Harmony Cliffs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Trenton got up and walked toward his room, he couldn't hear his mom or his brother calling after him and asking questions. They gave up and assumed he wasn't hungry, then went back to their own dinner. Meanwhile, Trenton sat on his bed, his head in his hands. He sat there in anxious anticipation, waiting for the door to open. And then it was pushed open.

"I'm ready," said Becca.

Becca wheeled herself in, and Trenton could see for himself that Becca wasn't kidding when she said she had this whole thing planned out. Her makeup was flawless and her wavy chestnut hair looked amazing. She wore a light blue dress made of fabric so thin that he could see right through it. Trenton was grateful to feel the blood pumping through his erection -- he was going to need every last drop of it.

Trenton went in to kiss her. He could feel her hands on his cheeks as she passionately returned the kiss. He put his hands on Becca's waist, feeling her warm flesh through the thin fabric, though the wheelchair made the angle a bit awkward.

"You know what I want?" whispered Becca. "I want you to carry me over to your bed and rub your hands all over me."

Trenton ran his fingers around the back of her neck, feeling at the knot of her dress.

"Then we should get this out of the way," he whispered back, as he kissed her neck and slowly pulled the knot open. The top of the dress fell down to reveal a fine pair of full B-cups held in a strapless bra, with tan lines teasing the spots where bra straps might have been. Then he scooped Becca up into his arms and gently laid her onto his bed.

When she was settled in, Trenton gently caressed her calves. "Do you feel that?"

Becca smiled and gently shook her head. "Try going a little higher."

Her eyes never left his as Trenton very slowly rubbed his palms along her knees. "Higher. Higher," she moaned. She looked on with anticipation, waiting for that moment when she could feel his hands going up past her knees, along her lower thighs...

"Ooh, there it is," she finally said, squirming and biting her lip. She could feel every sensation in her upper thighs, and yet she couldn't move them. She was putty in his hands. The thought got him even harder.

As slowly as Trenton dared, fighting back every impulse in his body, he kept going. Trenton's fingers roved up and around those lovely legs while his thumbs hiked up her dress. Becca moaned in excitement as her dress was bunched up around her waist, between a bra and panties in matching shades of teal.

Trenton moved his head closer to those panties, but she blocked him with a hand to her crotch.

"Not yet, baby," moaned Becca, beckoning him with a finger to come kiss her. As they kissed again, she reached over to gently rub his crotch.

"I want to see it," she whispered.

Trenton nodded and stood on the floor, as close to her face as he could get. Becca watched as Trenton slowly unzipped his pants. After a moment's pause, as slowly as Trenton could manage, he lowered his pants and his boxers. And Becca was so shocked, she had tried and failed to stifle a laugh.

To be fair, Trenton had warned her that he was only four inches erect. But looking at this penis, Becca could swear he was being generous.

"What the fuck, Becca?! You said you wouldn't laugh!"

"I'm sorry," Becca coughed out. "I'm so sorry, I'm just surprised."

"How could you be surprised? I told you about this!"

"Well, that was before I actually saw it." Becca took a few breaths to calm down before she continued. "Look, it really is better this way. A penis like that is supposed to make the first time a lot better, really."

"A penis like what?" retorted Trenton. "So tiny and useless you can't even feel it?"

"It's okay!" insisted Becca. "It's... it's cute!"

"Cute?! Oh, it's cute. Pity from you, that's cute!"

As soon as the words reached his ears, Trenton knew that he had made a mistake. He had to watch all over again as Becca put her dress back on, pulled herself to her wheelchair, and rolled her way out of the house. Trenton kept on trying to calm her down, willing himself to try saying something different. He didn't. The whole thing played out exactly the same as it did before, and Trenton was powerless to watch her go out the door all over again.

Trenton asked out the only girl who might have been desperate enough to have sex with such a tiny dick. And now he was going to die a virgin for being an asshole who couldn't even reach four inches.

And then he heard the ocean. And he heard a soothing, lilting lullaby sung by a pure and beautiful voice.

Trenton felt his chin cupped in a pair of soft hands. He looked up, and there was a gorgeous young woman with a desperate kind of lust in her emerald eyes. In that moment, even though Trenton had never seen her before (and he would certainly have remembered that blazing red hair), he felt as if he had known and loved this beauty for a thousand years.

