Harri: Face the Slut Within Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Harri, you were so fucking hot ... last night ... when, when you ..."

"When what," I whispered hoarsely.

Her fingers slipped further up my hips. "When you ... begged me."

Begged her? Why, why she - I snapped my knees shut and tried to back away, but she'd hooked the waistband of my thong and I succeeded only in helping her slide it over my hips.

"Yesss," I moaned. Yes? I meant No. Well, I didn't, but I ... I was lost.

I cracked my eyes open. My dress was up above my waist, now, up above the bottom of my bustier. She pulled off my shoes and twisted the thong over my feet.

"Oh my God I can't believe you wore this after last night." She pressed it to her cheek. "The way you smell -" I blushed "- so rich, so hot. She fucking hot." She stared between my legs.

Jess dropped the slimy thing, forgotten, grabbed me under my ass and pulled me to her.

"Yesss," I moaned again. I was flat on my back on the sofa, hips ... suspended in open air, legs flexed on tiptoe to keep me there.

Her hands spread, then held, my thighs wide open. I felt her panting. She kissed the inside of one thigh, then a tiny lick of the other, then back for a nibble on the first. I imagined grabbing her head and shoving her face into my - my - I - I couldn't do it. I squirmed, willing her closer. She was breathing ... right there. She was ... blowing on me.

I ... whined. I tried to grind up to ... I felt her back away.

"What's wrong, Harri?"

"I - I need -"

"What do you need, baby?"

I heard that coy note in her voice. I can't believe she was going doing this to me again. "I - I need - oh, fuck, just fucking lick me."

The tip of her tongue darted out to touch my inner thigh. "Like that, Harri? Is that what you want?"

"Fuck you! Fuck me with your tongue! Suck me, lick my pussy Jess, I need you to lick my pussy. Fuck!" That's it. I was a slut. Begging for it, demanding.

Then it happened - I finally felt her tongue where I needed her soft, wet tongue. She pressed it flat across my whole slit. My hips jerked once and I was coming. I squeezed - inside - and felt a little dribble come out of my pussy. She lapped it up. She lapped as it dripped over my asshole. Oh my God it was so dirty to want her there.

Every nerve in my body was on fire and pulsed with the pressure of her tongue. I came again.

She didn't stop. My hands darted up and mauled my tits, twisting my nipples through the dress. She slobbered all over me with her tongue. She found my clit and sucked it between her lips while swirling around it with her tongue. I came again, with my fingers in my mouth.

Next thing I was aware of, she had her lips locked to my pussy, french kissing me, sawing her tongue in and out. It was so wet, so slick, so smooth, and yet ... My mind flitted back to my dream last night of a thick, juicy cock prying me open. I propped up on my elbows so I could see. Her face, covered in my juices, gleamed up at me.

"Oh my God, Jess. I've never felt anything like -"

She mumbled something into me. Her lips buzzed against my clit. My hips jerked.

"What, baby?"

Jess pulled away for an instant. "I love you." She dove back in.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God." I threw my legs around her head and fucked her face for dear life. I grabbed her head with both my hands and she didn't stop fucking me with her tongue.

I came and I came and I came and, when I couldn't take any more, I shoved her away and rolled up, retreating, onto the sofa. I perched there taking one quick, shallow breath after another, ass thrust high in the air, cunt still twitching and squeezing around her phantom taste buds. She smacked me, hard, across the ass and I almost came again.

I rolled onto my side. "No more, no more, no more," I panted.

She had a giant, pussy-eating grin on her face. "Ask and ye shall receive, Harri."

"Oh my God I loved it." I squeezed my eyes shut, then opened them again. "And I love you."

She leaned in and kissed me, her lips still wet. I could smell me, taste me, everything. Her hand found by breast, her thumb my nipple.

I shuddered and batted her away. "No more. Come to bed. It's your turn."

She hopped up and walked away, head over her shoulder, watching me. I followed on shaky legs. She stopped when I pulled my dress over my head. The sudden exposure left my nipples like bullets. She turned around and crushed me to her, her hands on my bare ass, trying to peel me apart. Our stocking'd thighs ran over each other like lightning. I used my arms to brace myself in the doorway. My left nipple disappeared into her mouth. I arched my back and ...

I pushed her away. "No! Not again!"

She had the temerity to pout at me. "Are you sure, Harri? I like it. A lot."

"Take off your dress," I barked.

"If you say so." She turned. "Help me."

I yanked the zipper down her back. Jess's dress fell away to reveal ...

Black satin, elegant and perfect, encased the bottom of her ribcage. It carved into her waist, then flared to stop above her hips except for the single black strap that disappeared down her ass and between her legs. I reached around her back and grabbed her breasts. Her puffy nipples grazed the palms of my hands. I licked the side of her neck right where it joined her shoulder.

"Yesss, Harri. Oh my God, yessss."

