Harri: Face the Slut Within Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thenry
thenry
10 Followers

He was stiff, his whole body stiff, his lips unyielding.

"I - I can't," he muttered. "I'm sorry."

"No wait, you're right. It has to be you." I whispered, "Let me try something. Stroke my back."

He did, lightly, his fingers running over the bump of my bra strap. I resettled into his lap. Damn that belt buckle was going to hurt. I can't believe I was going to do this.

"Matt? Do you know how old I am in here?" I pitched my voice up. I cooed into his ear. "I'm an eighteen year old girl, Matt. I'm a eighteen year old schoolgirl, Matt, and I need someone, I need you to teach me ... how to be a woman."

It was working. His hand clutched my thigh, then slid up a little to the edge of my skirt. He kissed down the side of my cheek, tasted my neck.

"My little pu- I-I get so ... wet sometimes and I can think about is - is your ... co-" I choked on the word.

The mood broke. He dropped his hands to the cushions. I didn't want to stop.

"That was almost it," I said. "I - I have to go to the bathroom. One more try, okay?" Please?

"Yeah, me too. Bathroom, I mean." He sounded resigned.

I winced as I climbed off his lap.

"You okay?"

"It's just your damn belt buckle. Look at this."

I flipped up the back of my skirt to show him the red indentation on my thigh. His jaw dropped. It might have been a little unfair of me. "Be right back."

In the bathroom I took stock. I was a little flushed, a little, but certainly not wanton. I wasn't nervous or particularly excited ... I was, okay I was a little drunk. The crotch of my panties was soaked, but that didn't mean anything. I wasn't out of control. The yellow lacy thing was certainly girly, sluttier than I should be able handle. Back on the sofa, Matt fidgeted.

"Relax," I said. "Go do what you've got to do. One more try, five minutes and ... if we can't and there's no sparks, it's right off to bed." Where I'll masturbate myself to sleep.

He seemed to accept that and got up. I kicked off my shoes. The fake fur was silky between my toes.

I leaned against the edge of the sofa and thought about drinking a little more scotch. Did I really want - what did I want? Making out with a guy ... just to show Jess or even myself I could seemed like a pointless exercise. I think what I wanted was to feel safely attractive to, and safely attracted by, a guy. But how?

We could fall asleep beside each other and hope I woke in the middle of the night - but that was asking to lose control. The most in control I'd been the whole week was when I - yeah, that might work.

I undid my bra beneath my shirt and slid it out the arm hole. The fabric of the little polo was harsh across my nipples, engorging them further. Matt noticed as soon as he came back. I think it was getting easier for him to forget.

"I -"

"Here's what we're going to do." I picked up one of the little sofa pillows and tossed it on the rug. "You are going to lie down on your back. Now git."

"What is this, exactly."

"One more try, five minutes, lie down. On your back."

Matt obliged.

"Hands by your sides."

I looked at him, pondering the best way to do this. Light caught chrome at his waist. I shook my head.

"Pants off, shirt off."

"Now wait just a second."

"Hey! I want this, need this to be you. A man. I want some tactile sense here, some skin. The pants are just because of that damned buckle."

"Yeah? What do I get?"

I shook my tits at him. He couldn't look away. Shirt, pants, off in a flash and tossed against the wall. He had orange boxer-briefs on, and his flaccid cock and balls jiggled when he landed on his back, arms stiff at his sides. Don't think about it.

"Relax," I said. I sashayed up to him, then dropped to my knees.

"How is this -"

"Shhh." I swung one thigh over him - he couldn't see anything on account of the skirt - to pin his arms to his sides. For a minute I looked down at him, proud nipples on full display.

He just watched me. He had these perfect washboard abs that I, even at 85 pounds and zero body fat could never imagine. His intricate tattoo - I traced it with my fingertip - went up his arm and spread across his shoulder like a flame. I played around with placing my hands on his hard chest, cupping his pecs first one way, then another. I shimmied a little, settling myself flush against his lower abdomen. His skin was hot. He closed his eyes.

Comfortable now, maybe even acclimated, I supported myself with my elbows on his shoulders and leaned down for a kiss. This time he responded.

Gently I touched the inside of his lip with the tip of my tongue. I had my hands petting the sides of his head. I probed again and this time his lips parted. I moaned - just a little - when my tongue found his.

He was breathing faster through his nose. I was, too. My hips rocked, almost on their own, reaching for, grinding for ... what? I was horny. The white fur around him was so soft, so beautiful. His tongue shot into my mouth. I moaned around it. I lamented I wasn't in the tighter panties from yesterday so I could ... get a little relief. I could just let him ... touch ... no. I squeezed his arms against his sides and ground myself into him.

