Harmony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LillaBerndt
LillaBerndt
54 Followers

Liam managed a weak smile. "You are astoundingly good at that. My God."

Ava felt very pleased with herself. She didn't have much time to savor the moment though, as Liam was moving her back toward the couch. He pushed her playfully and she fell back over the arm, giggling.

"I think that one good turn deserves another, don't you?"

Quickly realizing what he planned to do, she snapped her legs shut with enough force to surprise Liam.

"Oh no. That's a hard pass."

The hint of a smirk played at the corners of Liam's mouth, and he looked at her quizzically. "Why not?"

"I, just, I...I don't know, I just don't like it. It makes me uncomfortable."

Liam looked at her like she was an idiot. "That's just because you haven't had the right person on the giving end."

"No, it's not that. Maybe a little bit. But mostly it's just..." Ava could feel a blush rising. She really didn't want to say the real reason, but Liam just stood there looking at her expectantly. She set her jaw and spit it out. "I don't really know why anyone would want their tongue in there. I can smell myself from here, and I'm sure I'm super wet, and there might be stubble and I can't believe I'm telling you all of this so I'm going to shut up right now." She looked at the ground, determinedly avoiding eye contact. She felt a rustle, and looked up to see that Liam had knelt down so they were face to face. He leaned in and kissed her. Not a hard kiss, but a lovely soft kiss. She felt her body relaxing as she melted into him. He very slowly moved his hand down her body, until his fingers were lightly touching her pussy lips. He moved them ever so slightly, and brought them back to his mouth. Keeping eye contact with Ava, he licked just the end of his index finger.

Ava found herself far more aroused by that small action than she thought possible. She let her knees start to drift apart. Liam started to kiss her neck, slowly moving to her nipple and then further down. He said softly, "I've already seen what's down there, and there's nothing I want more than to bury my face in your soft, wet pussy and make you come." He had repositioned himself between her legs, so he ran his hands up her inner thighs and spread her open. Ava was still self-conscious, but she let Liam do what he wanted. She watched as he dipped his head, and then she felt her leg twitch involuntarily as his tongue started to dart over her clit. She leaned her head back and enjoyed the sensations. A lot. Her hips started move up and down as he ran his tongue over her clit, alternating between sucking it and using his tongue to flick it quickly. He slid one finger into her snatch, curling it to hit at her G-spot. It was quickly joined by another finger, then another. All of her self-consciousness was gone as the blood rushed around her body. He never let off of her clit, and she knew she was about to come.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck...Oh my God, Liam! I'm coming!"

She felt her pussy contract around his fingers, but he didn't stop or slow down. Soon she felt her body crest that familiar wave again. This time she grabbed Liam's head in her hands and forced his tongue away from her.

"Jesus, Liam. It gets sensitive!"

He grinned. "I know."

"Bastard."

Liam stood up and held out his hand for Ava. She took it and he lifted her off of the couch. It took a moment or two for her to gain her balance, and she wasn't sure what exactly Liam was doing. It also brought to her attention suddenly that she was completely naked and Liam was still practically fully clothed.

"Well, this doesn't seem fair," she said as she gestured down. She started to undo the buttons on his shirt, opening it to reveal the tanned skin and lean muscles underneath. A small rumble of appreciation brought itself involuntarily to the surface, which made Liam smile.

"You are a very pretty man," said Ava. "I hate to admit it, but damn."

"And you are a fucking beautiful woman," Liam responded. "C'mere." He led her over to the window, and then turned quickly so that he was behind her. She could see their reflection clearly, as it was dark outside. She knew that it would be very easy for someone in the twin building to see in, as she had personal experience with watching. She started to back up.

"Seriously, Liam. Someone could see us. I know it's far enough up where you don't think so, but they can totally see us from the other building if they were watching."

She backed right into Liam, who hadn't moved from his spot. He had taken his pants and boxers off, leaving him standing there in only the open button down shirt. He looked so sexy, Ava was having trouble breathing. He was also not moving toward her, ready to fuck fast and dirty and then leave. He stood there for a moment, looking at her reflection as he slowly ran his hand over her tummy, then up over her breast and to her jawline. He very slowly traced the line with his fingertips, leaving goosebumps on Ava. Her heart rate and breathing had sped up significantly.