I reached down her front and worked that black strap in-between her lips while she moaned in my arms. Her legs almost collapsed. I spun her around and pushed her back onto the bed, where she fell, legs spread wide and pussy humping the air. This is what she'd done to me.

On the front of her corset was a line of white buttons where the hooks attached. Lower, right above where the strap almost disappeared between her lips, were two chrome snaps. I waited for her to watch me.

I started with my hands over my tits, nipples pinched between my fingers just like that first time I touched myself in the bathroom. I walked two fingers down the strip of bare skin left by the front of my bustier until they spread my pussy open. I slipped a finger in and groaned for her. I groaned for my Jess. I sucked that finger clean of the taste of my cunt while she stared into my eyes.

I turned around, thrust my hips back, and ran that hand down the crack of my ass. I meant to finger myself from behind, I really did, but I don't know what came over me. When I brushed my anus I shivered and pressed the wet tip of that digit in. My pussy spasmed and I felt a little gush trickle down my thigh.

"Oh my fucking God," Jess whispered hoarsely from behind me.

I spun around. I did every cheesy, awkward porn move I could think of. I put each leg up on the bed and undid the garter suspenders, never stopping my hips moving, then rolled down the stockings. Jess stared, mouth open, pressing her clit through the strap over her pussy. I unhooked the bottom fastener on my bustier.

"Oh, yes, oh yes take it off, Harri. I need to see you."

I had to hold it shut with one hand for the last few fasteners so I could throw it away behind me in one motion. My breasts bounced free.

"Oh yes, oh God you're so hot." She made a move to sit up.

"No!" I leapt onto the bed and straddled her, pinning her arms to her sides. The sensation of black satin between my thighs was sublime. She stared right at my pussy. "No," I said. I hunched over and kissed her, sucking each lip in turn.

I leaned a little further and dangled first one nipple, then the other, into her wet mouth. I selfishly took them back and teased myself in front of her. Now she was on fire and could only watch.

"Harrriiiii!" she wailed.

I slid a little further down, so her squirming hips were under me. She arched her back, pressing her breasts to mine. We were soft skin against soft skin. I knew what she needed. Starting at her collarbone I nibbled down to one breast, then licked roughly across it.

"Oh, Harri," she moaned.

I kneaded her other nipple with my tongue while plucking the first between two fingers. I sucked her whole breast into my mouth, worshiped it. Her hands tried to escape from under my knees.

"No!" I said and pinned her wrists.

"Please -"

I slid further down - hips over her calves. Her stockings felt so good against me. Slowly, ever-so-slowly, I lowered my head until I bit the edge of the strap. I pulled until first one, then the other snap popped open.

"Oh fuck - I've never been this wet before."

I hovered over her, mouth open, tongue extended. If she wanted relief, she was going to have to work for it. Jess had dangling, wrinkled labia and the most beautiful little patch of hair above her pussy, mussed and oily from that strap all night. I can't believe I was going to do this. What was wrong with me? If she arched as high as she could, her clit would hit my tongue. And she did, over and over, straining to just get the tip of my tongue on her.

"It's not fair - it's not fair - please, Harri."

I relented. Her hands went straight to her breasts, nipple still wet from my mouth. Her thighs went wide and my tongue went deep into her pussy. Smell and taste were inseparable - she was sweet, watery, so different from me, yet ...

"More - please - more. I'm so close - "

I hadn't touched her clit yet, not really. I dropped two fingers in, palm up, curving up until I felt the rough, spongy tissue of her G-spot. Thank God for endless wasted days in hospital beds with an infinite variety of educational literature. I massaged it with a slow, steady rhythm, below what her hips demanded. I nibbled the inside of her thigh; she thrashed.

"Please - please more. It's not fair."

Fucking shit, if she was going to make me behave this way then I was going to punish her. I used just the tip of my tongue again to set up a counterpoint tapping on her firm nub. Her body began to tense and arch. I slowed.

"No - no-no - it's not fair. Harri - please - I'm so close."

I curled up right between her thighs, maintaining the slow G-spot massage. "I'm gonna make you come, Jess." I breathed the words over her slit. "I'm gonna make you scream."

"No - no - it's not fair."

I pressed my tongue against her clit as hard as I could then, just when she started to pull away, I sucked it into my mouth, gnawed her between my lips, and vibrated the fingers in her pussy as fast as I could. She managed to hold back until she stuffed a pillow over her face to stifle her screams. Every time she approached the quivering edge of overstimulation, I slowed until she started grinding her hips again. We did this over and over until finally she pushed me away with her feet.

She pulled the pillow away. "Not fair, not fair. I can't breath."

I straddled her again and gently unfastened the corset while she looked up at me. She gasped when at last I freed her. I slipped it from under her then slid the stockings from her feet.

"I love you," she said.

We kissed until our grinding hips brought us another orgasm. We fell asleep in each other's arms.