Harri Finds Good Value

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Dot's fingers curl in my brunette hair, the gray covered in a wash, this young woman also found me attractive as I flicked my tongue and sealed my lips to her womanhood.

"Open to me, Dot. I love your taste, your streaming, hot cream makes me quiver."

"Fuck her face, Dotti," said Harri.The sound of her voice sent a tinge of regret through me, but I heedlessly continued my oral devotion.

Peeling Dot's pussy open with my thumbs, I tapped her clit with my nose as I burrowed deeper into her sweet tasting and smelling cunt. My face awash with her juices, I hummed merrily. Rocking back on my knees I was moving faster and faster against our hostess.

Just then I managed to feel hands, familiar, strong hands on the waist of my garterbelt. The unmistakeable nudge of Harri's strapon against the sloppy outer edges of my pussy.

"Yes, Harri, take her. Fuck your girlfriend. Fuck Claudia as only you can," the voice rose from over my head. Dot had spoken the words in my heart.

I felt the thick crown of our strapon cock nudging me open, sliding into me. Filling me totally, fulfilling all my needs.

Dotti clamped her thighs around my cheeks, nearly suffocating me in pleasure. She humped and ground in the same primal need I felt as my lips and tongue pressed and probed against and into her.

I felt and heard Harri grunting and slapping into me, "Take my cock, Claudia."

Filled now, the harness slamming against my thighs, my face buried between sweet feminine legs I felt the blinding rush toward oblivion. The "Clouds and Rain" of the Aztecs... Le petit mort.

We three reached the crashing orgasm together.

Harri slammed in faster and faster as I screamed a muffled cry and Dorothy arched and bucked.

What seemed like hours later we recovered and rolled into a long, mutual kiss, tongues sliding and thrusting with a mix of langour and satiation.

Harri rose first to unbuckle her harness and dress. She had hidden the cock in her tool bag, and that fact did not slip past Dot without a loud groan

We dressed in a cacophony of happy voices, playful touches, and intermittent soft caresses.

Dot offered to make some dinner, but Harri was in a hurry to try out her new truck, so we bade her goodbye with promises to keep in touch.

We managed to get home without a major accident, though my fingers had tapped in 9 1 as soon as we roared away from our friend's home.

As soon as I noticed the blinking light on the telephone I took the message.

"Hi. This is Dotti. I somehow forgot to remove the Rainbow pendant from the mirror of 'your' truck. It has a lot of sentimental value."

Well, that simply means our return visit will not be delayed. (As always, special thanks to patricia51, my friend and mentor, and to Marian, still the baddest editor and friend.)

12