Harmony Cliffs Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With every action, Clay and Becca kept gently pushing each other. To kiss deeper, to grab harder, to keep their lips and hands going just a little bit further. Clay shifted his weight, and Becca moved to help him roll on top of her. He moved to kiss her neck, and she gasped for more while rolling her head out of the way. And when Clay moved the straps of her dress, she whispered in his ear, "the zipper's in the back."

Slowly, Clay reached back and blindly fumbled around for the zipper. She leaned forward to help him, giving Clay more space to pull the zipper downward. And as Clay gently pulled the dress forward and down, Becca leaned back, like she was falling out of her dress. Clay struggled to help her out of the glittering seafoam fabric, taking the time to caress the curves of her waist and thighs as he did so.

When Clay was done, Becca lay there on her back. She wore nothing but a radiant smile, tan lines, and black lace panties. He took in the sight as he rubbed his hands all up and down her legs. They were perfectly smooth - toned and freshly shaven. But then Clay remembered.

"I'm sorry, am I... is this...?"

Becca giggled a bit. "It feels amazing, Clay. Please, keep doing that."

Clay kept moving further, tracing a finger up her thigh. From the way she smiled in response, she could very clearly feel it.

"But I thought your legs were..." Clay trailed off, unsure of how to put it.

"I can't move them, but I can feel them," Becca moaned as her back arched. "I can feel everything."

As Clay climbed back on top of her, he put a knee right up against her crotch, rubbing it gently. "Everything?" he asked with a wicked grin.

"Well, okay, not everything," she amended, with a sultry moan in her voice. She reached down to rub his thighs. "Just this area, right here. And this," she added as she rubbed the bulge under his pants, "this feels really good."

As they kissed again, Clay kept up the pressure on her crotch. At the same time, he grabbed her tits, feeling around for the sensitive nubs so he could run his thumbs around and over them. When he could feel her breath grow hot and heavy in his mouth, Clay moved downward to her pert B-cups.

"These are incredible, Becca," he said while kissing all over her chest. "You look so gorgeous." At long last, Clay could finally see Becca's breasts in all their naked beauty, tipped with perky brown nipples, pale against the rest of her tan skin. He licked them, massaged them, felt the nubs slowly go erect, and he felt Becca's chest rise and fall in response to his touch. But what he really wanted was further down.

So Clay left a trail of kisses down her smooth belly. Then he kissed her inner thighs, nuzzling up against that tender spot where her legs met. Her legs were completely immobile, yet she squealed with pleasure at his touch. So Clay pressed two fingers against the crotch of her panties. Gently at first, then he rubbed her harder and faster until Becca was struggling to catch her breath.

"Oh, God," she moaned. "Oh, God, that feels so fucking good."

Then Clay started to slow down. He put his hands to her hips, and his eyes never left hers as he peeled her panties off, slid them down her slender legs, and tossed them to the side. Clay nudged Becca's thighs apart, and there was a perfectly smooth slit, pale against the tan lines of her pelvis.

"Oh, god damn," Clay breathed. Becca giggled at his reaction.

Clay rubbed his hands up her calves, along the inside of her thighs (his thumbs lightly grazing just alongside her mound), up the sides of her waist, over her breasts with those sensitive nipples, and all over the ridges in the powerful muscles of her arms. The amazing body of this incredible girl was entirely naked and open to him. And he was the first one to ever lie on top of her like this.

Clay kissed her deeply again, running his fingers through her chestnut hair. "You are so beautiful," he told her. As they kissed again, she undid the buttons on his shirt, one by one. Finally, she opened up his shirt to show the burnt cream skin underneath.

"You're not too bad yourself, handsome." With a smile, she threw away his shirt and leaned to kiss him again. But Clay was already reaching for the lubricant.

Becca leaned back in anticipation for what came next. And she was still caught by surprise to feel Clay's fingers, wet with lube, all around and over her delicate folds. "You like that?" Clay asked.

"Oh, yes," Becca gasped out. "Ah, ah, oh..." she gasped and moaned, her eyes screwed shut as she focused on the bliss coursing through her. And then...

"AH! Hah, hah..."

"Are you alright?" asked Clay. He had only put the tip of his index finger inside of her.

"Oh, I'm great," Becca panted. "I just wasn't expecting you to do really do that."

"Should I go deeper or faster, or...?"

