Harper Valley: New Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just eased myself down the other side of Natalie who turned around and just said "Oh, Hi dad."

George must have done a remarkably good PR job as she looked to be of quite calm disposition. She also looked rather yummy, at least from my clearly prejudicial view. Early days yet though.

So far as any overt behavior was concerned, aside from Jerry taking Jenna's hand once in a while as he spoke to her and Warwick with his arm around Kylie's waist, the first real test of Natalie's resolve came when a very young looking brunette a few chairs away started giggling loudly, as the man on who's lap she was sitting, began to fondle her breasts a little as he spoke with her. What was being said was fully inaudible.

"My God," Natalie said to me. "Do you know her?" If I didn't know better I would say she was blushing.

"Couldn't tell you Nat," I said, "Never even seen her before."

"Her name's Melissa," George informed us, "She's a grade below Larissa"

As a second man joined them and began kissing the girl, I thought Natalie was about to dial 911 on her cell. Right then though, something happened to somewhat distract her attention. Jerry, finding my daughter's mouth within inches of his, as she leaned across to say something to Steve the far side of the chair, put an arm around her shoulders and began kissing her. I saw Natalie's face - it was priceless.

"Jenna!!!!!" she spluttered.

George laid his arm on hers. "She's Ok Natalie, trust me. Jerry won't hurt her, he loves kissing her. If you want the truth, I really enjoy being with her too, she is just such a beautiful girl and to be honest, you look so like her. It's uncanny."

Whether she took his words to heart or whether he had just said the right thing at the right time, I really don't know, but to see her lean across, give him a gentle kiss on the cheek and utter the words "You are soo sweet," just about rendered me deaf, dumb and blind. George took her hand gently and I could see Steve looking-on with undisguised jealousy. He had no chance!

George was no smooth operator - he was just George and most every facet of Larissa's good manners, gentility and even I guess, good looks, she had gotten from her father. I could sense why Natalie was responding to him. He was honest, open, yet very masculine. She would feel "safe" with someone like that! Dumb as it may sound, I knew then she would be far more at ease in the presence of such a confronting afternoon's activities - with him, than me even.

Let's hope I was right. Warwick's fingers were on the move. With his hand no longer resting on Kylie's leg but actively creeping up beneath her skirt, I heard Nat's sharp intake of breath. George grasped her hand a little harder.

Kylie obviously was in the mood for it. She began kissing Warwick hard as his hand not only worked its way north, but began to expose her underwear - enticingly chosen dark blue cotton knickers. So little-girlish! For his part, Wayne saw an opportunity to cash-in on her arousal obviously, and kneeling up slightly, began to rub her breasts softly. He was immediately rewarded with a string of "ohhs" from Kylie, whose eyes were shut now as she let go emotionally. She even held his hand close up against her. Wayne I noticed, extricated his hand momentarily and encouraging her to hold herself there, replaced his hand over hers, making her in effect rub her own breasts but under his control. From my own perspective, a chemically-led chain reaction was underway. What else could you expect watching this?

Natalie just couldn't drag her eyes away from her hot little sister and looked to be clinging on to George's arm for moral support. And if that little scenario didn't turn up the heat for her, she had only to glance at the adjacent chair to see Jerry's hand well up inside Jenna's skirt now, far enough it would seem to be rubbing her into near-ecstasy, judging by her wriggling and forward hip-movements.

Of course these weren't the only two girls in-extremis. Anywhere you looked, panties were either being rubbed or tugged down, bra's being lowered and lips kissed into submission. I was feeling totally out of it and with good reason!

What effect this was having on Natalie was not immediately obvious. Well not that is, until I saw out of the corner of my eye, George kiss her for the first time. Nothing heavy, he simply kissed her gently on the lips. What is it with him and my daughters? I figured it was as much about support at that moment as anything else but I also saw Natalie's expression. She was as shocked at her own willingness in the complicity. She definitely was going to be alright for the afternoon.

Jenna was wanting it. That's Ok. Jenna was about to get it. Steve, deciding that the role of voyeur, fun though it was, definitely had its limitations, simply pulled forth his erection - an impressive little piece of anatomy one must admit - and moved in towards Jenna, her eyes still closed, as Jerry drew aside her panties at the absolute strategic point. As he sank it deep into her, Jenna gasped but this paled into insignificance besides Natalie's mortified "Ohh Jenna!"