"Let them watch," he breathed into her ear. "You look so hot when I'm inside of you."

With that, he moved his hand down so that he could guide himself between her legs. She propped one of her legs up on a nearby loveseat arm and felt him enter her. She gasped as he pushed the tip of his cock into her wet tunnel, and her body automatically ground itself back toward him. He wouldn't let her push herself onto him though. He seemed determined to control the speed they were fucking at. His left hand came around her rib cage and grabbed her full breast, and he played with her nipple while he slowly slid just the tip of his dick in and out of her.

She moaned, the feeling of wanting him to be all the way inside of her becoming almost physically painful. But whenever she tried to push back onto him, he would step slightly back and resume the light touching and shallow entry. Just when she thought she was going to have to pin him down, he suddenly rammed his full length into her.

"Oh God yes, fuck me, Liam, fuck me!"

But he didn't keep at it hard, like Ava expected him to. He slowly pulled himself out, and pushed himself back into her. He kept this pace for about a minute or so, very methodically pushing himself in and out of her wet tunnel.

"Rub your clit for me, baby. I want you to come all over my big dick."

Ava moved her hand down and started to move her fingers over her clit, hard. She had never wanted to orgasm so badly. Liam's foot had joined hers on the loveseat arm, and he has using the extra leverage to push his dick as far as he could into Ava. She leaned forward and put one hand on the window, with the other never leaving her clit. She threw her head back and caught a glimpse of what she had been nervous about.

"Liam, someone's watching us."

Sure enough, one of the tenants of the apartment in the twin building had stopped at their window to take in the show. They were too far away for any sort of direct eye contact, but Ava knew he was definitely seeing everything. Instead of the shame she had expected to feel, she felt a surge of arousal. It turns out she liked being watched, or at least she liked it at this moment. She may feel differently when she wasn't flooded with endorphins.

"Good. They can watch as I bury my cock deep into your pussy, making you come."

With that, he began to fuck her in earnest, not holding back with his speed or his length. He moved his hand from her tit to her clit, taking over where her fingers had been a moment before. She arched against him, running her fingers through his hair. His other hand closed over the one she had on the window and they moved in perfect synchronization until she finally felt herself crest that wave, the one that she had been so desperate to reach. Liam, however, was still pumping his dick in and out of her. Now that she had finally reached orgasm, she felt like putting on a bit of an act for the viewer across the way.

She rocked her hips, tossed her hair, and ran her hand down Liam's thigh. Liam was pretty sharp, and he caught on to what Ava was doing. "Making sure he really gets an eyeful, are we?"

"If he's going to watch, I'm going to make sure he's going to remember."

Liam pulled out of her briefly, and then bent Ava over the chair. This gave their voyeur a perfect profile view of Liam fucking Ava from behind. Resuming his steady rhythm, Liam reached forward and grabbed a small portion of Ava's hair, giving it a gentle tug. Ava felt a corresponding throb from her snatch. Might as well play this up, she thought. "I love it when you do that."

"Yeah?" growled Liam, giving it a harder pull. "What if I were to give you a good spanking?"

"Do it. Spank me."

Without letting go of her hair, Liam raised his other hand and gave her ass a really good slap. And it did hurt. But Ava was caught up in the show, not to mention the orgasm she could again feel building. "Is he still watching?"

"Yes."

"Spank me again."

Liam complied, not holding back at all. This was obviously something already in his repertoire. But man, did Ava like it. "Again!"

Ava moaned as Liam hit her a third time, and she threw her head back as she came again. Her pussy contracted around Liam's cock, causing him to speed up slightly.

"Oh, I can feel you coming again. That's it, baby. Come for me."

As the throbbing in her pussy started to subside, she felt Liam's balls contract as he hit his own climax. He groaned and kept his hands on her hips as he emptied his load inside of her. Finally he finished and they both collapsed into the loveseat, slightly sticky from sweat and their own personal juices. They lay there for a while before either really felt up to moving. Ava was enjoying the warmth Liam was giving off, and in her post-orgasm bliss, she was enjoying the feeling of having him close. Finally, Liam spoke.

"Do you mind if I shower here?"

Ava shook her head. "Not at all. Towels are in the closet next to the bathroom door."

Liam got himself up, then leaned in and gave Ava a long, deep kiss. He broke away smiling and she watched him disappear down the hallway. She was in trouble, and she had known it. Damn.