He fought me for that. I leaned back upright. "No!" I tried to grab his wrists with my hands, pin him like I had Jess the night before.

He slid them out from under my legs. I fought him with all my strength - with all of my weight - but I was nothing against him. He gently enclosed his hands around my waist and pulled me down, ground my panty-clad pussy against his abdomen.

I leaned back further. "What are you -"

"Let go of my wrists," he simply said.

My arms fell to my sides. It was useless. I was on top, but he was in control. His hands slid up, under my shirt, and stopped, outlining the bottom edge of my breasts. He looked up at me, my chest heaving, nipples straining.

"Should I?" he said.

I nodded a tiny, tiny little nod. His hands closed over my breasts, his fingers found my nipples. I threw my head back and gasped. His fingers were rougher - he was rougher - than Jess had been, but he felt so good.

"You think I haven't noticed these?" he growled. "It's all I could think about last night when you ... when you were with ... my sister. Admit it, you've been flaunting these."

He was right. It was bad of me. Him, Jess, I almost didn't care who stared, as long as they noticed. I nodded again, but it wasn't enough for him.

He pinched both my nipples, hard. "Say it."

"Unh! I like it -unh-" he pinched again, "when you stare."

"Yeah you do, Harri."

"Yeah I do," I crooned. For an instant I wished he could -

His hands dropped back to my waist. We grinned at each other in a moment of acknowledged awkwardness.

"This is ... okay, isn't it." he said. Maybe not even a question.

I pulled my shirt over my head, breasts spilling free. "You tell me." I giggled. Like a schoolgirl.

"They're - they're perfect. Wow, you're -"

I didn't let him finish. I collapsed on his chest and we were kissing. He was hungry in my mouth. His hands roamed across my back, hugging me to him. Our tongues slid over each other. I clutched his biceps, then ran my fingers through his hair. He dropped his hands to my hunched thighs and ran them up under my skirt. He clutched my ass - I gasped and rolled it back into his hands, buried my face into his neck.

"Oh, fuck, Harri. Your have the perfect ass, too." His big, strong, man's hands kneaded my flesh. With each squeeze on my bare cheeks, he spread me a little further, got closer to -

I shuddered. "I can't believe you're doing this to me."

He gripped me around my waist with one arm, immobilized me against his abdomen, thighs spread wide, ass jutting high in the air. My skirt flipped down my back and I knew he could see me and that stupid bright yellow thong. His other hand still wrapped around ... back there, clutching me, and then -

"Ffffuuck," I groaned into his neck. A single finger lightly stroked down the center of my pantied slit. "Mmmaaaatt," I whined.

"You're so wet, Harri. Christ, you're soaked. Why didn't you say something? You don't want me ... touching?" He stroked down my slit again, pressing harder, fingertip submerging just a little. He hunched and reached further down, adjusting something - his underwear? - before his finger returned to where I needed it.

"Yessss, yessss. Pleeease."

His moved his finger an inch lower and began thrumming past my clit, barely making contact. I tried to move my hips, tried to add a little more pressure, but he had me pinned. Every one of my panting exhales turned into a whimper.

"What's the matter, Harri, you need more? You just have to say so."

The quick touches were maddening, infuriating. I wanted to plead, I wanted to scream at him. I dug my fingernails into his shoulders, but he wouldn't stop, wouldn't speed up, wouldn't press any goddamn harder. I arched myself up as far as I could go. He curled and latched onto my nipple, sucking it into his wet mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes-yes-yes!" The change gave me the exact fraction of an inch I needed slide against his fucking fingers. Fuck, his tongue on my nipple felt so good.

He ripped my panties away, and I mean ripped. He grabbed at the back of the waistband and, thwop, something sprang apart. He yanked them out from between us and, in a flash, the fat fingers of both hands pawed at my cunt. He spread my wetness everywhere - cheeks, asshole, fuck I was so wet, but he couldn't go deep. I was too far down, basically sitting on his hands.

"I just - I just - I just need a - a little more," I managed to stammer out between breaths.

I pushed him back flat and jerked a little further up his body and - fuck - that was it, two fingers in my pussy and his pinky mashed against my clit. I still had my breasts rubbing all over his face and - God -

I was so fucking close. "Yes, yes, yes, yes."

