Harper Valley Revisited: The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Janet2
Janet2
70 Followers

"My God, Kylie, I can't last if you keep that up. OH GOD, Kylie." I gasped as she continued, not stopping the squeeze, relax, squeeze, relax. I erupted into her most intimate of places, scalding her with my seed. Still embedded in her, I held her close, so close. She hugged me hard and we sat, lay there in an embrace that seemed to last forever as I managed to regain some control over my breathing and she also, head on my shoulder again, began to breathe at a more normal rate. After what seemed an age, she raised her head and, smiling down at me with her hair sweaty from exertion and those bedroom eyes sort of glazed over, asked. "You liked?"

Looking at that face, still obviously sexually aroused, I could only mumble, "My GOD", again, "you have to ask?? I have never, never had such a mind blowing orgasm. I've had partners twice your age with ten times the experience and never had that done to me. How in the hell do you do that."

Knowing exactly what I meant she said, "I've practiced a lot. Do you know what a PC muscle is? It's really the pubococcygeus muscle – and I can control it pretty well, don't you think?"

"Well, yes I know what a PC muscle is but I have never, NEVER, experienced one who uses it like you do."

"MMMMMM, Parker, you feel soo good in me, even soft. I would like to lie like this with you forever. But first – you have to let me cum too."

"Ha, girl. It's your own fault you know. If you hadn't made it impossible for me to stop, we'd still be doing it and you'd have had multiple orgasms by now."

"Well, I know I got you to go before me, sort of on purpose. But now is the time for all good soldiers to come to the aid of their damsels in distress," she smiled down at me.

I protested saying," You mean you expect me to do it again now. Jeeze, Kylie, I'm a pretty good soldier but I'm only human. Men have to rest a bit after that sort of thing."

" I bet you can do it right now. I'm going to show you. I know you did it to me right after doing Ashton on Wednesday, so I know you can. Just wait and let me do my thing" she smiled as she leaned to kiss me, then moving to my ear, whispering into it. I could hear her breath coming a bit faster, feel that summer breeze again. "I love you Parker and I love what you do to me, and I want you to do it some more. I want you to fuck me Parker, I know you can, right now." Damn, that is so erotic. I began to slowly stiffen.

She leaned away from me, pressing my growing erection fully into her. "See." She said with a smile in her voice, "But there's more."

She began her squeezing again. Squeeze, relax, squeeze, relax. Amazingly, I felt my member respond further. Still not to its full capacity, but respond nonetheless.

"Ahh. That's it Parker, see I told you. Now, look at me," she said as she continued to lean away from me. I did. She had the most innocent expression on her face, just a slight pout, looking down at me, eyes so blue you could get lost in them, moving her hips and squeezing, relaxing, over and over. Her hands were on her small breasts, rubbing and squeezing, pinching her nipples. I felt my cock grow to full erection and beyond, so sexy was the sight of Kylie sitting with my cock fully embedded and virtually cooing with pleasure. She closed her eyes, leaned her head back, and hands still on those beautiful breasts, thrust her hips forward to engulf me to the fullest. "Ohh, Parker, you feel sooooo gooood in me. Fuck me, Parker, fuck me hard."

What a feeling. Kylie's pussy had engulfed my cock and it seemingly had a mind of its own, totally erect and plunging into her tight hole. Looking up at her, she was no longer the innocent young girl. This was a harlot, a slut, a woman who wanted nothing more than to be fucked silly. I responded by pounding, harder and harder at her small opening, fully to the hilt each time, feeling her depths, holding her by her hips and thrusting her down onto me as I pushed upwards. She aided the motion by thrusting downward as I pulled her to me, making small moaning sounds each time my cock was embedded fully.

I held her hips, slowing things down a bit. "Slow down, sweetheart, I want this one to last a while", I gasped between labored breaths. "The second time for me is always a longer one. You got me going a lot quicker than usual that first go round but this time I want to make SURE you get there. Maybe more than once."

Smiling through her sexual haze, she leaned forward and said, "Wanna bet? I'll give you one but that's it. If you can make me cum more than that, I'm yours forever."

Mine forever?? With that kind of incentive how could I fail. I knew my capacity and, though this girl was straining it to its limits, I thought I could last. Plus I had a few tricks up my sleeve, so to speak.