"Am I interrupting something?" Liam voice broke into her daydreaming. She looked up with a jolt, so caught up in reliving all of the details that she forgot that she was in a public coffee shop.

"What are you doing here?" Ava said loudly, more loudly than she had intended. She cleared her throat. "Sorry, that was loud. You startled me."

"I figured. You had this very doe-eyed, faraway look on your face. Not thinking about yours truly, were you?" Liam plopped into the seat across from Ava. Far from being annoyed though, she was pleased that he had shown up. She was definitely in trouble.

"In a manner of speaking. Parts of you, at any rate."

Liam had a knowing look on his face. "Naturally. I leave that impression. You know what they say, once you do Liam, you ... actually, I can't think of anything that rhymes with 'Liam'. I'm just really good in bed, we'll leave it at that."

Ava laughed. "Fair enough. So what are you doing here? This isn't really your neck of the woods."

"I actually came to see if you wanted to go for breakfast. I saw you leaving your building and followed you here. This place is great," Liam said, looking around.

"You wanted to take me for breakfast?"

"Well, Jolene called me and asked if I could let you know she needs to move our lesson up today. So I figured I would see if you were hungry after all of that energy exertion last night. I thought we could just grab a quick bite and head over there."

"Well, they have amazing scones here, if you just want to eat here."

"I think I will, Berry. Can I get you anything?"

"I'll have one too, thanks."

As Liam went to the counter to place their order, Ava tried to wrap her head around what was happening. Was it possible that something had changed for Liam too? This was not what she had intended to happen. Still, she couldn't deny that her feeling for Liam had changed. Not only did she not abhor the sight of him, she actually was starting to enjoy his company. What the hell?

By the time he returned, she had tucked her book and her thoughts away. There was no point in setting up any kind of hope, better to keep everything strictly physical. As they munched on their breakfast, conversation flowed easily. It turned out Liam had read the book that Ava had with her, and they were able to discuss the finer points. He actually was an avid reader, Ava found out.

Their conversation was going so well that they were almost late for their lesson. They made it just in time, thanks to Liam's questionable driving and fast car. They ran into the rehearsal space moments before Jolene got there. As they went through the songs one by one, Ava found it harder to look Liam in the eye during the performances. Singing a love song to someone you're starting to develop feelings for was unexpectedly awkward. Still, it was better than the venom-filled practices that had come before. In fact, their practices in general had become much more peaceful. Ava hadn't meant to treat him any differently, but she found that she couldn't really help it. She so enjoyed doing Liam that she was automatically nicer to him. They had tried for the first couple of weeks to keep up with the verbal sparring, but eventually it was just too much of a pain in the ass to try and pretend they hated each other when they clearly didn't anymore.

Today's practice had gone so smoothly that Jolene noticed. When it was over, she held Ava back to talk to her.

"So, what's going on?"

Ava felt her heart start to race a bit, but tried to keep her face neutral. "What do you mean?"

Jolene gave her what was obviously the "I'm-not-an-idiot" face. "You know exactly what I mean. You and Liam haven't been at each other's throats for a couple of weeks now. I thought with daily interaction you would both be crazy stressed and ready to kill, but you've been downright pleasant to each other."

"You were the one who said I needed to come up with a strategy for dealing with him."

"Yes, but he's not baiting you, either. He's been way less of an ass than normal." All of a sudden, Jolene's face went slack with realization. "Oh my God. That's why you showed up together today."

"What?" Ava said, her voice full of bravado she didn't feel.

"You're sleeping with him!" Jolene's face was full of both triumph in her realization and shock at the conclusion. "How long have you been ... you know?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Ava claimed, but she knew she was busted.

"Oh please. So, are you dating? Is this an actual thing? I thought you hated him!"

Ava was trying so hard to keep a straight face, but she finally let a small smile slip through. Her mind immediately went to the closet they had used fairly regularly, where Liam was probably waiting right now, and she knew she was blushing.

"I knew it! Well, I mean, I knew there was a certain amount of sexual tension, but I never thought you would actually fuck him! Oh, how is he? I've always thought he was really hot, but there's no way I could do anything with him, I would totally lose my job. A girl can dream though, or fantasize in my case. Is he big? I bet if nothing else he really knows what he's doing."

