Harper Valley: Endgame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling in Warwick's former spot I could not wrest my gaze from my daughter's pussy and another man's cock thrusting deep into it. Jenna was crying out in lustful need, "Fuck me, fuck me like dad did."

The other man inclined his head to kiss her and she responded by putting an arm round his shoulders and pulling him to her. As he began to knead her left breast I felt myself getting harder than ever, I took a hold of her right breast and began pulling on her nipple.

Warwick was now fully into it. He had her legs pushed up, bent at the knees and spread as wide as he could hold them. Jenna was not far off growling with pleasure and to think that this was still a demure little schoolgirl. It makes me wonder if every female has this latent procreative urge that resides so close to the surface, yet remains hidden for most of the time. Maybe it takes two or three men at a time to release it.

Speaking of which, right at that moment Warwick did just that. How much he had left to 'release' I couldn't say, but Jenna wasn't complaining. She was giving out a series of "Oh Oh Oh's" as he came in her. I saw gooey stuff seeping out of her pussy as he withdrew. Surely she had now had enough?

As the third man hurriedly took up Warwick's recently vacated spot, I was about to shove him out of the way until I noticed Jenna smiling up at him and once again spreading herself with nothing but lustful intent in her expression. Something in me snapped and I wanted to see her fucked again...I recall in fact wishing there were several others. This guy I saw had a pretty big cock, certainly larger than mine or Warwick's. Didn't seem to faze Jenna who would have been so hot and lubricated anyway, I figure we could have wheeled in Ron Jeremy and John Holmes and she wouldn't have cared.

This guy knew how to fuck. Jenna was borderline psychotic by the time he finished with her. He had her begging for it, while Warwick and I just looked at each other. He took her on her back then on her tummy with a pillow beneath her as he just fucked her stupid. When he finally came in her she was literally crying in pleasure.

So hot was that episode that we kept her there another half an hour. What we did to her is something to be kept private. I would never discuss it and none of us would ever talk about it. It was just a completely unhinged period of xtreme sexual activity. We didn't hurt her in any way and nothing was perpetrated that she wasn't fully willing to participate in but let's just say I wouldn't repeat it! Well, maybe with Kylie perhaps!

Afterwards we dressed her in her bra and panties once again, although even that took a while as they kept coming off somehow. There was a lot of fondling, kissing and sucking as I recall. A heap of pleasure all round actually. Finally we got ourselves back downstairs where girls in their undies were a dime a dozen. Jenna certainly did not stand out in that respect.

Our presence had not been missed by all accounts. Bridget had moved over to more mainstream activities and was the subject of some intimate gropings by several men in the far corner, one of which was her father and who was doing something excessively illegal that I couldn't quite see, judging by his daughter's incessant giggling. The other men were taking turns kissing her and having an open-ended feel. Had I not just blown my wad as it were, I might have taken up whatever slack was available.

Just to the group's left was a hugely entertaining tableau. Two very attractive women, in their early thirties if that, were sprawled lengthways on a modular lounge with Jerry's daughter Michelle between them. The women both wore knickers only. Michelle almost had on what appeared to be a bikini, most likely kept on hand for just such an occasion. I wished I had been down a tad earlier to see her put it on, or maybe even watching others do it for her. Whatever, I say 'almost' had it on, as one of the women was in the process of pulling both straps down the girl's arms which now revealed her breasts to the point of her nipples just peeking out from each cup. The other woman was rubbing her hard through her bikini pants making Michelle gasp and writhe.

I was holding Jenna's hand and I saw her drop her other hand to her knickers automatically, as she watched the unfolding scenario. Other girls present were of a similar inclination. Three men watching, one of which was Jerry himself, had their erections out stroking themselves, so hot was the scene before them. I couldn't see Kylie anywhere in the vicinity however.

As Michelle's arousal reached its upper limit she began to fondle the two women's breasts, both of which were soon moaning in unison as the young girl began pulling on their nipples additionally.

"Go ladies," said one onlooker, "Fuck the girl properly!"

With that, the blonde on Michelle's immediate left, dropped to her knees in front of the lounge, reached up and just slid Michelle's tight little yellow pants off and immediately set about licking her, while her friend hoisted her on to her own knee. As her bikini top joined its companion on the floor, Michelle was quickly out of it, moaning and wanting to be kissed by the other woman.

Jenna by now had her fingers well inside her own knickers and was making funny little noises herself as she stood in front of me swaying slightly as she fingered her own pussy. Damn it must have been so wet down there. I slipped my own hands into her bra and began rubbing her very visible breasts which naturally meant her bottom was pressed up once more against one king-size erection. Hardly her first of the afternoon!

One of the male on-lookers could take no more and kneeling behind the young woman on the floor by the lounge, just ripped her knickers down and raised her bottom sufficiently to get his cock well up in to her. Just for a second she turned around, smiled at him, then continued her ministrations of Michelle's blatantly spread pussy.

"Just stay here sweetie." I whispered to Jenna, withdrawing my hands from inside her flimsy little bra, "I have to go find your sister." She half nodded without once taking her eyes off the lounge. I just hoped I wouldn't find her on her knees with a queue of hopeful partners around her, when I returned. Given what she had already seen and done, I figured not much more could really happen to her anyway.

