Harpers Ferry Scenery

Story Info
Gorgeous model enjoyed by four men on a mountaintop.
3.2k words
4.31
37.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harpers Ferry, for those of you familiar with it, is a incredibly scenic and historic National Park nestled between the Shenandoah and Catoctin Mountain ranges, where the Shenandoah and Potomac rivers meet, forming the triage of the states of Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Azure is my incredibly scenic and beautiful long-distance lover from the Rocky Mountains. I flew her to the area so that we could enjoy this breathtaking piece of the country together, and to live out our mutual fantasies. Hers, outdoor and spontaneous sexual adventures, and my own, exhibitionism, releasing my lover's inhibitions and sharing her beauty with any fortunate passersby.

The confluence of the geography of Harpers Ferry and Azure's spectacular natural beauty were a perfect scenario for this story. Enjoy.

*

We had made love for hours the night before in the quaint, rustic, mountainside, secluded hotel, by the fireplace, on the floor, our bodies as one. Though we had not been together as lovers for very long, our lovemaking was natural and electric from the very beginning, the fact that ours was a long-distance relationship kept the desire simmering, the passions smoldering, culminating in days of marathon and earth-shattering sex when we could escape together.

Azure was her name, which means 'sky blue' in French, matching the color of those mesmerizing eyes. In short, she was my dream woman. I saw her on a modeling website, expressed my admiration, quickly discovered our mutual attractions, and we began a cross-continental love affair that was without expectations, pretense, or envy, most of the traits that tear relationships asunder. Besides her modeling, Azure was a belly dancer, an entrepreneur, and by trade, in the legal profession, of all things. Oh, and did I mention that she had an oral fixation, and when we were together, my cock was usually buried in her mouth no matter where we found ourselves. All in all, yes, Azure was the living essence of my dream woman.

Azure was from the Rocky Mountain region, and had lived most of her life in places such as Montana, Idaho, and North Dakota, where they have a disproportionate number of very cold Johnsons. She had never really spent any time on the East Coast until we met, and I was delighted that she found such surprise at the beauty of this part of the country whenever I flew her in for trips. This time, however, my plan was for us to become one with the natural outdoor beauty of Harpers Ferry.

It was early November, and the weather was unseasonably warm for this time of year, approaching the low 70's. The leaves were perhaps a week or so beyond peak fall foliage, but still, the myriad of colors were spectacular. A perfect setting for hiking up the two-and-half-mile incline of the bluffs of Maryland Heights, where at the apex sat one of the most magnificent views on our continent. Legend has it that Thomas Jefferson made this hike many times for spiritual release and artistic inspiration. If Tommy had seen the outfit that Azure had chosen for our hike, well, being the ladies man that Mr. Jeff was purported to be, I'm sure revisionist history may have been altered somewhat. Tommy Boy would have been very distracted.

I confess that my legs were still a bit weak from our vertical aerobic sessions the night before, and Azure had performed such expert oral administrations on my cock, I harbored doubt that I could be indeed be motivated enough for the south to rise again, so to speak. We spent perhaps a half-hour in a standing, vertical 69, with Azure suspended upside down, sucking urgently on my cock, even after I had already exploded in her mouth, while I ate her luscious cunt to orgasm upon orgasm. Yes, the legs were indeed weary, but the middle leg saluted immediately when Azure appeared from the bathroom in her hiking wardrobe.

I absorbed the scenery from the ankles up. High top Timberland hiking boots. Thick, charcoal gray cotton socks, ending at the crest of her boot, encircling her calves, lean and muscular from her dancing activities. Short, SHORT, tight, olive green camouflage shorts, barely covering the curves of her ass cheeks, displaying a prominent cameltoe, her swollen labia literally bursting through the seams of the light cotton fabric. And, the piece d' resistance, a button-down faded denim blouse, with four buttons undone at the top, exposing her sensational cleavage, and tied up in a knot just above the belly button, displaying her taut stomach and belly button.

