. Before he could get it on, Ava dropped to her knees, undid his pants, and took as much of his shaft as possible into her mouth. Despite all of the screwing they had done, this was the first time she had given him a blow job. She had been thinking about it for a few days, and had made a split second decision. There was a very audible intake of breath from above her, followed quickly by moans and grunts. He grabbed a handful of her hair as she started to focus on the tip of his cock, keeping her mouth closed as she sucked as hard as she could in fast, even strokes. She would alternate this movement occasionally with taking him as deep as she could. Even she was surprised at how much of him she could take. Apparently her need to impress him with this blow job was stronger than her gag reflex. After a few minutes she felt his knees begin to tremble slightly, so she let up and took a breath. She didn't want to finish him off. She wanted to get fucked.

"Was that an orgasm I sensed building there?" she smirked as she looked up and met his eyes. "What, is this your first time, rookie?" Ava surprised herself by making jokes, as she herself had expressly forbidden it.

LillaBerndt
LillaBerndt
54 Followers