"Faster," she answered firmly. Clay kept it shallow, but he gradually kept going deeper as he rubbed his index finger faster and faster against the walls of her velvet channel. For better leverage, he pressed his thumb against the hood of her vagina, right into the clit. The whole time, Becca's pelvis stayed obediently still while everything above the waist wanted to thrash uncontrollably.

"Oh God!" she screamed. "Ohhh fuck! Oh..." Then she trailed off. Everything suddenly stopped. Becca looked down at Clay. "Why'd you stop?" she panted.

Clay winced. "I was getting tired. Is that okay?"

Becca smiled to hide her slight disappointment. The night was still young. "It's my turn anyway," she told him. "Bring it over here," she ordered, curling her finger in a "come hither" motion.

Clay took a moment to figure out the logistics, then he stepped off the bed. "How about if we do it like this?" he asked, standing by the edge of the bed closest to Becca. She rolled herself around until his crotch was right in front of her face.

"This'll do," she assured him, maintaining eye contact as much as possible while she opened his zipper and lowered his pants.

"There it is," he said, gesturing to his half-flaccid cock as he stepped out of his pants. "I know it's not much, but-"

"Are you kidding?" she laughed. "This is great." She looked all up and down his naked body. She loved the copper tone of his lean young flesh, but she especially loved the thick member hanging from his groin. She reached out to hold it, and she felt him flinch at the touch.

"This is amazing," she assured him, "but I don't know much about what to do with it."

"I know," said Clay. "Just be gentle. You'll do fine."

After a moment of thought, Becca slowly put his dick into her mouth as far back as it could go. Then she sucked and slurped as hard as she could while slowly moving her head back, until he finally popped out of her mouth. It worked so well that she kept on repeating the method. And every time, she felt him groan a bit louder as she felt his cock get larger and stiffer.

Finally, when his organ felt like warm steel in her hand, she reached for a condom on the nightstand.

"I can-"

"I know you can," she interrupted, "but I want to." Becca carefully tore open the foil, and Clay felt her firm, confident touch all over his manhood as she slid the latex into place. It fit perfectly.

"Looks like you're ready," she purred, pushing her thighs open. "And so am I."

Still, Clay grabbed the lube, just to be safe. He moved to the other side of the bed - she squealed in surprise as he pulled her ass to the edge of the bed, planting her feet on either side of him. Clay stood on the floor, his dick perfectly level with her pussy.

Becca groaned in anticipation, biting her lip as she watched Clay soak his latex-coated rod with lubricant. "Ah!" she moaned out loud, at the sensation of more lube getting squirted and rubbed all over her tender mound.

Then Clay slapped his dick against her pussy a few times. "Mmm, you look so good," she moaned, egging him on.

"Here," Clay said, taking her hands. "Help pull your legs open." Dutifully, Becca took her knees and pulled them as far apart as they could go. Her smooth folds were slippery with lube, but Clay managed to pull them apart with his fingers. His thumbs pressed against the swollen head of his cock, positioned right at the threshold of her entrance.

"I'll try to go slowly, okay?"

"I trust you, Clay. I'm ready."

Clay slowly leaned inward. Becca tried her hardest not to cry out, but she still let out a yelp as he took her virginity. She was panting hard, but she nodded her encouragement as Clay eased himself inside, bit by bit. Her back went rigid as she felt hot flesh filling her up for the very first time.

He paused, waiting for Becca to catch her breath when she had finally taken him up to the hilt. Clay leaned forward, planting his hands on either side of her chest. "Are you good?" he asked.

"I'm great," she panted. "You can move your hips, just go slow."

Clay took hold of her breasts as he slowly moved his hips. Becca grabbed the edge of the bed, desperately trying to anchor herself and get the most out of the friction inside her. The lubrication made everything far less painful for Becca, and her channel was so snug that Clayton could easily feel her through the condom.

"You feel so good," she cried out. "God, you feel so good!" She kept on moaning and squealing, pushing Clay to keep going faster. And with every thrust, she moaned in a higher pitch.

He savored the sight of her gorgeous nude body stretched out before him. He loved the feel of her breasts, the heat of her sex all around him, and the sound of her blissful squeals. Becca was lost in this new and wonderful experience, savoring the feel of his hot bronze rod pounding away inside of her most intimate place.

Clay slowed down as he leaned in to kiss her again. And then he whispered into her ear, "You wanna try something?"