I bucked back against his hand. I wanted him to drill me with those fingers, bang me like it was a ... a ... but he wouldn't move them, left them buried for my pussy to squeeze and that one finger on my clit. Fuck, I was so close. Then his other hand was at my face, his fingers in my mouth. I was sucking them, panting around them, and that, that, fuck -

"You know what that taste is, Harri? That's your pussy. A man made you that wet, Harri. A man is going to make you come." He began moving his hand in out and, finally, started finger-fucking my pussy, finger-fucking my mouth.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

I squeezed on his fingers, I licked on his fingers, I existed on his fingers, and I ... I came on his fingers. But he stopped too soon, pulled them out of me and left me shaking on all fours, hovering over his body. I'd had an orgasm, maybe, but it was merely ... an echo of what I'd been building toward. He nervously patted my skirt back into place while I caught my breath. Did he think he was done, did he think I didn't ... want any more?

I lowered myself back to his skin and ground the messy slit between my legs against his belly in a gentle circle. "I'm still wet for you, Matt. I still ... want you. What do you want to do to me? Do you want to feel me on your fingers again?" I was egging him on. "Do you want to ... eat me?"

His head was still buried between my breasts. Was - was he hiding from me? I slid down his body so I could tease his ear with my tongue. A little wet lump pressed off center high on the back of my thigh. He gasped. I unconsciously realigned my hips and there was a spongy wet lump slipping past my little clitty followed by hard ... I froze. Well, I wanted to freeze, but couldn't help rocking back and forth just a tiny bit. A tiny bit. Me and tiny bits. He squeezed his eyes shut.

"What the - what the fuck is that?" I knew exactly what it was. I simply couldn't believe it.

"I - I'm sorry. You're so goddamn hot and you were riding me and sucking my fingers and I was ... sucking your tits and - I was sure it couldn't happen."

I had to see. I looked down the space between our bodies, my nipples still brushing against his broad chest and - the fucking skirt was in the way. He hadn't seen me - he'd never seen me ... down there. I sat back on him, his hands, still, on my thighs, and reached behind me to unzip my pleated skirt. He still had his boxer briefs on - what I felt was what he'd let poke above the waistband. His eyes widened when he realized what I was about to do. I ... unveiled myself for him, to him, and there, nestled between the folds of my perfect teen slut pussy was the angry plum purple head of an engorged cock. His cock. A tiny spasm raced through my insides. He bucked his hips just a little and I swear I felt it ... throb against my clit. I swear I felt myself leak over him.

"I - I - I never thought this could happen," he said. "I - I was sure. I never would've - we - we can stop right now. Do you want to stop, Harri?"

I knew what answer my voice would give, knew what answer it had to give. What was I, some kind of slut? Throw a cock at me and I was gagging for it? My body wanted something else. It wanted me to grab my tits and tug my nipples. I rolled back my hips, wetly smearing myself over his cock until the elastic of his underwear grazed my lips.

"Wait - wait-wait. Oh, God, Harri. Hold on for just a goddamn second."

I was - I was giving myself to him - was I giving myself to him? - and he wanted me to -wait-? He pulled me back up on all fours by my ass. He was fidgeting again down there, I heard his legs rustling in the rug. I was grinding empty air in a daze when he latched onto my breasts and, with pinches and tugs on my nipples, guided me back onto his lap.

"Oh, fuuuck," I groaned. He'd taken his goddamn underwear off. "Fuuck."

He fondled my tits as, my hands on his hard chest, I eased my gash up and down long rod. On one end it was my clit wedged against the base of his shaft, the head lifting off his skin while I soaked his balls. On the other it was my bare pussy on display for him in the front, with the head of his cock buried in buried in, about to emerge into ... In-in between, when I looked down, it was his rigid shaft splitting my furrow. He was mesmerized by the sight. I was -

I could almost imagine I was watching one of those old pornos, waiting to feel something. Waiting and failing. This wasn't me. It couldn't be. But the view was wrong - something I never saw on a screen. I was staring, fascinated, at the -underside- of a thick hunk of - and a vein they never would've allowed on camera. And I had swaying tits in the way, tits with a man's hands fondling them, pinching their engorged nipples. And it didn't feel like I was anesthetized against lust, like a chaste, cloistered troll. It felt like anywhere Matt wanted to touch me - and I'd let him touch me anywhere - would leave me whimpering for more. And when I whimpered it was with a vulnerable, feminine, little girl's voice. I'd lost my carefully cultivated distance. Here, now, I -was- nothing but a vulnerable, feminine, little girl. And I was getting close to coming again.

