Harper's Fairy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,277 Followers

There was hunger in that kiss. Their tongues wrangled and their lips crushed against each other. Crystal ran her fingers through the fairy's silver hair, and found it as soft as silk. Elsanna's hand squeezed and caressed the blonde's breast with perfect pressure all the while. Crystal whimpered every time the fairy's fingers tantalized her nipple.

Elsanna suddenly pulled away from Crystal's lips, and darted in to kiss her neck. Crystal let out an oh of surprised pleasure, and then another when the fairy's lips kissed a little lower. When Elsanna kissed where Crystal's neck met her shoulder, the blonde drew in a shuddering gasp of anticipation.

The fairy giggled, and quickly darted over to kiss the opposite shoulder in the same place. Then she moved to kiss Crystal's chest. She teasingly tilted her head down, but then moved back to Crystal's right shoulder again.

Aching to feel the fairy's lips on her breasts, Crystal entwined her fingers in Elsanna's hair and said, "Please."

Elsanna planted one last kiss on the curve of Crystal's shoulder, and then the hum of her rapidly beating wings changed slightly. The fairy hovered downward — looking up into Crystal's eyes — and clasped both of the blonde's hands. Together, they drifted down and settled atop Crystal's stocking cap.

At Elsanna's urging, Crystal reclined. She discovered that her gold-veined wings were surprisingly supple when they provided no barrier to sinking into the warm woolen cushion. The fairy lay down beside her, and Crystal could no longer resist the call of Elsanna's breasts. The silver-haired beauty whimpered from Crystal's touch, and sought her lips again.

As they kissed, Elsanna's hand began a slow journey from Crystal's stomach, to her side, and along the curve of her hip. When the feather-light touch moved inward, Crystal gasped and parted her thighs in invitation.

Elsanna accepted.

Three fingers pressed against Crystal's folds, and her back arched from the surge of pleasure. She drew in a shuddering gasp and squeezed Elsanna's breast. The fairy wiggled her fingers back and forth, and then curved them inward. Crystal crushed her lips to Elsanna's and moaned into the kiss.

Her fingers slippery with gathered wetness, Elsanna smoothed it into the blonde's folds. She pulled away from the kiss, and her lips moved to Crystal's nipple. She suckled and licked the turgid point briefly — looking up into the blonde's eyes. The fairy followed that with a kiss on the inner swell of both of Crystal's breasts, and then another below them.

Kiss after kiss, Elsanna's lips journeyed lower. The two women moved in unspoken concert, until the fairy was between Crystal's widely parted legs. Elsanna kissed the blonde's mound thrice before — at long last — her lips reached Crystal's wet heat.

After a kiss over the blonde's hood, Elsanna's tongue snaked out and the tip flickered over Crystal's folds. Crystal writhed on her woolen bed and pushed her breasts together. Her thumbs assuaged the ache in her stiff nipples, and a series of squeaky whimpers burst from her lips.

Crystal's fantasies couldn't hold a candle to the reality of the silver-haired beauty between her legs. Elsanna's tongue stiffened, parting Crystal's nether lips, and slid over her clit with luscious pressure. Another lick followed — just as wonderful as the first.

Elsanna quietly moaned as she tongued Crystal's need, and the blonde echoed her. Missing was a sense of urgency Crystal had always felt when a man was between her legs. No matter how much a man seemed to enjoy orally pleasing her, none had ever truly savored her the way Elsanna did.

The fairy licked and sucked, slowly stoking Crystal's fires. She would pull away every so often to caress Crystal's folds with her fingertips and admire the beauty of them. Then, as soon as the blonde needed it, Elsanna's lips and tongue would be there to meet that need once more.

Elsanna's tongue paused, and Crystal looked down to see a mischievous smile on the fairy's beautiful face. Elsanna lifted the blonde's hood, pursed her lips, and blew a tight stream of air over the naked bud.

Crystal's mouth dropped open and she whimpered when the air kissing her clitoris was chill, rather than warm. Elsanna wrapped her lips around the button for a moment, and then sighed — bathing Crystal's clit with frosty breath again. At the same time, two fingers wriggled between Crystal's nether lips, and then pushed inside her.

The contrast of hot and cold was exhilarating. Neither sensation pushed beyond the edges of comfort, but instead enhanced and complimented the other. Crystal's writhing grew more pronounced, and her sounds of passion louder. The fairy's fingers unerringly found Crystal's g-spot, and massaged it with measured pressure.

