Harri: Face the Slut Within Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thenry
thenry
10 Followers

"Enh, enh, enh, enh!" I sounded like a yapping dog.

I looked down - inches to go. He let go again, letting me bob up and down twice - "Fuck! Fuck!" - before grabbing me again. I felt his cock creep deeper into me, penetrate me, so much deeper than I'd ever been touched, so much deeper than I could ever imagine feeling anything - "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" - then that was it. I was full, full to the brim, his dick scraping my womb, his cock buried in me and my little clitty back grinding around the base.

"Oh, Matt, I - I never -"

"Harri, you're - you're so goddamn beautiful just like that."

I leaned over and kissed him, feeling him move inside me as I did so, throb as I squeezed him. He was inside me. Matt's cock was inside me. "I love the way this feels," I whispered onto his lips.

His hands on my hips started me gently rocking. It wasn't a lot of movement, barely anything on the outside, but with my clit hard against his pelvis and all of that hard ... heat inside me, it was enough. I was off again, racing. Sweat beaded on my back, between my tits.

"Oh, fuck," I said. I leaned forward now, whole inches slipping out of me before I slammed them back in. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" This was going to be it, this was going to be - "Oh, God!" I reared back and rode his pole. Up and down, up and down, his eyes never left where we joined. I slid my hand down my front until - oh God, that was his cock disappearing inside of me, I pressed my hand into the soft flesh over my pelvis and felt him moving, inside, and my clit - begging. I rubbed my clit so he could see. I split my fingers along my lips so I could feel his shaft rubbing past, and I rubbed my clit, harder, and - "I'm commmiiinnng!" I screamed.

He didn't stop. He flipped me onto my back without letting his precious cock slip out of my box. I mauled my tits with my tiny hands. He fucking pounded me, pulling out until just the tip was inside of me, leaving me momentarily empty and aching, then plunging in again so fast that only my little mound kept our pelvises from cracking. As hard as I squeezed my cunt trying to keep him in, grasp his hot meat, he took it from me again. And again. He dominated me. If I was still like this in six months, this is how he would fill me with his babies. He grunted like a pig as he plowed me even as I screamed his name over and over. Matt. Matt. Matt's cock was inside of me.

I came down from my peak, but he was still going strong. Thrust after - fuck - thrust. It was going to happen again. He was building toward ... I wrapped my legs around his back, heels on his ass forcing him into me me harder, faster. His eyes screwed shut. A drop of sweat shook on his chin, then splattered on my chest. I wrapped my hands around his back, clawed his shoulders, and pulled him to me. I was curling into a tight little ball around him. I knew what was going to happen.

I knew what I wanted. "I'm gonna make you come, Matt. I'm gonna make you come with your fat cock inside me. You won't be able to stop." I was babbling, yelling into his ear. "I'm gonna be dripping with you, Matt. Your cock is going to spray inside of me, pump me full. You're a man and you're gonna pump me full of cum. Do it, Matt, do it." I came again.

He pounded me maybe ten more times, enough for me to come down from my orgasm, then collapsed, body limp and cock still rock hard and twitching. "I - I can't come. Fuck, Harri, I get so close, but I'm so fucking drunk. I shouldn't even be able to get it up, but you're so fucking hot, so tight."

I pushed him off of me. He lay on his back, gasping for breath, cock bobbing in the air.

"Let me," I said. I straddled him, grabbed his tool, and slid it back in me.

He screwed his eyes shut again.

"Look at me." I stared right into his eyes. Played with my tits. For him. "You see what you made me?" I raised myself up and dropped back unto his cock. "A slut who just wants you to come inside of her." I did it again - he groaned, I groaned. "That's what I am right now, a horny slut who loves -unh- to fuck your big fat -unh- dick." The more I said it, the truer it became.

It was working. He had his hands on my hips again, was pounding up into me, eyes shut and grunting. And I was - I was - oh, God, it shouldn't be possible. I was getting close again. I pinched and squeezed my fat nipples. I was going to make him come and that was going to make me come again. He let out a ferocious groan - then collapsed limp beneath me, defeated.

It wasn't fucking fair. I was so fucking close. I whimpered, I mewled. My pussy spasmed around his raging steel.