I slid faster, harder. "Oh, Matt, oh Matt. Oh, Matt!" I pressed -through- his cock, trying to connect to - "Oh Matt! Oh Matt!" Fuck, I was so close again - this was going to be the big one, in a second I'd be able to forget about what a cock was doing to me - in a second I was going to -

"Harri - Harri -" He was yelling, trying to get my attention. "Christ, Harri, you're hurting -" He grabbed me by the hips and forced my down into his lap, off his cock. "I can't take anymore."

I'd been robbed again. Fuck, I was so close. I was right there with my clit at the base of his cock, my weight down off his hips. I grabbed his cock - fuck, it was huge in my tiny hands. I could barely fit my fingers around it. I ran one hand up and down the top, jacking him, basically, while the other pressed the rest into my swollen teen clitty. "What's the matter, Matt, you can't handle it? You can't handle what this cunt is doing to you?"

"Oh, fuck." He couldn't look at me. "Fuck, Harri, fuck you're hot. You're a fucking ... hot ... sexy little ... bitch, but I, I - it was too hard. It was too much, it was hurting -"

"Ah, poor little Matt, his little ...-" I whimpered "- cocktoy plays too rough."

I caressed the top of his dick and milked out a fat drop of pre-cum, which I collected on my finger. My second almost-orgasm receded and the gravity of what I was doing sank in. The imaginary line between me and the thing I hated most was dangerously transparent. I was jacking, slick with my own juices, a man's fat cock, licking my lips at the thought of sucking his pre-cum off my finger. I wiped it around my nipple instead. Let him suck it off if he wanted to. Matt was hard and - and smooth and shaved all the way to the base. I didn't even know guys could do that. He throbbed in my hands and my pussy throbbed against him.

"What do you want, Matt," I whispered.

"Fuck, Harri, I don't - I don't -"

"I know what you want." I wanted it too. Slut.

I raised myself up on my knees, leaned over with one hand on his chest so he could see ... everything, then reached around my back and cupped his balls in my palm. He shaved those, too. I shivered. I grasped him around the base of his hot meat so he pointed right up at my wet ... hole. I lowered myself -just enough- so his tip pressed against my clit.

"You think I'm going to let you in here, don't you," I whispered hoarsely. By sliding my hand up and down his slick shaft I could maneuver the tip around my wet mess. I had no idea what I was doing. I was out of control. "You probably think I want it." I could feel the spongy head deform as I forced it across my ridges and folds. I shuddered. "You probably think that just because my pussy is dripping down your cock that I'm a - a slut who - who can only think about ... your big dick ... inside her." I shifted my hips just a little, changed the angle, and the head of his cock settled into a pit, started to slip into ... I forced it out again and up around my clit, but drove it back there in an instant.

Matt grabbed my wrists, both of them, leaving me balanced on my knees with his cock poised, pressing ... "We both know I'm going to do this, Harri."

I looked him right in the eye. He was flushed, breathing just as fast as I was. My tits swayed, nipples aching. "Go on, I dare you."

He shook his head. "Beg me."

"What! Fuck you!"

He started pulling me down gently by the wrists. I pushed back with my thighs.

"Beg me. If you're such a little slut, such a sexy bitch, that you want a cock, my cock inside you, then you'll have to beg me."

I shivered. I felt that spasm run through me again. "And I'll say it again, Matt. If you want this, you're going to have to take it."

He bucked his hips hips just a little, reflexively. Not enough to push him anywhere, just enough to increase the pressure, to ... threaten. He pulled harder on my wrists. "Beg me, Harri! Now!"

The dam burst inside me. "Fuck! Fuck me, Matt!" I demanded. I could hold out for an extra instant.

"Beg me."

I couldn't resist. I was crying in my little girl's voice. "Please, Matt, please. I'm such a little slut and ... and -oh fuck- please just fuck me. Stick your fucking cock in my pussy, Matt, please I'm - I'm begging you."

He grabbed me by the hips and relentlessly pushed down. My hands shot to my nipples, twisting, pulling. At first the pressure was just ... there. I felt the head of his cock pressing, flattening, then -pop- it was inside me.

"Ffuuuck," he hissed.

I had lost. I'd never felt, never imagined anything so big inside me, yet I was sinking. He had just begun. His hot flesh forced its way into my tight, slick tunnel. Inch, by agonizing inch, he forced my cunt open. He let go and I bobbed up with a gasp only to be drawn back again. It was easier for a second - just wet and hot and electric - until he hit the depth of his former exploration. He pushed, adding his hips to the pressure.

thenry
thenry
10 Followers