Crystal's pleasure mounted, but in a novel and delectable way. The hot pressure behind her mound swelled in subtle pulses, rather than with throbbing insistence. Higher and higher she soared — her hands blindly grasping at the warm wool beneath her and squeezing. Elsanna's delighted whimpers serenaded her through the entire journey, culminating with one tinged in unmistakable excitement.

Crystal's orgasm manifested not as an eruption, but as if the building ecstasy welled up to fill her entire body in the space of a heartbeat. She wasn't coming, she was climaxing. It was electric, hot, and cold — all at the same time. She could feel the orgasmic energy coursing through even her hair and wings.

There were no peaks and valleys. Her orgasm was the instant of rapture frozen in time — seemingly never-ending. On and on it went, until she felt as if she had left her body and merged with her ecstasy for evermore.

When the euphoria finally did ebb, the only thing that felt right was joyous laughter, and she surrendered to it. Elsanna laughed as well, and slid atop her, quickly moving in for a kiss. Crystal tasted her nectar on the fairy's lips, and the two continued to laugh as the blonde settled into the afterglow.

They had no need for words as they gazed into each other's eyes, kissed, and caressed. Nor did Crystal need anything more than a glimpse of the need in Elsanna's eyes to act upon it.

The two women embraced and rolled on their soft turquoise bed until Crystal was atop the fairy. The silver-haired beauty nodded, slid her hand to the back of Crystal's head, and tugged. Elsanna let out a giggling moan when Crystal's tongue washed over her nipple.

Crystal explored the erect nub, marveling at the texture of it under her tongue. It was so hard, yet yielding to the pressure of her tongue pressing against it. She circled Elsanna's areola, tracing the bumps and ridge surrounding the nipple, and received another moan as a reward.

When she closed her lips around it, a relieved sigh escaped Elsanna's lips, and the fairy's fingers momentarily curled into claws, which entwined into blonde hair. Crystal sucked it softly at first, and then harder, drawing the whole of the rosy-colored ring between her lips.

Elsanna's breath quickened, and the firm globe pressed against Crystal's lips. The fairy's skin prickled with gooseflesh. She gasped. Finally feeling another woman respond to her touch caused goose bumps to lift on Crystal's skin as well. She filled her hand with Elsanna's other breast, while continuing to worship the one between her lips.

Back and forth she went, giving loving attention to both of the fairy's nipples, and occasionally detouring to Elsanna's sweet lips. Crystal's mouth was soon watering in anticipation of what was to come. She swore she could feel heat radiating from the fairy's sex — calling to her.

"Mmm hmm," Elsanna moaned, as though answering the unspoken question in Crystal's heart.

As Elsanna had, Crystal kissed her way down the fairy's lithe body. The soft, smooth skin beneath her lips made her shudder, and that quiver renewed itself as she drew closer to Elsanna's treasure.

The first hint of the fairy's musk greeted her when Crystal planted a kiss on Elsanna's mound. It was intoxicating — with hints of sandalwood, pine, and cinnamon. She breathed deep, filling her lungs with the perfume of Elsanna's arousal, and let the breath out as a moan. She moved down, and took a moment to admire the beauty of the fairy's sex.

The rosy pink labia were perfectly symmetrical, topped by a hood that hinted of a large pleasure button. When Crystal parted them with her fingers, Elsanna's nether lips formed a heart shape around the cotton-candy pink within. The fairy's wetness was so abundant that she was already dripping.

Irresistible.

Crystal had tasted herself on her fingers, the lips of lovers, and from their cocks many a time. As much as that had always excited her, it was but a pale shadow of her elation when her tongue slipped between another woman's folds for the first time. Nothing had ever set her taste buds alight the way Elsanna's bittersweet nectar did. The fairy's juices had a tart, tangy note that reminded Crystal of citrus, and made her thirsty for more.

Though self-conscious from her lack of experience, after that first taste, she surrendered to the moment. Elsanna's exuberant squeal also helped chase away her doubts. She took it all in. Every lap provided a new sensation.

The crinkled texture of the fairy's folds contrasted with the velvety smoothness inside. Crystal explored every inch with her questing tongue, marveling at the way Elsanna's contracting and relaxing muscles caused her nether lips to twitch.

A playful tug on her pigtails redirected Crystal's attention to the fairy's clit. The first swipe of her tongue over Elsanna's hood confirmed her earlier observation, and encouraged Crystal to suckle the swollen bud. The high-pitched groan that drew from the fairy sent shivers up and down Crystal's spine.

Crystal sucked Elsanna's button in and out as if it was a little cock, swirling her tongue over it at the same time. The fairy writhed, whimpered, and pulled Crystal even tighter against her wet heat.