As Steve began to really fuck her, Natalie was plain open-mouthed. Whether aware of the fact or not, she was clinging on to George's arm like a half-drowned man would clutch at a life-raft. Jenna was way too far gone to even consider her elder sister's plight though and was pushing her hips up to meet Steve's thrusts. Jerry continued to kiss her and fondle her breasts both of which were making me hotter than Hell.

Kylie was being taken much the same route, Wayne having pulled her knickers down now, had his seven inches or so at her threshhold, and was teasing her by rubbing the head up and down the length of her obviously awash vaginal entry. Even Warwick said to him, "For God's sake stop teasing the girl, Wayne, fuck her!"

That was the first time I saw Natalie's fingers encroach on her own airspace. Probably little more than an instinctive reaction, but I saw her hands descend into her own lap where they appeared at least, to be depressing one presumably hot little zone. George leaned across and kissed her harder than earlier and from what I could see, she certainly was a willing correspondent. One thing for sure. No way was she about to ask to be driven home.

As both girl's pleasure became increasingly more apparent, George took the brave but ultimately constructive step of replacing Natalie in the chair and having her sit on his lap, a rare privilege that even I hadn't managed for some years.

Getting herself all hot and bothered was one thing, taking it to the next level was another though as far as Natalie was concerned. Agasp at the plight of her sisters and especially in such close proximity to them, she nevertheless had her sensors still on full alert, as the gentlest of caresses by George beneath the fullness of her right breast resulted in her shaking her head whilst impeding any further progress with her left hand. She didn't move his hand altogether, simply flashed him a yellow card for a professional foul.

I should add that Natalie right now is kinda between dickheads, I mean boyfriends, so she would not have had to view any ensuing sexy stuff as a betrayal of trust. Interested as I was to see how George handled this current development, I really couldn't drag my eyes off the other two.

They had Jenna's knickers off now and Steve was just ramming it in to her as she lay there gasping and panting on Jerry's knee. For his part, Jerry was nuzzling her neck, whispering all sorts of heavy-duty dialog to her as he gave both nreasts a major work-out. Besides looking sexy, her bra, hanging loose off her shoulders was serving little purpose.

If it was a race to see which girl was to be pumped full first, I would have said Wayne had the edge. Kylie's legs were so spread, they had no need to even hold them. As it happened though, it was a photo-finish. Both men came in their partners almost simultaneously, leaving the girls limp, sticky and definitely wanting more, judging by the self-satisfied little smiles spreading across their faces.

As for me, I was not cool. Had not Natalie been there I would have ensured I was next up, but as it was I figured one shock at a time was enough for her. Seeing her younger sisters being fucked right beside her was one thing, having her own father further inseminating them at close range may have done permanent damage.

Exchanging words, Steve and Jerry swapped places, Jenna having no opportunity even to tug her panties up, not to mention doing something about her bra straps still hanging enticingly down her arms. Taking their lead, Kylie found herself being pulled astride Wayne suddenly as Warwick positioned himself right between her legs and already with his erection at the desired elevation. Wayne wasted no time in taking a hold of my daughter's legs and spreading them indecently wide.

Natalie just gasped at the unfolding spectacle. Seeing is believing, but I would say she was having a hard time with the reconciliation bit. George was holding her tightly to him now and being the owner of a considerable erection one would assume, Nat's hot little bottom must have surely been privy to such knowledge.

As both girls found themselves being penetrated to what appeared might be previously unknown depths, George began kissing Natalie just below her hairline, slightly towards her left shoulder. I saw her expression and heard her sigh softly. I'm sure I also detected the beginnings of a gentle moan. Certainly her whole demeanor was subtly changing from outright affront to one of 'interest' let's say.

George, ever alert to the slightest opportunity on offer, very gradually tightened his arms around Natalie and imperceptibly moved his left hand up towards her breast. I saw her flinch as he reached the hallowed ground, yet still kissing her neck enough obviously, to remain a major distraction. This time she did not hit the reject button nor push his hand away. She just lay back against his shoulder and allowed his hand to softly cup her there. As he began to manipulate her, I was all but needing a paramedic. To see this happening to Natalie of all people just blew my mind.