Kylie smiled. We kissed, another of those long nibbly, bitey, sucking kisses. As we did so I changed her movements. Sitting on my lap – with me nearly prone – I began to move her hips backwards and forwards instead of up and down, a horizontal movement rather than vertical. This had the effect of bending my very rigidly erect member approximately 90 degrees each time we did this. Some what painfully at first but then, actually more erotic sensations passed through my body. But it gave Kylie the pleasant sensation of rubbing her very erect clit over the top of my cock each time she moved backwards. Within a half dozen movements I could feel her shudder, I allowed her motion to change to slow full penetration then back to rub her clit, then full penetration again. She hugged me so hard that I could hardly breathe and, as she squealed aloud, I knew I had succeeded, at least for the first orgasm. But she didn't stop, I'll have to hand it to her. She continued her slow movements for a few minutes, then, stopped and began the squeeze, release routine again. But this time, as much as I enjoyed what she was doing, I wanted HER to feel more pleasure.

"Kylie, stop. This time just sit there and let me do MY thing." I said. She ceased her movements and stopped squeezing my cock and looked down at me, a questioning, pleading expression on her face. Holding her hips I then pushed her backward slightly, to where I felt that erect clit of hers just above the base of my cock. She uttered a sweet little gasp, her mouth forming a perfect O. Then I began to exercise MY PC muscle. Tensing, I caused my cock to jump within her. Release and tense again. Slowly at first, then more rapidly. I heard her whimper and, leaning forward, she wrapped her arms around my neck as I continued to make my cock jump in her pussy, causing her to feel the effect directly on her clit as well as within her body. (This can be dangerous if the goal is long term intercourse, for it causes incredibly pleasant sensations in the male as well as the female. Fortunately, I did not have to continue long.) Kylie, moaning and trying to move her hips against my hold, kissed me over and over, only little pecks between labored breathing, hugging my neck so tight I thought It might break, uttered one long moan of ecstasy, as she reached that blissful plateau for the second time. I released my hold on her hips and freed her to her own movements.

Kissing me hard again, she just began pounding her body up and down on me, saying "Now cum in me, Parker, come on, please, cum in me again. I want to feel it, I want your cum in me sooooo bad."

Jeeze, how in the hell could I resist that. This little angel sitting astride me with my cock buried in her pussy begging me to cum in her. I totally lost it as I felt her third orgasm grip her. I probably deposited more cum in her vaginal canal than I had the first time as I watched her in the sexual bliss of that moment. So sexy, so glowing, so very erotic her expression, smiling, grinning, shouting, hugging me, kissing me.

As the ecstasy retreated, we both collapsed into each others arms, locked in our embrace. She with her head on my chest, me with my head buried in her maize of hair, smelling her, sweaty, lusty even there.

Raising her head and looking at me, glowing in the aftermath of our marathon session, kissing me between words, she said, "God, Parker, you win. I have never felt like that with ANYONE before. That was amazing, you are amazing. Jeeze, not only are you a hunk, you fuck like – like , I don't know – like my dad, only better," Giggling, she added, "but don't tell him I said that." Again wrapping those arms around my neck, she buried her head in my shoulder.

"Sweetheart," I said softly into her ear, "You may not believe this, but I have probably been with a hundred women in my life, and I have never, EVER, had a partner like you. You have the most talented body and – something else, special – that I have EVER encountered. If you were about 20 years older I'd ask you to marry me." We both laughed at that, breaking the tension a bit. Kylie kissed me and I kissed back, a long slow, loving kiss that somehow seemed to hold promise for the future. Then Kylie glanced to her right, then back to me, with the biggest grin on her face I had yet seen.

Glancing to my left casually at that point, I had reason to doubt not only my own retinas but my very sanity.

My beautiful Ashton was still seated on George's lap but conversation appeared to have been discarded in favor of some rudimentary lessons in thermal upsizing. With her head lying back on his left shoulder, I watched stunned as George, nuzzling her neck and whispering words of encouragement it seemed, began to gently fondle my daughter's breasts. I heard her give out a little gasp of surprise as she wriggled beneath his touch. He was extremely loving and gentle with her and I knew Ashton was in safe-keeping.

Turning her head slightly allowed George to kiss her tenderly, while at the same time his right hand began its travels southward, across the flat of her youthful belly towards its inevitable destination that lay temporarily at least, hidden from view beneath her skirt, but whose convex shape gently protruded just above the apex of her already slightly spread legs. Just for a second I caught her expression of urgency if not the slightest trepidation, as his hand cupped her soft mound through her clothing.