Literally, breathtakingly beautiful. Rendered speechless for once, I could do nothing but to express my appreciation and walk to her, take her in my arms, gaze into her sparkling, crystal blue eyes, and kiss her with the unbridled passion of a man truly expressing his appreciation of the beauty before him, and the sensationally good fortune that she chose him for her lover.

We left our cozy room arm-in-arm, cloaked in the trust and comfort of our dynamic chemistry, while also excited about the carnal possibilities that our hike up the glorious trails may contain. The ascent up the trail took over an hour, as I took every opportunity to stop and seek out the ancillary, less-traveled trails that wound through the woods of the mountain bluff. Unbeknownst to Azure, I was searching for the perfect location for a clandestine encounter on our descent. Not too secluded, with the very real chance of being discovered. And observed.

I also spent a good ten minutes on a break in our hike to loosen the knot and undoing the remaining button that held Azure's spectacular breasts within her shirt. Her nipples were wonderfully sensitive, and I reveled in the knowledge that she would become aroused nearly to the point of orgasm from just oral and digital attention on those spectacular orbs. As I reluctantly released my mouth from her tits and covered her up hastily before being seen by hikers coming down from the peak, I noticed a growing wet spot in the crotch of Azure's shorts, and a slight stream of pussy juice trickling down her thighs. When the hikers passed, I kissed her deeply once more, sucking her hot tongue into my mouth, and rubbed her pussy through her shorts as she moaned, "God, how I want your cock in me." She was hot, ready, willing. For anything. Anywhere. The time was near. How could I tell?

Reaching for the front of my waistband, Azure pulled me against her body with surprising strength. Her phenomenal tits collided with my chest swiftly and with clear intent. She ground her hips into my relentlessly throbbing cock and sucked my tongue into her mouth. We held this kiss until time stood still. Releasing my mouth from her burning kiss, Azure moved her lips to my ear and breathed hot breath to my lobe. "I want you, John. My body blazes with desire for you inside me. Not here, not now. The summit. I have to fuck you at the summit for all the world to see."

Her statement began to sink into my mind. "At the summit, for all the world to see." Oh, well, now it made more sense to me. But it wasn't exactly my plan. I wanted the tease to last even longer, and more so, I wanted to see how far Azure would dare as an exhibitionist.

Her breath on my neck pulled my mind back to the physical world. I knew that we were not far from the apex now, and I held her hand as we traversed the final yards through the increasingly narrow trail.

The view from the summit appears rather unexpectedly through the forest, and when we reached it, I hear Azure audibly gasp at the site. "My god, it's even better than you described, it's fantastic." There were perhaps a dozen or so other hikers at the top, mostly male, and they must have had a similar reaction when they turned and saw Azure, nipples erect, taut stomach exposed, long legs clad in the tightest of shorts, which by now were visibly stained at the crotch. Whether or not Azure was cognizant of it, her musky scent of sex permeated throughout the hilltop as well.

I stood behind Azure silently, as we both absorbed the spectacular sight of three states and two rivers cascading thousands of feet below us. I pressed my engorged cock against her amazing ass and held her by the hips as I felt her instinctively press her rear back into my lap, gyrating slightly. I nibbled tenderly on the nape of her neck and whispered, "Come on, I know another bluff where it's not as crowded. Over here a bit." We jumped over the rocks like two gazelles in a mating dance, until we found the somewhat secluded spot a few hundred yards to the north, on flat granite and limestone, still with a sensational view of the West Virginia side of the cliffs on the other side of the gorge.

We were hidden from sight by the bluff to our right, and could now only be seen by anyone who just may have happened onto the West Virginia side, perhaps two hundred yards away, separated by the river below. They would be able to see us, but not reach us. I took Azure's face in my hands and once again our mouths met in a hungry, inflamed kiss. The heat from her pussy could be palpably felt as she rocked against my pelvis, groaning softy, "Take me." I quickly untied the knot of her shirt and undid the remaining button and began to lap and suck urgently on her pencil-eraser-sized nipples.

