Harriet

Story Info
Cousin has a magical gift.
2.1k words
4.1
161.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note – This is a work of fiction. Short one. Not to be taken seriously.

I grew up as a “baby boomer”. I had about 16 assorted cousins but only 2 around my age. Karen (who is destined to be the subject of another story) and Harriet, (Harry), both related to me on my mother’s side of the family.

Harry was kind of a strange girl. She didn’t speak much and when she did, it was usually very short and to the point. She was a very ‘matter-of-fact’ type person. She didn’t mince words and she didn’t pull any punches. Trying to find a sense of humor in her was useless.

“Hey, Harry?”

“What?”

“Knock-knock.”

“Who cares?”

My aunt and uncle lived in a rural area in a house out in the sticks. It was a good 3-hour ride to see them so it only happened every couple of years or so. One time, I was about 18 years old when we went to visit. After the usual ‘hello, how are you,’ I asked for Harry.

“She’s down by the stream, looking for some rocks for her collection,” replied my aunt. “Go out the back door, head down the path about a half mile and you’ll come to the stream. She should around there somewhere.”

The last time I had seen her, 4 years ago, Harry was starting to turn into a young woman. She wasn’t very pretty, never combed her hair, dressed like a guy, but her body looked like it was going to make up for it and then some.

I reached the stream but I didn’t see her. I seemed so peaceful here. No noise from traffic, just the sound of the stream gently rolling along. I took off my shoes and started up stream. As I came around a bend, noticed someone lying in a small clearing on the bank. It was obviously a woman and she was naked with the exception of a pair of army boots she had on. I quietly backed off so I could still see, but not be seen myself.

She was in the process of masturbating herself. Both legs were partially drawn up and her knees were rocking from side to side as she pleasured herself. Her face was covered with dark brown wavy hair and through that hair I could hear gasps and moans. As one hand was busy down below, the other was tracing itself from her abdomen to her large beasts that spilled slightly off to each side, and back down. Shortly, her body stiffened and remained that way for a few seconds. Then her hands slowly moved to lye on the ground next to her, while she appeared to be trying to catch her breath. After a minute or so, she blew air out of her mouth and wiped the hair off her face. It was Harry.

I had started to back up when I noticed that she had replaced her hand on her crotch and was again playing with her breasts. I now had a very stiff member in my pants and it was starting to become painful. I quietly pulled down my zipper, freed my cock, and started to stroke myself.

I watched her, trying to take clues from her breathing and the moans so I could cum the same time as her. Soon she stiffened again and I sent several bursts of sperm into the stream. I zipped up and quietly moved downstream. I passed the path and continued downstream for a while. After about 5 minutes, I turned around and headed back to the path. This way, if we bumped into each other, it would seem to be an accident.

As I was reaching the path again, Harry appeared from the opposite direction, wearing army fatigues, the boots, and needing her hair combed.

“Hey, cuz,” She said.

“Hey, Harry. How did the rock hunting go?’

She replied by holding up a plastic bag that appeared to be half full.

We headed back to her house. I tried to make small talk but other than some one word answers I was basically doing all the talking. When we reached the house, she asked me to come down the basement. She wanted to show me her collection.

It was an unfinished basement with a heater, washer and dryer, and shelves and shelves of rocks with pieces of paper hanging under each with a short description on them. It smelled of fabric softener and mold. Looking at her, you could tell that she had really matured nicely. She was well proportioned, still not all that pretty, wasn’t wearing any makeup and still needed her hair combed.

She opened the bag and placed the stones on a table to dry. Then she took me around the room explaining the different rocks and where she found them. She started to get technical and it soon was going over my head, but she genuinely seemed excited about her collection. That was about the only time I ever saw her excited about anything.

Afterward she took me up to her room and showed me all the sports memorabilia she had collected as well as Solder of Fortune magazines. I was beginning to get the feeling that she was a ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ candidate.

After dinner, it was time to leave and make the 3-hour trip back.

I hugged my aunt and Harry goodbye.

“Maybe we’ll see each other, soon,” said Harry.

I guess I was the only one that took any interest in her hobbies.

Three years later it was time for another visit. My parents didn’t think that I would want to go so they were surprised when I told them I would go with. When we arrived it was another round of hugs and handshakes and again I asked about Harry.

“She’s down in the rock dungeon,” replied my uncle.

So, I went down to the cellar. It was pretty dark as I descended the steps, but it was anything from quiet. On the table, Harry was wailing away on her womanhood again. Again, she was naked as a jaybird with her boots on.

I started to go back up the steps when I heard, “Where’re yah going, cuz?”

“I’m just giving you privacy.”

“Didn’t stop yah last time,” she said, matter of factly.

I stood frozen on the steps.

“Okay, so I’m a little over sexed,” she sighed.