So hot was the scene alongside me, my hand instinctively found its way between Kylie's legs once more and despite the warm cum still trickling out of her, I slipped two fingers up inside her and began to finger her with increasing pressure. My efforts were rewarded by Kylie beginning to moan softly now, one hand gently caressing her own breasts as her pleasure increased with each inbound exploratory.

George's left hand, encircling Ashton's neck had now gained entry to her bra, helped not a little by the three buttons, her forward-planning earlier had dictated should remain undone. I just stared fascinated as he began manipulating her nipple as he applied more pressure to the center of her skirt. No doubt she would have opened her mouth and gasped had not George been kissing her so passionately at that juncture. Even as he slid his hand up beneath my daughter's skirt, that very action alone causing the pleated material to ride high up her thighs, I could see Ashton becoming aroused to the point of desperation.

Speaking of which, Kylie at that moment was taking things into her own hands as it were, as the most delicately shaped hand suddenly enclosed my own erection and proceeded to apply what could only be described as the "therapy of the Gods," keeping time with my own digital penetrations of her ultimately hot and sexy body.

By the time Ashton's bikini-pants were exposed in all their technicolor glory, George had her completely on the edge. Unable to sit still now, she had brought her own hand up to his and was pushing down on the back of his hand as he began to rub her right through the almost transparent material.

"Can I take them off sweetheart?" I heard him whisper to her.

Jesus, did he have to be so polite? I was at the point of leaning across and ripping them down myself. As if sensing my own escalating needs, Kylie began to increase the rhythmic tempo her hand was affording my erection. What I was doing to her defies belief!

At that point, George began tugging her panties down, the effect of which was to expose to all and sundry, my daughter's lightly furred triangle of unutterable appeal not to mention those cute moist lips between which George was now sinking his middle finger so dexterously.

"That is soo hot isn't it Parker?" Kylie whispered between little sighs of pleasure and angling a glance in Ashton's direction, while still paying my nether regions the attention they so richly craved. "It makes my dad mega-hot watching the other dads doing stuff to me. Are you going to let George fuck her?"

Hearing this little cutie utter those ultimately coarse words and with the imminent reality of the situation to my left, I realized I was a lost cause. There was nothing I desired more right then I had to admit, than to see my daughter fucked into total submission while I watched. I nodded in reply.

I didn't have long to wait either! With her bikini pants but a memory now, George had not only her blouse unbuttoned to the waist, but her beautiful and proud breasts well free of her bra. "Hot damn" I thought to myself, her nipples weren't that erect when she and I shared that most beautiful of unions when Kylie was over at our pool. My mouth was rapidly drying up as I watched him remove both her top and bra, leaving just her skirt for some token modesty. Ashton was approaching obvious critical heat as she responded to George's whispered suggestion that she now straddle his lap facing him. If anything, being in simply that short skirt made it just that much hotter. Despite Kylie's unreal ministrations and what must obviously have been her own regenerated orgasm to judge by her muted gasps and the feel of warm fluid enveloping my fingers deep within her pussy, I could not drag my gaze from my daughter's imminent fate.

Her wonderfully sculptured breasts undulated as George kissed her front-on while freeing up his erection from the confines of his trousers. His being fully dressed, added a surreal if not fully dominating edge to my daughter's impending, yet semi-voluntary defilement. Just for a second, I saw Ashton's momentary hesitation but then she herself took a hold of George's masculinity and guided it between her own legs. Right about then, I doubt I could have told you my middle name, who was sitting on my lap or which George Bush was currently in the white house. All I saw was George and my daughter passionately kissing one another while he cupped her three-quarters exposed bottom with both hands, pulling her hard towards him as he quite obviously sank into her right to the hilt.

As their rhythm stabilized I could see Ashton totally glazed-over with pleasure as he thrust up into her. For her part she was fucking him right back – those beautiful hips maintaining control. I wondered if George's cock was at the mercy of those wonderfully effective vaginal muscles. Judging by his reaction, she certainly had his number every bit as much as he had hers.

On impulse, I kissed Kylie and told her I loved her so much, even as she brought me to what was always going to be the inevitable result of her handiwork. I spurted a considerable amount of hot cum principally across her tummy and fingers. She just smiled that little smile she does so well and nuzzled my neck, still just holding my cock tightly.

I heard it, but I could hardly believe it. Ashton was wriggling, totally uninhibited now, almost bucking as George took her the high road. "Fuck me" I heard her whisper to him between kisses, "don't stop fucking me please."

