Harriet's Liberty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His pleasure was met by Harriet's as she relished each following stroke with increasing satisfaction, the male's inevitable tears only promoting her cruel frenzy. Harriet longed to feel that cock now; her dominance confirmed painfully and beyond any dispute as the cane was delivered again and again with utmost feminine authority.

Bryant held his ear tight to the wall, naked and wanking his cock as he listened intently, one of the photos of the cane wielding Harriet on a chair seat in front of him to enhance his pleasure. He could just make out the muffled crack of the cane and the muted howls of the lucky male through the masonry; he groaned in ecstasy as his mind ran riot, shooting wads of hot semen across the picture on the chair as he dreamed of receiving the cane. He vowed o confront her, his jealousy was so strong; his curiosity would eventually cost him dearly. He moaned in unison with the muffled yelps of the punished male, the spurts of seed jetting from his cock in a thoroughly satisfying orgasm.

Harriet watched with a profound sense of satisfaction as the male writhed on the bed in pain after each stroke, the final one having him buck and thrust at the pillows with his rock hard cock, overcome by his desire to spend while being thrashed by her, but he was to be denied; she enjoyed surveying the result of her efforts for a moment, resting the cane on his severely striped buttocks as he squirmed on the pillows which were now sticky with pre-cum, his mind deep in a submissive thrill at being owned so thoroughly as his arse radiated the pain and warmth generated by the cane, his tears mingling with the juices of her sodden gusset as he sniffed hard at the scent of the woman who had put him firmly in his place.

'Don't you dare come without my permission! You'll spend for me when I'm good and ready.' Her impatience drove her on, she wanted to see that cock spurt just for her; she pulled the pillows from under him.

'Turn over! You'll give thanks to my cunt and arsehole now!' His eyes lit up as Harriet climbed onto the bed and straddled his face, his needy cock standing bolt upright as the glorious sight of her juicy cleft and inviting brown pucker slowly descended to envelope his face. Harriet arched her back and gasped with pleasure as she smiled at herself in the mirror in triumph, the nose of the male sniffed and snorted at her tangy arsehole in utter reverence as his tongue lapped obediently at the soft folds of her dominant cunt. Harriet sighed softly as her senses threatened to explode on her cunt feeling the well-earned worship of a male tongue for the first time. She rocked back allowing the tongue and the contours of the submissive male's face to nurse her budding clitoris, squinting into the mirror as the pleasure intensified, her eyes drifting to the reflection of the stiff cock which awaited her attention.

Harriet leaned forward and gently grasped the erect cock, grinning with pleasure as she sampled its warm rubbery feel, her touch making it pulse hard in her hand as the male snorted and bucked slightly, impatient to shoot his load while he was pinned down and sniffing her arsehole. As he gasped for air between the smothering and release from her fleshy globes while she ground and slithered her wet cunt relentlessly, his submissive torment was enhanced by her inquisitive teasing of his cock. Harriet delighted in watching his helmet emerge and disappear as she stroked it, teasing the flange and the fleshy dome with the sharp nails of her free hand; leaning a little further forward to watch the glistening pre-cum bubble from the captive helmet, she suddenly took in the heady fetid scent of the boning member, sending her buzzing cunt completely over the edge. She ground her cunt down hard into his face as she sniffed uncontrollably at the scent of his cock, the aroma acting like some opiate, and let out a deep sigh as she rocked herself to a glorious orgasm while squeezing the cock hard. The male spluttered and gasped on the edge of his own relief as her cunt rode his face in a frenzied crescendo, his nose snorting at the intoxicating scent of her sticky arsehole.

Harriet arched her back again as she moaned in ecstasy and viewed herself in the mirror, cock held firmly imprisoned, its owner dominated to her utter satisfaction. Next door, Bryant grunted to a second orgasm on hearing her muffled cry of satisfied triumph over the male, his cock shooting another ample wad of seed across the photo as he could only guess at the pleasure the male was being subjected to; his ecstasy tinged with a jealousy which brought out a weird submissive streak within him, the denial of her flesh so close yet so far made him jet with a previously unknown pleasure. Harriet squirmed and panted as her wonderful orgasm subsided, giggling softly as she gripped the bone hard cock, its tortured owner trying to buck her hand into motion. She grinned wickedly, that cock would shoot for her now. She slipped forward slightly till she felt the warmth of his mouth below her arsehole.

'You'll come whilst licking my arse. I want it nice and clean, then deep inside... as far as it will go. Lick!' The Male eagerly lapped at the tangy pucker with his eyes looking up the cleft of the quivering cheeks of the woman who was controlling and dominating him so efficiently, lapsing into a heavenly submission as she began to work his cock which now dribbled continually while his tongue probed the warmth of her anus and his thoughts drifted back to the humiliating caning. Harriet teased the cock with slow deliberate strokes as the probing tongue created a delightful sensation, readying her cunt for her next orgasm; she hastened her strokes just a little and teased the underside of his bell-end with her sharp nails, enjoying being in total control of it as the male bucked and the cock pulsed closer to a divine orgasm. She opened her mouth and blew gently on his turgid member, stroking harder and longer and making his tongue lick and probe in a frenzy. She grinned and cupped his balls with her free hand.

'You'll come for me now, then I'm going to whip you till you're ready to spunk again.' He groaned into the flesh of her pucker and lifted his hips as far as he could, heralding the surrender of his seed, Harriet licking her lips in anticipation of a worthy eruption; he was hers now, and she would not be disappointed.

'...and then I'm going to ride this cock when it's good and stiff again.' She grinned in triumph and acute pleasure as the controlling grip of her hand brought a lush fountain of hot semen from the captive cock, the spurts shooting six or seven inches into the air before dropping back to warmly caress her knuckles, and jet elsewhere as the male moaned in utter ecstasy. She sneered with satisfaction and squeezed his balls as though to wring the seed from them, making him shoot again and again till he was thoroughly and satisfyingly spent. Harriet rubbed her arsehole all over his face as she tasted a little of the inviting looking cream from her fingers. She grinned as she thought the taste was a little less profound than she had expected; she wiped the residue on the sheets and left the bed to retrieve a whip.

Harriet was true to her promise and the pre-conditioned submissive male was treated to the pleasure of two more orgasms, one less than his Mistress of the moment enjoyed on her first night of dominance. Finally sated at about two in the morning, the male found himself being bound at the wrists and ankles, gagged with the sodden panties and used as a bed warmer. Harriet lay close to him all night, dreaming of having a more deserving male captive beside her. The male would know another session of pleasure with her, but it would be purely for the purpose of attracting the sort of males she truly desired; those who had not been dominated before. Harriet knew he'd ask if he might see her again; after washing and dressing in the morning he found the courage and knelt at her feet.

'Will I have the pleasure of serving you again?' She sneered down at him, quietly relieved that he was to oblige her plans, as she buckled a patent leather belt tight about her waist.

'You must not become too attached to me, but I have nothing else to do on Monday evening. You know the library? meet me there; come ten minutes before it closes and wait inside for me, you may carry my things home for me.'

12