I dropped us both to our knees, continuing my oral assault on her nipples, which by now were as hard as the granite beneath our knees.

I picked her up and led her to a softer spot on some underbrush and clover, knelt before her, and unsnapped the buttons on her shorts, my eyes boring into her own. Without a word, she stepped out of the shorts, exposing herself fully, now clad in only socks and hiking boots. Two fingers split her swollen, bright pink labia wide, and my lips locked onto her clitoris. She shuddered, and sank to her knees, the wails of her orgasm echoing throughout the canyons.

I lifted her ass from the ground and buried my face in her delicious cunt, my hands locked onto her buttocks, pulling her into my face. My face rose from her pussy only to urge her, "Suck on your tits, I want to see you suck on your tits." She smiled through her bliss and complied willingly, lowering her head as her long tongue snaked out of her lips and met her nipple lustily. She knew I loved to watch her do this, it was so fucking wild, the erotic sight was beyond description. My cock, still encased in my shorts, felt as if it would burst through the seams. I sucked her entire clit between my lips and began to vigorously finger-fuck her sopping cunt with three fingers as she cried and screamed, oblivious to the surroundings. Suddenly, from the corner of my eye, I saw movement on the neighboring cliffs. Still, I continued to blow and lick and lap at her dripping hole, juices literally spraying out of her tunnel, soaking my face.

Azure could only see me through her half-closed eyelids as she lay writhing in the grass, but I felt the need to announce that we were now being observed. I raised my mouth from her leaking cunt but kept rhythmically fingering her deeply. "Honey, there are two men on the other cliff. One has binoculars, and the other has a camera. Let's put on a show."

She groaned her assent, smiling blissfully, the knowledge that we were being both watched and recorded resulting in her blazing cunt increasing in temperature and humidity. Through pursed lips, Azure repeated her prior words, prophetically. "For all the world to see."

I gently grabbed her legs and spread them as wide as they could go, and held her ankles and dragged her out a few feet into a clearing of lower grass. I knelt over her, lowering my zipper, and my cock flopped out of my shorts and slapped against her face. All three of my fingers now curled upwards at once onto the top wall of her vagina, caressing the g-spot that I have come to know so intimately. She came in another gush of thick, milky fluid, her hips bucking uncontrollably up and down, and I fed her my cock, stuffing it deeply in her waiting mouth. "Suck this cock so those men can see just how much you love cock, baby." She took my cock deeper, heeding my urging. "Suck it." I pumped her cunt mercilessly, each digital insertion met with an audible slurp, each withdrawal with an audible splash.

Azure rose suddenly to her knees, which caused a current of her cum to ooze down her legs. She turned to her left and saw the voyeurs for the first time, one man by now holding the binoculars with one hand and stroking his cock through his jeans with the other. Azure moaned huskily at this sight, realizing that she was now the object of desire by men who could only enjoy visually, separated by the division of the cliffs, yet still having a clear and unobstructed view of the festivities.

Her eyes smoldered with a look of lust so intent that I had not yet seen this side of her. Despite being a part-time nude model by profession, Azure was admittedly rather conservative when we had broached the discussions of public sex. The circumstances now were transforming her instinctively into an enthusiastic performer. She turned my hips so that the men could get a full-side view as she plunged my cock between her lips over and over, ticking my swollen balls, spitting saliva on the shaft to lubricate, always conscious to use only her right hand as to not obscure the view of her swallowing my cock. It was like she was a porn star on a set, desperately milking my dick, urging the release of my cum.

I was startled out of my impending explosion by a shadow on the floor of the rocks. I spun my head to the right and saw him, a man standing half-hidden next to a tree just twenty feet behind us, pulling on his dick. He had been watching us, for who knows how long?