Jerry was enjoying his work. Even as Jenna let Steve kiss her and maul her breasts and nipples every which way, she was wiggling her bottom on his lap and beginning now to rub herself directly over Jerry's point of entry. The harder he thrust into her the better she was liking it. So hot was she making him, he simply grabbed her legs, put them over his shoulder and rode her into the home straight as she discontinued kissing Steve and simply lying there, completely out to everything but the sensations being afforded her young body.

Steve's sudden vocalised thoughts "Fuck the little cunt Jer," brought one major gasp from Natalie, it also pushed Jerry over the edge and he shunted Jenna full of sticky white fluid, much of which began leaking out between her legs straight away. All three of them just sat there breathing heavily.

Warwick was treating Kylie slightly more demurely, taking his time and quite obviously enjoying the ride. Pumping her rhythmically he was fondling her breasts and treating her nipples to all sorts of naughty exercises. It was making her wriggle and pant. So absorbed was she in what was being done to her, she didn't even notice her sister's major concluding firework show.

Crafty old George. As I glanced across to see how things were progressing alongside me I had to do a double...make that a triple take! I couldn't see his right hand because it was no longer visible. At least eight inches by my reckoning, up beneath Natalie's skirt and judging by her barely disguised little sighs, way up inside her knickers too. I was so pleased! Watching Kylie getting completely and utterly shafted, Natalie was beginning to move her own hips upwards, so it would appear, to meet George's fingers as they made contact doubtless with her very swollen little clitoris. I could see her even pressing down mid center of her skirt adding to her own arousal. George was now fondling both her breasts with the one hand as he fingered her so discreetly. Her expression was one of glazed pleasure and I was just so glad it was George at the helm. I didn't dare move or speak for fear of intruding on the moment and breaking the aura he had worked so hard to create.

Even as Warwick jerked frantically like a man wired up to old sparky, as he unloaded in Kylie, Natalie shook and let out a couple of cute little "ohhhhs" as she quite obviously hit High C, courtesy of George's manipulation of her hot little pussy. What I would have given right about then to slip my own fingers in with his. It wasn't the time. Definitely a case right about then of "slowly does it!" How I envied his hands though as they surreptitiously relinquished their hold on her beautiful breasts, made all that more appealing by what looked suspiciously like the work of a new push-up. Not even forty five minutes into it and yet Steve's party was already proving to be one volcanic little den of iniquity.

I went over to Jenna, sitting up now on Steve's lap, still breathing heavily. I retrieved her knickers from the foot of the chair and helped her pull them up, if for no other reason but to stop that constant trickle of hot cum from her pussy. Kylie eased herself off Wayne's lap and began making herself decent too. A cursory glance up and down her legs showed she had much the same problem.

"Just look after the three of them for me for a while would you George please?" I said to him, "Oh....and thanks." I shook his hand and he understood exactly what I meant by the gesture.

I needed to find Larissa. Not exactly to save her from a fate worse than death...just about every girl there could have been expecting that much, but simply because I disliked hosting mental images of her in a similar position to that my two daughters had just been exposed to.

My searching for Larissa was by necessity put on hold, having intruded upon a right active little scene taking place along the near wall, as one entered the dining area. Caitlin, Tanya and Chantelle (the elder) had been herded on to a couch there and were providing indescribably hot entertainment for a group of men. Chantelle and Tanya had the little blonde on her back, doing things to her your imagination would be hard pressed to come up with. Chantelle, clad herself in only a pair of matching light-green bra and panties, was in the process of relieving Caitlin of her frilly top as she steadily sucked the girl's fully aroused nipples. Tanya was rather more involved making her gasp and wriggle having not only tugged her knickers down, she was now actively involved pushing the neck of a small soft-drink bottle well up into places the manufacturers had never intended.

