Harmony Cliffs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clay could only barely hear the both of them panting for breath through the haze of the afterglow. They were lying on the beach now. Side by side. And Clay's pants had somehow reappeared.

"Wait," Clay said, patting at his jeans to make sure they were there. "Did that really just happen? Did we just...?" Clay trailed off. She was looking at him with a radiant smile, and Clay could only respond with a sheepish grin.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I really have no idea what to do right now. What does anyone say after... y'know, that?"

She just smiled, kissed his cheek, and put a finger to her pursed lips.

Clay nodded and lay back down. Then his hand felt something in the sand. He picked it up: it was a sand dollar. And for what felt like the hundredth time that day, it seemed like Clay could actually feel a light bulb turning on inside his head.

He showed the sand dollar to Her. "Do you see this?" he asked her. She nodded. "Look, I just had this idea -- what if we made this our sign?" She tilted her head and gave him a curious look.

"When I find Tommy Jensen," he continued, "I'll give him this. Then you'll know where to find him and you won't have to kill anyone else. Deal?"

She smiled and nodded. Then she gave him another kiss on the cheek and whispered in his ear. "Hurry. No time."

***

That's when Clay woke up on the beach. The sand dollar was there in his hand.

***

Author's note: The next chapter will be online shortly. In the meantime, all comments and feedback are welcome.