"Fuck, I can't, Harri - I fucking can't."

"Fuck! Fuck!" I leapt off of him. "I know what you need." I bent over, stood on my toes, braced my arms against the back of the sofa, and thrust my ass up for him. "You need to fuck me like this, don't you Matt."

I squeezed my eyes shut. I knew what I was doing, but this was so goddamn much like that moment in Aunt Cathy's bathroom when I was afraid a man could just take me. Three days and now I was in the same pose, begging for it. Like a slut. I felt hot hands on my ass, then - there it was - his hard cock knocking at the back door. I tried to lean back against him, but he wouldn't let me. Instead he slowly, slowly slid into me, making me feel each agonizing inch like it was the first time.

"No! Fuck, Matt, fuck me hard!" I needed him to fill me, I needed him to fuck me fast and hard, I needed him to take away my ability to think about what I was doing. I needed Matt to come deep inside me.

"No. You're a little bitch and you're going to take it any way I give it to you." He bottomed out inside me.

Fuck, he was so much deeper like this, deeper than before. I could feel him stretching me in there - inside - then the tide receded and he was sliding out of me again. "Oh, fuck, Matt. Please, please Matt, I need it hard. I'm begging you for it, please, just - just - fuck me hard again."

"You? I thought this was about me now. I thought you needed me to pump you with my jizz. What kind of hot slut are you, you forgot about that?"

He was right. "I don't know, Matt. I - I just - you make me - you make me so dirty for you. I just need it, I need your cock."

He started in again. Was he - was he even harder than before? Was that possible? He spread my cheeks apart, allowing his cock to press a minute distance even deeper.

"Oh, fuck Harri. I can see everything. Oh, fuck, you have such a perfect pussy."

I was just a teen slut wrapped around his cock. "Tell me, Matt. Tell me what you see."

He was sliding out again. "Your ass is flawless, Harri. Your skin is so soft and you're just bent over, letting me take you like this."

"I want it, Matt."

"And your pussy-" he was sliding back in "-it looks like I'm splitting you apart. And you're so tight, and wet, and your little pink asshole - I can see it squeeze over and over again-" and back out again. Was he speeding up? "My thighs are wet, you're so wet. And you're letting me take you, begging me for it. And we're sweating and-" out again. He was going faster. "I wanted you all night, but I couldn't fucking get it up. You were right next to me, so hot in that little skirt, and I wanted to -" He slammed into me - I whimpered. Out again, so fast. "But you did it. Fuck! You're so fucking hot and I'm so fucking hard -"

He lost control. He pounded my ass with his hips, his cock fucking me like I begged him to. I felt the waves of impact travel through my body, my tits jerking back and forth with every stroke. That wasn't the only difference. The angle was a little changed from before, either way before. It meant I felt him a little differently, not just deeper, that too, but like he was thrusting along a different side of me. And there was a pressure building - like I had to pee, but I knew my bladder was empty. Possessed by what desire I don't know - I certainly couldn't handle any more than he was giving me - I reached down and started rubbing my clit. It relieved that new pressure.

"Oh, fuck!" I reared back, pressing against his sweaty chest, to look at him, my head against his glorious tattoo. I writhed around his rigid pole. "My pussy," I said, "I have to rub it. You're going to make me come again." But I couldn't keep my balance this way. I was shaking.

"Let me," he said.

I leaned over, once more against the back of the sofa. He wrapped both his arms around my hips, had both his hands on my cunt, pinching, mashing rubbing. That pressure was back - I didn't know what it was. I rolled my hips back, fighting it, fighting him. All I could hear was wet slapping of his hips on my ass. I felt it travel deep within me, an obliterating contraction. I tried to hold back, but he kept pounding me with his cock, my ass shaking with each impact, pushing past the edge.

"Fuuuck!" I screamed, holding back one single instant longer. I sprayed a wave of liquid out of my pussy, gushing around his cock, all over his hands. That orgasm filled me with shame and revulsion, but he didn't stop.

"Fuck, Harri, that's so fucking hot. You squirted all over me, fuck -" His hands were cold and wet on my ass, too slick to hold on. "You're a squirting slut - fuck! You just can't get enough."

