Harold, Poppie and Victoria Hang Out

Story Info
Victoria runs out of toilet paper and ends up having 3 way.
1.2k words
3.33
11.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria sat on the toilet, her skinny jeans wrapped around her ankles, mousy blonde hair held piled on her head by a wooden chop stick, reading Cosmo, on her plus sized phone of course.

"7 Blowjob Tricks That Will Make Him Jizz In Your Mouth, On Your Face, On Your Tits or Wherever" was the article she was reading as she took a shit.

"Harold, where are you?"

He didn't answer.

"Harold, we're out of toilet paper!"

Victoria let out a distraught groan and stood up and stepped out of her jeans and walked into the hall, to the closet where they kept the toilet paper.

"Shit."

They were really all the way out of TP.

Victoria walked around with no pants or panties, in just a thin t shirt with poop stuck to her ass. She decided to step outside into their tiny yard. Victoria turned on a water hose and ran it over her crotch and ass like a DIY bidet.

"Hi Victoria."

It was her neighbor, Mikey, a slightly older guy with a mustache and his shirt off, showing off his recent workouts.

"Hi Mike."

He couldn't see her below the waist due to a wooden fence that was as high as her chest. Victoria was spraying her own ass with as much pressure as she could from the sprayer on the end of the hose. A side effect was that her white shirt was getting wet, showing Mikey her nipples through the flimsy material.

"Have you lost weight? You're looking good." Victoria said to make conversation.

"Thanks. I was working out right now. It's fun once you get into it."

"Yeah, I've never been really into working out. I guess I'm just really lazy."

Awkward silence followed until Victoria said, "Well ok then. Guess I'll go back inside now. Bye!"

As Victoria walked back into her apartment, Mikey could now see she was not wearing anything below the waist but didn't mention it. All he could say was, "Ok, see ya."

Victoria waved back walked back inside and immediately literally ran into Poppie, her younger neighbor, who was standing very close to Harold, her boyfriend of the past two years.

"Hi Poppie, sorry I'm not wearing pants or underwear. I didn't know you were here. I was just, well it's kind of a long story."

"Seriously, don't worry. If it makes you more comfortable, I can take my shorts off."

Before anyone could say anything Poppie had dropped her shorts to reveal no panties and a shaved cha cha to match Victoria's.

"Do I have to show you guys my dick now?"

"Yes!" said Victoria.

"Show it!" shouted Poppie.

Harold undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. "Guess I'm the only one who still wears underwear anymore." He revealed his bulge in his green boxer briefs and took his dick out to show the girls.

Victoria and Poppie both reached out and stroked it softly with their hands.

Victoria told them, "I'm pretty sure that old guy Mike just saw my pussy. I know he saw my ass. At least he didn't see the part when I was spraying shit off my ass with the hose."

Poppie: "What?!"

"Yeah, that's why I took my pants off. We ran out of toilet paper and I just took a shit."

Poppie scrunched up her nose. "Now that you mentioned it, I can really smell it."

"Sorry, jeez, I thought I was alone. I'll go flush it."

Victoria took her hand away from her boyfriend's growing hard on and walked back to the bathroom. She flushed the turds down the toilet and put her jeans back on but decided to go topless before coming back into the hallway.

Poppie's hand was still jerking off Harold's dick while Harold had a hand inside the young Hispanic woman's wife beater, giving her braless tits that were larger than Victoria's a good feeling up.

"If you guys care to join me, I'm going to turn on some porn on the tv and smoke some weed." Victoria told them.

"Ok... coming." Harold said before ejaculating cum onto Poppie's hand.

She put her jizz covered fingers in her mouth and sucked Harold's cum, licking it off her fingers.

"That's hot," was all Victoria could say before walking to the living room. She found a porno on tv about a step brother and step sister who go to a hot spring in Japan together where they have to sit in the water naked.

Victoria laid out with her legs over the black leather sofa. She unzipped her jeans and began to play with herself down there.

Harold and Poppie stumbled in and piled on top of her. Poppie's face landed on Victoria's ass.

"I love your jeans, girl." Poppie said to her friend sincerely, "but let's take them off."

Poppie pulled them down Victoria's legs then off her thin body, leaving the blonde girl completely nude. None of this slowed down Victoria's masturbating.

Poppie kissed Victoria in the slowest, longest kiss either had ever had. Poppie began helping Victoria with rubbing her pussy.

Harold was paying more attention to the television where a Japanese "step sister" was giving her "step brother" a blow job.

"Harold, watch this," Poppie said, somewhat jealous of the television getting his attention. Poppie began to eat out his girlfriend and watched as Harold's dick suddenly began growing.

Victoria squealed as Poppie gave her a quick orgasm with her tongue but the younger woman didn't stop tonguing her pussy until Victoria came a second time.

As Victoria watched, Harold quickly came up behind Poppie on the couch and began fucking her doggie style with her ass in the air.

"Is it bad that I want to get fucked so much by your boyfriend?" Poppie asked the other girl.

"No, especially if I get to watch."

"I'm coming." Harold said for the second time. His semen spurted into Poppie's pussy before he could pull out.

"Oh shit, I'm not on birth control."

"Maybe I can suck the jizz out." Victoria suggested and proceeded to eat out Poppie just like her friend had done for her. A string of mostly sperm hung off of Victoria's tongue as she pulled it out of the other woman's vagina.

Harold was miraculously still hard so Victoria put his cucumber in her mouth, bobbing up and down quickly. It didn't take long until he pulled out of her mouth and shot one more small load of cum on Victoria's face, getting some in her blue eyes.

"Ow! You fucking jizzed in my eye," Victoria said and rubbed her eyes. She went into the kitchen and got a wet rag to clean her eyes and face.

Victoria came back to find Poppie was imitating the Asian woman in the video by sucking Harold's dick. He felt himself getting hard again and couldn't believe it.

"I'm really enjoying our sex, you guys," Poppie said, taking a quick break from sucking dick.

"Me too," Harold said and put his penis back in the younger woman's mouth, picking up the pace as Poppie began using her tongue and teeth on Harold's still big dick.

Harold reached down and grabbed Poppie's thin tank top, tearing it off her body until was ripped into pieces. He took his dick out of her mouth and rubbed it on her bare tits. Poppie smashed her chest around his dick and he fucked her tits until he came one more time on her neck, then he put his dick back into her vagina as they fell onto the floor holding each other and kissed again. He stayed inside her until he fell asleep.

"We still need toilet paper, "Victoria said to no one in particular.