He leaned forward to kiss those rosy lips, and she returned the kiss with earnest. She moaned her approval as Trenton ran his hands all over her flawless porcelain skin. He pushed forward and the woman leaned back onto the sandy beach below them. She bit her lip as she rolled her head away, giving Trenton more of her neck to kiss and nuzzle against. She embraced him tighter as Trenton pressed himself hard against her most tender places.

With the eager clumsiness of an awkward virgin, Trenton moved on to her chest. He was aggressive in fondling her sumptuous breasts, and he had no practice at rubbing or licking her clear pink nipples. And yet the woman arched her back and groaned with pleasure as the nubs grew erect under his touch.

"Does that feel good?" asked Trenton. She flashed him a huge grin and nodded. "Well, how about this?" Trenton added, as he reached down with one hand and rubbed her smooth pussy. Immediately, the woman gasped and started to buck her hips.

So encouraged, Trenton laid down between her thighs, using both hands to rub that pussy until it was swollen pink. He could feel her sex getting slippery, and those lower lips seemed to bloom outward as she grew more aroused. Slowly, carefully, he slipped a finger inside. Pushed onward by cries of "Oh, oh... ah!" Trenton put in a second finger and kept going faster.

Lubrication kept on trickling from between her legs, and Trenton was eager to lap it all up. With one hand spreading open her labia, his other hand thrusting fingers in and out of her, and his tongue lapping at her clit, she kept on bucking her hips and crying out in unmistakable bliss. Though Trenton had never done this before, he was apparently such a natural that he kept her shaking and quivering and crying out in rapture, until her whole body went rigid. Trenton could feel a spasm through her vagina, in what was unmistakably an orgasm.

Trenton surfaced to face her. "I did it?" he asked her.

Again, she nodded.

"I did it," said Trenton. "Holy shit, I did it."

The woman nodded once more, and got to her knees. With a huge smile, she took Trenton by the shoulders and pushed him backwards to rest on the beach floor. Then she ran her hands down his firm, ripped chest. Then she came to his penis and stopped.

Trenton's awkward shame only lasted for a moment. With practiced care, she gripped his cock, lifted up his balls, and licked his taint. Trenton had never felt shockwaves ripple through his entire being quite like it did in that moment.

Then she moved up to his sack. She cradled his balls, kissed them, licked them, and sucked them, all while Trenton uncontrollably gasped and moaned in pleasure. Finally, when Trenton was more erect and throbbing with lust than he'd ever been in his life, she licked all the way up the underside of his shaft and flicked her tongue at the end of his tip. The sight and sensation of it left Trenton begging for more.

A brief eternity later, the woman took his length into her mouth, sucking hard as she moved her lips down the head of his cock. Trenton's breathing went faster and louder. His whole body arched up every time she did that, as if pleading for her to do it again just one more time.

Finally, he reached out to stop her. Once again, Trenton put himself on top, with the young woman face-up underneath him. She put up no resistance. Indeed, her legs were spread open and she had a hand pointing his cock directly into her warm opening. There was no doubt that she wanted this just as badly.

And so he thrusted. Trenton and his new lover gasped out together, and that was the end of his virginity.

Trenton's cock tended to slip out as he continued to hump her, but she never complained. They simply popped him right back inside and kept going like nothing had happened. As much as Trenton loved the feel of her slick velvet all around his engorged member, nothing turned him on like the sight of this gorgeous woman in the throes of sexual pleasure. She was breathing quickly and heavily, pleading for more with her passionate gaze and her guttural cries. Her pale skin was flushed pink and turning red.

He was doing this. Trenton Phelps. After a lifetime of thinking he could never please a woman, he was driving this woman mad with sexual frenzy. That was the thought going through his head as spasms rocked every muscle in his body, and streams of warm cream shot from his member into this strange girl's womb. When his cock had gone limp, finally spent, Trenton collapsed into the arms of his new love. His mind went blank in the afterglow.

***

Trenton Phelps was one of six young men to fall over dead that night. And just before they died, they all heard the same fair voice say the exact same thing.

"Oh, no. You're not him. I'm so sorry."

***

The next chapter will be online shortly. In the meantime, all comments and feedback are welcome.

12