As it happened, I didn't have far to look. I had actually walked past her unsighted, at the foot of the stairs just minutes earlier. Whether led there willingly or co-erced some other way, she was now the center attraction of a small group of three men, one of which was the host himself, Brad Archer. It was only on account of a temporary gap in some heaving bodies that I saw her...and if I hadn't seen what I did with my own eyes, I would never have believed it.

Still in her bra and panties amazingly, that was about the only concession to dignity that could be said to be evident given the situation I was suddenly privy to. Face down and astride a youngish looking man, his trousers long since divested, his cock was quite obviously deep inside her. As he fucked her steadily, her legs spread wide either side of him, Brad Archer was squatting between her legs, holding her panties well clear of her crack, while his index finger appeared to be well up inside her bottom. Certainly Kylie was not objecting, but that may also have been due to the fact that the third guy who had hold of her hair tightly, was himself reacting somewhat pleasurably to the sensations her mouth was bequeathing him as it sucked the head of his cock with obvious relish. As Archer fingered her bum ever deeper, she began to squirm against the cock within her. I winced as the guy fucking her gasped out "God Kylie you are such a hot little cunt," but in all honesty, I coldn't have put it more eloquently myself!

Given that Jenna had been upstairs at least an hour, I couldn't help wondering how many turns they had all had of Kylie and what other combinations I had missed. Probably best I didn't know! In any event, this performance lurched on to its inevitable conclusion. First to throw a double six was "Mr Kneeling up Front" who jerked and uttered but two singularly appropriate words - "Jesus Christ," as he rained sticky white goo across Kylie's face and hair. I could see it wasn't the first such shower. As Archer was really getting himself off (and probably Kylie too) fingering her hot little rear end, the man beneath her unleashed what was probably his last storehouse for the day, as far up into her pussy as he could get. As for Kylie, she was just a pole-cat on heat, arching her bottom further up and kissing the man beneath her feverishly.

I figured it was time to announce my arrival. I leaned down, patted her bottom, still with Archer's finger inside it and whispered, "Time to go sweetie, I really think you've had enough for one day." The effect on all four of them was electric. Archer, avoiding all eye-contact, pulled his finger out, allowing her knickers to once again cover her bottom. The guy prostrate, pulled his cock from within its snug orifice, while the third man simply zipped himself up and took-off across the room.

Kylie got off her partner like a scalded cat and stammered, "Oh God dad, how long have you been here?"

"Long enough sweetheart.........long enough." I smiled down at her and helped her to her feet. I saw cum stains on and between her breasts down inside her bra, some was still drying on her cheeks. She looked soo damn hot!

"I'm soo sorry dad," she muttered, "I never expected to be doing anything like this. You must think I am such a slut."

"Well, if you are," I looked at her, "You're my kind of slut sweetheart. I love you both so much and anyway...I brought you here - I can hardly blame you for what has happened, can I?"

She half-smiled but was looking both embarrassed and guilty.

"And anyway Kylie," I added as an afterthought. "Look at me? I'm hardly blameless in all this. Incest with my own daughters, reckless endangerment of young girls, intent to commit sexual acts with other men's daughters...don't think you need worry baby! If you enjoyed what happened today...no harm done. Now lets go get Jenna and go home huh?"

She squeezed my hand and we went across to where I had left Jenna.

The "tableau" had broken up and I found Jenna nearby, most likely about to meet a similar fate to that Kylie had just experienced. She was kneeling between Warwick and another man who having pushed her bra up, was groping both her breasts while kissing her. Warwick had his hands down the back of her panties enjoying himself immensely.

"Sorry Guys," I said, taking hold of Jenna's arm and pulling her to her feet. "Time we were on our way." Against a backdrop of disappointed sighs and vocalised objections from the men, I sent both girls over to the far side of the room to retrieve their clothes.

"But the afternoon has still hours to go," said Warwick.

"Fret not," I said, "Still plenty of hot chickie-babes on site for you."

"But your two are just so hot," he added, almost petulantly.

"Ain't that the truth?" I mused.

First seeking out Larissa who was taking a presumably, well-deserved break, and this time getting her number, I gave her a kiss goodbye and promised I'd see her again.

We got to leave just ahead of the traditional party "three-girl" selection. I have no doubt Kylie and Jenna would have taken out the first two places and I really didn't want to see either of them at the open-ended behest of six men's sexual lust.

Driving home, I noticed in the rear view mirror the girls whispering feverishly and giggling continuously. Doubtless such comparisons of "what did "it" feel like?" and "how many times and where did they come on you?" headed the joint Q & A session. Besides, I'm sure each and every reader here would have a pretty good idea of where my mind was unavoidably drifting."

As they scampered up the stairs to their bedrooms I poured myself a JD and ice and hunched up in my favorite chair. Natalie, their older sister was out.

"I wonder," was the thought kept coursing through my mind.

Barely ten minutes had elapsed before Kylie's cutesy voice rang out down the stairwell.

"Daddy??"

(c) 2005 Peter_Pan ("Phrenetic Ice)

12