Becca had to laugh at that: This was their first time having sex, for God's sake! "Like what?!"

After a moment of thought, Clay lied flat on top of her and rolled over. "No," he muttered. "No, this isn't right. Just let me..." Clay pushed himself along the bed, scooting on his back until they were both lengthwise on the bed, him underneath her.

"Okay," said Becca. "Now what?"

"I want to see if you can have sex on top."

Becca hadn't considered that possibility. "Okay, um..." How to do this without her legs or her abs? The obvious solution was to plant her hands on the bed, using them to push herself up and down. It was slow, but she could definitely feel him going back and forth inside her again. "How's that feel?" she asked.

"Good... good..." Her movements were slow and shallow, but he loved the sight of her bouncing up and down on his dick as she slowly built up a rhythm. He put his hands to her ass, holding her shapely cheeks close as he thrust upward in time with her movements. Becca felt his firm grip on her backside, and it gave her an idea.

"Pull on my legs!" she told him. Clay only needed a few seconds to catch on. "Yeah, pull when I go up! Ooh, fuck, just like that!"

With the both of them working together, Becca could go further up and forward. Clay could pound her harder than ever, and he could watch her tits jiggle even harder in time. They built up a solid rhythm together, the both of them heaving and sweating, flushing red all over from their shared passion and exertion. Then Becca leaned forward to grab the headboard, and she got another bright idea.

With one hand pushing her upward from the bed, and the other hand pulling her forward toward the headboard, Becca humped him harder and faster than ever. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh, shit! Ooooh, fuck!" Becca had no idea what she was screaming. She couldn't believe this was happening. She couldn't believe she was doing this. She could never have imagined how incredible it felt.

"Oh God," Clay groaned, "Oh, fuck, I'm cumming!"

"Cum on my tits, Clay!" The two of them rolled over so Clay was on top again. Becca reached down to furiously rub her clit. "Pull out and cum all over me!"

Clay pulled out, tore off his condom, and straddled her chest. All the while, Becca kept on furiously rubbing her clit. Becca screamed out in ultimate rapture as her back arched, just in time to catch the first stream of smooth white discharge from Clay's dick. Becca watched as Clay kept jerking off, stopping only when the last drop of semen was out.

"Bring it here," she gasped, gesturing to his penis. "Bring it here."

Clay put his dick right up to her face so she could lick the tip clean. When she was done, he climbed back down so he could lie next to her on the bed. The two of them lay there next to each other, sharing in the afterglow, until Clay registered the box of Kleenex on his nightstand. He took the tissues and wiped his seed from her soft, supple chest.

Becca watched him with a smile, still struggling to catch her breath. They shared a look, like they were waiting for each other to say the first word. Finally, Becca gave a short, blissful laugh.

"I'm sorry," she gasped out. "I'm sorry, it's just... What does anyone say after... y'know, that?"

Clay just smiled, kissed her cheek, and wrapped his arms around her. They lay there, spooning each other in his bed, for as long as Becca could get away with staying out late.

***

In the weeks that followed, several media outlets, medical experts, and conspiracy theorists would try to find some explanation for those sudden deaths. But the national headlines quickly moved onto the next story, and the mystery of De Lilla went unsolved. Everyone in town grieved for a long time, but they all got through it together. After all, everyone is connected somehow, especially in a town of less than 900 people.

After graduation, Clay and Becca spent the summer working together on a suicide awareness campaign. It was a community service project, rallying the town of De Lilla to install new fences at the edge of Harmony Cliffs, along with signs to advertise prevention hotlines. They were greatly assisted by County Supervisor Diana Mun, during what would be her last term in office.

Nobody ever saw Lana Courtis or Tommy Jensen again. But on certain warm summer nights, when colors are dancing through the sunset, you just might hear a lilting lullaby whistling in the wind at Harmony Cliffs.

***

I'd like to thank Joe, Oscar, Travis, and Sara Jean, all of whom provided crucial support in assuring me that this was a project worth completing. I'd also like to thank Brianne - she may very well never read this, but many of her traumas and ongoing struggles with race, sexuality, mental illness, etc. were indispensable catalysts for this story. To her and to all those like her, go with my best wishes and keep hanging in there.

Many thanks to the crew at Literotica for hosting this story. And a million thanks to you, my gentle readers, for taking the time to meet my characters, follow along on their story, and contribute your feedback.

Happy trails, always.