Ava conceded. "No, it's not a relationship. We're just fucking. Yes, he's big. And he definitely knows what he's doing. Definitely." Ava emphasized that last word.

"Oh my God, I still can't believe you're actually fucking him. And strictly sex? That's it?"

"That's it. Not just regular sex, though. Crazy, swinging-from-the-chandeliers sex. " Ava said. But she knew deep down that the last few times they had hooked up that it was different. The night they had put on the show for her neighbors came immediately to mind. Something had changed that night. They still went at it fast and rough the other times, but there had been more...something. Ava couldn't really put her finger on it. They had joked more, and laughed a few times. Last week when Liam came over, they had actually fallen asleep on her couch. When she awoke in the morning he was gone, but she knew he had left recently and not right after they fucked. She tried and tried to tell herself that this was just sex, there were no feelings there, but she knew. She knew she was falling for him.

It wasn't something that she ever thought would happen, but the fact was she had started to see the softer side of Liam. It sounded trite, but the face he presented before was just that: a face. During their last encounter, Liam had gently kissed all of the marks he had left on her. "All better," he had said with a soft smile. She had heard him on the phone, talking to his grandmother. He was so warm and caring with her. There was the time he had popped in during her coffee, and they had ended up talking for hours. It was small things like this, moments she had seen and shared, that warmed her to him. Also, having fantastic sex with someone might be enough to make you think they're not all bad. Maybe that was it.

"I remember my first 'this is strictly a hook-up' thing," Jolene said, bringing Ava out of her reverie. "Colin Reeves. He was just a beautiful man. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute with him."

"What happened?"

"I moved here. Still, he occasionally has to come in for work." Jolene raised her eyebrows meaningfully at Ava. "And I am not above going back to that well. Seriously, crazy orgasms."

Ava smiled a bit. She and Jolene had been friends for a while, but it was fun to cut loose and talk about this. Ava never had been good at secrets.

"So, you don't think I'm some kind of, I don't know, let's go with 'slut' for lack of a better word, for having casual sex with him?"

"Are you kidding me? God, no! It's been too long since you got laid."

"How the hell do you know when I get laid?"

"Please. I can totally tell when you're getting some. You become downright pleasant to be around."

"I should keep an eye on that, I guess. I have a reputation to maintain."

They both laughed, and then Ava said, "I should go. You're not going to tell anyone, are you?"

"Who am I going to tell? Besides, it's not like it's a big deal. It's just sex, right?"

"Right. Just sex."

Liam was indeed waiting in the closet to snag Ava, and he proceeded to fuck her as though nothing about last night was any different. They continued to hook up for the next few weeks, but Ava was finding it harder and harder to deny her feelings. She honestly thought sometimes that Liam was having the same struggle, because not every hookup was fast and furious anymore. There was still that, of course. Ava's personal favorite had been the time that Liam showed up at her work and they had used her break to have sex in his car. But there were other times too, times where Liam had been tender and gentle. She swore that when he looked at her he wasn't just thinking of her as a fuck buddy, but she really didn't want to get her hopes up, and she said nothing.

About a week away from the performance, Liam took Ava to a new place. He grabbed her hand and led her out of the building after their practice. He looked down and remarked, "Oh good, you're wearing a skirt. Perfect."

Ava had been wearing a lot of skirts lately. It made it much easier for the quick sex she and Liam had been having. Obviously Liam had another location in mind. They crossed the street to the large park and Liam led her to a semi-secluded area surrounded by trees and bushes. There was a park bench along one side of the area and no one in sight.

"Here?" Ava asked, looking around. "I mean, it's out of the way, but in no way is it hidden. You want to have sex here? I'm not sure I'm okay with that."

"You don't have to." Liam started to kiss her neck. He had learned there was very little Ava would refuse if he hit the right spots. "I've just wanted to bring you here for a while. The thought of being on that bench, sliding my dick in and out of your wet pussy while we're right in the open is so hot." He had pushed her gently up against a tree, and was sliding his hand up her thigh. "I loved that night where your neighbor could see us fucking in the window; I get really hard when I think about someone watching us." She felt her resolve melting away as he moved her panties to the side. "I want to make you come where the world can see what we look like. I want you to ride my cock so bad."

LillaBerndt
LillaBerndt
54 Followers