Azure looked up, noticing my distraction, and her eyes followed mine to the man behind us. I glanced down as she saw him, also, and was surprised that she began to suck even more urgently on my cock. Two men were filming us, and now yet a third was enjoying our blatant display of spontaneity from mere feet way. It would seem a shame if we didn't let this intrepid hiker share in the soon-to-be-most unforgettable hike of his lifetime.

I looked down at Azure, my cock still buried deep in her throat, saliva dripping down her chin, and simply raised my eyebrow with an unspoken invitation. She nodded unhesitatingly.

I grabbed my dick reluctantly from Azure's mouth and lowered my torso to a spot in the flat grass, pulling Azure on top of me, who landed directly on my cock like a missile blazing to its target, and she began to pump her magnificent body up and down my rod. With one curled finger, she motioned for the man to 'come hither', and I could hear the men on the other bluff shout, "Holy shit, she's going to do it. She's going to do them both."

Our heretofore bashful observer literally leapt from his perch in the woods and jumped next to Azure's face in a flash, releasing his impressive cock instantaneously. Azure wasted no time in grabbing the long shaft, looking up at man and uttering just one encouraging word. "Nice." His dick vanished between her lips in the next few seconds. Even I had to admit, having the proverbial eagles-eye view, that our new partner had quite the package. I quickly estimated that Azure now had about fifteen inches of cock filling her various holes and from the sounds of her muffled moans, she seemed quite grateful. She gripped the hiker's cock with both hands, while her magical vaginal muscles massaged my cock as she rocked away on my pole.

Azure looked over just in time to see the one man on the adjacent cliff splatter his load of semen high in the air, as the other man now frantically wanked at his exposed cock. He, too, would be soon to release. Azure would later tell me that the sensation that she felt at that moment, knowing that she could make four men come with seconds, was the most powerful aphrodisiac that she had ever experienced.

Like an accomplished maestro orchestrating the group climax to a crescendo, she tightened her vaginal grip on my cock until I could hold out no longer, and I erupted with a hot rush of cum that jetted high up into her tunnel, splashing against her cervix, and ricocheting downward and out of her hole, while at the same time she brought her mouth backward and caught the stranger's roar of sperm on her mouth, chin, collarbone, and tits. This was accompanied by the echoes of a primal grunting from across the bluff, as man number four erupted with a self-induced jet stream, having witnessed the tremendous display of wanton sexuality by Azure.

Our sated invitee nervously gathered his still-dripping cock back into his pants, and Azure grinned up at him, wiping his cum onto her breasts. "What's your name, darling?"

The man could barely stammer out his reply. "James."

Azure was now clearly and confidently reveling in her newly-discovered role of exhibitionist. She continued to rock gently up and down on my still-hard cock, our cum still oozing down from her cunt and onto my stomach.

"You're married, James?" Azure asked, pointing at the gold ring on his finger. James nodded sheepishly.

Unabashed, Azure continued the impromptu inquisition, still not even beginning to reach for her clothes, enjoying my cock still twitching on her inner walls. "Do you have a photo of your wife? May I see it, please?"

I watched from beneath Azure as the two men on the other bluff scurried off with a fond, lasting memory and pictures that would no doubt be shared with countless skeptics, like the story of fishermen who were fortunate enough to at least snap a glimpse of the big one that got away.

James stumbled through his wallet and I peered over Azure tits as he extracted a picture of a pretty brunette with a rocking body, perhaps in her mid-to-late thirties. Azure purred softly. "Ummm, gorgeous, hot. What's her name, James?"

James tucked his shirttail back into his belt. "Patty. Her name is Patty."

Azure rose from her knees, as her pussy released from my cock with an audible 'pop'.

She kissed him on the cheek lightly and smiled at the blushing man, and winked down at me, still prone on the ground.

"Well, James, how would you and that nice cock of yours and Pretty Patty like to join John and me for dessert this evening? Do you own a camcorder?"