My - my man liked what had happened, what I'd done all over him. Emboldened, but burning with shame at what I'd become, I begged for more. "Matt, I need you to -" fuck, I was such a dirty whore "-I need you to smack it. Smack my ass, Matt. I need it."

I felt his hand leave me, then - smack! "Unh, unh, unh, unh!" It did things to me - when he did that, drove me on automatic. "Smack it again - fuck! - unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Like clockwork - smack! - and I'd buck back four times, crying out for him. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Smack! "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" It took the choice away.

I was bucking too hard for him to keep me straight, tits flying everywhere. I couldn't believe he was still so fucking hard. His tried to grab me again, but his hand landed crooked, wet thumb right over my asshole, and - "Oh, fuck, Matt, stick it in me. Stick your thumb in my ass."

He pushed hard and, oh fuck it was so dirty, having two things in my holes. It was so tight back there, and he kept moving it in and out opposite his cock.

"Oh, fuck, Matt. Can you feel it when you do that? Can you feel your cock in me, fucking me, when you have your thumb in my ass? Can you feel how dirty I am? Unh, I'm such a dirty slut for you."

He wrapped his other arm around my hips again and it was thumb in my ass, cock in my cunt, fingers on my clitty. He was going to make me - and I was, screaming, coming again. I was bucking against him, screaming, and he was still so fucking hard and he couldn't finish.

I pulled away from him, turned around, and pushed him back against the sofa. I knelt over his feet, grabbed his cock with both hands, and started furiously jacking it. I looked up at him, mouth open, and licked my lips.

"I know what you want, Matt. You want to come all over my face, my tits. You're so close Matt." I couldn't keep using two hands on him - I was too greedy. I stuck two fingers - no, three - in my pussy and starting fucking myself, thumb on my clit. "Unh! Unh! Do it! Do it, Matt. Come on my face!"

"Oh, fuck, Harri. Put it in your pretty mouth and suck it. Please, Harri. I'm so fucking close. Please - please suck my cock." He bucked his hips toward my mouth.

I turned my head, deflecting his cock, my hand still around it, across my sweaty cheek. This was the final frontier. I had a man's cock on my face, Matt's cock, rank with the smell of my dirty teen pussy. He'd fucked me with it all night like a little bitch, made me come so many times I couldn't keep track. I stuck my tongue out, just a little, and tasted myself on him as his cock slid back, his skin like silk, across my lips. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and pointed him at it, not touching anything inside. If the vision of this didn't make him come, nothing would.

"Fffuuuuck," he groaned above me.

A tiny drop landed on my tongue - his pre-cum, a little salty, a little musty. I froze, three fingers deep in my pussy. My tongue darted to scoop up the rest, and I was lost. He bucked his hips, bumping himself off the back of my mouth. My lips closed around him. I was sucking his cock.

Once I crossed that line I was ravenous. I gobbled his fat cock, licking, slurping, and moaning around whatever I could fit into my mouth. The sounds of my oral lust filled my ears. I couldn't get enough of his big dick on my tongue. I jacked the rest of his rod with one hand and fucked myself with the other until I was shaking.

"Fuck, Harri, you're mouth. You're fucking sucking my cock."

And I was going to come again, too, with Matt's cock in my mouth. I was shaking, screaming around his cock, barely doing anything for him except squeezing my fist and sucking between breaths. But it was finally enough.

Matt's whole body tensed. He arched his back off the sofa. Beneath my knees, his toes curled in the fur rug. "Oh fuck! Oh Harri! Harri! Harri! Harri!"

I actually felt that first spurt as it forced it's way through my fist and exploded in my mouth, salty, bitter, thick, watery, sweet semen. He forced cock deeper, into my throat. I choked, gagged on his cock trying to swallow as fast as I could, trying to breathe. My fingers were still in my pussy, and I was coming again. I couldn't hold it all in - I felt jizz escape and dribble across my lips. I whimpered. I sucked. I needed.

His dick was just pulsing in my mouth now, emptied, starting to deflate. I licked it all over, licked my lips, milked him with my tongue, desperate for one last taste. Matt pulled out of my mouth, fell to his knees, threw his arm around my shoulder, and dragged me to the floor. With his last thought he rolled the edge of the fur rug over us - it was heaven - and we were gone.