One can only say in hindsight - he didn't! Grabbing her tightly around the hips his time had come. As he filled that hot young pussy with every last spermatozoon, each I suspect carrying a nuclear warhead, Ashton tossed him a smile of such pleasured finality and sexy youth, one can forgive any man present, thoughts of dragging her off to the nearest bedroom and locking the door for several hours. George lay there, temporarily spent perhaps but definitely sated. Tenderly caressing both her breasts as they swayed gently just inches from his face, I knew this was the beginning of one inconceivably memorable afternoon.

Kylie brought me from my reverie.

"Parker, why don't we get up and give them some room," she whispered in my ear. I nodded agreement and she slid back off of me. We stood, me still totally nude, Kylie in her skirt still at her waist, in front of George and my daughter. We were joined by Noel and Larissa who seemed equally entranced by the sight. Larissa, clad in her panties and bra and Noel in his trousers, stood with arms around each other. The front of Larissa's little bikini panties was quite obviously soaked. Those two had, again quite obviously, been engaging in what my dearly departed mother would call 'heavy petting'. I suspected it had been heavy petting of the heaviest kind.

Kylie and I, our arms around each others waist, watched as George whispered in Ashton's ear. She smiled down at him, her eyes locked with his and, still uttering soft moans, again began to move slowly against him . Still inside my daughter, George was exhibiting amazing stamina. He obviously was intent on providing Ashton, and himself, additional pleasure.

As George led Ashton on yet another journey toward sexual ecstasy, I watched this incredibly erotic sight of my daughter enjoying the ministrations of this older man. Standing provided an unobstructed view of Ashton, moving around on George's lap. It was obvious that he had become erect inside of her again. She leaned forward, her hands on his shoulders, and kissed him hungrily while she began raising and lowering herself on his cock – a sight I will never forget. Watching them, my cock again was becoming erect. Then George whispered to Ashton, so softly that we couldn't hear what he said. She grinned down at him and nodded.

He moved his hands to her pretty ass, one hand on each cheek, and rose from the small sofa, Ashton holding him around the neck, her legs locking behind his, kissing him and continuing to hump him as he held her. They turned and George lowered her to the now empty sofa, then, placing her down with her legs spread impossibly far, him between them, began to fuck her, slowly at first, then, at her urging, faster and faster. He would pull almost all the way out, then bury his cock in my daughter's pussy, causing Ashton to utter a soft 'umph' each time his cock disappeared completely. The 'umphs' quickly became rapid fire 'uhh, uhh, uhhs', as he just fucked her mercilessly. With this motion, and from our angle, it was evident that George was extremely well endowed. His cock had to be eight or nine inches long, a long slender tool being used on my daughter. I remember thinking fleetingly, that while he was longer than me (not by a whole lot), I was thicker (hell of a time to think about that – but we men are a competitive and, at times a bit insecure, lot). Ashton was meeting his every thrust and, as we watched, seemed to experience multiple orgasms, one after another. (Ohh, for Adam to have been second when God gave out those last two gifts.)

I felt a hand on my cock and looked down at Kylie, again holding me. She was watching George and Ashton with such wanton innocence (in this case - NOT an oxymoron), a sweet frown of concentration on her face, that between her touch and the sight before us, I amazed myself, or rather, my cock amazed me. It was rock hard again. Kylie knelt in front of me and took me in her mouth, demonstrating a cocksucking technique second to none. She slowly sucked as much of me into her hot moist mouth as she could before gagging slightly and pulling back, maintaining a suction and twirling her tongue in a way that is hard to describe. It felt wonderful, and between Ashton's little 'uhh, uhh, uhhs' and Kylie moaning 'mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmm' below, I knew I was fast approaching that point of no return. The added eroticism of having Kylie's father watch her suck my cock and smiling like proud father just about put me over the edge. I reached down and held each side of her head to slow her motion, then began my own motion, slowly fucking her mouth, careful not to go too deep. As I humped this young girls mouth, she looked up at me, her mouth around my cock sucking like an experienced slut, but with such innocence in those baby blue eyes that I knew I was going to lose it. At the same time I heard the obvious sound of George reaching his orgasm accompanied by Ashton's "Oh m'God, Oh m'God, Oh m'God," as she also reached her ultimate and final, for the moment, orgasmic release.

Janet2
Janet2
70 Followers