Being vocally encouraged by the small group of men, including amongst them Brad Archer, the girls had little Caitlin in a state of unrestrained sexual nirvana. This was but part of the equation however. Another guy I knew not, was kneeling right behind Chantelle and as she leaned over sucking the life out of Caitlin's nipples, he had his hands up between her legs rubbing her flush on her pussy. A second man was groping the girl's breasts inside her bra and kissing her along her bare back. Tanya being Tanya meanwhile, was ensuring that her hot little bum was not being overlooked and having slipped on the tightest pair of little panties she probably owned, was maintaining male interest by keeping it deliberately well-elevated as she serviced Caitlin's arousingly spread slit.

Brad figured he would take up the slack there and moving in, began to pull Tanya's knickers down. She glanced around momentarily to see who it was stripping her, smiled, and returned to the job at hand. Her rear fully exposed, Brad parted her legs and took her from behind. Knowing Brad, having filled her pussy to overflowing, the girl could look forward to somewhat further impersonal treatment in other neighboring receptacles. I figured she could take it too!

Strangely unaffected arousal-wise by the group performance in front of me, I can only put this down to having my mind (and desire) on other things. I decided to move on.

Having conducted a sweep of the ground floor Larissa was nowhere to be found. This wasn't looking good.

The main bedroom at least was empty, I should be so thankful for small mercies. Bedroom number two was occupied - fully! Young Brittany you may remember, the little dark-haired hottie whose dad couldn't keep his hands off her, was lying right on the edge of the bed, her skirt crumpled up to her waist with her legs at an angle one could only describe as clinically unwise. Between them, a youngish looking man was kneeling, who having relieved the girl of her skimpy little polka-dot undies, was having the time of his life exploring her entire genital area both orally and digitally....much to her vocalised pleasure I have to say.

'Daddy' was evidently no slouch in the molestation department either, kneeling alongside her on the bed, one hand down his daughter's top busily extricating her tits as he kissed her with a fair old degree of passion. I would like to have stayed for the next act. What am I saying? I would like to have been the next act!

That left the third bedroom. I should never have gone in! Before focusing even on the tableau in progress, I recognised the dress crumpled up on the floor. It had looked so much better ON her. Closer to the bed, a pair of blue panties lay where `they had been either pulled down or tossed.

I could have handled it maybe with one guy, but not three and I knew none of them.

Her back to me, they had Larissa on her hands and knees center quilt. One of the men was kneeling in front of her proffering one ungodly sized erection which she appeared hesitant to take into her mouth. Steadying herself with one hand, the other was clutching the man's cock as she tentatively licked it. Whilst evidently enjoying even that sensation, the man was encouraging her to be more daring saying "C'mon, suck me sweetheart." My heart sank.

The man had predictably one hand up under her, groping her breasts inside her bra, the only item of clothing she still had on and that itself, unhooked or ripped at the back, was barely hanging by a strap. A second man kneeling beside her was also fondling her right breast while enjoying the sensation of feeling up her lower back and bottom which he was cupping now with obvious lust. "What a hot little cunt" he announced to the guy beside him.

I have saved the worst till last. Immediately behind her the third member of Rapists Inc had his cock right deep in Larissa's pussy and holding her tightly around the hips was beginning to seriously fuck her. Far from showing signs of resistance, Larissa was starting to moan with pleasure as well as deliberately raising her bottom higher. The man parted her legs even more and as he commenced driving it hard up into her she took the other man's cock into her mouth and began sucking him for all she was worth. Even the man beginning then to push his finger up into her bum experimentally, brought no verbal objections from her. She simply wriggled sexily and sucked the man harder.

"She is such a fucking little hottie," muttered her rearwards partner just a few seconds before he shot one king-size amount of cum, to judge by the time he was jerking about in her, right deep in her pussy. She had obviously performed an exemplary job on the guy in front too as I saw him grabbing her hair as he shot what he could in her mouth and the rest, so it looked, over her face. Larissa just knelt there, used and abused and making no attempt to get off the bed. I watched as the next guy got behind her and with no finesse but a whole heap of lust, just shoved his cock into her. The other two left him to it and I just stood by the doorway unable to move as I watched him fuck her even deeper. For the first time and I think now the last time, I heard her beg him to do it harder. The last straw was seeing him cum in her and then the sight of Larissa still on her knees, her bottom as high as she could get it, cum running out of her everywhere...pleading and crying for one of them to fuck her again.