It was heavenly. To hear and feel another woman reacting so strongly to her touch was leaps and bounds beyond her private fantasies of it. As Elsanna had, she slipped two fingers into the fairy's tight canal, and curled them to reach her g-spot. Elsanna provided another squeal of delight, making Crystal's soul sing.

Encouraged by every quiver, twitch, passionate exclamation, and guiding touch, Crystal grew more comfortable and confident by the moment. She licked and sucked with sweet abandon, drinking up Elsanna's juices — lost in her.

Elsanna's breath quickened, and her clit throbbed faster, in time with the fairy's heartbeat. Knowing it heralded the beautiful woman's rise toward the peak of pleasure; Crystal latched onto her clit, and fervently sucked for that ultimate reward. Elsanna began to tremble. Her breath came in gasps. Her back arched.

Crystal moaned around her clit when Elsanna came with a loud screech.

The fairy bucked and lurched, but Crystal held on tight, exalting in Elsanna's screams of release — whenever her ears weren't muffled by the fairy's clamping thighs. She kept sucking, and kept Elsanna coming until a pained-sounding whimper and an insistent push on the top of her head made her relent.

Crystal lifted up from between the fairy's thighs to see her red-faced, and still weathering aftershocks of her orgasm. A wide smile tugged at the corners of her mouth as Crystal watched Elsanna slowly drift down from her peak. When the fairy's eyes blinked open, she matched Crystal's smile with a beatific one of her own.

A shaky hand beckoned her to Elsanna's lips, and Crystal was quick to accept the invitation.

The two kissed, caressed, and cuddled, looking deep into each other's eyes. Crystal had never been more content in her life, and never wanted to leave.

Unfortunately, a thought chose to intrude on her happiness, and she drew in a gasp of alarm when she realized how long she had been gone. As quickly as the panic set in, another memory long forgotten from her childhood resurfaced.

"We're in the 'Tween," she said.

Elsanna nodded. "You need not fear your family missing you. Only moments have passed in the world where you dwell." She patted the woolen cap where they rested and said, "Still warm."

The sly expression on the fairy's face caused Crystal's banked fires of passion to flare to life again. "How long could I stay before anyone would miss me?"

Elsanna licked her lips, and said, "Long enough."

The pair came together in a kiss that soon led to much, much more.

****

Crystal felt an irrational urge to skip as she walked up to the fence gate, let herself out, and snapped the lock back into place. When she looked back, she saw no sign of her presence, exactly as Elsanna had promised. Her footprints had vanished, and the snow she'd jarred from the evergreen boughs had somehow magically resumed its place.

She couldn't begin to count the number of orgasms given and received in the slowly moving time of the 'Tween. It had felt like hours within the fairy's realm, yet her clothing was still toasty warm when Elsanna reversed the magic that had given Crystal a fairy's form.

Even without wings, Crystal still felt as if she was floating.

Though loathe to ever leave the fairy's side, she knew that world wasn't hers. It was here she belonged, and she had family waiting for her back at the house.

Still, she knew she would be accepting Elsanna's invitation to return whenever she wished. Most likely, she would find herself at the spring even before the Christmas festivities ended. The fairy had also coyly hinted that her sisters from the other seasons would be happy to renew their acquaintance as well.

Elsanna had also provided a new mystery while sprinkling her with fairy dust. The winged beauty had said that she was giving Crystal a gift, but only winked when Crystal asked what it was. The magic took hold, returning her to her natural form a moment later.

Freed of the darkness that had gripped her, Crystal was eager to return home and rejoin the family. As she approached the house, she saw a couple standing at the overlook, where she had decided to visit the spring not so long before.

They were young — about her age. He was tall, broad of shoulder, and handsome. She had long, dark hair flowing from beneath her stocking cap, and despite her winter coat, Crystal could tell she was shapely. She was absolutely gorgeous.

The couple noticed her approaching, and in the instant their eyes fell upon her, Elsanna's gift revealed itself. She couldn't hear their thoughts, but somehow, she knew that both of them were attracted to her, and absolutely itching to discover if that attraction was mutual.

Not far away, a fairy giggled in knowing joy.

****

I'm a little late for Christmas, but I hope you enjoyed this story. It happens in the same world as "Little Fuckers" and "Sylph Esteem", so if you enjoyed this, you might want to check those two stories out.

Likewise, those stories share a world with my "Magic of the Wood" series, and I even think of my "Ancient People" series, which includes "Serpentine Destiny" and "Feather and Scale" as part of the same, larger world.

Please take a moment to vote, as that's the coin a free author is paid in. The feedback from votes, comments, and favorites is what keeps us coming back for more.

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,277 Followers
12