“Come here. I’ve made some improvements to myself since the last time you were here,” she said as she clicked on a light with a string hanging above her.

There sat Harriet looking better than I had ever seen her. Her hair was combed and styled, she had makeup on that worked well with her face, and had trimmed that Amazon growth between her legs.

“Well, what do you think, Cuz?”

“Great, I guess.” I answered, unsure or what to say.

“Look, I’ve got something to ask you.” She said.

“Okay.”

“I know what you did the last time you watched me. Did looking at me make you cum or was it watching what I was doing?”

“Both,” I answered.

“How about right now? Did you cum in your pants?”

“No.”

“I didn’t think so,” she said. “Do you have a girl friend?”

“Yes.”

“Do you two fool around?”

“Yes.”

“Are you able to control yourself with her?”

“Mostly.”

“I thought so.” She said.

“This summer I met a guy. I hadn’t really cared about them much till I met him. We both like the same things, including rock collecting. So I tried to look a little more like a girl and started to date him. On our third date, we were parked down by the creek, when started to fool around. He got his hand up under my shirt and started to feel my boobs, and suddenly said he had to go home. I had no idea what it was about until he went to drop me off. When I opened the car door, the light came on and I saw a large wet spot in the crotch of his pants!”

“I felt bad for him and pretended like nothing happened. Later that week, we parked again, and I had his pants open and was starting to, you know,” she said as she showed me an up and down jacking motion. “He had his hand in my pants and was doing a good job on me. I wanted him to suck on my tits while he played with me, so I pulled up my shirt and bra. Almost as soon as his lips touched my nipple, he came like a fountain,” Harry said, as she mimicked a blasting cock. “He was barely able to finish me off, and was a total waste after that.”

“Maybe he just likes boobs a lot,” I said, as I took a good look at them. “Maybe it’s too much for him to take.”

“I don’t know,” she said. “He seemed fine until he touched them,” she said while hefting them up and down. “It was my idea to pull up my shirt. He didn’t ask or try. He wasn’t even ready to cum yet.”

“Sometimes that happens,” I said, remembering a few embarrassing incidents.

“No, I mean he wasn’t even really warmed up yet. I mean he was hard, but he wasn’t getting close or anything.”

She pointed her boobs at him and asked, “Are they that exciting?”

I actually was sporting a nice bone in the pants, and it was getting awful cramped.

“Well, I’m getting the whole picture, here,” I said as I looked at her newly feminine body.

“I can see that you like looking at them,” she said pointing at the tent in my pants.

“Sorry, Harry, but you’re the naked one here.”

“You know what? I think I have magic boobs,” she said, deadpanned.

“What?” I said, as I started to laugh.

“Magic boobs,” she repeated.

I just laughed.

“I think I have magic boobs. If you touch them, you cum. It’s the only logical explanation.”

“I’m sorry, I’ve never heard of ‘Magic Boobs’ before,” I said, still chuckling.

“Touch them,” she said, holding them out to me.

“I don’t think so,” I replied.

She reached with both hands to grab my arms and I pulled away.

“What’s the problem, Cuz? They’re just boobs. Give them a rub like Genie and the lamp,” she said, as she sat straight up on the table, rocking them back and forth to me.

“No for two reasons,” I said. “One, if you’re right, I’m going to make a mess in my pants and I’d have to stay that way until I got home. Two, if you’re wrong then we both are going to feel pretty stupid.”

“I don’t care about stupid,” she said as she grabbed my pants and boxers and yanked them down. “Now you won’t make a mess.”

My cock sprung out to the cool air of the basement. She grabbed it a second, gave it a tug and let go.

“You’re going to make some girl awful happy with that thing,” she said. “Okay, no more excuses. Start playing.”

“Okay,” I said as I reached out and touched one with the tip of my finger and pulled back. Suddenly, my cock expanded to the max and the head turned deep purple.

“See. Look at that,” she said as she pointed to my throbbing cock. “You barely touched me and you’re ready to pop.”

“That’s just because you got nice ones,” I said, blushing.

She grabbed my hand, pushed it into her boobs, and held it there. Within seconds, spunk was roaring up from my balls to slash on her legs and floor.

She let go of my hand and said, “Told you so.”

I just stood unable to understand just what happened. One second I was fine, the next, hard and throbbing, and the next being wracked with an orgasm. All in the space of about 30 seconds.

She went to a cabinet and got some paper towels. When she finished cleaning up, she grabbed me in a bear hug, smashing her boobs into my chest. Ten seconds later, I was emptying my balls again.

“I think that pretty much proves it,” she said.

She got dressed, I pulled my pants up, and after dinner, my family drove home.

I didn’t see Harry again for 25 years until the funeral of her Father. She told me that she had a very well paying job at an impotency clinic.

“Seems that I can work wonders, even with the most severe cases. All I have to do is…, well, you know, Cuz.”