I awoke floating in a cocoon of white fur, cradled in his arms, the morning light filtering in a soft glow. I held as still as I could - was that? - his cock half-erect and nestled in the crack of my ass. I reached between my legs and lazily swiveled him so he lay along my dirty slit. It felt like my lips down there were dry and stuck together, but it felt so right to have him against me. I dozed.

Later - minutes, an hour - he was harder, gently throbbing against my clit with the beating of his heart. My nipples were hard for him. I could see them. I wanted to move against him, to grind, but I - I didn't want to wake him. I just needed a tiny pressure, a little push, to sate me and let me drift off again.

I held my breath to stifle a moan as I rocked my hips just a tiny, tiny bit, waking myself up a fraction. His cock broke the dry seal on my pussy. Hot, fresh juice seeped out of me, coating him. I gasped at the sudden return of that electric sensation.

"Mmmm," he groaned, him still almost completely asleep. He reached down and peeled himself away from - no! I yearned for him, I needed - fuck! - he plunged all the way into me with one stroke.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," I groaned. He was so hard in me, so hot. I squeezed and squeezed and ... then it was safe to sleep again, complete.

I awoke for the fourth time to him moving within me, rocking his hips to stroke a few inches into and out of my mushy center. I rocked my hips gently back against him.

"Morning," he said, softly, when he noticed my responsiveness.

I didn't have words yet. This was so different from last night, so much softer. We weren't fucking or screwing - he was making love to me. We were in no rush, had no rhythm. He would stop and I would focus on the still throbbing. I would squirm my hips just to feel the head of his cock slide around within me.

But, as these things must, over long minutes a tiny sense of urgency was born. Our breathing quickened. He put his hand on my hip to guide me as he pulled progressively further out with each stroke. I raised my leg, giving him better access, baring myself to his cock. We both shivered, still over-sensitive from the night before. He licked the sweat off the back of my neck.

"Oh, Matt, yes," I whispered. I started shaking in a gentle orgasm.

He slid himself back into me, deep as he could go, and held me tight in his arms. We were perfectly still for a moment, then I felt it, that first hard -twitch- followed by a hot gush. He came as nature intended - his cock buried in my pussy. -Twitch, twitch- neither of us moved.

"Jess is so lucky to have you."

"Have me? What do you call last night? What do you call this?"

"Nothing that matters, not really, not between the three of us."

He relaxed behind me and I lowered my leg. Our breathing slowed. I could feel him deflating inside of me, leaving me ... empty. He was right. For all we'd done, I missed Jess, wished she were in my arms.

He slid away from me, finally extracting his limp penis from my oozing hole. "Why don't you go take a shower - I'll - I'll start to put this room back together again.

"Do I have to?"

He unrolled us from the rug. "Yes."

I shielded my eyes from the sudden brightness. Shafts of light cast horizontal shadows, telling me it was still early. I rolled onto my knees, then climbed to my feet on shaky legs. Articles of our clothing lay scattered around the partitioned area. I hoped I never saw that stupid yellow thong again.

I padded to the bathroom where I took the hottest shower I could stand. I scrubbed every inch of my body and once more over my pussy for good measure. I brushed my teeth, twice, to get the taste of morning scotch out of it. I wrapped myself in a big fuzzy towel and went to find Matt, in the kitchen area, already dressed.

I couldn't believe it. "You aren't going to shower?"

"I brushed my teeth in here. So?"

"You're at least as dirty as I was, and I was feeling pretty disgusting there in the bathroom."

"I believe you were quite a bit dirtier than I was, Harri." His grin faded. "I just want to remember - to have a bit of - you on me for a bit longer. Is that so bad? Besides, I can shower up at the house and we need to go soon if we're going to meet Jimmy."

I shrugged. His day. My overnight bag held more of the basic work clothes - hip-hugger jeans, t-shirt, basic white bra and low-rise thong. I caught my image in the mirror. I looked so much younger dressed like this, more ... innocent. Innocent, I smirked. Too late for me.

thenry
thenry
10 Followers